Stand By Your Woman Part 15 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Casey looks at her wives “are sure about this, Charlotte?”

“Yes, I’m sure about us leaving and being the third wife in our polygamy marriage.” Charlotte didn’t mind being the third wife.

“Okay, when the tide comes in, we are going to leave.” Casey needs to inform their Captain they were leaving.

“Okay. I do want to call my aunt and inform her.” Charlotte figures Cheshire needed to know she was heading towards England.

“Okay.” Casey turns and heads out of their bedroom to speak with the Captain.

Leslie walks out of the bedroom and into the other room to secure her books and equipment. She still wanted to know more about her magical abilities and the amulet itself. Also, she needs to the family background to discover more about her family. There were just too many unanswered questions about her past.

She packs away all her stuff and secures it. Once things were secured, she heads out of the room and up to the main deck to see what route they were taking back to England. She knew Casey already arranged where they were going to dock their superyacht.

When she arrives up at the bridge, Leslie spots Casey and Captain Worth talking. She wonders if there is a problem. She walks over to them “is everything okay?”

“Yes, we were just finalizing everything.” Casey wraps her arms around her wife and holds her.

Captain Worth just smiles at the two love birds. He knew there was a third woman on board that was part of their group marriage.

“I’ll go inform the crew we will be leaving soon.” Captain Worth walks off the bridge.

“Are you ready to return to England?” Casey was holding Leslie in her arms.

“Not really. There are too many unanswered questions that I need answers for.” Leslie leans against Casey.

“We’ll find the answers to your unanswered question. Just be patient and wait for a while.” She places a kiss on Leslie’s cheek.

“I will.”

Leslie and Casey head back down to their bedroom. Just as they entered the room, they spot Charlotte ending her phone call. There was a puzzled look on her face “is everything okay?”

“I don’t know. You won’t believe where my aunt and her family are right now.” Charlotte looks at Leslie and Casey as they stood near the bed.

“Okay, where are your aunt and her family?”

“At your uncle’s place in Montana. Something is going on and she isn’t telling me what it is.” Charlotte was puzzled.

“That sounds like my family. They are good at keeping secrets.” Casey knew you had to pull teeth to get any secret from her family.

“Well, I want to know what is going on.” Charlotte wanted to know why her aunt was in Montana.

“Well, in a few hours, were leaving port. So, I don’t think you have time to leave here and fly there to ask.” Casey was curious as well.

“This is going to bother me, all the way to England.”

“Let me ask my cousins what is going on. If nothing else, they might know.” Casey figures Julia and Gina might know.

Hours later, the superyacht leaves when the tide is right. The trip was going to take a while. Leslie just looks out towards the ocean as they sail back to England.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

When they find out

Samantha Heart's picture

They are NOT going to like what they learn.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.