Adventures of Kim Possible: Amazon women 29

Printer-friendly version

Misha's History Changes Reality for Everyone

Kira asks “ what about Jim your brother do you like doing things he like to do for instance pulling Kim's communicater batterys out”. Misha replies “ oh my god why would I do that for to Kim she is my sister Kim has taught me a lot about things about being a girl most of my life and Kim lets me go on missions with her and with Veronica when she was Ron”.

Kira says “your a real girl you love make up getting your nails done” Misha says “yes mom I love doing that any chance I have because a girl always looks her best and why would I ever go and do stupid boys things like taking Kim's communicater's batterys that is a stupid thing a boy like Jim would do that”.

Kira asks “ but you always close to Jim not your sister Kim as she was a girl and you and Jim were boys?”. Misha replies “ oh my god mom I have always beena girl and my relatin ship with Kim is better than Jim even before I knew I was Amazon princess Kim and I are close because we are girls and sisters Kim helped me when I got my period the first time”.

Kira says “you look like a girl Misha you dress in a black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots with a 2 inch heel and your blouse show off your bellyring and your breasts with the cleveage that it shows as well you have nice makeup on and your eyes and lips and your nails are perfect for a girl”.

Misha says “thanks mom I know my boobs are still growing I always needing new bras and I take pride in my beauty now as I am one of the most popular and prettiest girls at school my boyfriend protects me and I am the cheerleader captain at my school and the school captain like my sister Kim which is so proud of me and I hope you are too mom”.

Kira says “ I will always be proud of you my daughter and I will always love you my daughter and remember these dreams are design will have to make sure you knew you were born a girl”. Misha said “ I love you mom and I am happy I am your daughter like Kim I know I am a girl and very proud to be your youngest daughter”. Kira disapeared.

Idaho military camp protecting the Possible twins

Idaho at U.S.A military Camp about 20 miles awy from Slim's farm Misha was asleep , she got up and got dressed after spending some time driving Misha was in her own tent and normaly slept with her brother but some reason Misha was in her own tent casue Misha was a girl and a girl always need her own privacy since her body is going through puberty.

Misha thought why would I sleep in same tent as Jim I have never been in same tent as Jim. I am a girl and he is fucking lozer, I need my own tent for my own privacy as all girls need be on their own except when we are together and I am now becoming a woman now my breasts are growing and I love the fact I am soon becoming woman and a Amazon princess.

Misha found her cell phone and Misha texted her location to Amazon command where they would know where they were while having a cigarette Amazons text back to her Misha text back saying they will be soon heading to her uncle Slim's house and Amazon command text back saying becareful princess. Misha finished her cigarette and left for a shower.

Misha walked over to shower area in her Pjs and had a shower and put her PJ's back on Misha could walk back the Army boys were staring at her as Misha was not wearing underwear and she loved to flirt with army boys even though they are pathetic men but soon they will be Amazon women. Jim watched his siser as she was flirting with them.

Misha walked back to her tent and took her PJS off and put on her panties then her bra Misha walked over and got her black leather skirt out and her black leather knee high boots. Misha saw nice blouse to go with her skirt and she got dressed Misha then looked at a mirror put on her lip gloss and eye shadow and moisteriser.

Misha made sure her nails were ok. Kim and her had them done Misha put on her black leather knee high boots and got up walked around grab her cell phone and back pack got everything together and walked over to the car and put her stuff in the car Misha had breakfast and went and sat on a bench and lit her cigarette and took a drag from it.

Misha was on her phone texting her special person and the Amazons again and while having her cigarette as she became a smoker soon after Misha became a cheerleader at school. Kim , Bonnie and her always had a cigarette together Misha remembers seeing Kim having a cigarette and since Misha became a cheerleader like her sister Kim.

Kim taught her sister a lot and was proud of the fact her baby sister became a cheerleader and soon later was captain of the team as Misha popularity grew at school like Kim and Bonnie when they were at junior school, Kim and Bonnie taught Misha to smoke. All the cheerleaders at Kim school now smoked.

Kim and Bonnie rule the Middleton high school and soon Kim attitude changed from the sweet girl she was before becoming a smoker to the queen B of her school Kim knew when Misha became captain of her Middleton high junior cheerleaders Misha introduced the same attitude and smoking on them as well Angela was last to become smoker and a cheerleader.

Misha was sitting a bench having a cigarette, when Jim says “ Misha time to go we need get away from the Amazons and get to uncle Slim's farm the captain and the army are ready to head to the farm and the Amazons have began their attack on Washington and rest of the American cities invasion has begun and why are you smoking agian ”.

Jim looked at her what she was wearing. Misha had her black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots with 2inch heel on it was easy for her walk in heels. Misha had her cigarette in her left hand and was texting some one happy the Amazon invasion was happening soon women would be ruling America .

Her mother queen Kira and sister princess Kim will be happy the men are falling . Mish asks “ how you find out the Amazon were attacking our cities Jim?”. As Misha blew smoke from her mouth as she spoke to her brother and Jim coughed and said “ I was talking to a captain he said the Amazons were advancing very quickly.

Misha felt different like she had done this before like Jim and her were being chased by her Amazon forces and her mom and sister wanted her go with them and get the files on the gender transformation for her and Gaia. Misha notice her cell was beeping a text. [Misha where are you babe?]. Misha took a drag from her cigarette and exhaled it

Misha [ who is this texting me?]. Phone [ Misha it is Angie baby]. Misha [where the fuck are you babe?]. Phone [ Amazon city babe I am now like you a Amazon I was caught at Dean's Party] .Misha [my ex boyfriend place]. Phone [yeah babe but Dean is still a stupid boy in a camp now]. Misha took her last drag and put her cigarette out.

Misha giggled annd Texted [ OMG fuck good my family don't know I am a Amazon I need keep quiet]. Phone [talk soon babe I love you and miss you].Misha [ same here too baby I love you]. Misha finished texting on her cell phone up and walked over to her brother and Jim asks “who were texting to on your cell Misha?”.

Misha replies“ oh my god, none of your fucking business Jim who I was on the phone too it is my business ok but if you want to fuck'n know nerd I was texting on my cheerleader friend Angela she was telling me that Go City is now call Amazon city and belong to the Amazons now and if you tell granny that I smoke I will fuck'n kill you ”.

Jim was not shocked it wasn't the first time his sister was very rude to him. Misha got up from the bench and walked over to the car and got a bit of chewing gum out to smother her cigarette breath . Jim says “ I wont tell her but it is a bad habbit that you and Kim are smoking like that”. Misha said “ oh my god, you don't know the half the things we do”.

Jim looked at his sister in shock what she just said as Jim saw Misha light up another cigarette blew smoke in his face. Jim coughed and what his sister had just done to him and Jim said “ thanks Misha now I smell of cigarette now”. Misha smiled as she took another drag from her cigarette and blew smoke from her mouth and nose.

Misha says “ why is it such a dirty habbit for Jim, daddy and Dr Garrett found a cure for cancer now and Mom knows Kim smokes and her bestie Bonnie does smoke too”. Misha took another drag from her cigarette and exhaled it Misha thought if Kim has quit she will. Jim says “ granny will think I have beem smoking”. Misha laughed at him

Misha finished her cigarette and walked over to Granny and said “ Are we heading out here fucking soon Granny”. Her Grandmother says “ language young lady and yes Misha we will be on our way to uncle Slim's farm”. Misha says “ come on nerd we need to go now”. Misha hated going her uncle's house as he try to hurt her and she hates him.

Misha walked past some army soilders and smiled with a thought you will be Amazon women soon and I will be back with my sister and my mother, Misha thought if Bonnie has been captured she will be shocked that her best friend was a Amazon princess and Misha. Jim and Misha walked over to the car to get on their way to his place.

Misha hoped in the front seat of the car smoothed her skirt out crossed her legs showing off her smooth legs and her boots Jim walked up and says“ hey I was in the front with granny”. Misha says “ fuck off lozer I am in front seat now you surpose be polite to girls like me and let me have the seat”. Jim sat in the back of the car

Misha looked in her girl's backpack inside was her cigarettes ,chewing gum, make up, perfume ,tampons and her cell phone and her purse and some other jewelery . Misha was having flash backs of her life with Kim and her time in the village with their mom her Amazon training camps and saw that men were second class to her.

Mish knew how Gaia came became their number 1 scientists Misha put her phone away and decided to take her mirror out.Misha looked at the mirror and saw a beautiful girl looking back at her and Misha had long black hair going down her back and saw her body and her boobs on her chest with black blouse. Misha loved showing some of her clevage.

Misha notice her lip gloss on her face need fixing up after her last cigarette. Misha put some lip gloss on her lips and notice her nose ring on in left nostral she remembered she and her friends recently had them done and Misha notice her eyes lids need more eye shadow , Misha put some of her eye shadow her eye lids and put her make up away.

Misha was taught make up by her older sister Kim as her mom Ann was never arround to help and for that she was greatful. Misha pulled out her perfume out and sprayed around her neck and her breasts, Misha saw her gold necklace that was given her by Angie her lover now she would says she has boyfriend but she had a girlfriend now.

Jim said “Misha that stuff stinks why spray it in the car”Misha replies “fuck off Jim it make me smell better not like you boys you smell like fucking pathetic pigs”.Jim says “granny she is swearing again at it not fair all my life I have been pick on by my sisters and that I wish I had a twin brother so we could have put shit on Kim not other way around”.

Misha replies “ oh my god your fucking squealer Jim”. Misha thought fuck am I a boy Misha felt her down her leg and through her black leather skirt to her labia her nails touch her clit then her vagina she felt it notice she was wet and horny after texting on the phone to her girlfriend Angela.

Misha was glad she sprayed her self with her prefume it was gift from her daddy.Misha notice her nails on her hands were painted with black aryclic inch long from her nails and her bracelets on her wrist her finger had some rings on it incluidindg her cheerleader champion ship ring was her right hand Misha loved her cheerleading life.

Misha had hoop earrings on her ears.Misha saw her bellybutton ring both Kim and her were in the mall a few days ago, Misha remembers that day now it was a few days before Kim left her daddy had left for the Amazon Both Kim and Misha were Middleton mall smoking their cigarettes when Kim says “you need to ger your ears done sis”.

As smoke came out of Kim's mouth. Misha says“mom said I have be older like your age sis”. As both Kim and Misha loved having a cigarette each together both Possible girls love to smoke together, Kim says “oh my god Mish, fuck what mom says Misha we are both Possible girls and we will both get our belly buttons peirced as well”.

Misha and Kim decided both to get their bellybutton done and Misha got her ears done aswell 3 studs in both ears like Kim. Misha looked at Kim and says “ you know mum going to pisssed with us now I have my ears peiced”. Both sister lit a cigarettes and laughed at that and blew smoke out from their mouths.

Misha and Kim were laughing and sat as they were smoking together. Misha asks “ Kim have you ever felt we were not born to mom and some one else instead and the only Possible child is really Jim and not us girls”. Kim took a drag from her cigarette ands said “ you feeling the same way too sis”. Misha said “ oh my god I am not the only one then”.

Kim and Misha both took drags from their cigarettes and both exhaled them. Kim says “ I have feeling this way for a while and Bonnie has notice how much I have change recently but she is my best friends at school like your friends Renee Brittney and Angela”. Misha says “ you think mom will be pissed about your fucking smoking”.

Kim says “ mom has busted me smoking I don't care”.Misha says “oh my god mom caught you fuck she must have be pissed at you in so many ways I would have been looking at her says oh my god mom so what I am smoking daddy has now found a cure since he gave up being a rocket scienctist to study medicine instead”. Kim laughed at her sister

Kim says “ I did says that to her and Misha you were due to get your ears done your a popular girl at school your cheerleader captian like me and you have a boyfriend that I know your in a sexual relationship with a boy and I really happy your my sister we have done a lot together as girls”. Both girls giggled and cuddle each other.

Misha says” I hope we will do more together as sisters I love you so much Kim but I have a a funny feeling we are not Mom's daughters that we were are surpose be some one else daughters and we are meant for world domination and to be evil like Shego is”. Kim smiled and says “ I feel the same way I really hate global justice and I love you too Mish”.

Misha hugged her sister as took another drag from their cigarettes and finished them The sisters started walking in mall and Kim saw Ron and he was with Rufus( bold mole rat) and saw Kim and Misha walked up to him and Kim ask “ what the fuck are you doing here Ron I thought your cousin Sean was over your house and you were there?”

Ron said “ K.P I just needed to get away from Sean he is fucking scary''. Misha laughed at him and says “hey sis Ron should have been a fucking girl like us”. Kim laughed as well and replies “ oh my god your right Mish he should have been a girl he might have been a good cheerleader”. Misha looked at her sister as Misha took another cigarette out and lit it.

Misha exhaled her smoke and says “he would have not made my squad he too fucking ugly”. Kim laughed and replies “true little sis”. Ron pleads “Kim stop doing this it is embrassing”. Kim says “why it fun picking on you Ron your a disgrace to anyone no wonder we never became a couple Bonnie was right you are a fucking loser”.

Ron replies “ hey I can't help that I'm not like you and Bonnie who are are the queen bees and same as now your sister a cheerleader and like you a queen bee at her school you both smoke which I think is disgusting”. Misha says “ you are loser and the reason Kim is a queen bee at school casue she nothing like you a wimp scared of his own fucking cousin”.

Ron look humilated by what Misha had said to him but he was scared of his cosuin who was the same age as Misha and went to the same school as Misha and her cheerleader friends. Ron started notice Kim changes recently on a mission like Kim was flirting with Shego and Kim and Bonnie seem to become more popular to be new queen bees.

Kim lit her cigarette and exhaled smoke and blew smoke at Ron's face. Ron started coughing and looked at her and Misha with both girls laughing at him any way Ron was very disgusted in Kim and her cheerleaders for what they have done to Misha and her cheerleaders by teaching Misha to become smokers and queen bees like them.

Ron says “ I have no idea why you, Misha, Liz , Hope and Bonnie ever started smoking for”. Kim took a drag from her cigarette and exhaled it a few seconds at Ron and said “ you see Ron why fight it for ,the cure for cancer has been found by daddy now so my sister and I love to smoke so does Bonnie and some of other cheerleaders your just a loser Ron”.

Kim and Misha took another drag from their cigaretes and Misha says “he would fit in with Jim and his loser friends at school”.Kim says “you could be right Misha he would fit in with Jim and his nerdy friends”. Kim and Misha blew smoke out all over Ron and he beagn to cough and girls laughed at him and Misha said “ oh my god you're suck a loser”.

Ron knew Kim had changed lot since becoming a smoker. Ron says “Monique said you have change Kim you seem to have become more like Bonnie now a real queen bee bitch and the other cheerleaders are following yours and Bonnie lead and I have told by Sean same at his school with your sister”.

Both girls took another drag from their cigarettes and blew it out.Kim looked at Ron after checking her nails out and says “my attitude has not changed Ron you just such fucking wimp and Bonnie has always been my best friend since elementary school it was with my bestie friend Bonnie's help Misha to become such a great cheerleader at her school”.

Ron asks “ would we ever start dating Kim?”. Kim took a drag and exhaled her smoke. Misha smiled at her sister has she was taking a drag from her cigarette and knew Kim had recently broke up with guy and Ron was pissing off her sister and Misha knew Ron was more like her brother Jim a nerd when Misha does babysit Hanna Ron's baby sister.

Kim looked at him and says “ oh my god fuck no Ron you would never be my boyfriend at anytime I am sick of your constant complianing once Misha turns 14yrs next month old she will become a agent for global Justice and go on missions with me and not you anymore at least she won't be a fucking doofus like you”.

Ron asks “ you are going to replace me with your sister?”. Kim replies “ yes you are going to replace by my sister Misha as soon she is 14yrs old “. Misha will become the newest global justice agent and they know by expreince that a Possible girl and get the job done you know Misha has been training at global justice and when your away Misha comes”.

Kim put her cigarette out in ashtray. Ron says “ but K.P. I have been with you since we were young and I have enjoyed it”. Kim replies “ you heard what I said Ron as soon as my sister Misha is 14yrs old she will replace you and Misha will be going on mission with Dr Betty already know that Misha will replace you at global Justice”.

Ron said “ I am hungry”. Misha finished her cigarette notice how much Ron was a wimp.
Kim says “nothing has changed with you Stoppable the next mission we go on will be the last one for us as I have had enough of constant complain about my smoking and my friendship with Bonnie she is my best friend and my deputy cheerleader”.

Ron says “ Misha has about 3 months before she is 14yrs old so I should come with you”. Kim said “ no this is the last”. Ron and the Possible sisters went to eatery area of the mall Ron followed and Kim saw Liz, Tara , Crytsal and Bonnie. Kim ask “hey Mish you want hang with him or go and sit with my cheerleader friends?”.

Misha smiled and replies “oh my god I rather be with popular girls like us than this fucking loser”. Kim says “ ok”. Kim looked at Ron says “muddog busisness bye Ron”.The Kim and Misha left Ron and walked over to where the Muddog cheerleader were Bonnie walked up and said “Hey Kimmy whats go on bestie”.

Kim cuddled her bestie and said “nothing shopping with my sister and stuff”. Bonnie said “ been smoking again” ( with a smile on her face)Kim said “ of course both Misha and I have had a cigarette and we were spotted by that fucking loser Ron”. Bonnie says “ you did it bestie you finally found out that he is a loser”.

Misha smiled with Bonnie over what Kim done. Kim had recently broke up with a boy at her school he was a nice boy until he started to not like the fact Kim and her cheerleader friends smoked and Kim was not interested in sexual relationship with him her prefrence to boys had been more common known to her best friend Bonnie.

Liz says “hey Misha congrats on winning state cup in your cheerleading at sectionals”. Misha said “thanks Liz your sister Renee and one my BFF she help us win it by a long way I was really happy we did so well”. Kim says “ I am very proud of my sister Liz she has come a long way since she join the cheerleading squad at her school”.

Bonnie giggled and said “ yeah like us a smoker, popular, cheerleader, queen bee perfect in everyway”. Misha says “ thank you Bonnie I owe a lot to you , Liz, Hope , Tara and Kim but I am happy you convince me into joining a Middleton junior high cheerleader team”. Liz says “ Renee says your gifted cheerleader Misha”. Young Possible girl was happy.

Liz said “when you come to our high school you will be automatic a muddog cheerleader casue of Kim and the fact she is our cheerleader captian we will be seniors and you will be a freshman there but since your one at Junior high I cant wait to have you and my sister as muddog cheerleaders”.

Bonnie says “ Kim why in the fuck were you hanging aroud that lozer for”. Kim said “ oh my god Ron is so much of fucking lozer I am so glad that I decided not to make him my boyfriend he was fucking complaining about his cousin being at his house and he was scared of him”. Misha says “ Ron should hang around lozers like Jim and his friends”.

Bonnie says “ he always complians the fact Kim and I and rest of us smoke”. Kim says “ not only that the fucking lozer hates we are the queen bees at our high school and that at Misha's school that her cheerleader friends were also consider queen bees”. Bonnie says “ well what do expect at Middleton junior high is now a junior muddogs now”.

Kim says “ true that was decide by the captian and senior cheerleaders”. Bonnie looked at Kim and said “ about time bestie there better boys at our school for you go after”. Kim says “ yeah I need time to get over last guy remember I will see Ron on his last mission than there will be major changes coming at global justice will be replace”.

Bonnie giggled and said “ true bestie”.Liz asks “when will Misha take over Kim?”. Kim replies“ the next one I do will Ron's last and after that Misha will replace him as my assistant he was not so bad on bebes mission now that dad has gone to Amazon this will be his last one but I want start taking my sister instead girls are better than boys”.

Bonnie said “ thank you for that my BFF”.Kim said “ your are welcome Bonnie I am always happy helping my Bff”.Marcella sit down and says “ Misha I hear you are cheering at a basketball game on Friday after school and my brother will be there for playing for the school and if they win it be the longest ever winning streak by the school basketball team since we were at the school”.

Misha was pissed off with Marcella for what so what that Misha's boyfriend best mate was her brother but Misha didn't need to be lectured about cheerleading and Misha says “ yeah it their semi final game I am looking forward to cheering at the game on Friday after school and watching my boyfriend and your brother play”.

Marcella replies “ my dad is going have a party hopefully the boys win and with yor cheerleaders doing the stuff they should win hey Misha”. Misha looked back at Marcella did she know something. Misha said “ I have won more championships than you Marcella”. Misha and Kim ate their lunch there.

Kim was looking at beauty parlor and looked at her sister and says “ oh my god Misha come on we will go and get our nails done as well”. Misha said “ok Kim but before we go can we have a quick smoke”. Kim said “ sure I am dying for one too”. The sisters said goodbye to the girls and walked out of the mall for a cigarette after their cigarettes and while smoking they were happy together”.

Misha says “you and Bonnie are getting long so much better now”. Kim replies “yeah our bitching between each other is over I found out she is bisexual and found out it was that fucking bitch Monquie was telling me that I was better to be her friend instead of Bonnie our friendship has never been stronger now I hate fighting with her”.

Misha giggled and says “like some one else I know and I am happy you and Bonnie I look up to her like I do with you Kim ”. The Possible's sisters went over to the beauty parlour , the sisters enter the beauty parlour and the lady took them and gave them gowns they both got out their clothes into beauty parlour gowns.

Kim says “ oh my god Misha your breasts are still growing they will be big as mine one day”. The owner says “may I ask what you want done ladies”. Kim looked at her sister said “.yes I would like a full tannning a brazilian wax on my sister and I and we will both have our nails done in black Aryclic paint please”.

After Misha and Kim had their waxing they were in the tanning room. Misha asks “Kim why didn't you date Ron I know he is a Lozer?”.Kim says “litte sis I will tell you something for only us girls will know” Misha asks “what I have always kept your secret Kim we have a sister pact between us girls”

.Kim replies “I am bisexual Misha I don't like Ron sure he was my friend in elementary before I met Bonnie but I would rarther have Shego as my partner even though I fight her and Drakken all the time I feel like I was meant to be some one else instead of this girl who goes and fight for global justice like I was not to be here in the first place”.

Misha gigled and says“ oh my god, I feel the same I knew your were bi Kim and I know you love Shego Kim and some day you will have her I really not into my boyfriend”. Kim smiles and says “is it what happen to you and Angela at cheer camp last time”. Misha smile at her sister, The girls had their nails done and left the beauty parlour walked out .

Kim and Misha went out for a cigarette before looking around again. Both Possible sisters laughed girls went looking in club bananna for the latest clothing. As Possible sisters were walking to the teen girl section and Misha says “ you know Brittney's mom is a board member of Club Banna here that why I get a discount and same with you.

Kim smiled and says “ you always wear the lattest fashoin Mish”.Kim knew Misha always wore a skirts, ripped jean and tight denim jean short shorts and with converse shoes on. Misha was in her short shorts her backpack had her phone and makeup and tampons in case of her periods and her perfume and cigarettes.

Misha was looking at this black leather skirt and asks “ hey Kim you think this would look good on me with my black blouse?”. Kim said “ Mish anything would look good on you girl you have figue for it and girl especailly with your boobs now I would love see you in it”. Misha looked at Kim and says “ you know I have been seeing Angela now ”.

Kim smiled and replies “ sis you are so much like me you love shopping , cheerleading, smoking, some time boys and some time girls”. Misha says “ yeah I know like both but some time I feel like I am not suppose to be here like I am a boy and I always with Jim and we seem to have fun with you”. ( Misha was back in the car).

Misha asks “have I always been a girl?”. Jim looked strange at her and said “mom had 2 daughters and son me your twin”. Granny said “you and Kim are the best sisters never do anything appart except when Kim was on a mission for global jutice I am just hoping your sister got away from the Amazon and she is safe”.

Misha started remembering more things . Kim says “ you a boy ah come on sis I was there when you and Jim were born mom and dad thought we were going to have twin boys but when you came out first we were happy that you were a girl and since you were 7 we have always done things together like cheerleading and lately you have taken up smoking sis”.

Misha says “ I am know I was born a girl but I have been having these weird flash backs that mom and dad had twin boys and you called us Tweebs”. Kim said “ oh my god Mish that is a stupid name sis what else happen where you were a boy”. Misha and Kim walked out Club Banna and they sat on a seat.

Misha pulled her cell from her short demin shorts she was only carry her backpack. Misha says “ you and Bonnie were frenemies in cheerleading and the girls like you more than Bonnie and that I was at junior high with Jim and his friends not with my cheerleader friends”. Misha lit a cigarette and so did Kim as well.

Kim replies “ fuck that is weird Bonnie and I have been best friends since elementary school we both cheerleaders and both started smoking in junior high and like you did now you go to same school as Jim but your a popular girl and a cheerleader captain of your school fuck sis you have won so many cheerleader championships”.

Misha smiled and cuddled her sister and took a drag from her cigarette and blew her smoke like Kim. Misha says “ I have always respected you Kim and I am so happy that your my sister and I am your sister and as I said before I have had this funny feeling that you and I were not born here amd Mom( Ann) is not our real mom”. Kim saw Monique walking over.

Kim says “ here come that fucking bitch Monique fuck she is a loser at our school she has a thing for Wade”. Misha said “ oh my god, what you are kidding me sis”. Kim says “ Wade is a fucking jock at our school he also help us at global justice and and tell me where to go on my mission”. Misha replies “wow. Kim says “ she hates that us cheerleaders smoking”.

Misha looked at her and Kim said “ oh my god Mish your not going to say that Wade and the loser are different in your dreams are you sis”. Misha nodded her head and said “ yes Monique is your best friend and Wade is not a jock he ia a computer geek”. Kim says “oh my god, fuck my life in that universe would be so fucking boring”.

Misha replies “ yeah I am glad it not real”.Kim says “ Misha you are a special girl like me we have a great sisterly bond and that will never change I was happy when I found out you were born a girl not the boy mom and dad thought you would be and I am happy we are the sisters we are now I love you baby sis and that will never change cause we are girls”.

Monique saw Kim and Misha and says “ I knew I would find the captain of the cheerleading team here and with another bitch who seem be a captain of a cheerleading team and why are not out side smoking with other cheerleaders”. Misha took another darag from her cigarette and look at her sister Kim was furious at her.

Kim evily says “ what the fuck do you want bitch and don't ever call my sister a fucking bitch and none of your fucking bussines if I am smoking with my sister or my cheerleader friends you just fucking jealous you were not accepted as a cheerleader when we had trials cause Wade is not interested in fucking slut like you”.

Monique says“ I got detention cause of your cheerleaders “. Kim said “ oh that was funny I will tell you soon sis”. Monique says “ BTW Ron was telling me he wont becoming with you anymore”. Kim laughed and says “ yes this will be his last that gives you no chance with Wade does it Monique with Ron being sacked and being replaces by Misha”.

Monique says “ we could have been great friends Kim but you were too much of upper class cheerleader bitch and a smoker”. Kim says “ it not our fault my mom is brilliant brain surgen and my dad is a brilliant sciencetist who cured cancer and my family is rich”. Monique replies “ that what all you rich queen bees say and I think it is wrong”.

Kim says “I am very proud of my father Monique my dad will soon have break down on DNA and will be able fix any problem with transgender people”. Misha said “ oh my god, that will be great men can be women or other way around on this”. Monique says “ my brother told me Misha your boyfriend Dean was bully him at school”.

Misha says “ hey I can't control my boyfriend if he wants to bully a lozer he will bully him”. Monique says “ my brother is one of your twin brother's friends at school”. Misha laughed and said “ oh my god, Gavin is your little brother he is a fucking weirdo he hang around Jim cause of my protection on him and his friends like Henry, Charles and Angus at school”.

Monique replies “ you are as nasty as your sister Misha”. Misha says “ of course I am like my sister we are Possible girls and I look up to my sister she as taught me everything since I was a little girl and with out her I wouldn't be the girl I am today school popular and a cheerleader”. Monique says “ incluiding smoking as well”.

up
4 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos