Cop, Wife, Performer, Oh My!

Printer-friendly version

Robyn stretches as she gets out of bed. Her husband had already gotten up and gotten dressed a few hours earlier. He kissed her on her cheek before he left.

She walks into the bathroom and does her morning business. She didn't bother wearing anything since it was just her in the house they bought together. She does grab an off-the-shoulder oversized shirt with an image of an ace of spade. The spade had a blue outline with tendrils of electricity sparking from it.

She slips on a pair of panties before leaving the bedroom. Her feet were still uncovered as she walked into the kitchen and turned the flatscreen on. She liked to watch the news first thing in the morning. She notices her husband has already set the coffee maker to start brewing.

She grabs her favorite cup of coffee and pours herself a cup. Her mothers were a little concerned when she moved out of their place. She and Andrew got married a year ago after they met. Both of them were born with unique abilities. Andrew thinks he inherited his abilities from his father.

As for her abilities, she knew she didn’t get them from her parents. According to her mother and great-aunt, she was one of those rare individuals with the gene in her DNA, and something triggered it. She figures it must have been the stress that triggered her abilities. Her father permitted Gaston to do whatever he wanted to do to her. She remembered him being a sadistic person who took enjoyment in inflicting pain onto others.

She checked the grocery list on the refrigerator to see if she needed anything to pick up today. She would spend her day off, not at home, if possible. She grabs her purse and car keys to her Tesla. She didn’t want to buy a Tesla, but she could use her ability with it and supercharge it.
She asked her great-aunt to add the same emergency lights she has on her motorcycle. Since she was always on duty, even when she was off, it made sense for her to be prepared.

Her Tesla had a unique device that thieves could not steal. They need her special key fob or her ability to start the car. She walks out the back door, over to the detached garage, and enters her car. The vehicle was custom-painted to match her motorcycle.

According to her mother, Robyn heads to the magic supply store in Chinatown. The family has used it to buy all their magical tricks and gear. She wanted to pick up some new custom playing cards. She loved visiting the place and exploring what they had in stock.

Robyn spots Lin coming from the back. A smile appears on her face.

“Long time no see, Lin. Did my special order come in yet?” Robyn walks up to the counter.

Lin smiled at Robyn and was amazed at how mature she had become since Sasha had adopted her. He knew he could call on her when something terrible happened in Chinatown. Most residents didn’t trust cops but trusted the Wolfhart family because of their connection to the Shokuta Clan.

“Yep, along with a few new items the maker wants you to try.” Lin had been asked to ask Robyn or any member of the Wolfhart family to try out a few new items he made.

“Sure, I don’t mind. What do you have in mind?” Robyn liked playing with new items.

“Here, let me show you.” Lin walks into the back again and retrieves the custom box the items were in.

While Lin was in the back, Robyn spotted a few items she wanted for her and Andrew’s place. She selects the things she wants and returns them to the counter for Lin to ring up.

“Here we go, Robyn.” Lin walks out with the custom box and sets it on the counter.

Robyn looks at the box and notices how well-made it is. It had the supply shop symbol on it. Once it’s open, she looks at the new weapons inside it.

“Oh, cool.” As Robyn looks over the items inside.

She couldn’t wait to see what each item did. She looks at the things and back at Lin. “Can you give me a rundown on these?”

“Sure.” Lin starts giving Robyn a run down on each new weapon and such.

Thirty minutes later, Robyn walked out of the store with the items and the items she had ordered. She also bought the items she selected for the house. She looked at her watch to see what time it was.

It was still too early to have lunch. So, Robyn decides to go and do some shopping. She knew Andrew could use some new shirts because he kept damaging them. She selects at least half a dozen new shirts and dress slacks.

As she walks out of the store with her new purchases, She thinks she might talk to her great-aunt about making Andrew a specialized uniform to protect him. She puts her purchases in the car. Afterward, she goes by the wine and beer shop and buys several bottles of wine and her
husband’s favorite beer.

Once she finishes buying several odds and ends, she goes by the local grocery store they usually shop at. The people inside the store have gotten to know her from when she stopped in while wearing her police uniform.

“Hey, Robyn. I thought you would be out chasing crooks.” Steve looks at Robyn as she walks by.

“Hey, even cops need time off to relax. All work and no play make Robyn a dull girl." A playful smile appears on Robyn’s face.

“I don’t know how you do it, Mrs. Wolfhart.” Donna looked at Robyn when she came walking down the aisle; she was putting groceries up.

“What do you mean, Donna?” As Robyn grabs several cans of the items she came to get.

“Being a cop and a performer.” Donna has seen Robyn’s act and loved it.

“I’ve had lots of practice balancing the two.” Robyn loved doing both.

“But doesn’t your performance interfere with your cop duties? Aren’t you always on call?” Donna wonders how Robyn does it.

“Sometimes it does, and my sergeant knows my performance schedule. So, he’ll either find someone to cover for me or go ahead and do what needs to be done.” Robyn knew her sergeant and SWAT commander didn’t like that she had to miss the assignments because she was a
performer. But she did try to keep them up to date.

“I don’t think my boss would do that for me. He’s a stickler for the rules.” Donna hated her boss.

“If there is anything I can do for you. Let me know, okay?” Robyn has heard some things about the manager of this store.

“I will, and thanks.”

Robyn continues her shopping and checks out. On the way home, she stops at KFC and buys a chicken sandwich meal. Once she arrives home, she takes everything inside the house and puts the groceries away. She sits at the counter to eat lunch and listen to music.

After lunch, Robyn goes through the new items Lin wanted her to try out. Some of them were shaped like the traditional weapons ninjas used in the past. She knew how to use them, thanks to her grandmother. She kept these types of weapons around to train with. She puts everything back and puts the box and her playing cards in the secret closet she had added. All her crime-fighting gear was hidden in there, along with her outfit.

Since she planned on having a roast for dinner, she put it on to cook while doing laundry. She rarely gets time off between her performances and police duties. As part of her agreement with the police, she could no longer patrol like she used to.

She still had her costume to wear. Her parents supported her decision to get married and be on the police force. Robyn grabs her new playing cards and starts playing with them.

What was so special about these cards? With just a light touch of her ability, she could change the card's value without the audience knowing. She still performed her standard card tricks, but these cards allowed her to do more.

Robyn puts on some music and starts dancing to it as she does some light dusting around the house. She loved the small two-bedroom house she and Andrew bought. It was in an area that had problems with drugs being trafficked.

As soon as she and Andrew moved in. They went to work, putting the drug dealers out of business. Some gangs that had tried to intimidate and frighten them were taught a lesson. She lured several of them to a warehouse where she had her mother Sasha’s special effects crew help her set. They learned what absolute terror was after they were trapped inside of it.

She thought it was a pretty good idea. This way, she didn’t have to hurt them, and they were taught a lesson that would be with them for the rest of their lives. Should they have nightmares from it, even better. It got across her message.

The gangs stopped coming to her neighborhood. If nothing else, they stopped doing business within a ten-mile area from her house. A few still thought the location was accessible for them to come in and cause problems, but she let her husband handle them.

He had a friend who owned a farm that was always looking for people to work it. In exchange for them doing time working at the farm, their
sentence would be reduced. Most of the kids and teens that were sent there never returned to a life of crime.

Not everyone took advantage of the arrangement; sometimes, you would have a few that faked it. When that happened, they got a visit from her and ended up embarrassed after dusting the shelves and bookcases. She vacuums the house as she dances along with the music playing. It was a good thing her mothers taught her how to dance.

Andrew pulls into the driveway and notices his wife’s car wasn’t parked where it was when he left this morning. He figures Robyn probably went out and ran a few errors as he exited his SUV and walked up to the back door. He could hear music playing inside. He walked into the house and saw Robyn shaking her ass and dancing to the music while vacuuming.

He walks up behind her and hugs her. He kisses her neck as she stops dancing.

“Mmmm, I love when you do that.” Robyn leans back against her husband.

“You look so cute shaking your ass and dancing to the music while you vacuumed the room.”

Robyn turns around in Andrew’s arms and looks into his eyes. She starts kissing him and feels him returning the pleasure as well. She feels his arms slide down to her ass and lift her. She wraps her legs around his waist.

After a while, they stop kissing. “So, what did you do today?”

“Nothing much just ran a few errands. How about you? Did you have to chase down anyone?” Robyn knew her husband chased down people who jumped their bail or had arrest warrants issued.

“Nope, today was a quiet day.” Everyone I sent to Straw Bridge Farms was accounted for on their best behavior.

“What happens when you put together two different gang members?” Robyn knew some gangs just wouldn’t let things go.

“Oh, they find out how to work together to survive. Chase makes sure of that. He puts them in a situation that requires them to work together. If they don’t well, they get to meet Jackie, and she isn’t someone you want to mess with.” Andrew met her once and walked away, not feeling good afterward. He couldn’t put his finger on it but knew he didn’t want her to come after him.

“Yeah, my mother is like that. She has this drug that causes you to hallucinate. It brings up what you fear the most, and then she adds in her flame ability and scares the person even more.”

“I thought your mother could only control fire, not create it?” Andrew was confused.

“She does. Her suit has these little jets in the collar and wrist that emit gas she can ignite once the flames burn. She uses her ability to amp them up and dance. Trust me, my mother can be terrifying at times.” Robyn has seen her mother do some impressive things.

“How about your other mother, Susan? What does she do besides sing?”

“She writes music and coordinates dance routines for the band. She also doubles as the band manager as well. She stays on top of whatever they are going to do. She’s like the assistant band manager. Nothing gets done without her approval.” Robyn was surprised at how busy her mother, Susan, was when Wild Fire wasn’t touring.

“I never knew that.” Andrew supports Robyn easily.

He was amazedly strong, and she weighed barely anything. He looked into her emerald green eyes, still couldn’t believe how green they were. It was like someone took highly polished emeralds and stuck them into her eye sockets. They had always been green even before she was exposed to the Blue Lace dust. But now, they were brighter and greener.

“As much as I love you carrying and holding me. I need to finish my chores and check on dinner.” Robyn was looking into her husband's hazel eyes.

“We could always skip to desert.” As Andrew leans towards Robyn and kisses her.

Robyn shivers when she feels her husband’s lips against hers. She loved kissing him and wouldn’t care if they skipped dinner. However, she worked hard on the roast and didn’t want to overcook it.

“As fun as that sounds. Let’s eat first and then have dessert afterward.” As Robyn kisses her husband one more time.

“Okay.” As Andrew drops Robyn.

“If my legs weren’t wrapped around you, that might have worked.” She grins at him as she lets go of his waist.

Robyn walks towards the kitchen, putting a little sass in her steps. She knew how to use her body to entice her husband. Not that she needed to attract Andrew. It was love at first sight between the two of them.

Andrew shakes his head as he watches his wife tease him. He loved how she always tried to entice him, not that the two of them needed any enticing. He heads towards their bedroom and changes out of his suit.

He would be happy if he didn’t have to wear a suit at work. Fridays were casual days at work, and that was after you donated a dollar to a special fund they had. The money was later donated to a local charity group.

After changing, Andrew walked into the kitchen and noticed Robyn was busy making the sides for dinner. He stays out of her way, grabbing a beer from the refrigerator. He knew better than to slow her down as she cooked.

They sat at the kitchen table instead of eating in the dining room. Andrew looks at his wife. “How is your friend doing that got turned into her favorite Agent of Shield Character?”

“Would you believe that Marvel offered her a role in one of its movies?” Robyn couldn’t believe it when she heard about it.

“What did the actress she looked like say to that?” Andrew knew there had to be a problem with that.

“She gave her blessing. The movie Marvel wants Debbie to play in calls for a younger version of the character she looks like. So, Marvel is going to have both of them in the movie at the same time. It’s a time-travel movie. Debbie couldn’t go into detail about it.”

“It’s good that your great aunt trained her to be a highly skilled agent.” Andrew met Robyn’s great aunt and her best friend, Debbie.

“Yeah, she can use what she learned as an agent from my great-aunt in the movie.” Robyn was proud of her best friend.

“How does your great aunt feel about it?” Andrew has met Robyn’s great aunt; honestly, he didn’t know what to make of the woman. She wore a pair of dark sunglasses the whole time he was around her.

He asked his wife why she did that, and Robyn said she had an accident that damaged her eyesight. So, she must wear specially designed black-out glasses to help her see in normal light. He didn’t question Robyn about it when they left her mountain research center.

He was impressed by all the research that went on at the mountain. Everything from medical and health research to experimental aircraft design. They even had a weapon research area on the hill. How all of that related to one another was his question.

After he and Robyn finished eating, they retired to the living room and sat on the sofa. Robyn snuggles up against Andrew. She loved feeling his arm holding her against his body.

Robyn gets a wicked idea in her head as her hand moves over to Andrew's groin area. She gently starts slowly stroking his manhood.

“What are you doing?” Andrew felt his manhood being stroked by his wife.

“Nothing, just playing with my favorite body part.” A playful smile appears on her face.

“You know, you better be prepared to finish what you start.” Andrew leans back against the sofa as Robyn rubs his manhood with her hand.

He could feel her grip as she pumped it up and down. He felt himself getting bigger and thicker as his manhood came to life. He looks at Robyn “If you keep going, I might explode.”

“We can’t have that.” Robyn releases her husband’s manhood.

She straddles his lap and positions herself so her husband’s thick manhood can impale her. Robyn looks into her husband’s eyes and leans forward to kiss him. She lowers herself onto his robust and thick manhood. She felt her vagina stretching to accommodate his massive girth.

She loved feeling him fill her up. It felt like someone was shoving a soda can up into her womanhood. She feels Andrew grab her side to help lift her up and down on his manhood.

Robyn removes her t-shirt to let her girls bounce as she rides her husband’s manhood. She feels her husband wrap his lips around her nipples and sucks on them. She shivers as he gently bites her nipple.

The two of them go from being on the sofa to her lying on her back with her legs tightly wrapped around his waist. She could feel his thick manhood pumping in and out of her like a steam piston. She thought he was hitting the entrance of the uterus. It was painful but enjoyable.

Andrew looks into Robyn’s eyes as he reaches his limit. He was ready to fill her uterus with his semen. He locks his lips to hers as she explodes before him. Just as he feels her begin her orgasm, he explodes deep inside her body, right into her uterus. His manhood was pressing against the entrance, trying to go further as he erupted.

He feels her tummy bulge a little as he empties himself into her uterus, stretching it. If she had been an average woman, it would be coming out of her body. Instead, it was stretching her uterus and staying inside of it. When he pulls out of her, only a little bit of his semen leaks out of her stretched entrance.

Robyn keeps kissing Andrew after Andrew empties his semen in her uterus. She moans as he pulls out of her stretched vagina. She knew it would go back to being normal once she relaxed.

Her legs were sore from gripping his side, and from the orgasm she had. If Andrew were an average guy, there would be a bruise going around his waist from how hard she was squeezing him. She felt his weight on top of her body as a smile appeared on her face.

“God! That was fucking amazing.” Robyn has never felt like that before.

“We're not done, sweetie.” As Andrew starts kissing Robyn.

Robyn returns the kiss as she prepares herself for what is coming next. She watches as Andrew moves up towards her mouth with his manhood ready. She opens her mouth as wide as she can, as she tastes the tip of his manhood with her juices covering it slide into her mouth.

For the next two hours, Robyn has her body made love to by Andrew. Every orifice she has is filled and stretched. Andrew was careful with her mouth, and when he erupted down her throat and into her stomach. The same thing happened when he entered her anal opening and stretched it as he entered it.

By the time they were done, Andrew carried Robyn’s limp body to their bedroom. Every so often, her body would shiver from the orgasms she was having and traveling throughout her body. An evil smile appears on Andrew’s face because he knows Robyn will be doing that all night.

