Birds Of A Feather Part11

Printer-friendly version

Somewhere In Ukraine:
“Move it, people.” Patricia helps evacuates the special team of doctors that Blake Medical sent to Ukraine.

She looks around at the other girls to see how they were doing in getting the patients, nurses, and doctors to the transport they came in. It was one of the newer transports that Mrs. Blake’s company built with VTOL capabilities.

“Jennifer, how many troops are coming towards us?” Patricia looks up towards the sky.

“A thousand or so. I’m not worried about them. I can handle them with no problem. It’s the incoming missiles and rockets. I thought you said you handle them.” Jennifer knew Patricia’s floating AI computer broke into Russia’s missile systems and crashed their computer systems.

“I did. They must be using a standalone computer system.” Patricia knew she would have to break into each system and take them down. That took too much time to do.

“Well, whatever they are using. I have to track each one and strike them with lightning.” Jennifer hits another couple of missiles with lightning.

“All right, do what you can.”

“I will.” Jennifer strikes some more missiles heading towards her as she flies around the evac area.

Jessie helps some nurses move patients toward transport. She looks for her friend and fellow teammate. Jessie notices Kara was helping several doctors. She was moving as many people as they could.

Cortney was helping a bunch of soldiers that brought wounded from where they had been fighting. They were being targeted by the Russian soldiers advancing on their location.

“Jennifer, can you bring the rain down on those Russian soldiers?” Cortney hopes Jennifer can protect the men retreating.

“One thunderstorm coming down.” Jennifer hovers high up in the sky and brings the full force of nature down on the Russian soldiers.

The soldiers are taken by surprise as the sky opens up above them, and a massive amount of rain comes crashing down on top of them. Not only was the rain coming down hard on them, but lightning was striking all around them. All their support vehicles were being targeted as lightning struck them.

“Nice! Thanks, Jennifer.” Cortney watches as a wall of heavy rain blocks the advancing troops.

She runs forward to help the Ukrainian soldiers with their wounded. She helps them get their wounded to the waiting transport.

“Pat, we got Russian fighter jets coming towards our location.” Jennifer saw a few fighter jets high above the storm clouds.

“Don’t worry about them. Reinforcements are coming now.” Patricia was tracking the Vector fighter jets sent to protect the transport.

They send one warning to the Russian fighter jets warning them off. When the vector pilots don’t get any response, they fire their missiles at them. The Russian fighter pilots try to out fly the missiles, but thanks to technological advancements from Ghost. The missiles hit the planes, blowing them up.

“All right boys, let’s get these big whales up into the sky.” Patricia monitors everything while the pilots of transport one and twelve lift off the ground with their VTOL engines.

“Jennifer, get your butt back to the transport. Cortney wanted to make sure Jennifer wasn’t left behind.”

“Go ahead; I’ll cover you. I’ll meet up with you.” Jennifer watched as the troops on the ground tried to move but couldn’t.

“All right, but be careful.” Cortney was worried about her companion.

The two Vectors took down two more fighters that were coming towards their location. The Vectors take up protection position with the other four heading towards them. They follow the transports out of the danger zone.

Jennifer watches as the two transports, and six Vectors escort leave the area. Once they were safely away, Jennifer turned and flies away as well. She knew she could catch up to the transports, thanks to the mystical properties of her amulet. She triggers the unique properties of the amulet and flies faster than she has ever flown.

She catches up with the transports and fighter jets. She follows them to the NATO base they were taking the wounded too. Patricia had already sent a message informing the president of Ukraine that they were heading towards the base. That was her order from Mrs. Blake.

Patricia looks at everyone they rescued. She had hoped to never see this type of trauma again. She has seen too much already before she came back in time. She was glad that Stephanie wasn’t here. This would have been too much for her to handle. Also, this mission wasn’t appropriate for her.

After a while, the two transports and six Vectors land at the NATO base they were heading for. Medical doctors from Blake medical and the NATO doctors were waiting for them. Jennifer lands near transport one and changes back to her normal human form. She was still wearing the bulletproof suit the team was issued.

Jennifer spots Patricia talking to some men. She walks up to the group of them and heard some of the discussion of Patricia ordering the Vectors to open fire on the Russian fighters. A smirk appears on her face when Patricia responds by saying it was better that the Vectors did it, instead of her. She would have taken the airbase out.

Jennifer stops near Patricia “let me guess, they wanted you to warn the fighters off?”

“No, they were accusing me of escalating the situation. Russia is taking my actions of having the Vectors fire first as a declaration of war against them.”

“Do you regret it?” Jennifer has learned a lot about Patricia since she has been training them.

“Nope, I would do it again. If I had my fighter here, I would wipe out all their nuclear subs and destroy all their airbases.”

“You really are a dangerous person, aren’t you?” Jennifer looks at Patricia.

“How do you think I got the call sign Ghost Commander? I sneak in and destroy everything.” Patricia knew there weren’t very many people from her time that could do what she does.

“I always thought it was because you pilot the ghost craft.” Jennifer figured that was why Pat got the call sign.

“True, but it was also because of how I always managed to sneak behind enemy lines and destroy their assets as well.

“Well, you did the right thing. If those Russian fighters had continued. We wouldn’t have been able to bring everyone here.” Jennifer covers up a yawn.

“True. Go get yourself something to eat and some rest. You and the others did well today.” Patricia was proud of the girls and what they accomplished today.

“Thanks.” Jennifer starts walking off.

Patricia turns and heads to the command center at the base they were at with all the info she had gathered about the Russian military locations. That included areas that no one knew about. She used her ability to break into their whole communication network. That included their secure cellphones and landlines.

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ghost Commander

Samantha Heart's picture

Well she strikes again. Pat has EVERY secret location, cell & radio coms as well. One she reveals everything yeah Russia better be VERY CAREFUL as Pat can destroy EVERYTHING military

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

In real life

This war is going to be incredibly messy. From the Russian side they would have their superheroes attacking Ukraine.