Stand By Your Woman Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Leslie stood close to Casey as they danced out on the dance floor. She couldn’t believe she had finally had her operation and had married Casey. She had done what Casey suggested and froze as much semen as she could possibly produce. She has been on hormone replacement therapy for so long, she didn’t know if she could even produce any. She took Casey’s last name as her own.

Casey noticed how nervous Leslie was as she held her close to her. She places a kiss on Leslie’s cheek and leans in close to whisper in her ear.

“Wait until we go on our honeymoon. You won’t be leaving our room for a few days.” Casey kisses Leslie on the lips.

“I can’t wait.” Leslie loved when Casey bound her to the bed or used a rope to secure her.

Leslie shivers just at the thought of the things her and Casey were going to do on their honeymoon. It got her mind off the nervousness she was feeling being around so many nobles. She didn’t know how connected her new family was. She watched the emo color hair girl that was
Countess Basset’s daughter have fun. She also notices that some of the royals that were there avoided the girl as well.

“Who’s the emo color hair girl?” Leslie looks at Casey’s face.

“That’s Mouse. She’s the adopted daughter of Countess Basset. She works in the cyber division of MI 5/6.

“Mouse? Who gave her the name mouse?” Leslie was curious about why the girl didn’t change it.

“Her birth mother did. Aunt Basset was willing to change her name, but Mouse didn’t want to.”

“Okay, I can’t see being called mouse for life.” Leslie rests her head against Casey’s shoulder.

They dance for a little bit longer and then split up to dance with some more of their guest. Leslie ends up dancing with her father-in-law. She enjoys dancing with him. She studied up on all the dance steps Casey said she will experience after the wedding. Her mentor Ginja and her daughter had accepted the invitation they had sent her.

When they retire for the night, Casey secures Leslie spread eagle to the restraints attached to the bed frame. She makes love to Leslie with the biggest strap-on she has. She loves hearing Leslie moan and wiggle under her touch as she slowly and gently sexually tortures her.

When Leslie passes out from being sexually tortured. Casey removes the restraints and places a kiss on Leslie’s lips “sweet dreams my wife.”

Leslie wakes up early the next morning and was sore. She also felt energized and renew after the lovemaking, she and Casey did last night. She slowly slides out of bed and head to the bathroom. They were supposed to head to the airport and take the family Lear to Hawaii.

Leslie has never been out of the country before, so this was a treat for her. Casey hasn’t been to Hawaii in a long time, so she was looking forward to the trip. Their bags were already packed.

Leslie comes out of the bathroom, after doing her morning routine. She walks over and kisses Casey on the lips “time to get up sweetie.”

Casey opens her eyes and looks up into Leslie’s face “morning Mrs. Hollander.”

“Good morning to you as well, Mrs. Hollander.” Leslie kisses Casey again.

Casey gets up and heads towards the bathroom. She had fun last night with Leslie’s body. She takes a shower while she is in the bathroom.
Leslie puts on her skimpiest lingerie, that she knew turned Casey on. She slips on the dress she planned on wearing to the airport. She wanted to give Casey as much access to her body as possible.

Casey comes out of the bathroom and before she could put her panties on. Leslie knocks her to the bed and starts kissing down her body, till she is between her legs. Leslie licks and probes with her tongue and fingers until Casey erupts and cover her face.

“That was tasteful.” She stands up and kisses Casey on her lips.

Casey just smiles at her “oh, I am going to have so much fun with you when we get to Hawaii.”

“I can’t wait.”

Twelve Hours Later:
“Hey, wake-up sleepy head.” Casey shakes Leslie lightly as the plane starts descending to land.

Leslie rubs her eyes. She had fallen asleep after they landed to refuel once they arrived in North America from England.

“We’re here?” Leslie looks out the aircraft window to see where they were.

She saw the big island as they were coming in to land at Kona International Airport. She sits back in her chair as the Lear touches down. Once the plane came to a stop, she and Casey are met by the car rental place.

Casey had rented a Jeep wrangler for them, while they were in Hawaii. Once their luggage had been checked over by customs. They head towards the Four-Season Resort.

“I am so, going to like it here.” Leslie was enjoying the warm weather as Casey drove the jeep.

“Don’t forget what I said, back home.” Casey looks at Leslie with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Leslie leans close to her “why do you think I’m wearing the lingerie you like me in?” She lifts her dress to show Casey what she had on.

Once they arrive at the resort, they are shown their room. Leslie gives the bellhop a tip and locks the door after he leaves. She slips out of the dress she has been wearing since she left England.

She walks over to Casey and wraps her arms around her. She starts kissing her and feeling her up. She feels Casey respond to her kisses and touches.

“Oh, you so are going to regret this.” Casey pushes Leslie back onto the bed.

The next two days, Leslie and Casey don’t leave their room. They ordered in and enjoy each other’s bodies. Casey uses some of her biggest
strapon’s she brought with her, to help Leslie break in her vagina.

On their third day of being at the Resort. They leave their room and head down to the beach in their bikini’s. Casey didn’t feel comfortable in
hers, because of what happened to her. Even though the scars she had weren’t boldly there on her skin, she could still see them.

“Come on, sweetie. No one is going to say anything about your scars. You should be proud of having them.” Leslie squeezes her wife’s hand.

“I know.” Casey looks at the scar Leslie had that a lightning bolt had created.

It had made the veins under Leslie’s skin turn into a flowery raised brand on Leslie’s arm. That same lightning bolt activated Leslie latent psychic abilities.

“Come, let's take a dip.” Leslie pulls Casey out of her lounge chair and towards the water.

Casey didn’t resist much as Leslie pulled her to the water. She walks in with Leslie when she goes in. The water felt nice against her skin. The warm tropic air was refreshing, compared to the weather in England. They spend the day down by the pool and take a walk down the beach.
When they were done with their walk, Leslie and Casey take a shower together. They do fool around for a while. Once they were done with their shower.

“I hope you like the dress I picked out.” Leslie puts on a nice garter belt and thong panties, with a lacey bra.

“I actually like you, as you are dress now.” Casey loved the lingerie Leslie was wearing.

“Thank you.” Leslie steps over and gives Casey a kiss.

Once the two of them are fully dressed. They leave their room and head towards the restaurant they had reservation at. Leslie was in heaven
with Casey by her side. The restaurant they went too, served Polynesian food.

Later, after dinner the two of them take a walk down the beach. They were holding each other’s hand and a full moon was hanging high in the sky.

“Coming to Hawaii for our honeymoon was a good choice.” Leslie was relaxed and enjoying the warm breeze.

“I thought you might like it. The last time I came, I stayed on Oahu.” Casey had come to visit a friend of the family.

“Is that where the Capital of Hawaii is?” Leslie was curious.

“Yep, we’re on the big island. There are several other islands that belong to Hawaii.” Casey was enjoying the walk in the moonlight.

They finally make their way back to their room. Instead of doing their normal loving making, Leslie lays down next to Casey and rest her head on her chest. She traces one of Casey’s scars. She wonders how Casey got it.

“You enjoy playing with my scars.” Casey had noticed that about Leslie.

“Actually, I like playing with your whole body and letting you enjoy my body as well.” Leslie places a kiss on Casey’s lips.

Leslie snuggles back down and falls asleep listening to Casey’s heartbeat. She stays like that most of the night. She does end up with Casey spooned against her and holding her waist.

The next few days Casey and Leslie stay by the poolside sunning themselves. Leslie was going through an old leather tome of magic she bought at a used book store. She was trying to figure out a trick she found in the book. The trick was to make it snow out of thin air.

Casey glances over towards Leslie “what are you doing?”

“Trying to figure this trick out. I bought this book from a used bookstore before we left and it has this neat trick in it, but there’s not much information on how to perform the trick.” Leslie has been racking her brain trying to figure the trick out.

“What is the trick?” Casey was curious.

“Making snow and ice appear from thin air. It would be a neat trick to perform on a hot day.”

“So, why is it hard to figure the trick out?”

“Because, when a stage magician or an escape artist like I am write down instructions on how to perform our tricks. We put the instructions in code. That way, anyone who isn’t a magician can’t figure out how to do our trick. Also, we don’t always write down the complete instructions as well. The reason we do that is so the next magician can figure the trick out themselves.”

“Boy, you lot are a secretive bunch.” Casey met some of Leslie's magician friends and liked them.

“That’s because not everyone is cut out to be a magician. We have also had some magicians use their knowledge to hurt other people.” Leslie remembers reading a book her mentor had about the history of their profession.

“What does your guild think of you being a government agent?” Casey knew some people had problems with the government.

“They don’t mind. They know my first loyalty is to them, you and finally MI 5.”

Leslie reaches over and grab Casey’s hand and gives it a little squeeze. She loved Casey since she first laid eyes on her. She also knew Casey loved her as well. It was like they were meant for each other.

They hold hands for a while. While they were enjoying the sun and the peacefulness. They hear a slight high pitch noise. Leslie looks around and spots a small black drone flying near the location where they were relaxing. The drone was watching them.

“I wonder who is controlling that drone?” Leslie was watching it as much as she could. The sun was blinding her some.

“I don’t know, but they are disturbing the peacefulness around here.” Casey was getting annoyed by it.

“I can fix that.” Leslie reaches into her beach tote and pulls out a small metal ball.

Casey was watching her wife “what are you going to do with that?”

“This.” Leslie put the ball in the palm of her hand and aim it at the drone.

She gives it a good pluck and sends it towards the drone. She uses her special gift to give it more power. The small metal ball goes through the center of the drone, damaging it.

The drone drops into the water and sink.

“Good riddance to that annoying thing.” Leslie was glad it sunk into the water.

“You’re getting better with your gift.” Casey turns her head to look at Leslie.

“I should be, after all the work you did to help me.”

Casey trained her from what she could research and saw from movies. The training has made her better using her gift. She still uses her gift in her street performances.

“You know, I wonder who that drone belonged to?” Leslie was curious.

“I don’t know, let’s find out.” Casey gets up off her lounger and wade into the water, over where the drone sunk.

She goes underwater and comes back up with the drone in her hand. She examines it looking for who made it but doesn’t find anything. Casey comes out of the water and over to her longer with the drone in her hands.

Leslie hands her wife a towel form her beach tote “here you go, sweetie.”

“Thanks.” Casey accepts the towel and dries off.

“Do you mind if I look at the drone?” Leslie was curious.

“No, not at all.” Casey hands the drone to Leslie.

Leslie looks over the drone and spotted a tiny symbol hidden. She reaches into her beach tote and pulls her magnifying glass out. It was a weird-looking symbol she has never seen before. It was an ancient cross with a crescent moon facing up at the bottom of the cross.

“Here is a weird looking symbol.” Leslie has never seen it before.

Casey looks at the symbol on the drone. She has never seen it before. “I wonder what it means?”

“Let me see if it's in one of my symbols books.” Leslie reaches into her beach tote and pulls out a paperback size book. It wasn’t very thick and
had leather covering.

“How many books did you bring with you?” Casey was curious.

“Just four books. I haven’t had time to go through this new book and like I said. Magician’s written instructions and directions are in code. So, the other three are copies of my symbols book.” Leslie opens the book and looks through it for the symbol.

While Leslie was busy looking for the symbol. Casey was doing a more detail examination of the drone. She could hear the small metal bead Leslie shot at it, rattle around inside it. She spotted the small symbol Leslie pointed out.

“Any luck on finding the symbol in your book?” Casey sits down on her lounger.

“Nope. There’s nothing in my book that has that symbol on it. I’ll have to check my other two books back in our room.” Leslie puts her book back in her beach tote.

“Here, put this in your bag, please.” Casey hands the drone over to Leslie.

Leslie accepts the drone and sticks it into her bag. She looks at Casey “so, should we call it a day and head back to our room or go and grab some lunch?”

“Let’s go and get some food.” Casey helps Leslie up off her lounger.

Leslie picks her beach tote up and follows Casey to the resort’s restaurant. They didn’t mind guest being in their swimsuits. Leslie and Casey were turning heads as they walked in. Sure, Casey had some scars on her body from where she had been hurt, but she still looked beautiful.

After lunch, they head back to their room. When they opened the door to their room, they noticed someone had gone through their stuff. While their attention was on their room, they are hit on the back of their heads and fall face first towards the floor.

Few Hours Later:
Leslie slowly starts coming around. The back of her head hurt her. Her face was pressed against a cold smooth surface. She felt her hands bonded behind her back. She slowly looks around and notices she was inside some sort of storage room.

She spots Casey still unconscious and hanging from a set of cuffs secure to the wall. The room itself had one door and no window. She was resting against the opposite wall from Casey that was dirty white. They were still in their bikini’s.

The binding that bound her hands was a zip cuff. She concentrates and frees her hands. Whoever kidnapped them should have done their research on her. She rubs her wrist as she slowly stands up and stumbles towards Casey. There weren’t any cameras or anything in the room that she could spot.

“Casey baby, are you alright?” Leslie lifts Casey’s head up to see if she was alright.

Leslie felt behind Casey’s head and felt a small bump where she was hit. The bump didn’t feel very big. She searches Casey’s body to see if
they gave her something. She couldn’t find a needle mark or anything. She tries to wake Casey, but nothing works.

She walks over to the door and notices it was bolted from the outside. Which meant she was going to have to wait for someone to open the door. She sits back down on the floor and waits to see what happens next.

After what seems like an hour, the door opens swing outward. Leslie pretends she is still bound as a man comes in. He looked to be European and fairly built.

“Why did you kidnap me and my wife?”

“We didn’t know she was your wife. As for why we kidnapped Ms. Hollander, is because of her relationship to a Mr. Jack Bounty.” William
Briwere heard about the attack currently going on at the Bounty ranch. According to the reports he was getting, it wasn’t going too well.

Orders had been sent out to capture any Bounty’s or relatives of Jack Bounty to be used against him. The organization had confirmed that Casey Hollander and her father were related to the Bounty clan. They have been watching her, hoping to pick her and her lover up.

“So, what are your plans for us?” Leslie was watching William carefully, waiting to strike as Ginja taught her.

“If Mr. Bounty doesn’t cooperate with us. We’ll see if she can swim with 50 lbs. of weights tied to her feet and you’ll be reconditioned to be a breeder for us.” An evil smile appears on Williams's face.

A smile appears on Leslie’s face, as she lunges forward and hit the pressure points that control the legs as Ginja showed her. When Williams falls to the floor, she knocks him out.

“Sorry baby, but I’m going to have to leave you.” She places a kiss on Casey’s cheek.

Leslie searches William and takes anything of use from his body. He didn’t have a gun, but he had a ring of keys and a cellphone. She tries the keys and finds the ones that unlock the cuffs. Leslie catches Casey’s unconscious form and carries her out of the room and lock the door behind her. She looks around and has no idea where she is.

After searching for a while, she finds a dive room. It has a decompression chamber in it. She lays Casey’s unconscious body inside the room and jams the door, so it doesn’t lock. She spots a spear gun and thinks about taking it with her but decides not to. Between the training she received from Ginja and MI 5, she figures she should be able to take control of the yacht they were on.

Several hours later, Casey slowly comes around. She finds herself laying on a bed with nice sheets. She spots Leslie in a nearby chair, asleep. She also saw that the door to the room was rigged to wake her up as well.

Casey gets slowly out of bed and walks over to Leslie. She steps to the side of Leslie, before waking her.

“Leslie, wake-up baby.” As she gently shakes Leslie’s shoulder.

Leslie snaps awake and ready to strike. She spots Casey standing to the right-hand side of her.

Leslie jumps up out off her chair and wraps her arms around Casey. She plants a big kiss on her lips as well. After she finishes kissing Casey, she looks into her eyes.

“I’m so glad you’re okay. You’ve been asleep for the past twelve hours.”

“Me too. Can you tell me why we are in this room and how we got here?” Casey was still feeling the effects of whatever drug they gave her.

“Here’s what I know. We were kidnapped because of your relationship with a guy named Jack Bounty. The people who kidnapped us wanted to use you to make this person give up. If you didn’t cooperate, they were going to put weights on your feet and toss you overboard. As for me, they were going to recondition me and turn me into a breeder. Like I have the reproductive organs to have children.”

“Why are they after my Uncle?” Casey was curious why they were using her to make her uncle do whatever they wanted.

"Our captor didn't say why he was after your uncle."

“Okay, that still doesn’t explain why we are in here?” Casey looks at her wife.

“That’s because I knocked half the crew out and the other half are secure in their room. Trust, me they aren’t escaping from my knots.”

“So, why aren’t we heading back to Hawaii?”

“Well, its because I don’t trust the crew and I don’t know how to pilot a yacht.” Leslie looked embarrasses. Her cheeks turn red from admitting that.

“Its okay baby. I’ll take us back to Hawaii. I know you said you don’t trust the crew, but did any of them give you a hard time?”

“Nope, not after I showed them this." Leslie had two blocks of plastic explosives in her hand.

“You have plastic explosive?” Casey wonders where she got it.

“Actually, it was a bluff. I found some stuff I could use to make it look like I had plastic explosives. Remember I deal in misdirection and
illusions?” Leslie places a kiss on Casey’s lips.

“Before we head back to Hawaii, I want more answers.”

“Okay. I know the perfect person.” Leslie heads back down to the room she had woken up in.

Leslie opens the door to the room. The guy she took down was in there awake.

“Hi, my wife is awake, and she wants to talk to you. If I was you, I would tell her everything you know, because if you don’t. I know several
ways to hurt you, without killing you.”

Before Casey can grab him and pull him out. Williams bites down and he starts jerking.

“What the fuck?” Leslie was taught enemy agents would have poison capsules in their mouth.

“Do you have others that are unconscious?” Casey was pissed because she wanted to throw this guy in the ocean and let the sharks have him.

“Yeah, some I knocked out and some I used the same drug they used on you to knock them out after I secured them.”

Leslie takes Casey to the room she had placed the unconscious people that worked with William. There were at least six people in the room, laying about unconscious.

“Those two clothes might fit me and you if you want to get out of your bikini.” Leslie points to two guys.

“No thanks. I don’t know where they have been or what they have done.” Casey takes a pair of pliers she had found down in the engine room.

It was lucky that they were on a superyacht. They take two of the guys up to the deck and make some chum to draw the sharks to them. Afterward Casey locates the tooth that held the poison in their mouth and pulls it out. They wake-up after the tooth is pulled.

John and Andrew wake-up with their mouth hurting. They spot the two women they helped kidnapped standing before them.

“Good evening gentlemen. I want to know why you kidnapped me and my wife. Also, why you are after my uncle?”

“We aren’t going to tell you anything.” John wasn’t going to tell the bitch in front of him anything.

Leslie looks over the edge towards the water “sweetie, we have sharks.”

“Good!” Casey tosses John overboard.

Next thing everyone hears is the screams from John being eaten. Casey turns towards Andrew “now, do you want to follow your friend, or do you want to live?”

“I would choose life because my wife is being nice to you.” Leslie had a knife in her hand while peeling an apple she found down in the galley.
Andrew looks at Leslie and hadn’t realized she was bluffing about having plastic explosives. He also hadn't realized she knew about atemi attacks either.

“We were told to come after you, to force your Uncle and his family in Montana to surrender to us. Even if he had surrendered to us, we would still go after your whole entire family. Your family is dangerous and is a threat to our plans.”

Leslie was shocked hearing this. She looks at Andrew “you would kill children, innocent women and men?”

“No, the children we would train to be soldiers for our causes. The women would be turned into breeders to breed our genetic engineered soldiers.”

“Your people are genetically engineered?” Leslie was surprised.

“Yes, we are genetically engineer from the greatest warriors from the Crusades. We also have the best Knights that have severed the church.” Andrew had a smile on his face.

“So, why come after my family? What have we ever done to you and your organization?”

“I don’t know, only our top leaders do. I was just ordered to kidnapped you and your lover.” Andrew didn’t see any way out of this.

“Does your group use a symbol of an ancient cross with a crescent moon facing upward at the bottom of it?” Leslie just thought about the
symbol she found.

“Yes, it’s an ancient symbol from the days of the Crusades.” Andrew wonders where Leslie saw it.

“What is the name of your organization?” Leslie wanted to add it to her notes.

“Hunters, we have been around for a long time.”

“You might not after my family-in-laws get done with your organization.” Leslie felt sorry for them.

“Your lucky, we aren’t back home, or I would have Zeus kill you.” Casey strikes fast, knocking Andrew out.

“You know, I’m getting tired of dragging these unconscious bodies.” Leslie looks at her wife.

“Sorry, let’s go and remove the poisonous teeth from the others and afterward, call my uncle and Mouse.” Casey needed to let the rest of the
family know.

“Can we keep the yacht, since they won’t be needing it anymore?” Leslie figured since they disturbed their honeymoon, they should keep their yacht, since they won’t need it.

“Well, we are in international waters, so we could make a claim for it.” Casey wouldn’t mind owning the yacht.

After they take Andrew back to the room where the others were. Casey and Leslie work together to remove the poisonous teeth from the other Hunter’s.

“How do you think our family is going to take this?” Leslie didn’t know what to expect from Casey’s family.

"Like we do most threats to our family. Set an example of what we will and can do. And if that message isn't clear enough, we'll locate them and make them regret the day they ever heard of us." Casey knew how the family will react. It won't be their first time and it surely won't be the last time someone has tried their patience.

Casey goes to the bridge and figures out where they are. She figures they have enough fuel to either go to Australia or back to Hawaii. She sets sail for Hawaii. She sends a text message to Mouse, letting her know the family was in danger and to pass the word. Also, to tell their uncle Jack.

By the time they arrive back in port. They were met by the police department. Casey informs the police what happened. Leslie backs her up, after calling the British embassy and getting permission to identify herself as an MI 5 agent.

After that matter is taken of and informed that the yacht under maritime law and out in international waters could be claimed as salvage. It would be turned over to them.

By the time they arrived back at their resort room and take a shower. They crawl into bed and pass out from exhaustion

up
200 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Quote Bugs Bunny

YOU realize THIS means WAR!

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Now the Hunters just created

Samantha Heart's picture

An international incident by going after an MI 5 agent NOW the UK side of the Bounty Family is involved as well as the crown things are about to get REALLY UGLY REALLY FAST for the Hunters Organization . Jack already has a price on their head, I think its high time for Cheshire to get involved as well as Casey & Leslie are in Hawaii Cheshire will have a safe house for them to stay in I'm sure.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Know thy enemy

Jamie Lee's picture

If a mistake is going to be made, then it should be a big one. That way, those planning to make the same mistake will hopefully learn to not make the same big mistake.

The Hunters have made a huge mistake going after the Bounties, and will regret their decision to do so.

Others have feelings too.