Bad Experiences Chap.13

Printer-friendly version

Nora spotted a person following her on a motorcycle behind her. Her motorcycle was quiet, and she was weaving in and out of traffic. She wonders who the person is following her, so she turns the light off on her motorcycle and turns down a dark alleyway. She pulls close to a dumpster and watches the entrance to the alleyway.

Piper couldn’t believe how talented the person riding the motorcycle she was following was. The person was weaving in and out of traffic. She manages to match the person but loses them when they turn down a dark alleyway. She enters slowly, ready for anything.

Just as she passes a huge dumpster, she stops all of sudden and is blinded by a bright flash of light exploding in front of her. She feels a tapping against her helmet.

“Who are you, and why are you following me?” Nora had surprised the other rider with a small flash bomb that exploded in front of their motorcycle.

She noticed the other person was a woman in a black motorcycle suit. The front of the suit stuck out some in the chest area. She held her handgun against the helmet of the rider.

“We have a common enemy, and is that your way of thanking the person who saved your ass back there?” Piper raises the visor of her motorcycle helmet.

Piper slowly turned her head to look at Nora, who still had her visor down. She was surprised that this woman could easily get the drop on her. She noticed the woman was wearing a form-fitting bodysuit that hugged her curves.

Nora looks at the woman and doesn’t recognize her. She did see the woman one time, but that was it.

“What’s your beef with Alex Crowley?” Nora wonders why this person was there at the mansion.

“I don’t know whom you are talking about. I’m after his chief of security Vito Underwood.”

Nora knew Mr. Underwood was in charge of security and protecting Alex Crowley. She wonders why this woman, who had some training, was after Vito. She puts her gun back in its holster “follow me.”

“I think I was already doing that.” A smirk appears on Piper’s face. She closes the visor on her helmet.

Nora doesn’t say anything as she mounts her motorcycle. She turns her lights back on and rides by the other woman. She was going to trust this woman. She wants to know why she was involved in this mess.

Piper follows Nora as she leads her toward a storage container yard. They enter from a private entrance in the back of the yard. They zig in and out among a bunch of stacked storage units.

Piper knew she would be confused if she returned to this place. She doesn’t know if the other woman was doing this on purpose or if it was this difficult to get to where they were going. They finally arrive at a faded orange storage container with HYUNDAI painted on the side of it.

She parks next to the other woman’s motorcycle. She could tell the woman was familiar with this place.

“Is this your secret hiding place?” As Piper dismounts her motorcycle.

“You could say something like that.” Nora walks to the container door and places her palm on the door.

The ground vibrates as the motorcycles are lowered down into the ground. Nora opens a smaller door and holds it open for the other woman. She looks at the woman, wondering if she is going to enter.

Piper walks towards the open door and inside the container. As soon as she walks into the container, the lights come on. As she looks around, it appears to look like a garage. The wall on the other side of her had two more motorcycles that looked identical to the one the woman had been riding.

She spots a ladder at the end of the storage unit that goes up and down. She hears the door behind her close.

“You’re not going to shoot me, are you?” Piper had turned around to look at the other woman.

“If I were going to shoot you, I would have done it by now.” Nora takes her helmet off and sets it on the workbench.

Piper takes her helmet off and looks at the black-haired woman. She could tell she was of Latino ancestry. She was also a little taller than she was.

Nora looks at the red hair woman standing before her. She was a little shorter than her, and the woman’s chest was bigger than her wife’s. The woman looked to be Irish. She didn’t have an accent to her speech, but she could easily pass for being Irish or Scottish.

“Follow me.” Nora walks over to the ladder and climbs up it.

Piper was about to climb the ladder when Nora stopped and looked down at her.

“You can leave the sniping rifle down here on the bench. No one will bother it.” As Nora starts climbing back up the ladder.

Piper unslings the sniping rifle and leaves it on the workbench. She goes back over to the ladder and starts climbing up it. The ladder goes up a way before stopping at another floor. The whole time she was climbing, it looked like the wall in front of her was metal.

“Are we inside a stack of containers?” Piper looks around the huge room.

“Yes.” Nora had walked over to a small kitchen.

Piper noticed the kitchen had a small refrigerator, an old fashion gas stove, a microwave, and a sink. She walks over to the counter, separating the kitchen from the rest of the room. She noticed Nora was making some coffee. Once the coffee is brewing, she watches as Nora turns around to face her.

“So, what is your business with this Vito Underwood person, and how does it relate to Mr. Crowley?”

“Revenge and I used to work for Mr. Underwood before he turned me into what you see now.” Piper watches Nora’s reaction.

“Why did he turn you into a busty woman?” Nora could see how the woman’s breasts were stretching her motorcycle suit.

“For finally seeing what he was for the first time in my life. Normally, I didn’t care what he did. I was there to protect him and kill anyone who interfered with his business. But when he started kidnapping young women and men off the street and turning them into bimbos and selling them off. I knew this wasn’t for me. So, when I confronted him about it and told him, I couldn’t participate in what he was doing. He got the drop on me and turned me into what you see now.”

“Do you know how he is doing this?” Nora hadn’t heard about this.

“Yeah, he found some old formula that had been sealed up in a wall. It was meant to enhance a male’s vitals, but when a male took it. He was turned into a huge-breasted woman.”

“What is the relationship between Mr. Underwood and Alex Crowley?” Nora wondered if the drug was similar to the Blue Lace drug.

“It would seem that Mr. Underwood is acting as head of security for Mr. Crowley. Also, it seems that this Crowley fellow gave Mr. Underwood something to make him look so buff.” Piper had gotten wet from looking at Vito.

Piper looks at the other woman “now that I have answered your questions. Maybe you can answer some of mine.”

“Ask away. By the way, my name is Nora.”

“Piper.”

“So, Piper. What is your question?” Nora hears the coffee machine finish brewing.

“Why were you at Crowley Mansion tonight?” Piper was curious why Nora was there.

“Before I answer your question, Piper. Would you like a cup of coffee?” Nora watches Piper’s facial expression.

“Yes, please, and I take it black.” Piper wasn’t into sugar and crème in her coffee.

“Black it is, then. Now, to answer your question. I was there to kill Alex Crowley because of some nasty stuff he is into. Unfortunately, getting to him will be a little more difficult.” Nora’s stomach is still smarting from that claw attack from that animal.

“Can you hold off on killing Crowley, please?” Piper wanted to keep him alive to undo what was done to Pamela’s sister.

“Why do you need Mr. Crowley alive?” Nora pours a coffee mug for Piper and hands it to her.

“Thanks. Because I need him to undo what he did to a friend’s sisters.” Piper takes a sip from the coffee.

“That might be a little bit more difficult. Why not tell me why you need him.” Nora sits down on a bar stool.

“Okay.” Piper starts explaining why she needed Alex alive.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This could be difficult

Samantha Heart's picture

Cross teasiins, but I understand BOYH women's issues. Hope things work out like everyone wants.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.