Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 8

Printer-friendly version

8 Posssible Twins are Alive and Washington Attacks

Gaia said “ her highness will be here soon you show her your discovery this will change convention of the war against the men”. Gaia was so proud of her new offsider Alexis her highness Princess Kim will be so happy at what Alexis had found . Alexis was in the main frame of Pentagon defence frame.

Kim and Shego were on their way to science building and are going see what discoveries Gaia, Garret and Alexis has found she will curious how her pet project is going with Electronique as well she walked in to the building and Gaia said “ your highness and my lady we are honoured by your presence here”.

Kim smiled wickedly and said “ how is thing going Gaia and Dr Garret?”.Gaia says “ your highness Alexis has discovered two thing for you”. Shego said “ and what are they Gaia I hope they not trivial things cause her highness will not be impress”. Gaia said “ no my lady Alexis is the main frame of American defence”.

Shego said “ Alexis is doing well we are impress by her performance”. Alexis says “ thank you my lady any way to serve our cause and destruction of man”. Kim asked “ what was the other thing you discovered for me Alexis?”. Alexis answered “ your highness the discovery of the Possible twins”.

Kim said “ you have my attention now Alexis?”. Alexis says “ it seem when we attack the camp outside of Go city the had already had the twins escaping and heading towards a country horse stable in Idaho”. Kim said “ Ann was that area any significant to you and Gaia”.

Ann said “ yes your highness it is home to James brother Slim Possible he own horse stable and farm and has I think a secret laboratory out there Idaho”. Kim said “ you think it would have a antidote against Gaia DNA conversion of the men in our weapons and needles”.
Ann said “ I am not sure your highness but if that where the males are taking the Possible twins there I think we should launch attack against them there and capture them and make them as females”.

Kim said “ your right Ann I knew they were my brothers before my mother freed me from male influence they could make great sister's for me as one day I will be queen of the Amazon women and ruler of this world”. Veronica says “ your highness why don't I go with attack force to there”.

Kim said “ no” with a evil look in her eyes to Shego and Kim said “ Babe I want you take the specialist agents and take out that farm I want Slim Possible and The Possible twins as our prisoners”. Shego walked up to Kim and kissed her lips said “ of course babe I will do it for you my lover”.

Kim said “ good”. The sweet girl that was Kim Possible the heroine who fought against evil was now the most evil woman around and her lover Shego was so happy Kim was now so evil all Kim thought of was world domination for women and her hair had lost in redness she was slowly going black and green like her girlfriend.

Shego left the laboratory of Gaia and Garret but before she left on her mission she saw Kim her hair was almost the same colour as hers she said “ babe you hair is losing it redness”. Kim said “ I am becoming more like my mother and I want my hair to be like hers black but I want some green in it because of you”.

Shego said “ and soon you will have my brother's powers as well and we will able subdue man and finally women will rule unopposed”. A guard walked in and said “ your highness Slave Drakken has escaped from slave camp in Amazon village”.
Shego said “ don't worry he will be captured again he as microchip planted in his neck if a slave breaks the collar a microchip is planted in their neck and they easily be tracked and we can get him soon it was one of Gaia great inventions”.

Gaia said “ your highness can I have slave Drakken here as slave for Garret and myself”. Kim said “ ok you have Drakken I will get new servant for the palace for my mother”. Shego said “ what about Hego babe he could become her majesty slave”.
Kim laughed wickedly and she said “ he will be perfect for my mother and she will love having a ex member as slave”. Shego said “ I want

Mego as a woman like us and Electronique can have the Wegos “. Kim kissed her and said “ babe we will have see who Electronique still wants them before we can make our decision for us and mother”.

Shego said “your right baby that was part of her agreement with us and what are you going to make her she is a Amazon”. Kim giggled evilly and said “ she will become like every women will be like us a Amazon help with the invasion”. Shego laughed and said “ your such evil bitch now babe”. Kim said “ it took mother to show me this way”.

Gaia said “ my lady we have packed needles and weapon for your campaign in getting the possible twins and Slim Possible”. Shego said “ thank you Gaia I will being getting to go now babe”. Kim said “ ok commander Tara and her forces should be waiting for you on assault on the possible farm”.

In Idaho Slim Possible was working on his farm and Slim was out breaking a horse in when he saw convoy of cars heading out toward the farm and behind them was a U.S.A army truck with soldiers he looked concerned as pulled into his driveway at his farm .

The car pulled up and the Twins got out with Grandma Possible Slim walked up and asked “ mom what is going on?”. Grandma said “ have you been watching the news”. Slim said “ no I have been reading”. Grandma said “ America has been invade by superior Amazon women”.
Slim said “ what do you mean?”. Tim said “ they have technology to change a man into a women we saw it happen in Go city and on the outskirts they think that dad has been Captured and are using his formula to change men into women”. Slim was shocked he said “ your father laboratory is locked and he has a key”.

Jim said “ we have one uncle Slim”. The captain said “ good we will set up observation patrols and will keep an eye in case the Amazon approach the farm”. Slim, Tim and Jim headed for the laboratory while the army set up their perimeter around the farm and Grandma Possible went into the house.
Slim and the boys got down to the laboratory when they heard bang upstairs the laboratory was located under the barn it was James had it always . Slim and the boys heard bang and gunfire again Slim asked “ what was that?”. Jim said “ they are here”. Slim asked “ who are here Jim ?”.

Drew the head of Global Justice in America was heading out he was on his way to see the president he will inform him that the amazon women are now Idaho and Iowa with Iowa soon under the Amazon control as they marched through very town turning policeman and Army soldiers into Amazon women.

Drew arrived at the white house and walked into the oval office he said “ Mr President the Amazons will soon have control of Iowa and they have now landed in Idaho”. President said “ how fast are they taking over towns and city Mr Drew ?”.

Drew said “ they are taking over a town with in 4hrs once they get sheriffs or policeman as women they take out the National guard and make them women once they become like them they help take over the next town and then the cities are taken over”.

Dr continues “ Iowa will fully under Amazon control by end of this week we need to move you to Europe and then you can coordinate the offensive against the Amazons”. President said “ what about the possible twins ?”.
Drew said “ they have been delivered to their uncles farm but we are reports that the Amazon women have found them they are guidance of Shego former sidekick to Drakken”.

President asked “ do you know where Dr Drakken is?”. Drew said “he was captured same time as Shego was she has been evolved into Amazon Warrior and so has most Middleton cheerleaders have”. President said “what about Kim Possible”.

Drew said “ that is our greatest mystery she was heading to see her father and she disappeared”. President asked “ you ever think Kim could be turned into a Amazon as well”. Drew said “ Kim is very good girl Mr president she would never be on side of evil”..
President said “ that what we thought of team go until the Villain known as Electronique used a alternator and change them evil hench people”.

Drew said “ that was destroyed by us at global Justice and I saw it happen”. President says “ ok we will consider Kim Possible as M.I.A for the moment but if I am right and she has become evil like these women I will consider her life as Global Justice agent over for good”.
Drew and the president left the oval office for Air force 1 but in the distance they could see fight and for the first time Washington was under attack by the Amazons. The Amazon princess had ordered a full attack on every major city in a America the invasion had been step up she wanted America under amazon control soon.

Drew said “we will have get you out a sneaky way sir”. The president watched in front of his eyes a secret service change from a man to woman and he saw the look on her face now she walked over to the Amazon and started firing the gun at other men as they became women.
Drew and the President got in a car and started to leave the white house area they got as far as the security gate when they were stop by Amazon women Drew said “fuck we need to find away”. Drew and the President got out the car and they started running to secret passage out of the White House.

The passage was a safe way out of the White House in case Washington was under attack like it is now as they were running to this passage they were fired on from the Amazon women who were secret service men and as they got to the pasage Drew heard Arhhh.
Drew looked around saw the President crouching down on the ground and the saw the the preisdent had been shot by the Amazons. Drew saw the president change from a man to woman as the president began to rise with her new look as a woman Drew ran and started escaping away from the Amazons.

The new Amazon women looked at Drew and said “ stop your under arrest by the her majesty queen of the Amazon women as your are wanted member of former service known as global justice and your are now a prisoner”. Drew didn't care he was running as fast as he could away from the former President who was now a woman of the Amazon Empire

The captain of the Amazon of the Washington insurgence said “ where is he going Warrior”. The new Amazon warrior said “ I have no idea captain but I know he was in charge of Global justice”. Captain asked “ you know his name warrior?”. Former president said “ yes captain his name is Drew ”.

Captain asks “ you know where he was in their organisation Lily”. Lily replies “ yes captain the male was in charge of the American side of global justice he was informing me about how the invasion was going but I didn't know we had step it up in the major cities”. Captain sad “ her highness has stepped up the invasion”.

Lily said “ ok what is my role now since I am now a woman”. Captain said “ you know where he was heading Warrior”. Lily said “ I am not sure but he was suppose be sending me to Europe to help the male forces in stopping our invasion of male world”.
Captain said “ you will now become prime minster of new Amazon America once we are in control of the country as her highness wants”. Lily said “ thank you captain has the secret service all been converted to women yet”. Captain said “ no we are still fighting them?”. Lily said “ they have been trained to protect the president”.

Captain laughed and said “ well they didn't do such a good job did they Lily”. Lily giggled and said “ your right captain I am now a Amazon woman now” Captain said “ go and change into your uniform please Lily”. Lily left and came back in her black leather amazon uniform and black leather thigh boots.

Lily was helping the Amazons in turning all the secret service into Amazon women and the Amazon Captain said “ we will head for the airport and try stop this male from escaping from us and Lily you will return to the white house and help with preprations of the invasion for other Cities”. Lily said “ yes captain”.

Drew was making his way through Washington city he got in contact with Los Angles Branch of global Justice and asks “ what is going on in Los Angles”. A man by the name of Braxton said “ we are under attack here by Amazon women they have attacked the national service and are turning them into women”.

Drew said “ any new from other areas of California”. Braxton said “ we have San Fransico has fallen and Santa Fa area aswell with Seattle has fallen most of Kansas ,Texas and all of Iowa and Idaho is under attack as well”. Drew said “ you need to keep me inform of Idaho area where Twin Posssibe boys are”.

Braxton said “ yes director Drew . Then all of sudden the radio went blank and then he saw a female reporter appear on the television and the reporter said “ we are coming live from Los Angeles where we have been told that the city has fallne to the Amazons California is now under Amazon control.

Drew left his hiding place he saw Amazon women holding members of military and police force as well as the politicians. Drew knew they were all will be women soon and members of the Amazon race will help the Amazon women in the invasion of America.
Drew had made his way to the Airport. Drew slowly made his way in and saw it was still under the control of USA military. The General Hanson said “ director Dre you finally got here where is the president”. Drew said “ I am sorry General Hanson the president is now a Amazon women”.

General Hanson said “ what is your plan now director Drew”.Drew says “ I need to get away before thye capture me Global Justice are consider criminal organisation now”. General said “ we will help you”. Drew then told the general that he was boarding the global justice plane and was heading towards Japan and Asia.

Drew said “ I will take control of global justice in Japan and Asia and help Europe before the Amazon begin their invasion of Europe and do you know where is the vice president”.

The general said “ vice president is in Hong Kong on a trade mission he due to fly back tomorrow why director Drew”. Drew said “ he need to stay there now cause he is now the president of America now”.

General said “ what happen to the president?”. Drew said “ we were attack at in Washington by the Amazons they were doing what they do to important men making them all women like them and they got the president he is now one of them a amazon woman”.
General said “ I will inform the sectary of defence and sectary of state”. While the men were talking they heard a siren go off as the saw Advancement of Amazon women toward them the general told them to prepare for the attack Drew knew it his time to escape on his plane to Japan.

Drew watched as he approached the hangar in which global justice plane was kept there planes he watched the amazon women approached the airport and started firing the weapon at the soldiers as they were hit the fell and started changing into women the general order the counter offensive against the Amazon.

The Amazons were very classy in their attack once the women had control of the airport Drew order the pilot to leave and he was able to take off. The captain of the Amazon women saw the global justice plane take off they fired at the plane but it got away from them . Captain asks “ where did that criminal go”.
General Hanson replies “ I have no idea where he went”. The captian got her warriors to bring over 3 male soliders and said “ you will tell me or I will kill them right in front of you and you will be to blame”. General Hanson said “ the criminal as you call him is heading to see new President of United States”.

Captian said “ my new Amazon warriors inform me that you are in charge as the main military male for this country”. Genral Hanson said “ yes I am main General of United States of America”. Captain said “ good you will make a very good woman for her Majesty forces here”. Capiatin put a needle in his neck.

Drew was now flying to Hong Kong when he saw General Hanson fall to ground live right around America they saw the general Hanson of America security forces become a Amazon women. Washington had fallen to Amazon women like other American Cities
a woman in charge of the Amazon assault on Washington area walked up to the reporter and he was scared she looked and him and told him to face her.

Keria said “ to the government of American we have full control of your capital now surrender control of you country to the amazon race your we will slowly come into every city and make all your men like us women”. Once Keria was finished with the reporter she gave him the needle and she is now a woman.

up
23 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Things are

Samantha Heart's picture

Going good for the Amazons. I hope Jin & Tim like being girls.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.