Binding Resolutions Chapter 4.5 Interlude 1: Casting Call

Printer-friendly version

**Trigger Warning: Explicit Content**

Dear reader, if you've followed us through the journey of this series, please be aware that just like its previous parts, this vignette unfolds with vivid and explicit storytelling. Your boundaries are valued and respected. Therefore I warmly encourage you to listen to your feelings and prioritize your well-being when choosing to engage with this content.

For those who find solace and excitement within my work, you are all invited to this casting call.

Chapter 1 can be found here: Binding Resolutions Chapter 1: A Promise Kept
Chapter 2 can be found here: Binding Resolutions Chapter 2: Lost in Submission
Chapter 3 can be found here: Binding Resolutions Chapter 3: The Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 4 can be found here: Binding Resolutions Chapter 4: New Beginnings

Group 2.png

Interlude: Casting Call

Ahhh... Masters, Mistresses... Mmmm, do you like this? how I'm down for you on all...*oh fuck yes*...fours? The show’s been...*ah*...quite something, I...*mmm*...bet. Have you been indulging in the delectable ride of my story? Is it my breasts you're eyeing? How they dangle, full and heavy, swaying with each 'hard' thrust I take from behind... *Oh god, yes*... echoing each savage ramming?*ahh* And these nipples... *shit*...they could cut through glass, so hard, so painfully desperate for... *yes*...agonizing strokes or a pair of hot, greedy lips...

His hands are so...*unf*...strong and decisive. Ugh... can you hear my ass...*oooh fuck*...can you witness every...*ahh*...agonizingly delicious inch of him ploughing into me? Squeezing my hips like they're dough, shaping and... *unnnhh*...moulding me onto his shaft. You've got the front-row seat to this spectacle, and Mistress, sweet Mistress, so deliciously splayed out below...an offering—a divine spread just for... *ooh*...my tongue and your blissful perversion *...ahhh...fuck...yes*

No lies, there's nothing more 'sinfully' arousing than knowing his pent-up load is going to explode... *mmm*...all over, just gush into me until we overflow, and cascade all over... *yes*...all over her quivering, moaning lips below... it’s lewd, shameful, and damn if I don’t revel in it.

There’s a craftsmanship to being fucked and feasting on pussy at the same... *ugh*...time. A slut so... *ahh*...desired. Sorry if I...*god*...stumble over my words. Who wouldn't when sodden with such...'deep'...unbridled ecstasy?

Oh... god yes, my beloved readers, if you've tasted the... *ungh*... sin on your screens, get down to the dirty work. Tap, no—POUND that Thumbs Up!, located down under—like where he's got me, where I’m spread wide, THERE!—now slide your eyes to the left, be generous and lavish the author...*ah*... with your filthiest... *mmm*... applaud. They've written my every moan for your wicked glee. I've sworn—*yessss*, just there—to quench their deep, dark...*fuck*... hungers if they hit the climax of likes and... *ah*... comments.

And fuck—goddamn sinners, I’m unfurling your red carpet to filth...*ngh*... in the best, dirtiest way. Slather your... *mmm*... debauchery below, let it tricklefrom your minds to the comments ...*aaaaah, yes!*... your fantasies trickling with every word. Look back, relive our past fucking rendezvous and in a soaking, hot paragraph ...*ahh*... confess how you'd join our obscene encore in the Vignettes. Be the god of your own sinful domain. The most decadent of you? You get to play an honoured role in our Endgame, with three other deviant spirits participating in the Vignettes..

*oh fuck...YES*. Here it comes, *nghhhhh... yesss* ... I'm breaking, shattering — gonna splatter. So... *mmmmm... ahhhhh* YES—Maîtresse! *fuuuuck*... YES!



How I found the confidence to write:
Read here on my blog

up
8 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos