A New Life

Printer-friendly version

"Whoo....Okay....i can do this...." Kaleb whispered, standing outside of the girl's restroom at school. There wasn't anybody in there, and this would be his only chance to finally enter a girl's restroom, as he never quite understood what was in there. As he was sure he heard someone approaching, he seized what could be the final opportunity and lunged into the girl's restroom and quickly jumped into a stall, shutting the door. "Whew...I'm in...." Kaleb whispered to himself, sure that the walls could hear him. All of a sudden, he heard the voices of multiple girls approaching, and started shaking. 

As the gymnastics team walked into the bathroom, one of them stopped and said, "Hey, i don't know anyone with those shoes...How about you, Elisa?"
"Nope, not one person." Another voice said, and Kaleb shook with fear as the group of girls had started approaching the stall, surrounding it, blocking any means of escape. Kaleb himself wasn't the most fit male in the classroom, so he couldn't fight all of them off. His fear heightened when one of the gymnastics team members whom he assumed was Elisa looked through the crack of the door and exclaimed "There's a boy in there! Get him!". All of a sudden, a moment of whispers, then fury as all of the cheerleaders crawled under the stall door, grabbing at Kaleb's ankles, pulling him out. "Well, well, it looks like we got ourselves a peeping tom...Well, don't worry, kid, soon, you'll be a little peeping Tabatha. Grab him!" A gymnast who walked up to Kaleb and looked him in the eyes said with a hint of humor in her voice, they began undressing Kaleb from head to toe. As they got to his underwear, the cheerleaders stopped and looked up at the one who had just consulted Kaleb moments ago.

"What do you say, Brooke? Which change do we go with? Change him into one of us, turn him into your little sister, or make him into your panties?" Kaleb was trying to conceal his fear as Brooke kneeled to him and started rubbing his face. "Ya know...The thought of wearing you as panties and being able to rub off in you kind of.....turns me off....So we're gonna turn you into my little sister! Doesn't that sound fun?" She said in a cheerful voice. "As you wish, Brooke." Elisa said, as she stood up suddenly. Kaleb wondered what she was doing until she gripped her thighs and motioned with her hands, then Kaleb realized she was taking off her panties. As she finally got them off, she motioned to the cheerleaders holding Kaleb down, then they all looked at each other and nodded, then removed his underwear, exposing his penis for the whole squad to see. They didn't seem to notice his penis as Elisa handed a blonde cheerleader the panties, and when she released them, the blonde moved the panties towards Kaleb's legs, intending to put them on him! Kaleb could do little to resist as the cheerleaders lifted his legs up and proceeded to lift up his entire body as Elisa placed the fresh panties on their new owner. When they were on, Kaleb was shocked to see that Elisa had also removed her training bra wich she didn't need.

As they continued clothing Kaleb, Brooke halted their progress and held up a uniform that consisted of a short red skirt, a matching silk shirt with lace ruffles, red cotton tights, and black buckle shoes. Kaleb tried to scream, but was cut off as one of the cheerleaders placed a hand over his mouth. After several minutes, which seemed like eternity, the entire uniform was on Kaleb and, after they completed, Brooke leaned over Kaleb and whispered, "The change has begun."

Kaleb suddenly jolted with pain. He felt as if his stomach was being churned as easily as butter, and his legs exploded into a frenzy of pain, and Chris soon began to realize that he was shrinking! He continued to shrink until he was the size of a 9-year old! But the change didn't stop. The pain grew, and he also realized that there was the feeling of a vacuum in his groin area, He was turning into a girl! He tried to kick, scream, anything to attract attention, but his efforts were futile against the vast wave of cheerleaders. Suddenly, he stopped screaming. He couldn't scream. His throat was burning so much it was as if someone poured an entire barrel of whiskey down his throat and sent a match along with it! After several minutes, or what felt like hours, the pain slowed down, and when it stopped, Kaleb was allowed to stand.

He couldn't believe he was standing. He was so short, he only came up to the waist of the shortest gymnast, and he was about as strong as a piece of paper. He was no longer Kaleb anymore. He was a 9 year old girl now. Then, all of a sudden, an announcement. "Kaleb will be leaving" The intercom announced. How was he going to convince his parents it was him that was the 9 year old girl that stood before them?

As he ran towards the office, he realized that Elisa was following him, and when he got to the office, he ran to his parents and frantically tried to explain what had happened. And, after a moment, his parents looked concerned, and Elisa stepped forward and said, "I'm so sorry, she's a little upset right now. She doesn't know what she's saying." Then, he looked towards his parents as they gave a nod and said, "We understand. But is this true?" Then Elisa leaned towards them and started whispering, loud enough where Kaleb could lean in and hear what she was saying, and she was telling them that Kaleb was indeed the 9 year old girl and that he was to stay with her for as long as she wanted. She must have hypnotized them, because they looked at her and said very clearly. "Alright. She will stay with you. You can keep her as long as you would like. Here is our number" And his mom handed Elisa a piece of paper with their house and cell phone numbers on it, then they walked out without looking back. Kaleb frantically tried to catch up to them, to beg them to take him with them, but his parents simply walked out the door, entranced in Elisa's hypnosis. Brooke then grabbed Kaleb on the shoulder and said "Come on Courtney, we have to go home and we'll do those pretty little nails of yours.", and she said it in such a tone that Courtney, knew that She would never let him go.

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Short

But; an interesting start.

alissa

The problem with New Life is...

... that it's listed as a solo story, but that has a good remedy. Write another chapter or a sequel.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors