Birds Of A Feather Part 8

Printer-friendly version

During the week the girls fight the wildfire eighteen hours a day. They only come back to the camp to refill their firefighting foam canisters. A few times, the girls get surrounded by the fire and had to make a path for them to get out.

Kara had to rescue a young girl that had been helping the veterinarians. The girl had jumped through a ring of fire to rescue a family of bunnies and when she jumped back through the ring of fire, the sleeve covering her arm caught fire. The wolf that had been protecting her, pushed her down to the ground.

She ran over to her and sprayed some of the firefighting foam onto the girl. She put the fire out on the girl’s arm and carefully cleaned her arm, before bandaging it. The wolf that was guarding the girl, watched her the whole time.

Jennifer was wiped out. She had pushed her ability to control and summon the rain to its limit. Under the direction of the fire battalion chiefs, she caused a heavy rain storm to pour down and put out a large section of the forest. There were times that the smoke and static electricity in the air wanted to cause lightning to start. She had to stop the lightning from striking the ground and causing another fire.

By the time they get back to the airfield. They were smelling of smoky, tired, and sore. All their body armor were looking like they went through a war zone. They were going to need to be cleaned.

Once the girls were changed and ready to leave the air base. Patricia looks at all of them “girls, you did a remarkable job. Take a week off and enjoy yourselves. But remember, when you come back, I’m going to be pushing you ladies to your breaking point.”

“Can’t you take it easy on us, when we come back?” Kara looks at Patricia when she says that.

“Nope, I’ll be pushing you girls hard. Now, go and enjoy your week off.” Patricia turns and leaves with Stephanie right behind her.

“I don’t know what to do with a week off.” Jessie looks toward Kara since they share a place.

“I’m thinking about playing my favorite online game. I miss some of my peps.” Kara loved playing online games.

“I know what I’m going to be doing the first few days.” Cortney was going to enjoy being made love to by Lt. Roger Bronze.

“Just be careful, Cortney.” Jennifer looks at Cortney.

“Don’t worry. I had a birth control thingy put inside me by Dr. Blake.” Cortney didn’t want to get pregnant by accident.

“What are you going to do, Jennifer?” Jessie looks toward Jennifer.

“I am going to relax for a few days and then visit the council. They still have questions about me being the new Thunder Hawk for the tribe.”
Jennifer knew a few members on the council wasn’t happy a non-Native American was the new Thunder Hawk.

“Good luck.” Kara waves as she and Jessie walk toward their cars.

Jennifer goes to look for Patricia to catch a ride home. She was too tired to use her abilities. She spots Patricia getting into her SUV.

“Hey, Pat, can I catch a ride with you back to the house, please?”

“Sure, hop in.”

Jennifer walks over and gets into the SUV. She was lucky, Pat drove the new SUV, instead of her Lambo. Jennifer gets in on the passenger side. Stephanie wanted to lay down on the back seat. She had been as busy as they were helping all the doctors that were there at the fire and grabbing supplies for them.

“I thought you were going to fly home?” Patricia knew Jennifer flew to different places.

“I’m too tired to summon my wings and fly.” Jennifer didn’t know if she had any mystical abilities left in her amulet.

“You girls did good fighting the forest fire. Battalion chief Azaria said he was impressed with you in particular. He liked the fact that you control how much rain came down.” Patricia recalled the conversation she had with the chief.

“I’m glad my abilities to control the weather came in handy.” Jennifer still couldn’t get over the fact she was a legendary Thunder Hawk.

Jennifer covers up a yawn as she watches Patricia drive. She was just glad she wasn’t driving because she was very tired. After twenty minutes, Patricia pulls into the driveway.

“Do you want to wake her or carry her in?” Jennifer noticed Stephanie was sound asleep.

“I’ll carry her in.” Patricia opens the driver-side passenger door and pulls Stephanie out of the SUV.

Stephanie didn’t even stir when she was pulled off the backseat. A smile appears on Patricia’s face as she carries her adopted daughter into the house. She carries her to Stephanie’s bedroom and undresses her and put her nightgown on. She tucks her into bed “sweet dreams, sweetie.”

Jennifer follows behind Patricia as she carried Stephanie into the house. When Pat walks into Stephanie’s bedroom. She walks into hers and
strips out of the clothes she was wearing. She’s been wearing the same clothes for a whole week.

She grabs her house robe and put it on. She steps out into the hallway and towards the bathroom. She takes a nice long shower and scrubs her body. She washes her hair three times to get all the smoke smell out.

She spends some time in the shower and afterward heads back to her bedroom and lay down. She was tired and in no time, she is sound asleep.

As for Jessie, Kara, and Cortney. Cortney and Lt. Bronze go out for dinner and later end up at his place. They spend the night making love to
each other. Cortney enjoys it when he teases her breasts.

Kara logs onto her favorite online game after taking a shower. She was wearing just an oversized t-shirt with her favorite anime character on it. The shirt barely covered the pair of panties she had on.

As for Jessie, she was catching up on her favorite Power Rangers shows. She had taken a nice shower and was laying in bed watching Power Rangers in a baby doll nightgown she had bought

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The girls worked hard

Samantha Heart's picture

But Pat will work them harder next week after their week off.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Another not so typical day

In the squads life. It may have been mentioned but I have to wonder what they are calling themselves?