Lightning Can Cause a Blaze

Printer-friendly version

Emily chases after the person who murdered her boyfriend in cold blood. She and Tony had gone out for dinner and were enjoying walking back to their place. When a young Latino teenage boy came up to them and shot Tony. He was standing only a few feet away and before she good react, the boy ran off.

The bullets had hit Tony right in the chest. Afterward, the teenage boy ran off. Emily was stunned as Tony fell to the ground next to her. She kneels next to him and tries to stop the bleeding. As she is doing what she could for the bullet wounds. She pulls her cellphone out and calls 911.

She pulls one of the new throwing knives out that Sasha gave her and throws it at the boy. It embeds itself into his shoulder. The knife was covered with the new tracking powder that the CIA was using.

When the ambulance shows up, she steps aside to let the paramedic’s work. She watches as they try to stabilize Tony, but in the end, he dies right there in front of her. The police show up and ask her what happened and if she could give a description of the person.

She recalls what she can and tells them everything, but she was going to track this person down and bring them to justice. Once she is allowed to leave. She heads home and changes out of her street clothes. She looks at them and notices some of Tony’s blood had gotten on them.

She puts her uniform on and heads out of her building. She drives her Bronco to where the Corvette that Sasha had built for her was stored. It has recently been updated to link up with Blake's communication satellites so she could track the special powder.

She turns the tracker on and when it locks onto the location of the person she tagged. She drives towards the location. While Emily is following the direction on the tracker, she notices that it starts raining. It wasn’t just a light rain, but heavy with lighting streaking across the sky and such.

The tracker inside her Corvette takes her to an abandoned warehouse. She uses the laser built into the headlights on the Corvette to cut through the lock securing the gates. She pushes the gates open with the front bumper of the Corvette. She takes it easy as she inches forward as the gates open.

She continues to enter the grounds slowly and once she is passed the gates. She keeps following the tracker. She finds an area where she can park the Corvette. It was still raining, and it was coming down in buckets.

“This should be fun.”

Just as she says those words, lightning strikes nearby. It was a couple of miles away, but it looked closer. She could feel the shocking way as it hit the exterior of the Corvette. She watches as the lights around the place go out.

“Well, this should be fun.” Emily puts the new night vision contacts Sasha gave her into her eyes.

They were still experimental, but they were safe to wear. She spends a few seconds getting used to them. She takes the portable tracker from its mount and exit from the Corvette.

She moves quietly in the rain towards the warehouse. She liked that she could see in the dark without wearing her specialized goggles. She moves towards the building and finds an entrance into it. As she moves inside the building, she could hear voices. She glances at the tracker and notices it was pointing in the direction she was hearing the voices.

She moves past large containers as she follows the trackers. She stops when she spots a group of women standing in their underwear around several tables. Over on the other side of them was some sort of chemistry setup with a purplish-blue liquid moving through it.

There was another chemistry setup that had some sort of orangish-red liquid moving through it. She didn’t know what it did, but she figures it wasn’t anything good. She looks back towards the women, looking for the guy she tracked.

She spots the guy she was after. It looked like he managed to pull the throwing knife she threw at him out of his back shoulder. He was surrounded by several other guys, and they were talking and passing around a bottle.

Emily attaches the tracker to her utility belt. She notices they were using portable generators to power everything in the place. She grabs a few explosive golf balls out of her utility belt and tosses them at the generators.

The generators explode when the explosive golf balls hit them. When the place is thrown into darkness, she moves. She strikes the nearest person to her and knocks them out. The next person to her she hits with an atemi attack Sasha taught her.

Just as she was about to strike the guy that killed her boyfriend. A lightning bolt strikes the place, and the chemistry sets on either side of her explode. The ceiling and everything around her are blown away as she is soaked in both chemicals. Just as she is blown into the guy that killed her boyfriend agonizing pain shoots throughout her body. Just before she blacks out, she presses the emergency signal built into her utility belt.

Sasha’s House:
Sasha was sitting in the living room on the sofa in her nightshirt with Susan. Susan was leaning against her. Gracie was leaning against her legs on the floor. Robyn was laying in front of Gracie on her stomach watching the movie.

Bunnie and Sandy were cuddled together sitting against the sofa wrapped in a blanket. Sandy had her arms wrapped around Bunnie under the blanket, holding her against her body. Bunnie was leaning against Sandy’s chest, enjoying being held by her.

All of them were enjoying the movie when Sasha’s cellphone starts blaring. The screen on her cellphone was flashing red. She picks it up and notices that Emily had activated her emergency signal.

“Shit!” Sasha hops up from the sofa and rushes towards her home office to grab her outfit.

“What was that?” Sandy looks at everyone.

“That’s the emergency signal from one of us. Since all of us are here, that has to be Emily’s” Robyn sat up to look at Sandy when she answered.

Susan runs after Sasha towards their office. She notices Sasha was putting her outfit on.

“Is Emily in trouble?” Susan watches as Sasha gets dressed.

“Yes.” Sasha finishes getting her suit on.

“Be careful, sweetie, and make sure Emily is okay.” Susan steps over to Sasha and kisses Sasha.

Sasha returns the kiss and after a few seconds stop “I’ll be back sweetie.”

Sasha rushes towards the garage where her Corvette was and gets into it. She slides her cellphone into the specialized holder and lets it take her to Emily’s location. At the speeds the Corvette was going, it takes her no time to get to Emily’s location. She parks next to Emily’s Corvette and gets out. The place was on fire, but it had a strange glow to it.

Sasha uses her ability to enter the burning building. She had to stop a few times to remove debris out of the way as she continues to make her way to where Emily was. There were bodies everywhere, along with the strange bluish and orange-red powder. She spots Emily with beams and everything covering her body. It also looked like she was covered in flames as well.

Sasha walks over to her and starts removing the debris off her body. She notices that there was a low-level flame covering Emily’s body. She also noticed that there were several pieces of shrapnel embedded in Emily’s body as well. Her uniform was torn in several places.

Sasha presses her earpiece “I need medical transport at my location.”

Blake Emergency Medical Unit:
Kathryn was on duty when she receives an emergency call. The caller was Sasha Wolfhart, she listens to the incoming message.

“Dispatching emergency medical unit to your location. Do you need fire assistant?”

“Yes, send the fire department and police. I’ll contain the fire until they get here.” Sasha could feel the fire getting stronger like something was feeding it.

“Medevac is on the route.”

“Thanks.” Sasha checks Emily over to make sure she didn’t have any broken bones.

She picks Emily up and notices the flames starting to surround her body. She uses her ability to snuff the flames out surrounding Emily’s body. She is surprised that the flames hadn’t burned Emily.

The Medevac shows up first. They take Emily and transport her to a private hospital that Sasha’s mother owns. Sasha stays to help the fire department and police department.

While Sasha is helping the police and firefighters. Her mind goes over what she saw going on with Emily. She knew Emily never could control fire. Emily was a normal person that knew some fire tricks she taught her.

Also, what was she doing at this location? Sasha looks around and spots where the lightning had struck the place. She also spotted pieces of the chemistry set that had been set up. She notices the orangish-red liquid in one and the purplish-blue liquid in the other one. She picks up the pieces and takes them to her Corvette.

One of the police officers that were on site tried to stop her. He steps in front of her “that’s evidence. You can’t remove it, Mrs. Wolfhart.”

“I know it’s evidence. I’m taking it to Blake’s medical labs to analyze. As for taking it, I have the authority to remove it.” Sasha walks past the officer towards her Corvette.

She activates the self-drive program in the Corvette that she gave Emily. She programs it to drive itself back to where Emily stores it. She knew Emily’s Bronco would be there and will have Susan take her by the place to get the Bronco.

One Week Later, Medical Floor Aero Flight Industries, Mountain Complex:
Emily slowly wakes up and finds herself in a hospital room. She felt a heaviness to her chest and could feel a tightness to her body. She noticed she had an IV going into each arm and some sort of thick metallic bracelet on her wrist. She tries moving, and pain shoots throughout her body. Her joints hurt her as she moved.

She lifts the sheets covering her and discovered that her breasts were bigger than they uses to be. She looks at her hands and they had changed as well. A strand of her hair falls into her face, and it was a brighter color than she normally kept it. She tries to recall what happened, but the only thing she could remember was seeing a bright flash of light and a heavy pressure as she was knocked unconscious.

Emily looks at her body and her chest area was covered in bandages. She noticed her left leg was bandaged. She wonders which hospital she has been brought to. She looks around for the remote to summon the nurse. She presses the button on it.

A few seconds later, a young nurse with emo neon pink hair comes walking in. She was short and had a medium-built chest on her. She was wearing a pair of scrubs with kittens playing with a big ball of yarn on it.

“Look who’s awake.” Amy smiles at Emily.

Her cousin Sasha was worried about her protégé. She had asked Amy to keep her up to date about Emily’s condition.

“Where am I?” Emily looks at the young teenage girl as she walks over to her.

“Well, you are in the medical wing of the Mountain complex owned by Blake research.” Amy removes her pink stethoscope from around her neck.

“Isn’t that where Sasha’s Aunt Janet runs her business from?” Emily remembers coming to the mountain complex once with Sasha.

“Yep, I’m Sasha’s cousin, Amy. Now, I need to hear you breathe for me.” Amy takes her stethoscope and places it against Emily’s chest.

Emily breathes for Amy. She feels Emily move her stethoscope around her chest area. After a few minutes, she watches as Amy looks at her.

“Well, you’re breathing better.” Amy takes out a cellphone-looking device and places it on the bracelet around Emily’s wrist. It beeps, letting her know that it has retrieved the information inside the bracelet.

“I was wondering what this bracelet was for.” Emily looks down at it.

“Oh, it does more than give me your temp, heart rate, and blood pressure. It controls your special ability.” Amy knew they needed to use it on Emily.

“What special ability?” Emily looks at Amy with a puzzled look on her face.

“Oop’s! Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything to you yet.” Amy was still getting used to being a nurse. She had the training thanks to her grandmother, but she was still learning when to say something and when not to.

“What do you mean Oop’s?” Emily was still confused.

“I guess it won’t hurt telling you. You were exposed to some weird chemicals that changed your biology and activated a dormant gene you were carrying.” Amy had read over Emily’s medical report and the accident she was in.

“What exactly did the chemicals do to me?” Emily was feeling nervous about what happened to her.

“Well, it wasn’t just the chemicals that did it to. You were struck by lightning as well. The energy from the lightning supercharged the chemicals that splashed onto your body.”

“Okay, so what happened?” Emily was still confused.

“Besides turning you into a fully functional woman. Let’s just say you are in the same class as my cousin Sasha.” Amy was jealous that she didn’t have a special gift. Sure, she was super smart and had a high IQ. But she wanted to be like some of her cousins.

“You mean, I can control fire like Sasha?”

“Umm, yes and no. You can cause items to burst into flames. You’re pyrokinetic. The problem is you have no control over your gift. That’s why you are wearing that bracelet. It helps control your ability.” Amy was glad that Emily was wearing the bracelet.

Emily lifts her hand and looks at the silver bracelet. She could see the readouts on it. She looks back at Amy “why was I brought here, instead of a hospital in California?”

“Because a normal hospital isn’t set up to monitor you and contains your ability. You were taken to a normal hospital to stabilize you, but you kept starting fires. So, Sasha decided to have you brought here.” Amy knew why Emily was brought to the mountain.

“Is she around?”

“No, she had to fly back to California for a meeting with her band. But I’m to let her know when you wake up.” Amy already sent a text to Sasha while she was talking with Emily.

“So, who is my doctor?” Emily was curious which of Sasha’s relatives were looking after her.

“My mother, Tess. She’s more knowledgeable about people with special gifts like you, Robyn, and Sasha. She’ll also be able to explain what happened to you, better than I could. By the way, if you want. I can have some food brought to you.”

“Yes please.” Emily was feeling very hungry.

“Okay, I’ll have some food brought up to you.” Amy walks out of the hospital room.

Once Amy leaves, Emily looks at the bracelet on her right wrist and notices it was monitoring her pulse as well. She wonders how it helps control her ability. She knew Sasha said her ability was more mental than anything else.

She figures then her ability must be mental. She also knew that Robyn learned how her ability worked and that she had to keep her emotions under control. She wonders what her body looks like.

Half-n-hour later, an orderly comes walking into Emily’s hospital room. He was nice looking and well built. Emily watches him as he brings in her food.

“What did you bring me?” Emily looks at the food as he uncovers it.

“Balsamic beef with beetroot & rocket.” Jerod finishes laying out the dish.

Emily inhales the aroma coming off the fresh food. She has never smelled anything like this before. She looks at Jerod “man, I have never smelled anything so delicious.”

“I’ll tell the chief you’re happy with the meal. If you are still hungry, just let Amy know and I’ll bring up additional food for you.”

“Thanks.” Emily picks up the fork and starts eating.

By the time she is done eating. She was still feeling hungry. Emily lets Amy know.

“I’ll have the kitchen send up some dessert for you.” Amy knew how hungry you could be after being turned.

She was turned into a young girl by her kidnappers. The thing was, they custom-designed her change. She was made to look like an anime girl. All the hair on her body grew out to be neon pink. That included her groin area as well. Her eyes were a bright blue color and she only stood four foot eight inches tall. Her voice had a child-like quality to it.

Amy places an order with the kitchen for Emily. She also orders a sandwich for herself. She was feeling hungry, herself.

After twenty minutes, Jerod shows back up with his cart. He walks over to the nurse’s station and gives Amy her sandwich.

“Thanks, Jerod.”

“You’re welcome.” Jerod smiles at Amy as he pushes his cart into Emily’s hospital room.

A few minutes later, he comes back out with her dirty dishes. He takes them back down to the kitchen area. He puts the dirty dishes into the industrial dishwasher.

Two Weeks Later:
“Ouch! Take it easy.” Emily rubs where she just got hit by her trainer.

“You know, Sasha said you were a baby.” Jason had a smile on his face.

“Oh, you are going to regret saying that.” Emily starts attacking Jason using what she was taught by Sasha.

An evil smile appears on Jason’s face. He recognizes the fighting form Emily was using. It was the same style Sasha used when she was fighting, except Sasha fought dirty. He blocks and prevents Emily from using the atemi attacks Sasha liked using.

“Come on, Emily. You need to change how you fight. You’re using the style Sasha likes using.” He wanted Emily to change up and think outside of the box.

Emily looks at Jason as a thought enters her mind. She remembers some of what Tony taught her. She starts combining the two techniques.
Jason is caught off guard by the change-up. A smile appears on his face “that’s better, Emily.”

“Thanks, Jason. If you don’t mind. I need to take a break.” The thought of what happened to Tony comes back to her.

She grabs her towel and dries it off. She was still getting used to her new body. Her breasts were bigger than Bunnie’s and her hair was long straight and bright orangish-red color.

The guy she went after that killed Tony. He ended up being killed himself. He died during the lightning strike that night. A piece of metal went straight through the guy’s chest.

Emily wasn’t broken up over it. As far as she is concerned, all gang bangers should die. They have been a major problem lately in certain areas of California.

Jason walks up to Emily to see how she was doing. He knew she attended Tony’s funeral and his friends and family didn’t recognize her at all. He had discreetly gone along to watch over her, at his cousins request. She had to example to some of Tony's close friends what happened to her. Once she explained everything, they understood.

She was taking the next three months off from performing. There was a lot she still had to do before she could go back on stage. Also, she was broken up over losing Tony. She loved him and they had talked about getting married.

“Are you going to be okay, Emily?” Jason was concerned for his cousin's protégé.

“I’ll be fine. Let’s get back to practicing.” Emily wipes the tears that had started without her realizing it.

“Alright, it’s your funeral.” Jason strikes without warning.

Emily goes stumbling backward. She looks at him with anger on her face. She feels the air around her getting warm. A fireball forms in her
hand. She throws it at Jason, while she makes another one form.

An evil smile appears on Jason’s face as he tosses small explosive pellets at the fireball. The explosions from the pellets blew the fireball out. He does the same thing to the next one, Emily throws at him.

Emily couldn’t believe that Jason was blowing her fireballs out of the air before they get to him. She is knocked off her feet as he moves in close to her and hits her in the chest. When tries to get up off the training room floor. He smacks her back down again.

“You need to pay attention to what your opponent is doing, Emily. Don’t let your anger get the best of you or blind you. Now let’s do this again.” Jason helps Emily up off the floor.

Emily lets Jason help her up off the floor. She was still angry, but she knew he was right. She looks at Jason “let’s do this.”

For the next four hours, Emily and Jason go at each other. Sometimes, Emily manages to win a skirmish, and other times Jason beats her so badly. That she wonders how he had managed to do it.

Amy watched Emily as she trained with her uncle Jason. At first, Emily was predictable in how she would respond to her uncle’s moves. However, the longer they fought each other. Emily changed her tactics and how she approached her uncle.

Amy knew her mother was watching Emily from the observation room. The suit Emily was wearing, monitored Emily’s vitals while she was training. She looks at her clipboard and saw how Emily’s energy levels went up when she used her special gift. However, there were some lows as well. She saves the file and transfers it to her mother.

“Go change and gets some lunch.” Jason could tell Emily was tired.

“Okay.” Emily was feeling drained after her training.

She had a slight limp to her walk. Jason knocked her legs out from under her and trapped one. She is carefully removing the skin-tight training suit she was given to wear. She knew the sensors built into the suit monitored her vitals. Once she is naked, she rinses off and walks over to the ice bath, and lowers herself into it.