He knew Robyn wouldn’t become pregnant from their intense loving making. She had a birth control implant just below the surface of her skin that was custom-made for her body. If it were a normal one her doctor put inside of her, there would be a fifty/fifty chance she would become pregnant.

Instead, hers was custom-engineered to her body chemistry to prevent her from becoming pregnant. All of her sisters had theirs custom-made as well. He knew Robyn didn’t want children right now until she was in her thirties or so.

He agreed with her. He was older than her by ten years, but he respected her choice. He knew she wanted to work on her career before having any children.

Forty Miles from Robyn and Andrew’s Place:
A busty female figure dressed in an Ace of Spade outfit watches as several gang members load up a truck with blue plastic barrels. The woman knew those barrels didn’t contain what they said was printed on the side of them. She pulls several specially designed flash grenades from a pouch on her utility belt and tosses them toward the group of guys.

Just as they explode, she moves quickly and quietly into the smoke they created. She strikes one guy and watches as he goes down, electricity traveling throughout his body. She strikes another person before he can shoot her with his gun.

She gets hit by a huge guy. His fist came out of nowhere and caught her on the side of her head. She does a roundhouse kick to his head, followed by a dart from her concealed wrist shooters. The energy contained in the dart sends the stored electrical energy throughout his body.

She fires at another guy as he aims at her. She watches as the guy drops to the ground. Before long, she had dropped everyone and secured them with police-style zip cuffs.

She walks over to one of the barrels and opens the lid. Instead, it was a thick strawberry syrup. She tilts the barrel towards the ground and watches the syrup pour out. Inside were plastic bundles of white powder.

She checks a few more and finds the same thing. The person who she got her information from was on the money. Speaking of money, she locates the hidden compartments that hold the money. She takes all of it makes her way back to her vehicle, and drive back to her base of operations.

Pulling into her hideout, she parks her car and plugs it in to recharge. Billy has watched enough footage of Ace to know she didn’t use regular vehicles. All of Ace’s vehicles were electric.

Billy knew Ace rode a motorcycle with emergency lights, but she didn’t know how to handle a motorcycle. So, she built her custom car from the ground up. She bought a damaged Tesla and rebuilt it with better parts. She had a computer-savvy friend hack the operating system of the Tesla.
Not only did she rebuild it and make it better, but she also made it faster. All the safeguards Tesla put into the car to keep customers from selling it or charging it faster. She had her friend rewrite them.

Billy removes the hood covering her head. Her jaw hurt from where that punk punched her. She walks over to a nearby mirror and looks at her face. Her mask absorbed most of the punch to her head. She turns and walks over to the old-style safe and puts the money she took inside it. She’ll count it in the morning.

She’ll laundry the drug and illegal weapon money through the club’s bank account. She also kept some of the rare illegal and dangerous weapons at her place. Some of the stuff she encountered made her wonder how they got their hands on it.

It was one of those dangerous chemicals she got her hands on that changed her physically. She has always been a cross dresser but never wanted to be a girl. She just liked wearing women's clothes. Hell, some of the guys she went out with loved when she was dressed up like a woman.

The drug that changed her took all the fake boobs, hip and butt pads, fake wigs, and makeup she was wearing and turned them real. Even the fake vagina piece she was wearing turned real. Her feet became smaller, and her hands became slimmer. Her voice changed, and her eyes changed.

So far, the real Ace hasn’t found out about her copying her suit. Her fighting style was different than the original Ace. She studied her idol's fighting style and only managed to figure out half of what she did.

Billy noticed that the real Ace sometimes used an atemi attack to subdue her foes. But in order for her to copy that. She needs to find someone who knows how that works. She strips out of her suit and hangs it up. At least this time, she didn’t have to make any repairs to it.

Billy walks over to her computer station in just her bra and panties. She was bigger in her chest than her idol. She was about the same height as her idol. She logs onto her computer and uses the back door she managed to install into the local police department computers.

She had managed to sneak into her local police station and log onto their system. Some cop was dumb enough to use a simple password. She managed to log onto their system and establish credentials for herself in their system. She was careful not to use it all the time because she didn’t want to draw attention to herself.

