Back to School Chp. 11

Printer-friendly version

Sasha wakes up the next morning, feeling refreshed and a little sore. After meeting Nora Midnight and her family last night, she felt a little guilty of being in Memphis, while her own family was back in California. She was supposed to get together with Hex today and see if the gang he stole from was still operating from the same warehouse.

She moves the curtains aside and saw that it was raining outside. She pulls her laptop out and checks what the weather was supposed to be like for the rest of the day. According to the weather report, it was supposed to rain all day and part of tomorrow as well.

“I hate operating in the rain.” Sasha heads into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once she is done with her shower and as she was walking out of the bedroom. She hears her cellphone playing the ringtone from Charlie’s Angels. She walks over and check to see who it was and noticed it was her cousin Ivy.

She presses accept “Hello Ivy. What can I do for you?”

“I’m calling to inform you what I found on the drives. One drive had nothing, but sights any teen would go to. Except, the teen also looked up information on gender dysphoria like you had. The other drives were encrypted and linked to a secure cloud account. It contained information about a new drug and how it was being made and shipped. I managed to get a sample of it and it is a nasty concoction. Mom is working on a counter to it.”

“How deadly is it?” Sasha puts her phone on the bed on speaker as she gets dress.

“Depending on the dosage the user takes, it puts the person in a state of total relaxation. The stronger the dose, the more it affects a person. If
the user takes a full power dose, it will shut down their autonomic nervous system.” Ivy couldn’t believe the report she had gotten back from
her mother on the stuff.

The results matched the reports of the DEA agent who had died. He had pictures and medical reports from the city morgue doctor. He had several cases of children and adults that came in dead after taking a full powerful dose of the drug.

“How did you managed to get a sample of the drug?” Sasha puts her bra on while she waited for her cousin to respond.

“Let’s just say, mom knows a few drug dealers that we get our supplies from. Oh, speaking about supplies. Tell your contact that he can pick up
the items he wanted at storage unit 223. The combination for the lock is the storage unit number.”

“Thanks, Ivy. So, what have you been up to lately?” Sasha slides her body suit on that she will be wearing under her clothes.

“I met someone and I’ve been seeing him lately.” Ivy was enjoying her relationship with Roger.

“Is it anyone I know?” Sasha straps her concealable weapons in place.

“Maybe. I’ll talk to you later about him, Sasha. I have to go.”

“Alright, Ivy. Bye.” Sasha ends the call.

Sasha finishes getting dress and checks to make sure all her specialized gear couldn’t be spotted. She grabs her car keys and heads down to her car. She was going over to Hex’s place to ride with her.

Hex’s Place:
Hex wakes up and stretches. She noticed it was raining outside. She heads towards her bathroom and does her morning business. She hops into the shower and takes a quick shower. When she gets out, she injects herself with 200 mg of testosterone and slap on two patches of testosterone as well.

She was trying to develop upper body strength and maintain it. Today, Hex decides to wear her artificial penis. Lately, she hasn’t bothered to wear one, but she noticed last night that Nora and Sasha had been given her looks. She grabs a pair of boxers and put them on. She was thankful that she didn’t have periods and such to worry about.

Hex grabs a pair of jeans that were stretchy in the crotch area to wear. She also grabs a t-shirt she had made up for a fake floral delivery company. She figures that if she and Sasha got pulled over, they could bluff their way out of the situation.

She heads down to her garage and takes her Jeep to the warehouse she stores her surveillance van at. It was an old UPS van that she put a new engine and transmission in. She also added a NOS systems for a quick getaway. While she is prepping and checking everything, Sasha’s rental car pulls up. She waves Sasha inside the warehouse and shows Sasha where she can park.

Sasha couldn’t believe a youngster like Hex had a warehouse with four different vehicles inside it. Hex had suggested last night, they should take his floral delivery vehicle, because it wouldn’t stand out too badly. She parks her rental where Hex directs her.

Sasha gets out of her car “you have a unique collection of vehicles.”

There was a work truck with a boom lift, another one that belonged to a telephone company, a security company van and finally the one they
were going to take out that was an old UPS van. Sasha walks over to the one they were taking out.

“You’re going to stick out looking like you do. There’s a spare uniform hanging up in the closet, which should fit you.” Hex had seen how Sasha was dressed.

No one would believe she was a delivery person. So, she needed to change clothes.

“Alright.” Sasha finds the uniform and slips her clothes off and start putting the uniform on.

Hex saw the black jumpsuit Sasha was wearing under her clothes and was curious about it. He walks over towards Sasha “what is that you’re wearing?”

“It’s a bulletproof body suit. It was custom made for me, by my aunt.”

“Would your aunt be willing to make one for me?” Hex was thinking it would be better to have that type of suit, instead of the police vest she stole.

“That depends. Are you a good person or a bad person? My aunt is particular about who she gives things too.” Sasha was watching Hex. If there was one thing she was good at, was reading people.

‘Mrs. Wolfhart, I look out for myself, because no one else will. If that means breaking the law in order to survive. I will do it. I’ve learned that the only person you can count on in life, is yourself.”

“That’s not always true, Hex. I have friends I count on that helps me. I also have my family, which is my biggest asset and support.”

“Well, I have friends, but they don’t know what I do. As for family, mine are assholes and self-centered jerks. So, I can only depend on myself.” Hex goes inside the van.

Her family managed to get out of jail after she had them swatted. She still wanted them to pay for what they did to her, but it was going to take time to ruin them. She checks the equipment in the van.

Sasha follows behind Hex and sits down in the driver seat. She gets ready to head to the area Hex had stolen the items from. Once she pulls out of the warehouse, Hex closes the doors and lock it.

Nora’s High School:
Nora pulls up at school. Melody, Carol, and Ginger had ridden with her. Ginger was doing a little better and could return to school. However, she couldn’t participate in gym class.

Before Nora let the girls out of the car “you girls be careful and if you see or hear about anything suspicious. Let me know as soon as you can.”

“We will, mom.” Ginger had spoken for the trio.

Carol has been calling Nora mom or mother lately. She also wanted to be like Melody. Melody was developing into a full figure woman. Where Ginger was developing an hourglass figure, Melody had a diamond-shaped figured. Melody had big breast and wide hips. She was wearing a pair of Melody’s panties to school today.

Melody helps Ginger out of the car. Carol follows behind them carrying Ginger’s school books. They head inside the school, because of the rain.

Nora watches her girls. She was already thinking of Carol as being her daughter. She and Kelly had talked about it and decide to pursue adopting Carol. She and Kelly also observed that Carol was picking up on Melody’s mannerism. She knew Melody was allowing Carol to wear her panties and bras. The girls didn't think she and Kelly knew, but they did.

Nora heads towards the main office and check-in. She checks her box, to make sure there wasn’t any messages or paperwork for her. After checking in, Nora heads towards her classroom and start writing the days assignment and on the blackboard. She would love a smart board to teach her children. She might ask the principal if she could.

While Nora was putting the day's lesson plan on the board. One of her students comes walking into class. The poor girl had a black eye and bruises up and down her arms. Her left hand was wrapped up.

Tiffany winces when she sits down in her seat. She was trying to hold the tears back that were threatening to leak from her eyes. She was shivering from the ordeal she had to deal with this morning and was still in shock.

Nora turns around and notices Tiffany had come in, while she was writing on the blackboard. She could tell the poor girl was badly beaten. She walks over to Tiffany “what happened Tiffany?”

Tiffany looks up at her favorite teacher “my dad. He, he beat and molested me this morning. When my mother found out what he did, he beat her and told me to leave. he said if I call the police, he would kill her.”

Tears start streaming out of Tiffany’s eyes. She wraps her arms around Nora’s waist and buried her face against her stomach. She let the tears come.

Nora holds the poor girl. She knew Tiffany had family problems, but she didn’t know her father would have gone this far. She couldn’t do anything, but she knew who could.

“Tiffany, is this the first time your father molested you?” Nora couldn’t stand parents who molested their children.

Tiffany shakes her head no. She was trembling and didn’t know what to do. She tried to tell her mother, but her father said she was lying. Her mother didn’t believe her, until today when she caught him fucking her in the bathroom. She had just gotten out of the shower and he grabbed her.

“Tiffany, let’s get you down to the nurse.” Nora tries to help Tiffany out of her seat.

Tiffany was a little reluctant to leave the safety of the classroom and Nora. She walks with Nora out of the classroom and down to the school nurse office. Nora knocks on the door, before entering.

“Come in.” Nurse Abbey was answering a few emails.

She looks up at the door as it opened. She spotted Nora escorting a young teenage girl with dark burnette hair coloring walking into her office. Nora was holding her.

“What happened?” Abbey walks over to Nora and the girl.

“She was beaten and raped by her father.” Nora had her arms around Tiffany, holding her. She could still feel the poor girl crying and shivering against her.

“Let me take a look at her.” Nurse Abbey goes to remove Tiffany from Nora, but couldn’t.

The poor thing didn’t want to let go of Nora. Nurse Abbey looks at Nora for help.

“Tiffany, you need to let Nurse Abbey look you over. I will be right here with you. I won’t go anywhere.”

Tiffany looks up at Nora, she came up to her chin. She knew Mrs. Midnight always kept her word. She lets go of Nora and goes with Nurse Abbey to be looked after.

Nora watches as Nurse Abbey took Tiffany to be looked after. While Tiffany was with Nurse Abbey, Nora calls the main office and ask Vice Principle Bones to look after her class. Once she was done with arranging for the Vice Principle to teach her class. Nora calls her friend Officer Hopkins.

Detective Hopkins was just getting into the police precinct when his cellphone starts ringing.

“Fuck! I haven’t even had a sip of my coffee.” He looks at the number and notices it was Nora’s number.

He accepts the call “hello Nora. What can I do for you on this gloomy rainy morning?”

“Can you come down to the school, please? One of my students was beaten and raped by her father this morning.” Nora was barely controlling her anger.

Detective Hopkins squeezes his coffee cup. He was glad it was made of stainless steel, because there would had been coffee everywhere. If there was one thing he hated most, were young girls being raped, and being abused. His own daughter had been raped by one of her professors while in college.

“Alright, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“Thanks, Hopkins.” Nora ends the call.

Melody had heard something about where the kids were getting the drugs and wanted to tell her mother. She had gone to her mother’s classroom, but she wasn’t there. Vice Principle Bones was inside her mother’s classroom teaching.

She takes her cellphone out and texts her mother what she has learned. She heads towards her first bell class. Melody makes it, just before the bell rang.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Back to school

Should be part 11 as last one was 10

Thanks

Sorry about that.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Thank you.

WillowD's picture

I enjoy so many of your stories.

Ohhhhh

Samantha Heart's picture

People are going to pay DEARLY!!! If Tiffany's dad does kill her mother looks like Norra will have another daughter for a total of 4 if im not mistaken.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Daddy's big mistake

Jamie Lee's picture

Did daddy really think beating up Tiffany before she went to school wouldn't be noticed? Or the school wouldn't do something after learning what happened? Daddy is going to learn just how mad some people get when they learn of such situations.

If one situation wasn't enough, now Melody has information about a drug source. Two to the toilet in one day?

Others have feelings too.