Sisters

Printer-friendly version

Brooke was annoyed with her younger brother Kaleb. He had been annoying her and getting her into trouble all the time. So one day she wished she had a little sister who wouldn't annoy her as much and who she would have more control over so she ordered some kind of powder off some website a friend of hers told her would help. So when it came she slipped it in his soda he left on the table. So when he came back...

"Hey Brookiee." He said walking in grabbing the drink and guzzling it down. "What are you up to?" He asked.

"Oh nothing Kaleb now please leave me alone." She said already annoyed by his words.

"Okay, i'll go." He said putting his cup in the sink as he stuck out his tongue at her before leaving.

"Now when is this stuff gonna kick in?" She asked reading the letters on the packet. Reading she found out. "Ugh. An hour, well at least mom and dad won't be home until later." She said as she went into her room and laid in her bed dozing off as she grew tired of waiting.

"OH MY GOSH!" A voice echoed throughout the house as it awoke Kerry.

"Brooke, Help me!" The voice said as she heard a banging from her door. As she opened it she saw her brother had rushed in and ran to sit on her bed with his no longer brown but long pig tailed red hair going to his shoulder.

"What happened?" Brooke said trying not to smile just yet as she thought that the stuff actually worked.

"I don't know? I was playing my game when my hair just started growing and here I am." He said as his voice grew higher making him start to cry a little.

"Don't be afraid, I know whats happening." She said as her brothers head shot up.

"REALLY, WHAT!" He said.

"Its some powder I put in your drink. It's making you into the perfect little sister who will be under my complete control." She said as anger shot through her brother's face.

"YOU MEANIE!" He shot out as the word's he wanted to say didn't come out right. "Stop this please." He pleaded as his clothes turned into a pink night gown as he freaked out even more.

"No, I don't think so." Brooke said Kaleb's arm's and leg's became more soft and delicate as his face became more softer  while he felt two small breast form even though he couldn't see them because they had yet to develop given his current age.

"Now that your done the final effects should start to take over." Brooke said with a smile.

"Like what?" Kaleb said mad.

"Oh, you'll see." She said as Kaleb's expression changed as he began to rub his eyes.

"Why am I suddenly sleepy?" He said rubbing his eyes as he struggled to keep them open.

"Thats the final effect you'll fall asleep and when you wake up you'll only remember being my perfect little sister who likes all the stuff I like and does whatever I say." She said as she picked up her new little sister and carried her to her room and set her down on her pink Disney princes bed.

"You won't get away with this." She said as her head tilted back and fourth. "Mom and Dad will-." He said not before being cut off by his sister.

"Oh don't worry thats why I bought this other packet. Which will make them think they always had two little girls." She said showing him another packet. "And before you ask I also bought some more for the other people we know so no one will get suspicious." She said smiling as she outsmarted her brother.

"Y-...you...won't...get...a-..way..wi.." She said as she couldn't resist anymore and fell asleep in her sisters arms as she was being carried to her bed. her sister then tucked her in.

"Now, now Courtney you rest up. We have much to do later when you awaken." She said leaving the room cutting off the lights as her no longer little brother but new little sisters mind was changed forever.

"Now to add this powder to my parents drinks." She said ready to put the rest of her plan into effect as her parents arrived home from work.

"Welcome home mom and dad here have something to drink." She said hugging them smiling to herself as she put the rest of her plan into action.

"Thanks hunny we really needed something to drink." Her mom said

"Thanks for the drink baby." Her dad said

The changes seem to be instantaneous as they realize they have another child to take care of.

"Say Brooke is Courtney asleep?" Their mom asks.

"Yes mom as a matter of fact she fell asleep in my arms as we finished up a movie." Brooke said.

"What movie Brooke?" asked her Mom

"You know Courtney can't watch inappropriate movies Brooke." Said her dad

"Dad all we did was watch The Smurfs we didn't watch dirty movies I promise I would never ever show my younger sister any dirty movies." said Brooke.

The next morning

"Brooke... Brooke... Brooke... Wake up... Wake up... Wake up! Courtney said jumping up and down on her sisters bed.

"Alright Court I'm up give me a few minutes to get dressed and then we have a whole day to do what we want." Brooke said.

"But I want to do stuff right now." Courtney said eager to get her day started as they sat there in their PJs.

"Alright Courtney what do you want to do first?" Asked Brooke.

"Can you paint my nails like this?" Courtney asks shoing a picture of pink nail designs she found on the internet.

"Shure little sis. Hey maybe you can do my nails like a tiger but sparkly purple instead of orange." Brooke asks.

"I'll try my best." Courtney says nervously not really knowing what to do.

"Don't worry your pretty little eyes I'll teach you how to do that." Said Brooke.

"Hey sis." Asked Courtney.

"Yes." Replied Brooke.

"Once our nails dry can you ask Mom to take us to the mall to get my ears pierced?" asked Courtney.

"Yes I will little sister, yes I will." replied Brooke

After Courtney and Brooke's nails dried and they got dressed for the day. Courtney wearing a white dress with open toed sandals and Brooke wearing a sweatshirt and blue jeans with tennis shoes they went down the stairs and into the living room where their mom and dad were sitting watching TV they asked.

"Mom can you drive us to the mall to get Courtney's ears pierced?" Brooke asks.

"Shure honey just ask your father if that's ok" their mom says

"Daddy is it ok if we go to the mall to get my ears pierced?" asked Courtney.

"Yes sweetheart that's ok." He replies.

"Thank you daddy thank you thank you thank you." Courtney replies jumping up and down excitedly.

At the mall

"Thanks for taking us to get my ears pierced mom." Courtney says to her mom

"No sweetie we all deserved a day for ourselves like this I just love spending time like this with my two beautiful daughters." She says starting to tear up.

" I love you mom." Courtney and Brooke both say freely crying in the middle of the mall with their mom.

After composing themselves their mom opens her mouth to ask "do you girls want to go home and watch some movies?"

Brooke and Courtney both respond "yes we'd love to go home get back into comfortable clothes and watch some movies."

When they get home Brooke goes to the room her and Courtney share and gets some sweatpants and a t-shirt out of her dresser and Courtney goes to put on a night time t-shirt to match the underwear she was wearing.

Brooke and Courtney both come down the stairs Courtney wearing her t-shirt/underwear combo and Brooke comes down in her clothes.

When they come down the stairs they see their mom already put in The Blind Side. It was 7 P.M. when they started the move.

As the credits were ending, their mom watched the credits through there entirety she looked over and saw Courtney fast asleep on the couch.

"She had a long fun filled day guess she just wanted to go to sleep." Their mom says wispering to Brooke so they didn't disturb Courtney sleeping.

"Yes she did mom and I had a really fun day with my little sister as well." Brooke says.

"Well can you please carry her and tuck her into bed and go brush your teeth and get to bed please." Mom said.

"Yes mom goodnight." Brooke says picking up the sleeping Courtney.

"Goodnight my little angel." Mom says as she kisses Courtney's forehead.

Brooke then carries Courtney upstairs and tucks her in.

"Goodnight little sister I had lots of fun with you today." Brooke says not knowing she briefly woke up her little sister.

"I had fun with you too sis." said Courtney half awake.

"I didn't mean to wake you here get in bed pretty and sweet little girls like you need your sleep so we can have more fun tomorrow." Brooke says to Courtney as she gets up from besides the now sleeping body of Courtney.

The End

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos