Learning What It Means to Be Tammy Beck Chp. 2

Printer-friendly version

Tammy concentrates on feeling the energy in the ground. She has finally found out how to center herself and block out everything around her. She had Leland try to distract her several times to learn how to block everything. She feels the Earth underneath her, through her connection with it.

Nata has been teaching her the basics and gave her several books to read. Most of them were from current new-age authors. Nata said she could learn the basics from the books she had to buy. Leland thought it was a good idea that she learned how to use her magical nature.

She inhales the scented aroma hovering in the air. She draws on the energies in the ground and brings them upwards. She opens her eyes and looks at the flowerpot sitting in front of her. Since she was an elf whose nature was of nature. She wanted to see if she can make the seed inside the flowerpot grow.

She concentrates on the seed inside the flowerpot and gives it a little bit of energy at first. When she feels the seed move. She gives it a little bit more energy and watches as the plant inside pushes through the soil and starts growing. A smile appears on her face and she continues to feed energy into it. It grows bigger and bigger until it starts to blossom. She stops feeding energy to it.

“Now, here comes the hard part.” As Tammy gathers the energy in between her hands and starts forming a small white cloud.

The cloud stays small, but changes color, and little thunder noises can be heard coming from it. She sends the cloud towards the plant and watches as the little cloud starts raining. She could feel that the cloud wanted to be more violent, but she needed to keep control of it. She couldn’t let it get out of hand.

Tammy takes all the extra energy she has gathered and sends it back down into the ground. She watches as the tiny rain cloud slowly dissipates. She lets the breath she has been holding go. She looks at the plant she just grew and smiles. She has just accomplished her first major spell.

She stands up and stretches from sitting so long. She looks around the garden surrounding her and smiled. She loved being surrounded by many flowers and plants. She picks the flowerpot up and walks over to an empty spot she wanted to put it. Since she just watered it, she was going to give it some time before planting it.

Tammy heads inside the house after putting away her scented candles and tools. She was feeling a little hungry as she walks into the kitchen and start fixing some subs for her and Leland. She couldn’t believe how fast all that bacon she bought disappeared. As she is fixing the subs, she spots Leland walking into the kitchen.

Leland spots Tammy making subs for them. He walks over behind her and wraps his arms around her and places a kiss on her cheek. He could smell that her scent had changed again. It had more of a flora scent to it. He could still smell his scent on her, but her scent was changing to a floral scent.

“I take it, that the spell went well?” Leland knew that Tammy has been exploring her magical nature.

Which was good, because she could already shoot the wings off a fly. He couldn’t believe how lucky he had gotten to find her after so many years.

“Hey! You’re not alone anymore.” Tammy bumps her ass against his body.

“I know, I’m just proud of you.” Leland places another kiss on her cheek.

“Thanks.” Tammy finishes fixing the subs and places them on some plates.

She grabs Leland’s favorite chips from the pantry. Once she has the chips, she heads back to the center counter and sits down next to Leland.
She noticed Leland had gotten them drinks. He had poured her the herbal tea she liked. He had one of his favorite beers.

“So, how long is Mrs. Bounty giving you and your crew time off?” Leland wonders how long they were going to be spending time with each other.

“Two weeks. She has something in the works she is working on. Also, it sounds like there is a family problem she is handling.” Tammy spoke to Gina when she got up.

It’s been a few days since she has last seen Gina. She could hear in Gina’s voice that she was worried about something.

“What do you think it is?” Leland was curious. He did some research into the Bounty family.

He had been told that they were well connected in the Intelligence community and law enforcement community as well. He was also informed that several members of the Bounty family were deadly assassins and that they looked after their people.

“I don’t know, but Mrs. Bounty has been asking me if I knew people who were looking for work. She’s looking for anyone who has scientific or engineering skills.” Tammy wonders why Mrs. Bounty was looking for people with those skills.

“I might know a few people if she doesn’t mind hiring Were’s.” Leland knew a few people that could use the work.

“I’ll give her a call later this afternoon.” Tammy bites into the sub she made.

After lunch, Tammy and Leland change out of the clothes they had on and go for a run together. Tammy had to find a good sports bra to support her big breasts. She knew Leland liked leaving his teeth marks on them. She didn’t mind, because she liked when he ran his claws down her back and across her butt cheeks.

She has never been in pain before, but when he did that. It felt wonderful and she got a massive orgasm. She could feel her nether regions getting wet from her just thinking about how she felt.

“We’re not even halfway done with our run and you’re already thinking about sex.” Leland could feel and smell Tammy.

“I can’t help it. You have done something to me.” Tammy lets him see the smile on her face.

“All I have done is find my perfect mate.” He runs up to her and places a kiss on her cheek.

Tammy just smiles as she tries to catch up with him. She knew Leland was faster than her, but she enjoyed chasing after him. By the time they get back to the house, they had done a total of 22 miles.

“Man, I could use a good shower.” Leland was sweating profusely.

“I know what you mean. Why don’t we take one together?” Tammy starts walking towards the bathroom, striping along the way.

A grin appears on Leland’s face as he follows.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Glad they got together

Samantha Heart's picture

And found their mates. I wonder what Gena is upto other than trying to find those that nearly killed her sister just like her dad would!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.