Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 25

Printer-friendly version

25 Invason Wales and Fall of Britian

Helena walked in and says “ I hear you are getting ready for a invasion your majesty”. Shego replies“ yes prime minster we will inform you as soon as the invasion has begun as all plans are classified to the royal members of the Amazon empire and a need to know bases”. Helena replies “ I understand your highness”.

Gaianna and her agents arrived at Secret police security prison camp all men were now wearing the new traditional orange dress that is now complusory for all prisoners of the Amazon empire a male saw Gaianna and her agents arrive there and walked up to the car and ask “ why are we being held here?”.

Gaianna laughed at the man and says“ your a fucking male and you have no rights in the Amazon empire if I was you I would have left for England or Wales before I was arrested and held here”. Male says “ you have no right to arrest me like this”. Giana said “ the Amazon secret police can arrest any one we like for any reason”.

Male says “ fuck off we have now the female version of this now in Scotlanf”. Gaianna laughed and said “ you stupid fucking male we are nothing like them we are women and you men are just fucking pest to our queen and and her empire”.

Sianna and Pheobe grabbed the male and took him away as Gianna walked up the office of the camps commander and she says“ welcome to the camp my lady”. Gaianna replies “ thank you commandant who was that fucking male”. Commandant says“ he was main business tycoon in Glagscow”. Gianna replies “ ok”.

Gaianna says “ your camp here in Glagscow is seem going well you have all the males here in the prison dresses”. Commandant replies “ thank you my lady I will make sure this camp is upto your standing as you are the comissoner of the secret police of the Amazon empire”.

Gaianna asks “ that male I will see him after we see the male prisoner that my agents arrested in Endinbrough”. Commandant replies “ my lady that prisoner is being held confindment in the cooler area of the camp I can have it brought up to interrogation interview room so you can interrogate it”.

Gaianna orders “ yes get your guards to bring him there and he will be interrogated by my agents Sianna and Major Pheobe”. Commandant replies “ you will not be interogating the male my lady”.

Gaianna says “ no I will be heading back to Endibrough and seeing my mother and helping our queen there and we will be getting for results of this interrogation and that male will accoupany me back to Endibrough for interrogation in there by justce secretary Kelly”.

Commandant says“ the male prisoner who is being interrogated by deputy comissoner Sianna and major Pheobe what is going to happen with hm”. Gaianna replies “ my deputy has her orders from our queen and she will carry them out”. The guards brought the male that Gaianna saw as she walked in.

The male asks “ what is going on now mistress”. Commandant said “ you will be accompaning lady Gaianna back to Edinbrough for interrogation by the Amazon justice secretary Kelly and she will decide your fate as you were rude to her highness lady Gaianna here”.

The male says “ I was not rude to her “. Lady Gaianna replies “ you were rude to me male I could have you executed now if I wanted to”. The male pleads“ no mistrress I will acompany you back”. The male was then put in a back of a car with biddens to his hands as they headed back to the queen.

The commandant of the camp saw Sianna and Pheobe walking over to the interrogation interview rooms as they prepared to interrogate their old friend but he does not know that as he will see them as Amazon women. The male Shaun was brough into the interrogation rooms in his orange dress.

Shaun had had hand cuffs on and chains arround his legs so he could not escape the camp the Amazon secret police had set up it was in middle of small town the Amazons had told all residents move out and the inportant men of the town were put in the new secret police camp.

Shaun saw Sianna and Pheobe walked in and sit on the oppiste side of the table and then Sianna asks “ your name please prisoner”. Shaun tells her his name and then Sianna asks “ why is a member of English MI6 doing in Amazon empire territory?”.

Shaun answers “ I was on vacation”. Pheobe says “ I believe that is a fucking lie”. Shaun says“ it is true I was there on vacation”. Sianna orders “ you will call us mistress male”. Shaun said “ yes mistress”. Phoebe says “ I really don't believe you are here to find out the weakness of the Amazon empire”.

Shaun answers “ no mistress I was here on vacation after I heard the fall of the C.I.A. in a America”. Phoebe says “ it has been replaced by Amazon secret police camp”.Shaun was shocked and says “ I had a couple of friends in CIA but one was working with global justice and the other was in camp with CIA”.

Pheobe replies “ both of those male are now Amazn women”.Shaun looked stuuned at what Pheobe had just told him that his friends Craig and Conner were now Amazon women. Shaun asks “ I presume they are now members of your secret police mistress”. Sianna said “ yes Shaun they are and you are looking at them”.

Shaun look at the 2 Amazon women and asks “ why become women for?”. Sianna replies “ we women are better that you stupid men no I want know the fucking truth Shaun is the English government planning something against us”.Shaun said “ I have no idea mistress”. Phoebe said “ you are a fucking liar Shaun”.

Shaun says “ the government is concern about the rise of the Amazon empire you have taken 3 of her majesty countries now and made them part of the Amazon empire”. Pheobe asks “ we are hearing concerns that England are preparing for invasion of here get Amazon Scotland back”.

Shaun anwers “ those rumours might be true but I am here to see how the new Amazon Scottish prime minster found away to decieve the queen of Brittish empire”. Pheobe says “ your queen will be soon gone and England and Wales will be part of the Amazon empire”.

Shaun says “ now you now the truth what happen to me”. Sianna says “ your are great agent for your government but you will become a new member of the Amazon Secret police”. Shaun says “ what the fuck I don't want to become a woman”. It was already too late for him cause Pheobe had injected him with Nano-bots needle Shaun was beginning to change.

Shaun felt his body begin to change and saw through his dress that his hips were beginning to widen then saw his hair start growing down his back and the he felt his penis starting to disappear and the notice her breast starting to grow then she felt pain in her head and she realised that she was a Amazon woman and glad that she was a woman now

Sianna asks “ how do you feel agent?”. She replies “ I feel great deputy comissoner I am free from my male shell and now no longer under male influence any more”. Sianna said “ good agent what do we call you”. The agent said “ Charlene is my name deputy commissioner”.

Pheobe says “ now your a women what are the English government really up to now Charlene”. Charlene answers “ they are think of re invading Amazon Scotland again major and they are concern about Wales pulling out and there are rumours that northern Ireland will become part of Ireland if the Britian falls a appart.

Pheobe says “ we have heard rumours that Wales wants to talk to us and if Britain fall appart it will be easy for us to invade England”. Charlene replies “ the major male in the MI6 think that women should not have the power we have here in Amazon Scotalnd the Mi6 has some former CIA agents from America”.

Sianna says “ I remember in our camp in Iowa before it became a Amazon Secret police base for our troops in the secret police that some CIA agents left for Britain concern about the invasion of Amazon States of America and now since America is now part of the Amazon empire the other male spy agencies would be concern”.

Pheobe says “ Charlene you need to go and have a PTA then we will get your Amazon black leather uniform and black leather thigh high boots and we will head back to Amazon Scotland parliment house and you can tell our queen, princess Shego and Princess Misha and Lady Gaianna”. Charlene says “ ok major”.

Sianna , Charlene and Pheobe left the interogation room and head over to the PTA area of the camp Charlene was still in her orange dress and a boy who was arrested the same time as Charlene looked at the woman heading with 2 Amazon police women and his mate said “ the woman in orange dress was a male before”.

Sianna saw the 2 boys and asked “ Charlene those boys over there I know him from some where”. Charlene says “ yes deputy comissoner that is my brother he was arrested the same time as the other ones”. Sianna orders “ Pheobe take Charlene for her PTA and her uniform I am going to see the boys”.

Pheobe answers “ ok Sianna I will take her”. Pheobe and Charlene headed to the PTA and uniform area and Sianna head over to the boy and ask “ hello why were you staring at us?”. The boy replies “ sorry mistress I was concern about my brother he was arrested a few days ago and I am very concern about him and where abouts are at this moment”.

Sianna says “ he is a very inportant prisoner to us”. The boy says “ but mistress he looks after me and now he is a prisoner of the new Amazon empire I will be sent to a orphnage if I am released from here”. Sianna looked at him and thought why should she care about him he was only a male.

Sianna says “ you will not be going to a orphange male”. The boy replies “thank you mistress my name is Peter”. Sianna knew his name and she remembered him when Charlene use to talk about her brother when she was CIA camp in Iowa but now it a Amazon secret police training facilities in the Amazon States of America.

Sianna asks “ what happen to your parents Peter?”. Peter replied “ they were killed by a mad man name Duff Killigan here in Scotland by accident of course the global justice agent Kim Possible was very sad and she was trying to get him”. Sianna knew that the queen would'nt care any more about this anymore she was now the Amazon's Queen.

Sianna asks “ the other boy next to you is he your friend?”. Peter replies “ yes mistress we were at the footbal match at the stadium my brother said he was on a mission for global justice and he was also surveying the area incase the Brittish govermnent wanted re invade here”. Sianna knew that Charlene was telling the truth.

Sianna asks “ your friend name please Peter”. Peter replies “ his name is Harry mistress he lives in same appartment building as my brother mistress here in Glasgow”. Sianna asks “ Harry you have any family?”. Harry said “ yes mitress my dad works in city as a teacher and my mum is works at club Banna in Glasgow shopping centre”.

Sianna asks “ beside your mom and dad who else is your family?”. Harry replies “ I have 2 brothers and 1 sister mistress”. Sianna asks “ are they older than you?”. Harry replies “ my sister is university in England and my brother are older and in high school like me that where I met my friend Peter mistress”.

Sianna was talking when Charlene and Pheobe arrived here Sianna walked over to the other Amazon agents and says “ Peter will become a girl like you Charlene and so will his friend Harry they both can return to school”. Charlene now dressed in her black leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots.

Charlene says “ you know Harry has a sister in England she is becoming MI6 agent”. Sianna replies “ she will due home soon and we will be waiting for her she will become a member of the secret police and maybe she know about what English government is upto and Harry will turn her brothers into girls too”.

Sianna walks back to Harry and asks “ do you know when your sister is returning Harry?”. Harry replies “ yes msitres she is due home next week and my parents are looking forward for her return but they would not like that I am here in a prison camp”. Charlene says“ you will be released back very soon”.

Peter asks “ mistress will I be released soon”. Charlene replies “ yes you will be release as well”. Peter says “ you look very fimiliar mistress”. Charlene asks “ who do I look like Peter?”. Peter replies “ you look my brother but in female form”. Charlene says “ I am your brother I was freed and now I am a young woman now”.

Peter asks “ you look like you have been change now mistress”. Charlene replies “ I have been change for the better now I am a woman”. Sianna orders “ guards take them to hut 2 please both of these boys”. Guards replies “ yes deputy comissoner”. The guards grabbed Peter and Hary and took them to hut 2.

Charlene arrievd there soon after the 2 boys were brought in they were put in a room and was given lunch and told the agents woud be in there soon. Then Peter saw his sister former ex brother walk in with a liquid drink she had 2 of them and then Charlene said “ I love being a Amazon woman and now women will rule the earth”.

Peter says “ but men have done a lot things why do the Amazons hate men so much”. Charlene said “ men are pathetic creatures and warring once we women will establish peace and happiness once the male gender is gone I am sorry little brother but you were born the wrong gender”. Peter says “ you were a man”.

Charlene says “ I was born the wrong gender but now I have been corrected and soon all boys will be girls and once male population dies there will be only women”. Peter looked at what she was saying then Charlene open up the liquid and poured into a glass and orders “ drink this liquid now peter”.

Peter done as the Amazon women told him he drank the glass liqiud his friend Harry watched him as he drank all the liquid down as told by his former brother now his sister once finished Peter looked at his sister and asks “ what was that for?”. Charlene giggled and replies“ you will like being a girl too”.

Peter then felt pain around his abadomen area of his body and then Harry saw Peter hips getting wider and his arms and legs were changing becomng more feminine and Harry saw Peter nails start to grow and saw his hair grow as long as his older sister the Harry saw Peter face become more female.

Harry then saw boobs appearing on Peter's chest and saw her fall to the ground, Harry rushed over to the girl and asks “ are you ok Buddy”. The girl say “ I am perfectly fine now male”. She looked at her sister and said “ thank you Charlene for freeing me of my male shell and male influence”. Harry saw that his friend was now a girl now.

Then Charlene told Harry to drink the same substance as Peter had drunk and he did what he was told and like Perter he felt his body change into a girl and soon as she was finished she looked at Charlene and says “ thank you for free me Charlene of my male shell and male influence I love being a Amazon girl”.

Charlene then took both girls down to have there PTA and to get their balck leather Amazon uniform and black leather thigh high boots they were be going back to school on Monday and implementing her majesty policies and change the girls into what they are Amazon girls.

Charlene waited for her sister and her friend and the same time as she was was waiting for her sister and her friend she heard Isle of mann was conuoured by the Amazon and a invasion force was heading to Wales to begin invading Wales it will be invaded the same way as Japan , Canada and Australia.

The first girl to come out was Harry but she was now called Rachel now and she loved her new name Charlene asks “ Rachel you know why my sister has not come out yet”. Rachel replies“ she pased the PTA with flying colours but she was ask to stay back by PTA examiner”. Then Charlene sister walked out.

Charlene asks “ why were you so late coming out Rachel and I have been here a while”. The girl said “ I was given my new order by her majesty by the phone we will comence on Monday changing all the girls and some boys to Amazon girls at our high school and my name is now Emily”.

Charlene says “ well Emily you seem you have been given very good order from her majesty queen Kim”. Emily said “ yes both Rachel and I will begin with her brothers and soon as her sister have arrived back her from the male dominated England you are to change her into one of the secret police agents”.

Rachel said “ oh my god, I can't wait until my brothers and my mother are like me a Amazon”. Emily said “ you seem not keen on your father to become a woman”. Rachel said “ my father is not a teacher he is head of Global justice for the British area that why my sister Selena was in England to be like our queen was before”.

Charlene says “ I will inform her royal highness Lady Gaianna about this and she will send her secret police for him and have him arrested we thought it was Tim Raikes”. Rachel said “ no he was only Europe head global justice agent”. Charlene made the call and the secret police were on their way to his home.

Charlene and the girls left the camp and head back to their appartment building in Glasgow and the same time Veronica and sergeant major were invading Wales the same ways as they did in the other countires they took out the police and Miliatry changing them into women.

Wales Great Britian

Veronica was happy with progress of the invasion and how it was going Sianna had told the royal family everything Charlene had told them and they were stepping up their defence of in case of a invasion but the English were more concern about Wales as it was fallen very quick to the Amazons.

The English prime minster order all troops out of Wales and told any family wanted to leave now the Welsh minster a guy by the name of Adam was was concern how fast the Amazons were taking over Wales and his wife said “ you will soon be no longer in power and women will soon rule here”.

Adam was looked at his wife in anger she looked at him back and smile she was the one that was talking to the Amazon Prime misnter of Scotland and soon her country will under Amazon rule and men will subjugated she did not like her husband ever since his affair and hitting of her.

Adam looked at her and says “ Cherise come here”. Cherise walked over and saw the hovercrafts approaching Cardiff city and both of them saw men becoming women as they were fighting the Amazons. lieutenant colonel Veronica and sergeant major Jessie arrived at the residence of the minster of Wales”.

Sergeant major Jessie walked into his office and says “ we are here for unconditional surrender of Wales over to her majesty the queen of the Amazon Empire”. Harold looked at these women and says “ I will only do it in front of member of the royal family”. Then Misha walked in with lady Gaianna comissoner of the secret police.

Misha responds “ I am her royal highness princess of the Amazon empire sister to her majesty”. Adam then saw 3 other women behind Misha and lady Gaianna Sianna , Tara and Pheobe . Adam asks “ your highness why are these other women here?”.

Misha did not answer him and Gaianna says “ we will only talk to your wife”. Cherise asks “ these women who are they?”. Gaianna says “ once he has signed the surrender forms he will be taken into custody and transported to the priosn camp in Glasgow”. Adam signed the surender papers and was arrested by the Amazons .

Tara , Pheobe and Sianna took him into custody and left with Cherise was a bit sad that her husband was being taken away and asks “ is my husband on any charges?”. Gaianna said “ yes he is he will be charged with hitting a Amazon woman”. Cherise replies “ but I am not a Amazon woman yet”.

Veronica walked around and put a needle in her neck and she felt her body begin to change and with in afew minutes Cherise was now a Amazon women”. Misha then says “ you will now be Amazon Wales Secretary to the Amazon Scottish prime minster”. Cherise replies “ yes your highness”.

Cherise left and went got change into her Amazon white dress as she was now the Amazon Wales secretary to the prime minster of Scotland and Cherise was member of the Amazon empire . In London the new paper and the television were reporting Britain had Fallen England and Northern Ireland are on their own.

up
3 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos