Ace is Born

Printer-friendly version

Robyn throttles more power into the new motorcycle her grandmother gave her as a sweet sixteen-present. She spots the police cars following behind her inside her motorcycle helmet. The new helmet and suit she was wearing all came from her Aunt Blake’s research department.

She weaves in and out of traffic as she chases after a black SUV. The SUV had a bunch of gangbangers in it that just got done shooting up a rival gang. She was still too far away to use her abilities to stop the car.

She hears the communication going on between the police and their dispatch as they try to set up some sort of trap. She channels some of her power into her motorcycle to increase the speed. It was a little dangerous, but she had to put an end to this chase.

Robyn closes the distance enough for her to release two of her extremely sharp metal playing cards at the tires of the SUV. She maneuvers her motorcycle to avoid slamming into the SUV as the driver loses control of the SUV when the tires explode. The SUV flips onto its side and slides into a telephone pole.

She slows down and pulls up alongside the SUV, which was on its side. She spots the driver and another guy trying to climb out of the SUV. She tosses another one of her specialty cards at the bangers and an electric charge goes off, stunning the bangers.

Robyn waits for the police to arrive. She retrieves her metal playing cards, just before the police pull up and surround her.

“Hands up!” As several police officers point their weapons at her.

Robyn complies with their order, as a huge black police officer comes over and grabs her. The protective field that surrounds her, zaps the officer. The shock wasn’t strong enough to knock him down, but to stun him.

Officer Seda looks at the woman and points his gun at her. His hands still tingle from touching her “remove your helmet and turn off whatever just shocked me.”

Robyn removes her helmet “I’m a special agent with the Department of Justice. Let me show you my credentials.”

Robyn makes her identity card appear in her hand. She slowly hands it to officer Seda.

“You’ll see I’m telling the truth.” Robyn holds the card out to officer Seda.

Officer Seda takes the card and looks at it. It identifies her as Robyn Wolfhart, and she was a special agent register with the Department of Justice.

“What is your connection to these gangbangers?” As he lowers his gun.

“A friend of mine was killed when these gangbangers shot at members of a rival gang.” Robyn managed to track down the gang responsible for killing a friend of hers from school.

Officer Seda hands Robyn’s identity card back to her.

“Thank you.” Robyn makes the card disappear.

Robyn watches as four members of the Black Flame Crew are pulled from the damaged SUV. She looks at the driver “you are so lucky, that you have only cuts and bruises.”

The guy looks at Robyn “you’ll get yours bitch.”

“Bring it, asshole.” Robyn was willing to use her special abilities to kill whoever came after her.

Once the police have the four members in custody and officer Seda has her information. She heads towards her mother’s apartment she keeps away from the mansion. She pulls into the parking area and turns off the motorcycle. The motorcycle wouldn’t start without her feeding a charge into it.

She walks over to the elevator and enters the code her mother gave her. The elevator doors open, and she steps in. She presses the floor her mother’s apartment is on and watches as the doors close. She liked her new outfit and motorcycle. The outfit was specially designed to blend into its environment and look like anything she wants. Right now, it looked like Ten’s outfit from Batman Beyond, which she liked a lot.

She feels the elevator stop, as the doors open. She walks out of the elevator locates her mother’s apartment. She uses the special key her mother gave her to open the door. The lights come on as she walks into the apartment. The place looked the same as it did the first time
Sasha brought her here. She walks over to the refrigerator and grabs a cold bottle of Gatorade.

Her mother keeps the place stock with emergency food, drinks, and first aid supplies. There were some extra clothes as well, just in case her or her mother got injured. She picks up the house phone in the place and calls her mother’s to let them know she wasn’t coming home tonight.

Sasha was laying in bed reading a book for once. Susan was snuggled next to her, sound asleep. She flips the page she just got finish reading when her cellphone rings. It played the ring tone for her apartment.

“Hello?” Sasha knew only two people had access to her apartment.

“Hi mom, I’m just letting you know I’m spending the night at your apartment.” Robyn looks at one of the posters of her mother and grandmother hanging on the wall.

“Are you okay sweetie?” Sasha was concerned about Robyn’s safety.

“I’m fine mom. I found the gang members responsible for killing Madison. They have been arrested and thrown in jail.”

“That’s good. How did the suit and motorcycle do?” Sasha was concerned about the new equipment her aunt sent her daughter.

“The motorcycle handled wonderfully, and the suit hasn’t been tested to its limit yet. However, the protection field that surrounds me, worked well.”

“That’s good to hear. Your aunt Blake will enjoy that result. Well, you have a good night and if you don’t feel like cooking, there is a drawer filled with takeout menus from places I trust.”

“Thanks, mom and give momma Susan a kiss for me.”

“I will, sweetie. Sweet dreams.”

“You too.” Robyn ends the phone call.

She removes her new suit and lays it on the bed. The material felt silky, but she knew it was made up of kevlar, carbon fiber strands, and spider web strands as well. The other surface had a special adaptive material that could change colors and allow it to blend into its environment or look like anything she wanted it to.

Robyn stretches to loosen up some of her muscles, as she walks into the kitchen to see what is available. Normally, she would be home, and something would have already been left out for her. She finds a nice frozen meal that she could heat up. It was one of her mother’s favorite and tasted so good for a frozen meal.

She puts it in the oven to be heated up. While the meal is being heated, she grabs another bottle of Gatorade. Robyn looks at her blonde hair. She was slowly changing herself to look like Ten from Batman Beyond.

She checks her metal playing cards and charges up the taser one she used. Her grandmother managed to design and construct some specialty cards for her. She even taught her a few new tricks.

Robyn hears the timer on the oven ding. She turns off and lets the dish inside cool off some before she pulls it out of the oven. She wonders if her mother had a high tolerance for heat or was it just fire in general. She looks around for the oven mittens and pulls her meal out.

She sets it on a tray, along with her half-drunk bottle of grape Gatorade. She carries the tray into the living room and sits down on the sofa in there. She was still in her panties and bra. She hasn’t put on one of her mother’s nightshirts.

Robyn turns the television set on and selects a movie from the online collection her mother owns. She eats her dinner and watches a movie at the same time. She’ll have to ask her mother to order more of these frozen dinners she was enjoying. The one she picked was extremely good.

She pauses the movie to take her dirty dishes into the kitchen. She makes sure to clean up everything since they don’t get down to the apartment that much. She knows Emily uses it sometimes.

She grabs a nightshirt from the dresser in the one-bedroom and puts it on. She also grabs the extra blanket and pillow while she was at it. She planned on sleeping on the sofa.

When Robyn’s alarm clock goes off in the morning time, she doesn’t want to get up. She reaches from under her blanket towards her
cellphone on the coffee table and hits the snooze button. She knows it will give her nine more minutes, but she didn’t care. It would give her time to wake up.

Nine minutes pass as the alarm goes off again. Robyn sits up and turns the alarm off again. She stretches as she tries to motive herself to get up off the sofa. She was still feeling tired. It had been three in the morning when she finally fell asleep.

She stands up off the sofa and stumbles towards the bathroom to relieve her bladder. After she finishes doing her morning business, she heads towards the kitchen. She was lucky the milk in the refrigerator was still good. She pours herself a bowl of cereal and has some fruit cocktails from a can.

Once she is done with breakfast and the kitchen is cleaned. She grabs her gym bag from the closet and changes her panties but leaves her bra on. It also had a change of clothes in it, along with a few other items she could resupply herself with.

She doubles checks everything in the apartment. She didn’t want to leave behind a mess. She’ll have to come back with an updated go-bag since she was using her current one. She tucks her suit into the gym bag, along with the special boots and gloves.

She presses a button on the helmet to have it change color. The helmet had several neat features built into it. She heads downstairs to the garage, where her motorcycle was still parked. She secures her gym bag and puts her helmet on.

The ride back to the house takes her forty-five minutes due to traffic from road constructions. One driver wasn’t paying attention and almost hit her rear tire. She sent a low-level electrical charge through their car to disrupt their electronics. She was still new to ride a motorcycle, but the driver was fiddling around with their cellphone.

When Robyn arrives home, she notices Thumper’s car was in the driveway. A smile appears on her face because she was happy that Bunnie was happy. All her sisters either had a boyfriend or girlfriend, except Grace. She hopes Grace is enjoying herself at camp this year. Normally, Rose goes with her, but Rose and her band were busy in the recording studio working on their new album.

Moon was playing drums along with Melody. Moon had a certain style that Rose and her band members wanted to add to the new album. She clicks the remote to the garage and rides her motorcycle into the garage and parks it.

She turns her helmet off and sets it on the seat of her motorcycle. She takes everything she had inside the house and upstairs to her bedroom. She knew her mothers were at the studio working on a new album as well.

Robyn heads back downstairs and into the gym to see how Bunnie and Thumper were doing. She stands in the doorway and watches as Thumper punishes Bunnie. She knew Thumper was tough on Bunnie when it came to working out.

She also noticed that Bunnie and Thumper were wearing very skimpy workout tops and bottoms. She smirks as she watches Thumper caress Bunnie’s leg, while she is doing a leg lift. Bunnie was bent over one of the large exercise balls on her stomach, lifting her leg. Thumper was caressing Bunnie’s inner thigh each time she lifted her leg.

“Aren’t you two suppose to be exercising, instead of fooling around?” Robyn had a big smile on her face.

“Like we haven’t caught you and Jason making out in here with your exercise suit or swimsuit halfway down your body.” Bunnie looks at her older sister.

“I’ll give you that, but you two live up to what they say about rabbits, sis.” Robyn knew Thumper loved Bunnie a lot.

“I can’t help myself. Your sister has nice breasts and a cute ass.” Thumper was standing behind Bunnie. She had reached around and squeezed Bunnies’ breasts.

“You two are almost as bad as our mothers.” Robyn has caught Sasha and Susan making out several times around the house.

Sometimes they went naked all day while at home. It didn’t bother her, because it gave her some ideas about how she wanted her own body to look. Plus, her mothers were trying to desensitize them from how society saw nakedness.

“I like your new look. It suits you.” Thumper had noticed that Robyn had changed up her look.

“It does suit you, sis. Why did you decide to look like the character from the cartoon?” Bunnie was curious why her sister picked that character.

“I like how she looked. Plus, her whole family is based on characters from a deck of cards. Where our family is based on stage magic and music.”

“Except for Grace.” Thumper noticed Grace wasn’t into stage magic and music that much.”

“Grace is skilled enough in music to act as a backup singer or play guitar in a band that does cover songs. She just prefers to do other things.” Robyn knew Grace was good in a lot of things they weren’t. She was an excellent snowboarder and skier. She was good at swimming and scuba diving.

“Where are your mothers at?” Thumper tosses Bunnie a towel.

“Recording a new album with their band. Both our mothers are thinking about touring in the next few months before we go back to school.”

“I wish I didn’t have to go to school. The guys at the school we go to, always want to see the bunnies on my breasts and back.” Bunnie hated the ones on her breasts.

“I like the one on your back.” A playful smile appears on Thumper’s face.

“I know you do.” Bunnie knew Thumper liked the one on her back.

“Grandma might know a person who can remove them, or Dusk might. She knows a lot of tattoo parlors and tattoo removal companies.”

“Isn’t Dusk the drummer from your mother’s band?” Thumper looks at Robyn for an answer.

“Yep, but she has a lot of connections among the Gothic scene and owns a few tattoo parlors as well.” Robyn liked Dusk and her son Moon.

She knew Moon and Grace had been rescued at the same time. Moon was claimed by Dusk as soon as she saw him. Moon also took after his mother and dressed in Gothic style and played the drums. He was wanted by several gothic style bands, as well several metal bands as well.

Bunnie and Thumper head off to the showers, while Robyn tidies up the exercise room. She didn’t mind picking up after her sister. While she is tidying up the exercise room, her cellphone starts to ring.

She looks at it and saw it was from her friend Larry Gale. She presses accept “hey, Larry what’s up?”

“Thank god I got a hold of you, Robyn. How fast can you get to me?” Larry kept watching the armed men in the store he worked at.

“Where are you and what’s going on?” Robyn could hear that Larry was speaking softly.

“I’m at work, and at least five men are holding my co-worker’s hostage. I’ve already called the police and they are on their way, but I know you can do more.”

“Alright, I’m on my way. Stay put until I get to you. Do you know if there is roof access?” Robyn figures she could use one of her mother’s old tricks.

“Yes, and it’s in the back storage area. You can come in through the roof access without being seen.” Larry knew the access was well hidden from view.

“Alright, stay hidden and I’m on my way.” Robyn hangs up and runs upstairs and puts her suit on and grabs her special utility belt.

She runs back downstairs and heads towards the garage and mounts her new motorcycle. She changes the color of her helmet and the special coating on the motorcycle as the red and blue lights start flashing. Her motorcycle was registered as an emergency vehicle through her grandmother’s special contract with the Department of Justice.

She zooms down the long driveway from the garage and zips through the gates as they were just opened enough for her too. If her mother had seen her, she would get a lecture about her reckless driving. Once out on the open road, she increases the throttle to increase the speed of the motorcycle.

The special electric motor that powers the motorcycle was capable of speeds of 325 mph. She could boost it more with her ability for a short time, but she didn’t want to burn the motor out. She zigs and zags through traffic with her lights flashing. Her grandmother made sure she took a special course that all emergency vehicle drivers are required to take. That also included the police driving course and a motorcycle course as well.

She knew the streets around the store where Larry worked. They have had lunch a few times. She slows down as she got closer and parks her motorcycle in an alleyway. She puts it next to the building and activates the chameleon function, so it blends with the building.

Robyn takes her climbing hook and rope out to scale the back of the building. She manages to climb to the top of the building and pull her rope up. She looks around on top of the building and spots the roof access. She hears gunfire down below her. She tosses a mini-drone and spots SWAT and the police taking cover from automatic gunfire coming from inside the building.

She moves the drone a little lower so she can see inside the building itself. It looked like the attackers had barricaded themselves inside. She scans the emergency police frequency that SWAT uses and locks it on to it. She listens to the chatter going on. According to what she was hearing, they were in communications with the people inside.

“Squirrel, dial Larry Dixons cell number.” Robyn walks over to the roof access and notices it was locked from the inside.

After a few seconds, Larry answers “are you here yet?”

“Yes, I’m about to enter from the roof access. Are you safe?”

“I’m safe and I can see everything going on.”

“Have you been talking with the SWAT commander?” Robyn examines how the inside latch was attached to the door.

“No, I don’t know how to get in touch with them.”

“Alright, I’m going to patch you through to their communications.” Robyn links Larry’s phone call through the SWAT communications unit.

“Commander, this is special agent Wolfhart. I’m patching you through to a person who is inside.”

“Agent Wolfhart, you know this is a restricted frequency.” Commander Leaks wonders how agent Wolfhart was breaking into their frequency.

“I know commander, but I have a friend inside the store and I’m about to enter myself. My friend is going to give you the location of the attackers. I’m going to cause a distraction, so you can send your people in.”

“This is a police matter, agent Wolfhart. Stay out of this.”

“Sorry, but I’m going in. So, be ready to act.” Robyn manages to unlatch the roof access.

She opens the access and slips inside and down the ladder. She listens to Larry as he tells the commander of SWAT where everyone is inside the building. She sends the drone inside the store as she carefully makes her way towards the front.

“Commander, get ready to act.”

“What do you look like, agent Wolfhart?”

“You can’t miss me, commander.” Robyn spots her targets and charges activate her throwing cards.

She springs into action as she throws two cards at the nearest targets. The cards connect and shock the gunmen into unconsciousness. The third turns towards her and fires. She moves quickly as the bullets hit the floor where she stood. She throws another card at him and shocks him.

Just as the third person goes down, the front door of the store blows open. SWAT comes charging in and takes the other two armed assailants down. Robyn looks at the men as they round up the people. She spots the leader of the SWAT team and walks over to him.

Sergeant Casey spots a woman dressed in a full white bodysuit with a black spade on the suit walking over towards him. The suit covered her whole body. She was also wearing some sort of utility belt.

“Let me guess, your special agent Wolfhart?” Sergeant Casey looks at the woman standing in front of him.

“Guilty as charged, Sergeant.” Robyn had run the Sergeant’s facial features through the DMV database to learn who he was.

The suit had a miniature computer system that monitored it and records everything she did. She could also access her grandmother’s database through the satellite link connected to the suit’s computer system.

“You mind telling me why you are dressed as a cartoon character?” Sergeant Casey looks at agent Wolfhart.

“It’s my uniform, Sergeant. I know it looks ridiculous, but you would be amazed at what it is capable of doing.” Robyn liked her new look.

“Well, thank you for the assist, but you could have been hurt taking on five guys wearing body armor and carrying automatic weapons.” Casey saw how much ammo and extra gear they had.

“Trust me, Sergeant. I’m not totally useless in a fight. I have all sorts of special tricks and non-lethal weapons at my disposal.”

“Well, these metallic cards of yours, don’t look too non-lethal.” Sergeant Casey holds one of the three cards up he found sticking out of one of the perps.

“Trust me, Sergeant they are non-lethal, unless I throw them a certain way. These cards are specially designed to deliver a taser-like charge to a person. May I have it back, please?” Robyn holds her hand out for it.

Sergeant Casey places all three of the cards he found into her hand. Afterward, he looks at her covered face “you should still leave this to the professionals.”

“You might be right, sergeant. However, even the professionals can use a secret weapon.” Robyn turns to walk off.

She goes back out the way she came in, to avoid the media outside the store. Instead of using her rope to slide down off the building, she does a flip and lands on her feet. All the parkour training she has been doing with her friends has been paying off.

She sends a signal to her motorcycle to make it appear and slip her hood off. She tucks the hood into a secret compartment on her motorcycle, as her suit changes from white to black. She puts her helmet on, after changing it as well to match her suit.

She stops at one of her favorite sub shops on the way home. As she is sitting at a table by herself eating the sub she bought. She hears a loud crash a block up from her location. Robyn saves what’s left of her sub and heads towards the crash.

When she arrives, she spots two guys fighting and several people trying to separate them. She also spots what caused the crash as well. One guy had rear-ended the other person’s car.

She parks her motorcycle and runs up to see if she can help stop the fighting. The guys kept escaping from the people holding them.

“ENOUGH!” Robyn pulls two of her taser cards and throws them at each guy.

Both men fall to the ground after being hit by them. She walks over and checks each guy to make sure they weren’t hurt. While she is at it, she picks her cards up and slips them back into her belt. She stays long enough for the police to show up and gives her statement to the cops.
Afterward, she mounts her motorcycle and heads back home.

When she pulls into the garage, she notices her mother’s Jeep Wrangler was back. She parks her motorcycle in its usual spot and connects the charging cable to it. She leaves her helmet sitting on her motorcycle as she walks into the house.

As she walks into the kitchen, Robyn notices both her mothers in there putting groceries away.

“Hi, Mom.” As she walks over to the refrigerator to put the rest of her sub in.

Susan looks at Robyn “how did the rescue go?”

“It went fine. I don’t think the SWAT sergeant liked me very much.” Robyn spotted her mother was making chicken and dumplings for dinner in the slow cooker.

“You’ll run into that sweetie. He didn’t give you too much problem, did he?” Sasha remembers her first time assisting the police.

“No, but I could sense he would have preferred I wasn’t there.” Robyn steals a carrot her mother had chopped up.

“Well, from what we heard on the way home over the radio. You did a good job sweetie.” Susan kisses Robyn’s cheek.

“You heard everything?” Robyn was shocked that they heard what went on.

“Sweetie, you didn’t think we wouldn’t have your suit low jack, did you?” Sasha spoke to her mother about low jacking their daughters’ suit, as they did hers when she first started.

Robyn stood there stunned. She would have never imagined her mothers would do something like that.

“I think we broke her, Sasha.” Susan had a smile on her face.

“I think so.” Sasha saw the stunning look on Robyn’s face.

“You forget, something sweety. We are always going to be concerned about you and if you’re going to follow in your mother’s Sasha footsteps.
We are going to take extra precautions in making sure you are safe.” Susan made that one of the requirements when she agreed to let Robyn do the same type of work as Sasha.

“I understand, mom.”

“Good, now go upstairs and change out of your suit. You’re home for the rest of the day.” Sasha figures Robyn has had enough excitement for the day.

“Yes ma’am.” Robyn heads up to her bedroom to change out of her suit.

“Don’t forget to charge it either!” Sasha yells towards Robyn as she walks out of the kitchen.

“Yes ma’am.”

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A new special agent

Samantha Heart's picture

Looks like Robyn is taking after her mother Sasha in the special agent department. PD may not like it buuuut.... she could save their rear ends at times. Code name Ace... I like it the Ace of Spades to be exact lol. I wish her luck.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Short but sweet

Jamie Lee's picture

Nice little story, and interesting as well. But it needs additional chapters.

Why did the police think she wasn't a professional? How come they know nothing about her? Is she such a special agent she isn't identified in their systems? And how did all this come to be, with her electric personality?

Others have feelings too.