Learning What It Means to Be Tammy Beck Chp. 9

Printer-friendly version

Tammy snuggles closer to Leland as he slept. They spent last night going over the security footage and didn’t learn anything. The footage Nyx had was scrambled as well. They need to give the footage to someone who could unscramble it.

Normally, she would have Becky work on it. But Becky and her wife Sunny were visiting her folks. Nyx had gone back to her hotel room and was seeing if she could reach a friend of hers back in Georgia. According to what Nyx told them, this friend of hers was extremely good at de-scrambling videos and such.

She gets up out of bed and heads towards the bathroom. Her bladder felt full as she sits down on the toilet. As she is sitting there peeing, she could smell that the ph balance from her urine has changed. She has been following the prenatal routine Nata had her on.

Once Tammy is done peeing, she gets up and steps into the shower. She made sure to set it as she lets the water warm up. She steps underneath the water and enjoys it as it cascades down her body. She loved feeling it moving over her body. She rubs the homemade soap over her body.

As she is showering, she hears Leland moving around and coming into the bathroom. A smirk appears on her face as she listens to his pee. It sounded like a firehose as it hit inside the toilet.

“Mind if I join you?” Leland asks before entering the shower.

“Not at all.” Tammy didn’t mind Leland joining her.

Leland steps into the shower with Tammy. He feels her hands as she starts soaping up his back and such. He closes his eyes as he enjoys her hands roaming over his body. Even his cat was enjoying feeling his mate’s hands on his body.

A smile appears on Tammy’s face when she hears a purring sound coming from him. She wraps her arms around his chest and presses her breasts against his back. She was short compared to him.

She places kisses on his back and shoulder. After a few minutes, he turns around in her arms and starts kissing her. She jumps up and lowers herself onto his thick shaft as she wraps her legs around his waist.

The two of them make love inside the shower. By the time the water turned cold. They get out of the shower and head towards the bedroom to get dressed.

“Do you think your friend will be able to trace that license plate number?” Tammy looks at Leland as he gets dressed.

“I hope she will.” Leland hopes his contact at the DMV will be able to get something for them.

Leland spots Tammy putting on her leather bustier. He walks over and tightens it for her. He knew since she has been changed, she liked wearing leathers. Also, the leather bustier gave her better support for her big breasts, instead of wearing a bra.

“Let’s go see my contact.” Leland gets dressed as well. Today he was dressed down.

Leland and Tammy walk down to his Suv and get in. Tammy puts her sunglasses on as she buckles up. She watches as Leland drives them to where his contact worked. She normally avoided DMV because of how much time they took to help people.

Tammy reaches over and locates the radio station she likes to listen to. She knew the driver normally tuned the radio to their favorite station, but she knew Leland didn’t care. She starts singing along to one of her favorite songs.

Leland just shakes his head as he listens to Tammy singing. She wasn’t off-key or miss any words to the song. He could feel her enjoying the music through their link.

After a while and several songs later. They arrive at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Leland finds a parking spot in the third row of the parking lot. When he turns the engine off, he looks at Tammy “ready to wait for a while?”

“I got my kindle with me.” Tammy put it in her purse, along with her other gun.

The two of them get out of the SUV and walk towards the building. Leland saw that they were going to be a while from looking through the tinted glass windows. He needs to find a better way to talk with Angie.

They wait in line for about twenty minutes as the line slowly moved into the building. Tammy just tries to be patient as she stood next to her husband. She feels Leland take her hand into his.

“Patience isn’t one of your strong points, is it?”

“It depends on what the situation is. There are times where patience is a virtue.” Tammy found that out while learning from Nata.

They finally make it to the information desk where Leland tells the person manning it what he was there for. A number is given to him, as he picks up a clipboard to make it look good. They look for a couple of seats near the front and find four chairs available. Leland escorts Tammy over to them and sits down.

Tammy sits on Leland’s lap instead, of sitting on the chair.

“What are you doing?” Leland had his arm around Tammy’s waist.

“Sitting on your lap.” A playful smile appears on her face.

Leland just holds Tammy by her waist as they watch as the numbers are given out appear on a computerized board. He runs his fingers under Tammy’s waistband and strokes her side.

“Stop that. I’m ticklish there.” Tammy was ticklish on her side.

After fifteen minutes, the number Leland had, is finally up. He stands up after, Tammy got off his lap and walk over to the person he needed to see. A smile appears on his face “hi, Kathlyn. How has your morning been?”

Kathlyn looks at Leland as he walks up to her station. She noticed that he had a blonde hair beautiful woman with him. She hasn’t seen her before.

“Busy, what brings you down here today?” Kathlyn notices that the woman with Leland had on a wedding ring.

“I need for you to run a license plate for me, please.” Leland pulls a piece of paper out of his pants pocket and places it in front of Kathlyn.

Kathlyn looks at the piece of paper and types in the license plate number. She watches as the vehicle it belongs to, appear on her screen. She notices that the plate was reported stolen just this morning.

“Well, I have some good news and some bad news.” Kathlyn looks at Leland and the woman standing near him.

“Give me the bad news first.”

“The tag was reported stolen this morning. The good news is, that it belongs to Ted Albright at 5646 Freewheel St. Los Angeles, California.”

“Thanks.” Tammy recorded what Kathlyn told them.

“You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today?” Kathlyn had to play up the customer service aspect of her job.

“No, you’ve been a big help. Have a nice day.” Leland turns and starts walking towards the entrance.

Once they exit the building “so, what do you want to do now?”

“Do you happen to know anyone who would have stolen a license plate?” Tammy knew what they just learned wasn’t going to help them much.

“I do know a couple of car thieves, but let’s go and talk to this Mr. Albright.” Leland wanted to see if they could get something.

“You’re the driver.” Tammy follows her husband to his SUV.

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Always

Be suspicious of a tag that's reported stolen right after a crime has been committed. It may be true but it may be a criminal trying to cover up his/her involvement in the crime. It's always worth an extra look.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Hmmmmm I think....

Samantha Heart's picture

I would talk to the car thieves first THEN the owner... more info to play with.... this way if the owner is lying you can spot it right away & also the manner of dress comes to mind if your going to interview the car owner better dress as FBI or police detectives.... appearances are EVERYTHING in this game.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.