She wanted access to the special projects computer system, but security for that was strict. So far she has been able to locate where she can enter the building where the data center is located. She was watching one of the people who worked there. If she could use his access to the building, she could get in and access their system.

Billy checks on the progress of the people she called the cops on. She knew they still had to be identified in the system so that it would be a while. She logged out of the police computer and checked her email.

Once Billy was done with checking her email, she walks out of her work area and into the living area. It was a good thing she owned the building. If people knew what went on here, they would be confused. She walks into her bedroom take her bra and panties off and slip on the sexy work outfit for the bar she owns. She inserted her favorite LED butt plug and made sure it was working.

Only a few women and gay men who worked for her wore them while working. She uses the bar for everyday cover when she doesn’t go out and fight gangs. Some of the gangs around town had people who visited her place.

When she first started her bar, she got a visit from the local gang. They went around collecting insurance money from the businesses near her. When they visited her, she told them to carry themselves.

A few days later, she got a visit from them. They came in and started terrorizing her patrons and place. Later that night, she tracked them down destroyed their hangout and took back all the money they took.

That had been the first time she went out as Ace. After her first time, she was hooked and loved the rush she got from the danger and excitement of kicking someone’s ass. She had to be careful that the real Ace didn’t hear about her. She didn’t know how they might react to a copycat.

As Billy enters the bar, she spots the late evening crowd that comes in. She gets right to work serving drinks. She looked around and noticed some of her waitresses were wearing the LED animal tails tonight.

A smile appears on her face as she serves her customers. She enjoyed being a bar owner. It took her a while to afford everything and to establish herself. She used the money from the house her grandparents had left her to buy the building she had now. Part of the building she established the bar and made her beer and food.

The other part of the building she used to live in and operated out of. She has been imitating the Ace for a while. Since whoever the Ace never comes out to her area. She figures she could use Ace’s reputation to go after bad guys and gang members in her area.

“Hey, Billy! We need a new keg of beer.” Peter looks over towards his boss.

“Okay, I’m on it.” Billy heads towards the back.

She looks at how many kegs of beer she has left. She’ll need to put an order in tomorrow. She grabs one of the full kegs and switches it out with the empty one. She bleeds the system really quickly and goes back out front.

“Okay, Peter. It’s been switched out.”

“Thanks, boss.” Peter smiles at his boss, as he continues to serve customers at the bar.

Billy noticed that Peter was wearing a fox tail. It was hanging out of his uniform pants. She looked out and noticed that more people had come into her place. She was lucky that she was an after-hour bar as well.

By four in the morning, she only had three customers in the bar. She was in her office counting the money and deposit she needed to make. She filters through the bar with the money she took from her missions. She knew how to cook the books to cover the extra money.

She looked at the monitors in her office and noticed there weren’t any customers in the place. She picks the handset up and calls the bar area.

“Go ahead and lock up, Fred. There's no reason to stay open.”

“Okay, boss.” Fred hangs the phone up and starts locking the place up.

Billy double-checks everything before heading back to her apartment upstairs. She covers up a yawn as she enters her place and changes out of her work clothes, and cleans her LED butt plug. She plugs it in to recharge and lies down on her bed. She was feeling so tired from her patrol and running the bar that she fell asleep instantly.

SWAT Headquarters:
Robyn arrives at work and heads towards the team’s locker room. She changes out of her civilian clothes. She was almost finished changing when her sergeant came walking into the locker room.

“Robyn, the commander needs to speak with you.” Sergeant Margaux looks at their youngest SWAT member.

He knew she may be the youngest on his team, but she was the deadliest member. She had training that none of the other members had and had skills that have come in handy several times. He knew she also performed card tricks in Los Vegas and such.

“I wonder what Commander Penn wants now?” Robyn wondered why her commander wanted to talk to her.

After Robyn finishes dressing and putting her gear on, she heads towards Commander Penn’s office. She stops outside the commander’s office door and knocks on it lightly.

“Enter.” Commander Penn looks up from a report he was reading.

Robyn walks into the office and notices her SWAT commander sitting behind his desk. She walks over to his desk and looks at him. “You wanted to see me, commander?”

“Yes, Robyn. It’s come to my attention that you have been going out in costume again and arresting drug and weapon dealers. Can you tell me
why you have started doing this after our agreement?” Commander Penn watches Robyn’s body language. He knew she was hard to read, but this seemed to catch her off guard.

“Commander, I don’t know where you are getting your information, but I haven’t been going out. I made a promise to you and to the higher-ups that I wouldn’t resume my extra activities unless it was necessary.” Robyn wonders where the Commander was getting his info from.

“I have several witnesses saying that you arrested several drug smugglers and took the money they had.” Commander Penn knew that Robyn would never do that.

“Sorry commander, but I don’t know who is feeding you this crap about me. I have no reason to keep the drug money. I make enough as an entertainer. I have no reason to be on SWAT with as much money as I make.”

“I know Robyn. I just needed to hear it from you. You have saved everyone’s butts several times over. Do you know of anyone that might be
imitating you?” Commander Penn continues to watch Robyn’s facial expressions.

“No sir, but I can find out. Give me the location where this person is operating out of.” Robyn was going to investigate for herself.

Commander Penn shows Robyn where the reports were coming in from on a map. He downloads the map to her cell phone.

“I’ll check this area out and find out who is impersonating me.” Robyn looks towards her commander.

“Alright, keep me informed about what you find out.” Commander Penn wanted to be kept up to date.

“I will.” Robyn turns and leaves the commander's office.

Most of the week is quiet in the area where sightings have been made of the other ACE. Robyn has been keeping an eye out for any trouble. It was around two in the morning when several young individuals decided to steal a 2020 Hyundai Accent.

Billy has been tracking these car thieves and wanted to grab these two guys. She wanted to find out where their chop shop was located. She waits until they get into the car before making her move.

She tags the car and follows the beeping coming from the tracker. She doesn’t realize she is being followed herself by a person dressed in black on a motorcycle. She records the route the guys take to their chop shop.

Once they arrive, she parks her car nearby and arm the security system. If someone tries to steal her car the alarm system and lights will light up the area. She moves quickly to the chop shop and finds a way into the place. Billy couldn’t believe how big the organization was.

Billy moves quickly and quietly, taking people out. She encounters some trouble with two huge, burly guys. These guys moved like professional wrestlers and managed to put her in a bear hug. The guy holding her squeezed her so hard that she knew one of her ribs was going to break.
She grabs the guy’s head with her hands and sends 50,000 volts to it.

The guy tosses her away as he grabs his head. Billy manages to turn around and land on her feet. The other guy swings a huge wrench towards Billy, hitting her across the chest. The force of the blow cracks several of her ribs.

She grits her teeth as she spins around on her left heel, connecting with the guy’s jaw. There's a loud cracking sound as she breaks his jaw from the impact.

“LOOK OUT!” Robyn spotted a guy pointing a gun at the other person from behind.

Robyn throws one of her charged playing cards towards the person. When the card hits the person, he goes down shaking from the electricity inside of the card. She turns her attention back to the imposter and watches as she takes her opponent down.

Billy heard the voice telling her to watch out. She didn’t recognize the person or the voice. However, when the person threw a playing card at the person pointing a gun in her direction, she realized who it was.

Billy goes about securing the people in the chop shop. After securing the people, she looks towards the other person as the costume the person was wearing reveals who it was.

“Oh, WOW! I can’t believe it is you.” Billy looks at her idol.

“Surprised! I think me and you have something to talk about.” Robyn looked at the costume the other woman was wearing. It was identical to hers, including the utility belt she wore. However, she knew it wasn’t of the same quality as hers.

“I think you're right. The police should be here soon. I know of a place we can go and talk afterward.”

“Okay.” Robyn watches the woman as she goes through the computers and such.

Robyn wondered who this woman was and why she was putting herself in danger doing this. The two of them leave just before the police show up. She follows the other woman. The car the person was driving didn’t match anything she had seen before.

Billy takes the real Ace back to her place. She figured if the real Ace wanted to, she could easily find out where she lived. Once they were safely inside the place. She gets out of her car.

Robyn follows the Tesla-looking vehicle to a warehouse. They enter the place from the rear. She noticed once they were inside, the garage door came down.

Billy takes her head covering off so whoever the real Ace is can see her. She looks towards the other woman. “I hope you're not mad at what I have been doing. It’s you never come out here and things were getting out of hand.”

Robyn knew her work never brought her this far from her home or the area she worked out of. She removes her head covering as well. Since the other person was willing to expose herself, then she should return the trust.

Billy is surprised to see who it is. She would have never thought it would be that person.

“I can’t believe it. Who would have thought it would be you.” Billy couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah, well. I was a vigilante before I became a performer or a SWAT Officer. Now, tell me why you are doing this? And why are you using how I am dressed?”

“Come on. It’s a long story.” As Billy leads Robyn to a small bar and fixes her a drink.

The next couple of hours, Billy explains why she started dressing up like Robyn. Since the law very rarely comes out to her neck of the woods. Plus, there are too many bad cops on the force that they turn a blind eye to what is going on. By the time Billy was done explaining everything, the bottle of whiskey she was pouring from was half empty.

Robyn listened to what Billy was telling her. She notices that Billy also tends to drink a little more than she does. She also learns that Billy used to be a cross dresser before becoming a woman by accident.

“Look, I know you want to help out, but you are drawing attention that is affecting me. Plus, you have done well for now, but you’re going to need more training and a better suit. I’ll tell you what I am willing to do. Let me talk to the person who supplies my suit, but give you a different playing card symbol. Also, train you as well.” Robyn figures if her great aunt doesn’t mind building a secondary body suit like hers with a different playing card symbol, it should clear her.

“Why are you willing to help me?” Billy was curious.

“Because, like you said. I haven’t been here and the gangs in this area and nearby areas are taking advantage of that. So, maybe having two of
us out there, we can help each other. There is one thing you’ll need to do for me. Stop taking the money from the drug deals. They need that for evidence.”

“Which will only get used by corrupt cops and politicians. There needs to be a different system in place.” Billy didn’t want the cops in the area where she lived to get the money.

“I’ll have someone I trust to look into this matter. They will make sure any money that is seized is used to help the right groups.”

“Thanks.” Billy offers Robyn another drink.

Robyn leaves Billy’s hideout and heads back home to get some sleep and make arrangements with her aunt and her uncle to train Billy. She hopes Billy doesn’t regret being trained as Robyn heads home to her husband.

Billy puts everything away and gets ready for bed. She has a feeling that things are going to change for her. She hopes she is ready for it.
The next few weeks, Billy is put through the toughest training she has ever been through. Nothing could prepare her for the training Ace, and some guy was putting her through. Between the training she was getting, and running the bar at night. She was being run ragged.

Billy learned that Ace’s real name was Robyn Wolfhart. When Robyn revealed herself to her on the first night they met. She was surprised.
However, when Robyn started to bring her to a specialized training center out in the desert. She learned why Robyn was so good.

The new outfit and gear Robyn gave her was wonderful. The suit absorbed a lot of damage and she barely felt any of it. Sure, a few times she had bruises where she got hit, but otherwise, it was better than what she had before.

Also, Robyn managed to get her access to the special project database so she could do her job better. On top of that, Robyn managed to get her a special investigator license so the police didn’t harass her.

As for her suit, she chooses the Ace of Diamonds instead of the Spade-like Ace. Her suit was identical to Robyn’s except for a few extra abilities. She also learned how to ride a motorcycle as well. Her car had the emergency lights added to it.

The mechanic who worked on her car was impressed with her work and the items she used. The mechanic did make a few adjustments and replaced the battery pack with something a lot lighter and better. After the new gear is added to it. It responded a lot faster and could go further then it could before.

By the time Billy is done with her training, the gangs and crooks in her area of California learn not to enter her territory.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ace 2

Samantha Heart's picture

Instead of a ace of spades it's the ace of diamonds it helps Robin do her job as Ace && as a SWAT officer.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.