Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 18 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Janet’s Home Office, Wolfhart Family House:
Janet was pacing back and forth while listening to her twin sister explain to her what she found out about Ludlum and Greg Hallaway. Janet stops and looks at her twin sister. She notices her sister has been wearing a pair of black hi-tech-looking sunglasses lately.

“So, you’re telling me they are heading towards an underwater city that is part of an organization called Neptune’s Network and there’s nothing we can do to stop them?” Janet stops to look at her sister’s image.

“Nope, there’s nothing I can do, or you can do sis. They are protected by high-ranking Italian government officials as long they are in Atlantis or Italy. The underwater city is just inside the coastal boundary of Italy’s territory. Plus, none of our agents have underwater experience. We’re going to have to contract this job out. I can get the agent inside by donating medical supplies and equipment, but the agent will have to have some medical experience.”

“We could send one of our children or grandchildren in.” Janet was thinking maybe one of her children could go.

“Sis, none of yours or my children have both skills. They either have one or the other. Plus, you can’t have any of your children go after
Ludlum. Somehow, he knows all your children and their spouses.” Janet has been keeping up on the reports of her sister’s family.

Janet stops her pacing “I know, I might have someone I can contact. Can you arrange the medical supplies with the organization?”

“That shouldn’t be a problem. We already do business with them.” Janet knew Blake Medical did business with the organization already.

“I’ll call you back in a few days.” Janet was thinking that maybe the two young women that helped her family out a few days ago can help them out now.

“Alright, be safe sis.” Janet hopes her sister can do whatever she is going to do.

“You too, sis. Love you.” Janet watches as the screen goes dark.

Janet dials Sasha’s number. She knows Sasha is at home, training with Robyn. She also needs to call and locate Dotty, to make sure she is safe.

Sasha’s and Susan’s Mansion:
“Come on Robyn, let’s see how you’re doing.” Sasha watches her daughter, to see what she was going to do.

Robyn palms some of her playing cards and tosses them at her mother. Some of the playing cards explode, to blind her mother. While the explosive cards explode, the solid ones go through the cloud towards her mother.

A smile appears on Sasha’s face as she moves quickly, using the explosions as cover. She palms a few smoke pellets as she tosses them to the left of Robyn. As they go off, she moves to the right of Robyn to strike.

Robyn starts coughing as the smoke pellets go off near her. Her mother was playing dirty, using the strong smokey ones. She losses feeling in her right leg, as she feels a light touch.

“Mom, that’s not fair.” Robyn moves so her mother couldn’t touch her again.

“You know, nothing is fair in war.” Sasha goes to touch Robyn again but gets shocked.

Sasha shakes her hand to get some feeling back in it. She knew Robyn surrounds herself with a low-level energy field to protect her.

“Now, you can’t touch me, mom.” A smile appears on Robyn’s face as she undoes what her mother did.

“I don’t need to always touch you, sweetie.” As Sasha moves in quickly and fakes her daughter out.

She tosses down some marbles behind Robyn and watches as Robyn falls to the ground. A smirk appears on Sasha’s face as she extends a polearm to tap her daughter with. Just as Sasha moves in to tap her daughter, her cellphone rings, letting her know her mother was calling her.

Robyn was about to block her mother’s move when she hears the ring tone for her grandmother play. She watches as her mother stops and causes her polearm to collapse. She picks herself up off the floor, as she watches her mother answer her cellphone.

Sasha stopped just in time before she tapped Robyn. She steps back away from her daughter.

“You’re lucky, sweetie. Grandma saved you.” Sasha pulls her cellphone out and answers it.

“Hi, mom.” Sasha wonders what her mother wanted.

“Hey, sweetie. I need a favor and I’m hoping you might be able to help. Do you know how to get in touch with those young ladies that helped out?”

“I sure do, mom. Does this have anything to do with Ludlum?” Sasha had a bad feeling in her stomach.

“It does sweetie and it’s a long explanation. I and your aunt Janet need to go outside of the family for help. You know normally, we wouldn’t do this. But there are circumstances where we need outside help.” Janet hopes her daughter understands.

“I understand, mom.” Sasha sends the number Sara, and her wife Billy gave her.

Janet watches as a text appears on her cellphone. It was the number she needed and sent by Sasha.

“I’ve sent it mom. Do you think these ladies can help?” Sasha wonders what these two women could do.

“I’m hoping they can, sweetie.” Janet would do the job herself, but she wasn’t trained to survive underwater.

Down At the Beach:
Sara was laying on her stomach with her top untied and enjoying the sun. Billy was laying next to her, doing the same thing. Both women were enjoying the cloudless day at the beach.

Music was playing from Billy’s cellphone. Sara was moving her feet in time with the beat of the music when her cellphone starts beeping. She reaches into her beach bag, without getting up and notices the incoming call was from Janet Wolfhart.

“I wonder what Sasha’s mom wants?” Sara presses accept on her cellphone. “Hello?”

“Hello, Sara, this is Janet Wolfhart. I need a favor.”

The story continues in Operation Sea Wolf.

Dotty’s story continues in Road Wolves

up
125 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos