Stand By Your Woman Part 10

Printer-friendly version

Leslie stands before the full-length mirror in the Master bedroom. Her other two wives were in the shower. In the last few days, while they have been traveling from Hawaii to Los Angeles, California she has been feeling strange. It wasn’t anything to cause her any concern until she looked at herself in the mirror today.

The first thing she noticed, was her breasts were bigger. They look like they had increased in size. Her tops have felt a little tight on her. The next part of her body she notices has changed, was her hips, ass, and waist. Her hips and ass were wider and bigger. Her waist was smaller giving her an hourglass figure.

She looks closely at her face and noticed her face had changed. She now has almond shape eyes, arched eyebrows, slim small nose, full lips, smooth chin, and heart-shaped face. Even her hair was fuller and longer.

She stands there and stares at her reflection. She never noticed how she looked before. She spots Casey walking out of the bathroom without a robe or towel around her body.

“Casey, have I changed since putting this necklace on?” Leslie turned to look at her wife.

Casey looks at Leslie and noticed her wife has changed. They were small changes, except for Leslie’s chest, hips, and ass. They were bigger and gave her a nice hourglass figure.

“Now, that you mention it, you have changed some. Your breasts, hips, and ass are fuller, and your face is more feminine.” Casey looks closer at Leslie’s face.

Leslie looked female before, but now she looked sexy and extra feminine. Whatever was changing her, was making her look sexy. Casey figured Leslie could cause any man walking by her or near her stop in their tracks.

“This necklace is starting to scare me. It's doing things to my body I didn’t ask it to do.” Leslie shivers thinking about what the necklace has been doing to her.

Casey wraps her arms around Leslie’s shivering body. She has known Leslie for a couple of months, and nothing never startled Leslie, like the necklace she is wearing is doing.

“Is everything okay?” Charlotte comes walking out of the bathroom.

“The necklace Leslie is wearing has been changing her body.” Casey turns around to look at Charlotte.

Charlotte walks over to Leslie and Casey to see what they were talking about. She examines Leslie and notices there have been some changes to her. Why she didn’t notice it before, baffles her.

“How did this happen?” Charlotte looks towards Casey and Leslie.

“We’re thinking it has something to do with the necklace.” Casey looks at Leslie’s reflection in the full-length mirror.

“Well, maybe this expert in Chinatown can tell us something about the necklace and why it is changing Leslie.” Charlotte had to admit, that Leslie looked cute with the changes to her.

“We’ll have to stop somewhere for me to buy new panties and bra.” Leslie didn’t think her current ones would fit her.

Casey leans down “you could always go commando.” She places a kiss on Leslie’s cheek.

“I agree.” Charlotte kisses Leslie’s other cheek.

“You two would have me naked all the time.” Leslie knew how their sexual activities have increased lately.

“No, we would want a strip show with you removing the lingerie you have on hand.” A playful smile appears on Charlotte’s face.

All three ladies start dressing. Leslie puts on a sundress with a wide brim hat and her favorite sunglasses. Casey puts on a pair of shorts and a nice tank top shirt. Underneath the tank top, she was wearing a nice white lacy bra. The panties she had on matched the bar she was wearing.
As for Charlotte, she was wearing a black bodysuit and a pair of black jeans. She slips on a pair on two-inch heel ankle boots.

“Hey Casey, while you two are in Chinatown. I’m going to visit an old army buddy of mine that lives here in Los Angeles. I can meet up with you guys afterward if you want too.” Charlotte wanted to see how her friend Mike was doing. He got out the same time she did, and he was her best friend.

“That’s fine. If you get into any trouble, let us know.”

“Will do.” Charlotte grabs her helmet and heads towards the back of the super yacht.

“Well, it looks like its just the two of us.” Casey grabs her purse.

“That’s fine.” Leslie grabs her purse and heads of the super yacht.

They had docked at a nice marina. Casey saw a set of headlights flash as they exit the marina.

“There’s our ride.” Casey leads Leslie over to a gray GMC Terrain.

“How did they know we were here?” Leslie was curious.

“I contacted my uncle in Montana, and he had his agent here in California brings us a car.”

Akeno watches as two women fitting the description she was given come walking up from the marina. She saw another woman pushing a black motorcycle come up from the marina and take off after reaching the parking lot.

Akeno was instructed to drive them around because they were from England and weren’t familiar with American traffic laws. She watches as
the taller of the two women, climb into the passenger seat and the other one climbs into the back, behind the other woman.

Akeno turns to face the woman sitting next to her “hi, I’m Akeno and will be your driver for today. Mr. Bounty said you would like to go to Chinatown?”

“Yes, we’re looking for a shop named Guòqù de huíshēng / Echoes of the Past.” Leslie hopes she said the Chinese name right.

“I know the place.” Akeno knew the shop. The place was run by Luo Kun and his grandson Cao Kun.

“So, which one of you is related to Mr. Bounty?” Akeno was curious.

“I am. He’s my uncle.” Casey figures Akeno would already know.

“So, what brings you to Los Angeles, is business or pleasure?”

“Research, I’m a street magician and I’m researching an old Chinese magician.” Leslie figures that were the best excuse to use.

“You do magic?” Akeno liked magicians. She knew some simple tricks.

“Yes, I do simple tricks and such for the public.” Leslie liked performing out on the streets in England.

“You should visit David Copperfield and Sasha Wolfhart. Mr. Copperfield lives in Los Vegas, Nevada, and Mrs. Wolfhart lives here in Los Angeles near Hollywood.”

“Maybe if we have time.” Casey wanted to know more about that damn necklace around her wife’s neck.

It takes them thirty minutes to arrive at Chinatown and another ten minutes to get to the store itself. All the other stores around it looked newer and updated. But the store they were looking for, looked like it had back in the 1900’s hundreds.

“I’ll be waiting for you out here.” Akeno found a nice parking spot.

“Okay.” Casey gets out first.

Leslie gets out on the passenger side as well and stands next to her wife. She looks at Casey “how connected is your family?”

A smile appears on Casey’s face “very. My uncle has agents in most major cities and safe houses as well. He and his partner built it up when they were agents. My great, great grandfather used to be a US Marshal back here in the old West.”

“So, your family has managed to establish a lot of connections?”

“Yes. Now, let's go inside this place and learn something.”

“I agree. I want to know why this necklace keeps changing me.” Leslie didn’t like the things happening to her, without her consent.

“Sweetie, I kind of like the changes the necklace is making to you.” Casey kisses Leslie’s cheek.

“I just wish I knew why it was doing it.”

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm wondering

Samantha Heart's picture

What tyeybwill find out in china town & if they meet Sasha Wolfheart.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.