Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 9

Printer-friendly version

9136 West Oak Drive, Thousand Oaks, California:
“Suspects are down, Billy.” Sara looks at the four men she took down. The new darts she designed worked great.

“Find their laptops and plug the thumb drive in.” Billy was sitting in the mobile command unit a few blocks away from the location.

Sara looks around for the laptops and spots them. She installs the thumb drives into the laptops. While Billy steals everything on the laptop.
She looks around and finds a couple of blueprints. She starts looking through them and notices they were for some building. There was also detailed blueprints for the security layout of a mansion and some apartment building.

“Hey Billy, I’ve found some blueprints for the security layout of a mansion and some apartment building. If I send them to you, can you tell me who owns them?” Sara knew her wife could access any database.

“Send me pictures of them.” Billy wonders what her wife stumbled onto.

Sara uses her cellphone to take pictures of the blueprints. She makes sure she gets everything so her wife can match them up.

“Do you have them?” Sara continues to walk around and finds the weapons they had.

“I got them.” Billy watches as the blueprints appear on her computer screen.

“How’s Katelyn doing on her mission?” Sara was curious about their newest companion.

“You know she’s using the code name Pixie now, don’t you?” Billy couldn’t believe they had a third member on their team. Pixie’s unique abilities came in handy on some of their jobs.

“She’s still chasing down those other leads.” Billy has been keeping in contact with Katelyn.

“Have you noticed, there’s been an increase of attacks lately?” Sara takes pictures of all the hardware she found.

There was enough hardware in the room to outfit all four guys. Plus, from the look of the hardware they had. They could take down whatever got in their way.

“Hey Billy, tell Jinks she can come by and take all this hardware.” Sara figures Jinks could add it to the collection she already had.

“I’ll send her the address.” Billy sends a text message to Jinks about the weapons.

Sara continues to look around and find uniforms that belong to a lawn service company and maintenance company. She wonders where they were going to get the vehicles for the job.

“Any luck identifying where those blueprints go to?” Sara was back in the main room.

“Yes, the one for the mansion belongs to a Susan Blackstone. She’s the lead singer for the group Wildfire. She’s also the mother of Rose
Wolfhart, the lead singer for the group One Party.” Billy had a picture of Susan Blackstone standing with her adopted daughter Rose Wolfhart.

“Okay, you said her daughter’s name is Wolfhart. Does that mean she is married to a Wolfhart?” Sara wonders what the connection was.

“There’s a Sasha Wolfhart that is the guitar player in the band and she is also a famous stage magician as well.” Billy tries to get more information on Mrs. Wolfhart, but she is being blocked.

“Alright, how about the building?” Sara wanted to know why the building was important.

“The building is owned by a real estate company that is part of a trust. The trust company is Blake & Wolfhart. It looks like they own a lot of real estate and a few other companies.”

“Who lives at that building and what is the address?” Sara had to wait for the effects of the dart to wear off.

“There are two units I can’t access. All I can get on them is that they are owned by the real estate company.” Billy was having a hard time finding out more information.

The computer system she tried to access kept kicking her out and tried backtracking her location. Whoever designed the system she was trying to access was very good. However, the system she had in the mobile unit was designed by the owner of Camelot Networking Solutions and there was no way they were going to track them.

“Have you found anything on those laptops yet?”

“Yes, and you’re not going to believe this. It’s a hit list and profile workup of every family member of the Wolfhart family.” Billy couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Can you trace where the information came from?” Sara wonders why someone would want the Wolfhart family dead.

“Give me a second.” Billy goes to work backtracing where the information came from.

“So, who is the person that the big boss is going to send us to kill?” Sara wanted to know who was dumb enough to send this job.

“Vincent Galante.” Billy brings up his profile. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing about him.

“I’ve never heard of him.” Sara wonders who the fellow was.

“That’s because he’s a contractor. Someone hired him to kill this family.” Billy wonders why.

“Do you think we should tell the boss?” Sara wonders if they should.

“I think we should get in touch with this family and warn them.” Billy figures they should warn them.

“I think you’re right, sweetie. Send Beta team to pick these guys up and take them to be interrogated.”

“Alright, are you coming to me?” Billy needed to know if she needs to pick Sara up.

“I’m coming to you, and we’ll see them together.”

“Okay. Contacting Beta team now.”

Lava Java, downtown Los Angeles, California:
Dotty arrives at the coffee shop where she was meeting her friend at. She parks the Mustang and gets out. She wonders why her friend Latif Mostafa wanted her to meet him here.

Dotty looks for him and spots him sitting at a table in the back. A smile appears on her face as she walks over to him. She sits down at the table he was sitting at. She noticed he had a cup of coffee and a bear claw.

“I see you are trying the bear claw I told you about,” Dotty told him about them.

“I figure, since I’m in the US I should try some of the foods you suggested.” He takes a sip from his coffee.

“Well, I’m glad you are here. Did you have any problems going through immigration?”

“No, the papers you got. They got me through without questions.” Latif is glad that the passport and new identity worked.

“I owe you a lot more. If you hadn’t been there the day the bomb went off. I wouldn’t be here right now.” Dotty knew she owed her life to Latif.

“You would have done the same for me, Dotty.” Latif knew how kind Dotty Wolfhart was.

She went out of her way to help the refugees in Syria. She got the medicine and other needed supplies. She also defended them from the Russians when they started using chemical attacks.

“My parents are getting together medical supplies, food, and other supplies for you to take back to Syria.”

“Thank you. So, are you enjoying being back home?” Latif knew Dotty missed being home at times.

“It feels strange. I’ve been gone for so long, that I feel out of place.” Dotty has spent so much time overseas. That she was finding it difficult to adjust.

Dotty orders some coffee and enjoys her time with her friend.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well.....hmmmmm

Samantha Heart's picture

We know the apartment building Sasha has 2 units there, and the house they are going to hit & have the entire security blueprint of.... not good I HOPE there is enough time to warn the family.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Forewarned is forearmed

Jamie Lee's picture

Something says that contractor, and the hitmen, plus the person footing the bill, don't really know the hell they unleashed by going after the family.

They don't understand that family isn't the typical family, and has friends in places that are kept secret. And, they are not a defenseless family.

That contractor best hope he doesn't get a personal invitation to the information gathering party, it will be quite the experience.

Others have feelings too.