A low moan escapes her lips, as the cold water soothes her aching joints. Sasha was never this hard on her. She wonders why Jason was being harder on her than his cousin. She closes her eyes and rests in the cold bath for a while. Afterward, she gets out and takes a nice shower.

As she is getting dressed, she can’t get over how big her breasts were now. She uses to have a 36 B-inch bust, but now she was a 38DDD breast. Her waist had gotten a little bigger. She had a 27-inch waist and 38-inch hips. She also grew in height as well. She uses to be five foot six inches tall. Now she was five foot ten inches tall and weigh 141 pounds. Her eyes had changed as well. She had green eyes that went with her orangish-red hair. Her hair matched how she normally had it dye when she performed.

She was still amazed at how she looked. The dress Tess bought her was nicely designed and fit her new curves. She slips on the three-inch heels and walks out of the coed locker room and out into the hallway. She spots Amy coming out of the training arena.

“Hey Amy, do you want to join me for lunch?” Emily wanted to know more about Amy.

“Sure, let me drop my clipboard off.” Amy didn’t mind learning more about Emily.

She knew what was in Emily’s file. She was picked by Sasha to be her protégé and to continue her act when she decided to retire. The thing was, Sasha had two daughters now that had their magic act. Robyn did tricks with playing cards and Bunnie was an escape artist like her mother.

Amy drops her clipboard off in the arena office and comes back out. She looks at Emily “I’m ready.”

“Good, because I’m hungry.” Emily and Amy walk towards the cafeteria.

They pass several employees of Blake medical and engineers. They walk into the cafeteria and saw what was being offered today. They get in line and select what they wanted. Emily noticed that Amy selects a lot of Mexican food, while she selected burgers and seasoned fries. Tess told her she needs to eat more salads. So, she selects a cobb salad to go with her lunch.

They find a table where they could talk with each other without raising their voices. Emily takes a few bites of her burger and moans. She loved how it tasted.

“Where does your grandmother get such tasty food and cooks?” Emily looks at Amy for an answer.

“Beats me, I’ve only been her granddaughter for the past six months.” Amy takes a bite from her fish taco.

“How did you end up being adopted by your mother?” Emily was curious about that.

“She almost hit me and two other girls,” Amy remembers the night that she, April, and Clair had escaped from the gang that had kidnapped them.

It was raining hard, and they had just escaped from the gang that had kidnapped them and turned them into anime-looking girls. Clair had already been a girl, but somehow, they managed to turn her into anime looking character.

“Your mother almost hit you and two others?” Emily was surprised by that omission.

“It was raining like cats and dogs outside when we escaped. Mom almost ran us over when we ran out into the street. She managed to stop in time before she hit us. When she noticed that we were naked and had people chasing after us. She made us get into her car and once we were in her car. She took us to her place.

“What was she doing out where you were?” Emily wonders why Tess would be in a bad area.

“Mom was coming from a free clinic that Blake Medical supported. The shortest route between the clinic and the highway was the way she was going.”

“So, what happened after that?” Emily was curious because she wanted to know more about Amy.

“Well, mom took us to her place. We told her what happened to us and what the gang had planned for us. She took her cellphone out and called her brothers. An hour later, Uncle Jason, Uncle Andy, and Uncle William showed up and wanted to know everything about this gang.
Where they were, who their boss was and how many members there were. Once they had everything. They left to collect and arrest them. They also wanted to collect what we told them about.”

“What did your uncle’s do to the gang?” Emily knew what Sasha would do to the gang.

“What gang?” An evil smile appears on Amy’s face.

“They didn’t kill them all, did they?” Emily looked surprised.

“Oh, no. They interrogated them and charged them with all sorts of crimes. You need to remember. Uncle William use to be an interrogator in the Army. He knows every dirty trick they used that wouldn’t leave marks on the body. No gang member is tough enough to ignore what he can do to them. Uncle Jason and Uncle Andy are like your mentor. They have military training and have gone to some of the worse hell holes on the planet.” Amy knew all three men were very dangerous.

“What happened to the other two girls?”

“Clair went back to her parents and is seeing a counselor for what was done to her. As for April, her parents didn’t want her. They said she deserved what she got since she wouldn’t listen to them. So, one of Sasha’s brothers adopted her. My parents and I have never gotten along, and they didn’t want to have anything to do with me. So, Tess adopted me. If she hadn’t, I don’t know what I would have done.” Amy didn’t know of any of her other relatives and didn’t have any friends that could take her in.

“If you don’t mind me asking, why don’t you and your family get along?” Emily got along with her family, even after they found out about her.

“Have you ever seen that movie called Matilda?” Amy figures that were the best way to describe her birth family.

“Yeah, it was about a young girl that was smarter than her family and ignored by them.” Emily liked that movie.

“Well, most of what happened in that movie, was what happened at my house. My older brother was a bully, and my parents had the same IQ as the parents in the movie. They didn’t like the fact that I was smarter than they were. If nothing else, they use to call me names and put me down. My older brother use to beat me up and my parents wouldn’t do anything about it. They said I needed to learn how to defend myself.” Tears start to leak from Army’s eyes.

“I’m so sorry to hear that. At least now you have a mother that loves you.” Emily could see how Amy felt.

“I wish I had her from the beginning. At least I would have a better childhood.” Amy wipes her eyes.

After lunch, Amy escorts Emily to one of the research labs. As they walk into the place, Emily saw that the place had all sorts of 3D printing machines. It looked like whoever ran this lab, could construct whatever they need.

“Gabby, are you in here?” Amy looks around for Gabby.

Amy knew Gabby was always in here constructing or designing something. She looks around and finally finds her on a ladder getting items from a bin.

“Gabby, what are you doing up there?” Amy looks up at Gabby.

Gabby hears Amy’s voice and slides down the ladder. She turns around to look at Amy “I needed a part for her new suit.” Gabby points at Emily.

“For my suit?” Emily looks at Gabby and wanted to know more.

“Yep, I’m almost finished with your new suit.” Gabby just needed Emily’s new body measurements.

“What’s so special about this new suit?” Emily was curious about it.

“Well, for one thing. It's similar in design to your mentor. It will have gas jets that release a gas that you can ignite with your ability. This way, you can project frightening appearance.”

“You mean like Sasha likes doing to intimidate people.” Emily has seen her use it to interrogate people and in the performance of the band.

“Exactly, you’ll be able to do the same thing. Sasha needs an igniter to ignite the gas. In your case, you don’t. The suit is fireproof as well. So, you won’t burn it off when you use your abilities.”

“Cool. So, what do you need me to do?” Emily liked that she was getting a new uniform.

“Strip and step inside that cabinet. I’m going to take a laser measurement of your body.” Gabby points to a clear glass cabinet.

“How far do you need me to strip?” Emily starts removing her dress.

“Leave your panties on but remove your bra. The suit will have built-in support for your breasts.” Gabby had Emily’s old measurements, but they weren’t anything like her new ones.

Once Gabby had Emily’s new measurements. She inputs them into the central computer and the system starts making the suit.

“I should have your new suit by tomorrow afternoon.”

“Thanks, Gabby.” Amy escorts Emily out of the lab.

The rest of the day, she and Emily spend going over a few things. Amy shows Emily the scans they did of her body, to prove that she was a fully functional woman. Later, in the evening they leave the mountain complex and go into town for dinner and a movie.

Two Months Later:
“Get back here, you creep.” Emily chases after several guys that just robbed a bank.

She reaches into her third pouch on her utility belt and grabs some specialized explosive balls. She ignites them with her ability and tosses them towards the guys she was chasing after. The fireball explodes, sending tiny needles into the guy's back. After a few seconds, they fall to the ground.

When Emilly catches up to them “I told you to stop, but no. You had to be dumbasses and keep running.” She takes out a pair of quick cuffs and handcuffs the two of them.

She liked the new explosive balls that were designed for her. All she had to do was ignite the outside of the ball and throw them. Inside were tiny needles that were coated with a special drug that knock out a person pretty quickly.

She radio’s the police to come to pick them up. She shows her special license to the police and what charges to bring against them. Afterward, she heads back to her Corvette to head home. Instead of going back to the storage unit to swap out the Corvette for her Bronco. She heads directly home, instead. When she walks into her apartment, she stops and looks around. She has changed the place and given a lot of things that reminded her of Tony away.

She walks into her bedroom and removes her uniform. Afterward, she steps into the shower and takes a nice relaxing shower. She was happy to be home but miss talking with her friends at the mountain complex. Amy zooms her twice a week to see how she is.

She looks at the scar the lightning left on her arm. It looked like a growing flower on her skin. An evil smile appears on her face as she thinks about what she’ll be able to do to crooks now.

“Look out crooks, the blazing flame of justice is coming for you.”

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wolfhart clan

Samantha Heart's picture

Grows again with another piro only this time the lighting provided a piro kinetic inside of a piro kenises ability.like Shasha.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.