Birds Of A Feather Part10

Printer-friendly version

Lt. O’Conner’s Place, Pines Bluff, Wyoming
Jessie rolls over and looks at Roy’s face as she lies next to him in his bed. She couldn’t believe the mind-blowing sex they had been having since she got back from space training. She never knew women experienced pleasure as they did. She had only been with one girl when she was a guy.

What she experienced as a guy was nothing like what she experienced as a woman. The loving making and sex were so mind-blowing. The orgasm she had afterward had left her min in a fog She continued to have little micro-orgasms for twenty minutes afterward.

She reaches up with her right hand and lightly rubs the tip of Roy’s nose. She watches as he moves his head. A playful smile appears on her face as she does it again.

Roy opens his eyes and stares into Jessie’s dark brown eyes. A smile appears on his face “good morning, sweetheart.” He leans over and kisses her.

Jessie returns the kiss as she moves closer to his body. Both of them were naked under the covers. She reaches down and grabs his penis and starts rubbing it.

Roy closes his eyes and enjoys what Jessie is doing to him. He knew he would reach his peak soon “darling, if you keep that up, I’m going to cum all over you.”

“We can’t have that now, can we?” She crawls down under the blanket and takes his cock in her mouth, and starts sucking on it.

Before long, she is rewarded. She holds it in her mouth before swallowing it. She kisses back up his chest and finally kisses him. She wanted Roy to taste himself on her lips.

Roy holds Jessie’s head against his groin area as he squirts into her mouth. After, he lets go of the back of her head and feels her kissing up his body. He shivers from each kiss she places on his body. He flips her over onto her as she kisses him. He could taste himself on her lips. He wiggles between her legs and roughly shoves himself into her body.

He feels her fingernails on his back. He shivers when she rakes her fingernails against his skin, leaving welts behind. He shoves hard into her vagina, over and over again. He knew she enjoyed some roughness during their lovemaking.

Kara and Jessie’s Condo:
Kara wakes up and finds herself being held in petite arms. A smile appears on her face as she realizes who was holding her. It was her new girlfriend, Valeria. She was surprised a rock goddess like her would want to date someone like her. The thing was, she was surprised that Valeria and her bandmates were in town this week. Normally, they traveled and performed at different clubs and bars in the four-state area.

Both of them were naked, and she could still taste Valeria’s fluids on her lips and mouth. She turns around in her arms and kisses Valeria on the lips. She presses her body up against Valeria’s voluptuous breasts.

Valeria opens her eyes and smile. She pulls Kara closer to her body and starts kissing Kara on the lips. She could taste herself on Kara’s lips.

“Was last night your first lesbian experience?” Valeria looks into Kara’s amber color eyes.

She thought they were so unusual and couldn’t believe Kara looked like the actress that played in Juno and X-men. She was identical to her in every way.

“Would you be disappointed if I said yes?” Kara watches Valeria’s eyes.

“No, because I think with some more experience, you’ll know exactly how I like to be, pleasured.”

“Oh, I’m willing to learn from you.” Kara kisses Valeria on the lips.

Markus Running Bear’s Rv.:
Jennifer wakes up with a killer headache. She finds herself naked and lying next to a well-built Native American man. She could feel the stickiness on the inner parts of her thighs. She was also sore down between her legs as well.

She tries to remember what happened last night. She knew she felt out of sorts being away from the Earth like they were when they were in space. When they came back, Pat said they could have the rest of the week to adjust and relax. She would set up more training for them in the water simulator to learn how to move in space.

Since she had been feeling so weak and sick to her stomach, she summoned her wings and was going to fly back from Wyoming. She had gotten an early start and flew most of the day. She had spotted a celebration going on below her and landed a few yards from. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she felt much better.

When she went to investigate, she learned it was a birthday party for an elder among a group of Native American Indians. She had taken part in the celebrations, and one thing led to another. Everything she did last night to the man she was lying next to come flooding back.

She feels his colossal penis resting in between her butt cheeks. She gets a warm feeling in her stomach when he squeezes her breast and places a kiss on her neck. Shivers run up and down her body when he does that. She leans against his muscular chest and wiggles her butt against his strong shaft.

“You want some more, don’t you?” Running Bear couldn’t believe the beautiful woman that had come to his great grandfather’s birthday party last night.

She wasn’t from any of the tribes in the area, and he hadn’t seen her before. There was something about her that intrigued him. He guides his massive cock into her vagina from behind and starts making love to her.

Jennifer was about to respond to Markus’s words when she felt him enter her from behind and hold her tight against his body. When he entered and stretched her vaginal opening. She surrenders to him and returns his kiss. She moves her body in time with his.

After a while, she forces him onto his back and straddles his waist. He was still buried deep inside her body. She goes up and down on his shaft, shoving it deeper and deeper into her body. She looks down into Markus’s brown eyes and smiles.

Markus looks into Jennifer’s eyes as she goes up and down on his shaft. He grabs her breasts and massages them. He notices the thunderbird amulet resting against her chest, just above her breasts. He could swear that the bird’s eye was watching him.

Patricia’s Place:
Stephanie tosses and turns as she sleeps between Pat and Antonio. She has been having bad memories and didn’t want to sleep alone. She sits up, breathing hard.

“Are you all right, sweetie?” Pat woke up when she felt Stephanie tossing and turning.

Stephanie turns towards Pat. “I think some memories are returning, and they are scaring me.” She dives toward Patricia and wraps her arms around her.

Stephanie shivers against Patricia’s body. She holds tight to Patricia.

“Sshhh! Everything is going to be all right.” Patricia rubs Stephanie’s back.

Patricia holds Stephanie’s trembling body against her own. She wonders what could be causing Stephanie to act this way. She wishes she could look into Stephanie’s mind, but her abilities don’t work that way.

She holds Stephanie as she lays back down in bed with Stephanie in her arms. Pat looks over towards Antonio and notices he has woken up. He was looking at the two of them.

"She'll be fine." Patricia just holds Stephanie.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder what has Stephanie so upset.

Samantha Heart's picture

Yes se memories are coming back to her, only what happened to have her so upset. As for the other ladies looks like they all had a good night of sex.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.