Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 13

Printer-friendly version

Undisclosed Location, San Francisco, Cal.:
Mr. Galante wakes up hanging by his arms and naked. His head felt foggy, and his mouth had a cotton taste to it. Through blurry eyes, he spots his assistant Ariel hanging a few feet beside him. He was naked as well and was hanging by his arms.

The last thing Mr. Galante remember was going to bed with two young women. They had been sent by the company he normally used. One had been Filipino and the other had been the brunette he liked so much. Both had been young and in their twenties.

After they had been in his bedroom for a while, everything went black. He remembers passing out, but from what, he couldn’t remember. He shivers when he feels the air turn cold as it blows into the room.

Ariel wakes up and finds himself hanging by his arms and stripped naked. He spots Mr. Galante hanging next to him. He notices that the two of them were hanging in a small bare room side by side. They were separated by a few feet between them.

Both men look around the bare room as they hung there by their arms. Neither of them had their mouth covered or gagged. He shivers from the cold air blowing into the small bare room.

Sara glances towards Sasha “how long are you going to let them hang there?”

“Until the air in there gets down to zero degrees.” Sasha was going to let them freeze for a while.

“So, which of your family members are going to do the interrogation?” Sara knew Sasha’s mother, father, and her two older brothers were in another room talking.

Billy, Sasha, and she were watching the two men hanging in the small bare room. The glass they were looking through was a two-way mirror. The men in the room couldn’t see them, but they could see them.

“My brother is going to handle the interrogation. My mother said that it's too close to home for me and she knows what I will do to them.” Sasha would let her temper get the better of her and burn them.

“At least you know your limits, Sasha. Unlike my wife who sometimes lets her emotions get the best of her.” Billy looks at Sara when she says that.

“Hey, I’m a passionate person. You know that better than anyone.” Sara looks into Billy’s eyes.

“That’s why I made that statement.” Billy places a kiss on Sara’s cheek.

Sasha smirks as Billy places a kiss on Sara’s cheek. She and Susan sometimes have the same discussion between them. Sometimes, she blames her passionate reaction to things on her red hair.

All three women watch as Ricky walks into the room. He was wearing just a t-shirt and a pair of black jeans and tennis shoes. He walks over to the two men hanging in the middle of the room.

“Who are you and why are we here?” Mr. Galante looks at the bald head muscular guy standing in front of him.

“You already know who I am, Mr. Galante. Also, if you can’t figure it out already, let me remind you.” Ricky punches Mr. Galante in the stomach just enough to wake him up.

Mr. Galante felt the punch to his stomach. He could tell that the man was holding back some, but still, it stirred his inside up.

“Take it easy with him.” Ariel knew Mr. Galante couldn’t take a lot of punishment. He had a medical condition.

“Why’s that?” Ricky looks at Mr. Ariel for an explanation.

“Don’t say a word, Ariel.” Mr. Galante looks at Ariel with an evil look on his face.

Ricky strikes Mr. Galante so quickly with his finger. That it made the quickness of a snake look slow. Mr. Galante screams out in pain as a bloody red spot appears on his left shoulder.

Ariel watches as blood appears on the spot Mr. Wolfhart just struck. He couldn’t believe he did that.

“Why did you do that?” Ariel looks at Mr. Wolfhart.

“Because I could and it's going to get a lot worse until you tell me everything. Including what is going on with your boss.” Ricky was trained in where every pressure point on the human body was located.

“Don’t you fucking tell him anything, Ariel.” Mr. Galante glares at Ricky.

“Why don’t you shut up and let the adults talk.” Ricky strikes the nerves that control Mr. Galante’s jaw.

Ariel watches as his boss tries to speak but is unable to open his mouth. He looks at Ricky with an angry look on his face.

“What did you do to him?” Ariel wanted to know.

“It doesn’t matter right now. What matters is the information you are going to give, or I’ll make you feel pain like you have never felt before.” Ricky pops his knuckles.

Ariel’s face goes pale as he looks at Mr. Wolfhart. When he was putting together profiles on every member of the Wolfhart family. He couldn’t find out much about Ricky Allen Wolfhart. He found out where he trained and basic information, but what he did or any of the assignments he went on. It was all blacked out.

Observation room:
“Where are the other people who attacked us?” Sara had seen a black armor vehicle pull up to take their prisoners away.

“They are getting processed and locked up at one of the black sites my aunt owns. The guy who got encased in the foam cocoon will be cut out of it. The other guy who got hit with the strong hallucinogenic drug will be detoxing and recovering for a few days.” Sasha miscalculated the strength of the drug.

“Aren’t you even going to interrogate them?” Sara was confused about that.

“Nope, we know Mr. Galante hire them to kill my family. However, we will search who they are and what crimes they have committed.”

“How about that abnormal guy? The one that can’t be hurt by anything?” Sara heard what happened in the backyard.

“He’s being sent to a special blackout site. My aunt and my mother have people who have experience with dealing with people like us.” Sasha knew her cousin, Julia, and her aunt maps the genetic structure of people with special gifts.

“You know, we came across a drug that activates the gene in people that gives people like you super abilities.” Sara felt she should share this with Sasha.

She had been exposed to it which gave her the ability like Robyn to control electricity. However, she has only been using her special gift to charge her new darts.

“Have you told anyone about this drug?” Sasha wonders who is behind it.

“Just our boss and our third partner. She turned us onto the company who was developing it.” Sara didn’t see any harm in sharing this
information with the Wolfhart family.

“Can you share what you have with my aunt or mother about this?” Sasha wonders if her aunt and mother would be interested in this matter.

“I’ll have to clear it with our boss.” Sara knew she and Billy couldn’t share anything without Jack’s or Gina’s permission.

“Well, let me know what your boss says. Because there has been a lot of drugs popping up lately that do all sorts of things to you.”

“Oh? What do they do?” Sara was curious.

“I’ll give you a list after all of this.” Sasha turns back towards the window and watches her uncle.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One of them better talk

Samantha Heart's picture

Because if not it will be a Slow, but painful death.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.