Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 6

Printer-friendly version

6 New Amazon City ( occupied go City)

If the Possible Twins were caught what would they think of Ann, James, Ron and Kim all Amazon women and girls and there was the stoppable s Ron's family they were visiting Ron"s Auntie when Middleton was invaded now go city is.

Dr Betty Director called Wade on his communicator and said “ have you heard from Kim and Ron?”. Wade said “ no Dr director I have not heard from them since Kim told us she was going to see her father in south America”. Betty said “ do you know where in south America?”.

Wade said “ in the Amazon jungle I think”. Dr Betty thought for few minutes and said “ Wade I think we know who is helping the Amazon invasion here”. Wade asked “ who Dr Director?”. Betty said “ I think it is James Possible and I think Kim is a prisoner of the Amazons”.
Wade said “ I track Drakken going that way with Shego to see Monkey fists”. Betty said “ we saw the Beebes going that way too so I am curious what is down there”. Wade said “ it maybe a evil convention and maybe Kim is a prisoner there”.

Betty said “ we will track Se nor senior and Se nor Junior”. Wade said “ Senor-Junior is here in Go City with Bonnie Rockwell I think he is try to hand over a new leaf”. Betty said “ we will still keep on eye on him as well as Duff Killigan , Professor Dementor and motor Ed”.
Wade said “ok we will set up surveillance on them and you Dr Director”. Betty said “ I need to get our of go city or I will captured by the Amazons but if I am you are to try get to Washington and as for more help”. Wade said “ yes Doctor director”.

As Wade was about to set up the surveillance on the Kim enemies and global Justice the Amazon women busted down his door saw him and his friend Simon they were both taken into custody and taken down stairs to Sergeant Major Jessie.
The tweebs saw Wade get captured and found the communicator they message Dr Betty and told her Wade has been captured she told the tweebs to get out of Go City as the amazon were advancing quickly and getting control of go city they told Betty they would get their grandparents to take them to their uncle farm Ohio.

Wade was taken to see Major Sergeant Jessie with his friend Simon and Sergeant Major Jessie said “ you the famous nerd Wade that help the male control global Justice”. Wade said “ it is actually run by Dr Betty Director”. Jessie said “ I know who control the global Justice here male her highness told us”.

Wade asked “ what are you going to do with me?”. Jessie said “ normally I don't answer those question but your heading to see the princess but I will show you what happens to boys like you”. Jessie walked over to Simon and gave him a needle and right in front of Wade's eyes Simon became a Amazon girl.

Go City Prison for special Inmates

Veronica and Keria arrived at the Jail area where Electronique was being kept the apprehended the male guard and gave them nano-bots and the guards started changing into Amazon women. Veronica saw Electronique and asked “ you are the woman known as Electronique?”. She said “ yes what do you want Amazon girl”.

Veronica said “ our princess is offering you freedom in exchange for that you will join the Amazon cause in helping her in conquest over the males and you will help her highness in the destruction of Global Justice”. Electronique said “ if I join you I will be able to help any way I can in destroying global Justice”.

Veronica said “ yes we women want total control”. Electronique said “ let me think about it ok”. Veronica said “ok”. The former prison guards returned in their new Amazon uniforms.

Occupied Go City

Bonnie and Tara saw the Kim's brother living with their grandmother Bonnie asked “ hey Tim and Jim where are you heading?”. Jim said “ we are leaving the Go city because of the Amazon invasion going on here a boys we are more affected then you”. Bonnie said “ we will leave with you and can we come with you”.

Tin and Jim said “ ok we are leaving soon we saw them capture my sister friend Wade” Bonnie said “ fuck him being male against strong women he has no chance I heard he will become a slave”. Tara said “ I heard some boys and men are being changed into girls and women”. Tim said “we heard they are very advanced in their technology .

Bonnie said “ I know I hate to say this but I hope your sister and Stoppable are ok from them”. Tim said “ we don't know Kim went to see our dad in the Amazon Jungle”. The tweebs thought to them selves and looked at each other and said “ I wonder if the gender is nanotechnology from our dad and he is being held captive we better see global Justice?”.

Go City Prison

Veronica had Electronique as a prisoner in the Jail she was waiting for her reply and said “ have you made your decision yet are you going to join us an help women rule earth”.Electronique said “ what is in it for me?'. Veronica said “ her highness might give you what you have always wanted” Electronique said “ you mean Go city”.

Veronica said “ yes maybe all you have to do is meet her in town of Middleton the new American village of the Amazon women”. Electronique said “ why the town of Middleton?”. Veronica said “ her Majesty want this as her new Village until we take over a major city here”.
Electronique said “ I will come with you on 1 condition”. Veronica said “ what is that”. Electronique said “ I know your face from some where were you Kim Possible sidekick Ron Stoppable a boy but you look like a perfect female”.

Veronica said “ I was a disgusting boy but I was liberated from my masculinity and influence from men I love being a girl now and a Amazon”.
Electronique was released and she went with Veronica to see the Amazon princess in Amazon town of Middleton as they arrived by hover vehicles and they saw Middleton was now like the Amazon village in amazon jungle all men were wearing short skirts and collars the old town hall was now the acting palace of Amazon Middleton.

Out skirts of occupied Go City

Bonnie, Tara and the tweebs were escaping slowly as they were approaching the area controlled by the USA Army they saw them coming towards them the Amy Corporal said “ we need to get you out of here soon the Amazon invasion force is heading this way”
Grandma Possible asked “ how are you going against them?”. Corporal said “ we get near them and they change our gender and then our own soldiers now fight against us”.

Tara said “ excuse me I need to go to the toilet and I need a drink before we get out of the city”. The corporal said ”there is gas station were every one is filling up and you fill your car and then head off to where your heading”.
Tim said “ we are heading to Idaho”. Corporal said “ smart move away from the war and the invasion”. They headed for the gas station. They approached the gas station Tara got out and headed for the toilet afterwards she get her drink she saw what look like Cherie from her cheerleader team she approached them.

Tara said “ I didn't know you girls got away from Middleton and with Amazons advancing towards you and here Go City now under occupation”. Liz said “why should we leave Tara we believe what our princess is doing”.
Tara asks “ did you say our princess”. Liz said “ yes our princess of the amazon race”. Tara said “ your are a Amazon girl”. Liz said “ yes Tara we believe in our queen and princess policy in hating men and women ruling the world”.Tara started to back away from Cherie but she was caught by Viv and another girl”.

Liz said “ you will be addition to her highness special forces and you will understand as we take control of this city and slowly the world”. Tara said “ but I have a boyfriend he living with his grandparents while Middleton was invaded”. Liz said “ Amazon Middleton is now amazon village it belongs to us and soon you”.

Liz walked over and she had a needle in her hand Tara looked concerned about this needle as Liz injected into her neck and she felt ok then the pain began she started to change a bit as her body became more stronger and beautiful she saw her abs become slim.
Tara started to think why would she have a boyfriend for she was Amazon girl and boys are pathetic and should be slaves. Tara felt strong and beautiful now she loved that she was a Amazon girl and would help her Princess and queen in conquoring the man's world.

Tara said “ if we are quick enough we can get Bonnie and Dr Ann Possible twin boys” Liz said “ no we are to prepare to secure GO City Founding you was a bonus for us”. Tara went with Marcella and another girl and changed into her new black Amazon leather uniform and thigh boots .

As Bonnie and the other Possible twins waited for Grandma to pay for her gas she wondered where Tara was then the alarm went off it was tell the Army the Amazons were advancing towards them then Bonnie saw Amazon girls it was Cherie and Hope they were firing on boys running as they were getting hit they were changing into girls .

Viv and Cherie saw Bonnie in the car as they approached them the tweebs threw some smoke screen out at the Amazon girls the grandma took off Bonnie and the tweebs saw the Corporal fall to the ground as he was shot they saw him change into a amazon women and saw her take up amazon gun and fire on the army men.

Bonnie said “what about Tara?”. Tim and Jim said “ she will be one of them we need to get my uncle lab he will have records of my fathers DNA experiments the Amazons are holding Dad as their prisoner or he has been change into one of them we need to find a cure and help global Justice and the American government”.

Tara came over in her black leather Amazon uniform and thigh high black leather boots and said “ we will get them for her highness”. Liz said “ yes we will those twins are like Ann and Gaia very smart if they find a cure to Gaia transformation we are in trouble did you know where they are heading”.

Tara said “ yes they would be heading for Idaho where Gaia brother is”. Liz said “ I will inform her highness”.Sergeant Major Jessie arrived with her forces and said “ lieutenant Cherie how many male were turned in the attack on the males here”.
Liz saluted her and said “ we change around 18 males as well this girl who was a cheerleader like us before being liberated fro the male influence”,

Sergeant Major Jessie said “ good work lieutenant and welcome warrior her highness will want to see you at the Palace in Amazon Middleton”. Cherie said “ I see you have caught the colonel prize there”.

Jessie said “ yes we caught it in Go city trying to escape to meet up with global Justice”. Wade looked up and saw Liz and Tara in their Amazon uniforms he said “ please you need to stop this and help find Kim and Ron”. Wade was being escorted by a new Amazon girl name Simone

Liz laughed evilly and said “ we don't listen to men any more even pathetic boys like you”. Wade said “ you are influence of the Amazon women Liz”. Liz said “ wrong I have been freed guards prepare him to meet our princess”.
Major Sergeant said “ warrior Tara you will accompany this male and the new warrior Simone back to the royal palace in Amazon Middleton Village”. Tara said “ it will be a honour for me to this male slave to her highness”.

Wade came back wearing a short skirt and collar around his neck he was hooked up to a lead by Simone and was put on Board a hover vehicle Tara came on board with Simone and they both took him to Middleton.

The Amazons continue their invasion of out skirts of Go city the army decide to pull out and retreat up the road a bit they will inform anyone that GO City is now under Amazon full occupation they will enter at their own risk and they will wait until they have orders.
They were leaving the area away from the Amazons they saw Dr Betty director of Go city global Justice she said “ you need to be careful private”. Private said “ we are Dr director” . Betty said “ did you see 5 people go by 2 look like twins and 2 teenage girls and a old lady come past”.

The Private said “ yes we did but only four of them got away the blond teen was left behind” Betty sad “ she will be a Amazon now”.The private said “ we have no corporal in charge of the our troops here on the border here way from the Amazon women forces”.
Betty said “ I will inform Washington and Director Drew and they can send more troops but I am hearing the Amazon have now got control of some of the south American countries and we will see how we need as defence against them and I will inform them you will become a sergeant ok”.

Sergeant said “ yes Ma'am”. Betty asked “ did you find out what way they were going sergeant?”. Sergeant said “ yes Ma'am they were heading to Idaho where the twins uncle leaves” Betty said “ ok we need get national guard to their to protect them as I think we might now of a cure and what you heard is top secret sergeant”

Sergeant said “ yes ma'am”. They departed as Betty headed toward the main city from Go city to get in contact.Go city fell to the Amazon Women they decided to put a force field around the city and surrounding suburbs Go city was now under Amazon Occupation and they will do what they did to Amazon Middleton.

The Amazons will put males in retraining camps and some women will become warriors the other will wear the traditional white dress and sandals All warriors wear Black leather uniform and thigh boots.

Amazon Middleton

Keira walks in and says “ your highness a warrior has arrived with a male slave from the occupied go city”. Kim said “ yes I was informed by sergeant Major Jessie she was like Lieutenant Liz and her warriors she was a cheerleader”. Keira said “ the male your highness”.
Kim said “ take him to a room and have it locked a get a slave to feed it and put in a white dress and sandals he very important person he will be good as like Gaia when he becomes a female like us and he will make a good lover for Monique”. Keira said “ yes your highness we put him a room but locked”.

Wade arrived in Middleton he saw whole town had change now he saw women wearing traditional white dress and sandal but warriors like Tara and Simone were in black leather uniform and thigh boots. Wade was lead away by Simone in to the new Amazon palace as a slave with lead.

Tara was told Simone to take him to a room where he was put Simone said “ you are change out your slave clothes to a Amazon white dress and sandals”. Wade said “ yes mistress and why have been this honour”.

Wade thought he would play along and with them. Simone said “ you will wait here until colonel and her highness come down and see you after they have seen you they will allocate a male slave to you”. Wade said “ but I am a male Mistress”. Simone said “ at the moment male”. Simone stay there waiting orders

Tara left to see her highness Princess Kim she was walking past and she saw Captain Veronica with Electronique they were in a room waiting for a audience with Princess Kim and Lady Shego.

Tara walked up to the new throne room and walked in and bowed and said “ your highness the male known as Wade is her room under the guard of warrior Simone ”.Kim said “ you have done well Warrior Tara”. Tara said “ thank you your highness”. Kim said “ do you want go where lieutenant Liz and the other in the border near Go City and the male enemy”

Tara said “ if that where you want me to go your highness”. Kim 'said “ when you were freed by my specialist warrior where were you heading?”. Tara said “ we were heading to James Possible brother Farm in Idaho”. Kim said“ yes there is a research facilities there that he was working on DNA there”.

Tara said “ that where Gaia use changes men to women and boys to girls your highness”. Kim said “ yes and who you with”. Tara said “ twins and Bonnie Rockefeller”.

Kim said “ she was a Middleton cheerleader?”. Tara said “ yes your highness like I was before being freed of male influence”. Kim said “ the twin boys could be a thorn in our side here in our invasion of the man's world”

Tara said “ we need to stop them your highness”. Kim said “ yes we come with me we will go and see Electronique”.Tara said “ yes your highness”. Kim. Shego and Tara headed to the room where Veronica and Electronique was waiting to see them.

Kim and her entourage walked in and said “ hello Electronique it nice see you have been released by my warriors”. Electronique said “ Kim Possible the princess of the Amazons”.

Kim said “ yes I am Princess but Possible is not my name any more I am daughter of Queen Kira that do gooder that work for global justice is gone” Electronique saw Shego and said “ my immortal enemy”.

Shego said “ I am no longer your enemy my brothers are prisoners of the amazon empire my main aim is help my princess who is also my lover”. Electronique asked “ what do you want your highness?”.

Kim said “ I need you to find away to take the powers away from Team go not including my lover”. Electronique said “ if I can do that what is in it for me your highness”. Kim said “ the freedom upon the new Amazon empire and sure you will be treated with the respect you deserve as a villain and the woman you are ”.

Electronique said “thank you your highness and if I succeed in doing what you want me to do”. Kim said with evil look “ you can have the twins wegos as your slaves for ever”. Electronique said “ the other 2 males”. Lady Shego said “ one will become a woman and the other will work in Palace with our other slaves like Drakken”.

Electronique said “ can I have some to help me with my work” Kim said “ yes I'll let you use one of our scientists like Ann”. Electronique said “ once I have invented the new weapon to get rid of their powers who is going to get them”.

Lady Shego said “ her highness the princess will get them and then we can really get the males under our control and women will rule finally”.Electronique said “ ok I will do it but I want Go city as mine”. Kim said “ as long as you are a amazon woman”.

Electronique said “ fine then I will be a Amazon woman”. Tara walked up and put a needle in Electronique neck she felt a bit of pain but she was happy now she was a Amazon woman. Electronique said “ thank you for freeing me your highness”.

Electronique kept her clothes because of her powers and that she still had her brilliant mind she would now start work on a weapon to strip team go of their powers and she wonder which one would become a woman like Hego or Mego as the twins Wegos were going to be her new slaves once she got this new weapon ready.

up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos