Learning What It Means to Be Tammy Beck Chp. 16

Printer-friendly version

Private Airfield, San Francisco, California:
Leland drove like a possessed man on a mission. Tammy and Nyx were bracing themselves as he weaved in and out of traffic. Tammy looks at Leland “you can slow down, Leland.”

“He already has a big advantage on us, Tam.” Leland’s cat wanted the bastard.

“He may, but if we get killed on the way there. It won’t do any of us any good.” Tammy wanted to get to the airport in one piece.

“Don’t worry sweetie. I’ll be more careful.” Leland slows down some.

Nyx was glad Leland slowed down. She was trying to access the airport computers to place Jason Bush on the no-fly list. It was going to take her longer than they have to hack their computers.

“Why do hackers make it seem so easy to hack into government and FAA computers?” Nyx looks toward Tammy when she says that.

“That’s because it's what they do for fun. Someone like you and me, it takes almost forever.” Tammy has tried hacking some computers before and managed it after a long time.

“Well, I need to learn how to hack computers.” Nyx gives up after a little while.

Leland makes a sharp turn as they enter the private airfield. He was looking for the hangar they spotted in the satellite feed.

“Nyx, can you track the onboard navigation system of that aircar?”

“No, but I can do better. Tammy, can I borrow your wrist computer?” Nyx looks at Tammy.

“Sure, let me disable the security on it.” Tammy deactivates the security systems on it.

“This thing had a security system?” Nyx was surprised as Tammy placed it in her hand.

“Yeah, it has biometrics and passcode you need to enter. The unit was custom made by a company called Metalworks.” She had been surprised when one was given to her, Stanley, and Becky by Gina.

“I want to get me one of these.” Nyx accesses the holographic keyboard and starts going back over the satellite footage.

Nyx looks up every so often as they drive by several hangars. She spots the one they wanted “Leland, he’s here.”

Leland slams on the brakes and places the car in park. He jumps out of the SUV and runs towards the hangar.

“My husband needs to calm down.” Tammy chases after him.

Inside the Hangar:
“How much longer do I have to wait, Mr. Turner for your man to pick me and my associates up?”

“He’ll be there in another twenty minutes, Mr. Bush. You and your associates have waited this long. You can wait a little longer.” Ludlow looks out the portal in his office. He watches as fishes or sea life swim by the portal.

“And what am I suppose to do about those people chasing after me?” Jason paces back and forth as he talked with his sponsor.

“What you should had done about them from the beginning. Now if you can’t do that, then our partnership has come to an end.”

“I can handle them.”

Just as Jason says those words, there was the sound of tires screeching outside the hangar. A few seconds later, the door leading into the hangar burst open. Something that looked like it came from a horror movie comes bursting into the hangar.

It attacks two of his associates before they could react. He hangs up and grabs an MP4 and starts firing bullets at the creature. He watches as the bullets do not affect the creature.

“Sava, stop that creature.” Jason looks over towards a huge-built man. He was completely bald and had a lot of muscles.

He looks at the creature attacking his associates and runs over to tackle him. He slams his huge body into the creature, sending him flying into the walls of the hangar. He looks at the creature as it tried clear its head. An evil smile appears on his face.

Leland was ripping into several of Bushes associates and enjoying it. He felt bullets hitting his body, but they just bounced off him like pebbles. Just as he was about to rip into another person, he was blindsided by someone and sent flying into the nearby hangar wall.

As he tries to get his bearings, he spots a huge guy wearing a business suit who was completely bald. He didn’t know who this fellow was but looked like he was going to be trouble.

“Come on baldy, let’s see what you got!” Leland walks towards the fellow.

The two men meet and exchange punches with each other. Neither man hurt the other with their punches. However, an evil smile appears on
Leland’s face as he extends his claws and rakes them right across the chest of the other man.

Sava was amazed at how strong this creature was. He was also amazed at how fast it was when a set of claws raked against his chest and he felt them cut into his body. They went right through his custom-made suit like a hot knife through butter.

When the creature went to claw him again. Sava parried away the creature’s claws. He needed to get some sort of shield or weapon to block the claw attacks. He moves backward towards some crates and tosses one towards the creature.

Leland bats away the crate coming towards him. He was in full fight mode and he wanted this prey. This man was putting up a good fight and his cat was enjoying it.

Tammy comes running into the hangar and lets her glamour spell drop. She spots several men pointing guns toward Leland and towards her as she charged in. She shoots at the guy aiming at her husband. The bullet from her gun hits the other guy’s gun, making him drop it. As for the guy getting ready to fire at her. She hits him center mass with a bullet from her second gun.

She feels several bullets hit her body from behind her. She spins around and uses a trick she saw in a movie. She flings the bullet from her gun, into the guy. While that one is hit by a bullet from her first gun, she spots another fellow picking up a grenade and tossing it towards her.
She fires her gun at it and hits it. It explodes midair, as the explosion fills the area.

“You got to do better than that.” An evil smirk appears on Tammy’s face.

“Let’s see how you like this, BITCH!” Jason fires a rifle designed to penetrate the type of armor he designed.

The round hits behind Tammy and explodes. The explosive force from the round sends her flying into a stack of wooden crates. She shakes her head and was thankful she was wearing her body armor.

“Let’s if your body armor can take a direct hit.” Jason aims at Tammy.

“I don’t think so.” Nyx fires a hook and line at the gun. It wraps around the rifle.

Nyx yanks the rifle out of Jason’s hands. She catches it as it comes towards her. She points it at him “now, why don’t you give up right now, before I see how you like this rifle?”

Jason looks at the suit of armor standing in front of him. It reminded him of something, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. He notices most of his other associates were either wounded or dead. The only person still standing was Sava and some Were creature. It had cat features, instead of wolf features he has seen in most Werewolf movies.

He puts his hands up “I surrender.”

Nyx looks over towards Tammy as she picks herself up off the floor. She notices that Leland and whoever the other person was, was still
trading blows. She noticed the other person had bloody welts on his body, where Leland cut into him.

Leland looks at the guy he has been fighting and couldn’t believe he was taking his punches and returning them. He tasted the coppery, salty taste of blood in his mouth. He blocks a blow to his head and returns one to the other fellow.

“It’s time to end this.” Leland draws on Tammy’s magical energies through their mate link.

He forms the magic into a boxing glove and punches the man straight in his face. He swings again and knocks the man out from the punch. He walks over to the fellow and makes sure he is out of it.

“You’re lucky I don’t want to eat you.” Leland has never fought someone so tough before. The only attacks he had were his claws.

He is also glad that the virus he carries can’t be transmitted through the claws as a wolf can. He would have to bite him and sink his teeth into his flesh. He picks the fellow up and notices he weighed a lot.

Leland carries the man he fought over to the others. He isn’t gentle when he puts the man down. Afterward, Leland starts gathering up the men that were still alive and tending to the ones that needed immediate medical help.

Nyx secures Jason Bush and confiscates any weapons, electronics, or any other technological device he has. She makes his ass get up and walk over towards the others. She looks at Tammy and notices Tammy was a little pale “are you feeling, okay?”

“I’m fine. Leland borrowed some of my mystical energies and it has left me a little weak.” Tammy knew Leland had no other choice.

“Sorry, sweetie.” He places a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

“Okay, I’ve seen everything now. So, what are we going to do now with these guys?” Nyx was originally thinking of turning Jason over to the police for the theft of the armor. But she had a feeling there was more going on here.

The cellphone Jason had been using started ringing. Nyx looks at Tammy “do you want to answer it?”

Tammy uses the glamour spell to disguise her voice to sound like Jason’s “hello?”

“Open the hangar and come out and move this SUV out of the way while you are at it.”

“On my way.” Tammy ends the call.

“Leland, get ready to apprehend some more people.” Tammy disguises herself to look like Jason as she walks outside of the hangar.

She notices a medium-size transport plane was waiting. It wasn’t anything she has seen before.

She gets in the SUV as Leland sneaks about heading towards the plane. As she moves the SUV they came in, Leland manages to get aboard the plane.

Nyx opens the hangar door to let the plane move inside. She waves the plane inside but stops when he notices the other people.

Just as the pilot was about to abort, he feels the tips of claws on his neck “move inside, before I tear your artery out.”

The pilot moves the plane inside the hangar as the hangar door closes. Nyx looks at Tammy “we’re going to need more help.”

“I know.” Tammy pulls her cellphone out and dials Gina again since she is in San Francisco.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chaos security

Samantha Heart's picture

Will get a work put on this one lol Genia will be VERY HAPPY! A nice fat payday for her & her crew.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

All but the fat lady singing

Jamie Lee's picture

Well, that didn't take long to get a hold of Jason and his buddies, though Leland had a bit of trouble with his guy.

So who's on that plane? And where does Albright fit into all of this?

Others have feelings too.