Unbelieveable

Printer-friendly version

Unbelieveable

Every year in North America 50,000 children between the ages of 3 months to 16 years old are either; Kidnapped, sexually abused, sold into slavery, kept in cages and treated like animals, tortured, feminized, put into brothels or suffer Parental abuse. 5000 survive, alive phsically. 1000 can resume productive lives eventually.

by Danielle O'Bryan

Prologue :

It has been six years since my story started and I still have nightmares and occasional black out periods similar to a coma. I live in a beautiful house, a mansion really, with my real mother and want for nothing. I know that she loves me but even to this day if she moves towards me or makes a quick motion I cringe and sometimes go into a fetal position. It takes my Mother several hours to bring me back when this happens and I am sure that it takes a toll on her as she is reminded of my horrors.
What could ever cause such a reaction in a person you ask?
Here is my story.

Part one

The Betrayal

I ran home from school very excited. It was my 18 birthday and Mom and Dad had promised me a super surprise. With only two weeks left in school a uphoria had settled on the students of Grant Senior Highschool as everyone prepared for their steps into the Adult world. I myself was not sure yet what was next for me, college or a job, but I felt that I had all summer to work that out!

I burst through the front door yelling, "Hello all I'm home!"

I heard my father call from the family room."Come on down here Honey!"

'Honey?' What ever had got into dad? I quickly forgot that as I realized that my Father had taken time off of work to be there for my Birthday surprise! My father never took time off and that he had for me filled me with a strange warmth. I quickly ran down to the family room and saw him there smiling at me with what had to be love. I don't know why but I rushed up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Oh Daddy! Thankyou so much for being here. I love you!" 'Daddy'? What was with that? I also just realized that I had hugged him as well. I haven't hugged him since I was a little boy, but then lately I have been feeling very strange.

My father just smiled and hugged me back. Just then Mother came into the room all smiles as well but behind her also came in Mr. Jameson, the really creepy next door neighbour, and he had an ear to ear grin as well. What was going on?

Mother gave me a big hug. "Well Danielle, you don't have to worry about your future as Mr. Jameson has paid us a substantial amount for your hand in marriage!"

"Wha!!!" I stuttered, not sure I had heard my Mother correctly, and why was she calling me Danielle? My name was greg!

"Sweety," my father said. "Look at yourself. You are only 5'4", have no muscles to speak of, you are very fair and have the face of an angel. Life for you as a man would be torture. You would constantly be used by everyone around you. This way all you have to do is supply a happy home for your husband and he in turn will take care of you."

I looked around the room dazed. My parents had sold me to Mr. Jameson! I suddenly blurted out, "Are you all crazy? I'm a boy! I can't marry another Man! I won't do it!"

Suddenly I saw stars and felt my cheek burn and my eyes started to tear up. My mother had just slapped me and slapped me hard! "Don't be such an ungratefull little girl Danielle, you can and you will. You have no choice!" She grabbed me by my arm and towed me to the couch, threw me down, and stood towering over me scowling! I had never been so terrified in my life and to my shame started to cry.

Mothers scowl softened and she sat next to me on the couch, grabbed me into a tender hug and gently spoke into my ear. "Shush little one, don't cry. Don't you see that you are such a sissy and this is a golden opportunity for you as Mr. Jameson just loves you so much and has for some time. He will make such a wonderful husband for you. He can protect you from the mean,nasty old world. Now dry up those tears and realize that this is the best for you!"

I looked at Mr. Jameson and he did indeed have an expression of concern and love. It shook me to the core that a man would love me. I haven't even been allowed out on a date and now I was to be married! To a MAN!

"It will be alright Carl," my mother said to Mr. Jameson. "She is in a little shock right now but she will come around. Why don't you go home now and come back on Monday to take our Daughter out to dinner so that she can get to know you better."

" Mr. Jameson smiled, nodded, and then came over to me on the couch. I couldn't help but flinch back from him which seemed to make him sad. "I really do love you Danielle, I have ever since I first saw you." He bent over and gently kissed me on the forehead. He looked at my parents with a smile. "Thankyou very much. You have made me very happy!" Then to me, "I will see you Monday night my sweet Danielle!" He turned and left the house with a very satisfied swagger.

My Mother got off the couch and taking my hand pulled my unresisting body up off as well. "Come on sweety, wait until you see your room!" Still in shock I was unresponsive as she pulled me upstairs to my room, or at least what had been my room! Now everything looked like a young girl resided here! Everything was in light purples and pinks, satin and lace, posters of boy bands adorned the walls. Any sign of Greg was obliterated. My eyes travelled to my closet where the open door showed me frilly dresses, skirts, blouses hanging where my boy clothes had hung this morning.

There was a rack of shoes that had everything from flats to 4 inch "Fuck Me" stilleto high heels. A vanity with a plethora of cosmetics sat against the wall where my computer used to sit, and my bed had been tranformed into a Mid Summer's Eve canopied princess bed with satin and lace in abundance everywhere.

"I'll get your bath ready sweetheart. Take off those yucky boys clothes. You won't be needing them anymore and then come into your bathroom for a real treat!" She entered my bath and I could hear the water running and then the most glorious smells eminated out. Still in shock I didn't even think of disobeying Mother. I took off my last link to my manhood and started to cry again. What was the matter with me? Why was I crying so much? In the back of my mind I just knew that Mother was behind it all! A small voice in the back of my mind told me to hide my wallet somewhere so that I would have at least that small reminder of my rapidly diminishing manhood.

I left my clothes in a heap on the floor knowing that they would soon dissapear and went into the bathroom. This room had drastically changed as well as femine products were everywhere and all the towels, small towels, face cloths and bathroom coverings were extream in femininity. Bath products, shampooes, conditioners, facial and body cleansors were of the highest quality and I knew expensive.

My mother looked up at me from her place at the tub and smiled. Getting up she gave me another soft comforting hug and smiling at me asked me to give her a twirl. My face burning with embarassment I complied. "Oh yes those hormones have really started to kick in. You are getting a very nice figure Danielle. Your husband will be pleased."

Hormones? I didn't take any hormones. Then it dawned on me that those vitamine and allergy shots Mother had started me on last year weren't what they were supposed to be. No wonder I was crying all the time and never got aroused anymore. It would go a long way to explaining my budding figure and the soft sensitive bumps on my chest!

"You have been planning this for a long time haven't you Mother?"

"Of course my darling little girl. That's what Mommies do. They protect their little princesses. Now you won't have to worry about trying vainly to fit in out there in the cold, cruel world. Now get into the tub and let Mommie take care of you!" My Mother smiled adoringly at me and held my dainty hand to help me into the tub. I never really noticed how small my hands and feet were. They could only be described as dainty. As I sank into the warm bubbly water I wondered how my Mother had managed that!

As soon as I was seated Mother started humming to herself as she washed my hair, which had been allowed to grow to my mid back, conditioned it and then started to softly wash my whole body. When she got to my privates she giggled as she felt the tiny nub of a penis that was a never ending source of embarassment for me, and then pinched softly the small bit of skin just below which had never given a home to my testes.

They had never dropped but my mother had always convinced me that puberty would eventually come. My bath complete she had me stand and rinsed me off with the handheld shower head. Helping me out of the tub she wrapped one of the most softest and largest towels around me and dried me off. Then she dried my hair a bit then wrapped a smaller but just as soft towel turban style around my head, just as I had seen her do for herself countless times.

Taking my hand again we went back to the bedroom and she reached into a drawer and withdrew a nightie and panty set that screamed 'GIRL' and assisted me into them.

Dazed still I just sat on the edge of the bed, I couldn't bring myself to call it MY bed, as my Mother scooped up my male clothes, smiled at me and left the room to dispose of the last remnent of her son!

Even though I tried heroically not to I again started to weep. I felt so desolate, alone, abandoned and especially betrayed! The betrayal was immense and left such a sour taste in my mouth that I had to rush to the bathroom and throw up.

After everything I had eaten that day had left me I still dry heaved uncontrollably. I felt a soft warm hand on my back as my Mother tried to console me. I flinched away from her and walked back to the bedroom feeling an icy calm decend on me as I realized the full betrayal.

My parents had demoted me to a thing, not a person any more, when they had sold me to the next door neighbour. In my eyes they obviously weren't my parents anymore.

They were white slavers!

My ex-mother sat next to me on the bed and I made no move to allow her any more room. She removed the turban from my head and began to brush my now much drier hair until it shined. I didn't understand why she was trying to make me look good the goods had already been purchased.

I turned and unflinching stared into her eyes as I asked. "Would you be good enough to tell me when I stopped being your son and turned into a thing?"

"A thing! You will never be a thing sweetheart. Why would you ever think such a thing?"

"The moment I became a slave, ma'am." I put emphasis on MA'AM to make sure that she knew that I knew that the Mother/Child bond was no more.

With tears in her own eyes she cried out. "You are not a slave. How could say that. Your Father and I agonized over Mr. Jameson's offer for months before we came to the conclusion that this was the very best we could do for you. You are not a slave you will be an adored wife and everything you need will be provided for you. Your husband to be is a very wealthy man and you will be in the lap of luxury. A slave.... hardly!"

"When you sell a human being to another human being that IS slavery ma'am. I was given no choice in the matter and you and your husband had obviously started to feminize me before the neighbour offered to purchase me. I wonder how many bids you had on me?" I said softly to the floor. Rage was building so strong it was staggering.

She put a hand under my chin to make me look at her and she paled and stepped back from the fierceness in my eyes. She saw the unflinching hatred there and breaking into sobs ran from the room.

I had a small sense of victory from that but knew those moments would be rare. I readied myself for bed and sleeping on the top of the bed I turned out the light with the headboard control. I was determined to fight them every step of the way until they either killed me or released me. I wasn't sure of any outcome as I knew my position was precarious at best. I did take some small satisfaction that they had already accepted the money as this bedroom, the clothes, and the bathroom goods were obviously expensive and I knew they could not afford such things on their own. So a lot of their ill gotten wealth was already spent on my guilded cage.

I awoke slowly hoping all would have been just a nightmare but I soon could see by the bedroom around me that this was the starkest reality. I was into my second day of slavery. I noticed with some surprise that I was now under the covers and the warmth and softness were comforting. I started awake when I realized that my ex-father was sitting on the bed looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"You upset your Mother greatly last night. We are only trying to do what is best for you. Why can't you understand that?"

My anger that was still smoldering in my soul gave me the courage to ask. "Who are you refering to Master? I have no Mother nor Father for I am just a lowly slave Master!"

I saw the anger smolder in his eyes and for a moment I thought I may have oversteped my boundries. I relaxed when I saw the anger fade and a great sadness take it's place. I realized that they wouldn't want to damage the Golden Goose so to speak so I thought I had some leverage. I was wrong! He suddenly grabbed my arm and before it even registered had injected me with something!

"I guess we have to do this the hard way then!"

I felt a calm lassitude settle over me but before it took over completley I managed to say as sarcasticaly as possible. "Well 'MASTER' you have just proven my point!" With the last action that I could make I gave the asshole the finger and then all control of my body left me. He got up and left but not before I saw some moistness in his eyes. Then all I could do was go with the slow wave like sensations that took over my body.

Meanwhile downstairs my ex-father was trying to comfort my ex-mother. "I know we are doing the right thing for her but everytime we do something to her it just cements the fact that what we did was to sell her to Mr. Jameson. Regardless of the why we do these things there is no way we can rationalize that what we are doing isn't slavery!" Ex-mom moaned. "Oh what have we done to our poor baby?"

"We have already accepted this man's money dear," he stated to his wife. "Since she won't go willingly we have to take sterner measures. I have already started the drugs. That man paid us for a sissy wife and by God that is what he will get come hell or high water. So bring up the tapes dear and I will get the tv set up in her room."

Knowing her husbands strange set of morals that demanded that he honor a bargain but still able to do such unspeakable things to their daughter. She was having serious doubts about what they were doing but she was not in control of the situation. She had at first thought what she was doing was acceptable to ensure her baby's life was good but now she realized that the ends did not necessarily justify the means. With a shudder she recalled that look of intense hatred she had recieved from Danielle and knew that she had lost her baby and gained an enemy. Who knew when this whole thing would rear back and bite them in their own behinds?

Part two
The Making of a Sissy

My universe consisted of fluffy pink clouds, fluffy pink thoughts, and great pleasure. I had no concerns. I tasted wonderful things and felt incredible things. What they were I didn't care, just that they were very enjoyable and I couldn't get enough. No worrys though there was always more. I was content.

Time had no meaning but it felt like a long, long time and then suddenly something new happened! Parts of my pink world were unraveling and I suddenly felt worry and something else... What was it? A new sensation cut my fluffy world to shreds... It was.... PAIN! I hurt everwhere. Another new senstion blared across my universe and destroyed all the pink entirely...... Sorrow, yes but also..... incredible Anger.

I found myself laying in my bed and my chest hurt something awful. I saw an IV needle still in my arm but looking down I saw a stand laying on the floor with shattered glass all around it. Electric shocks and muscle contractions brought my eyes to dozens of cables with little round plates taped all over my body. I could feel a zap and then the muscle nearest would jump and twitch. I knew what this was, I had read of electro stimulation to keep coma patience from loosing all their muscle power. I could also smell an electric smell like a burnt out transformer. Looking around I could see the remains of a television and DVD player. It appeared as if someone had taken a sledge hammer to everything, there was even a hole in the wall by the door. The door was open and I could hear a woman's sobs and wails mixed in with curses and gibberish.

Still slightly confused as to what was going on I continued my inspection. I tried to see beyond my feet but huge mounds of bed sheets were in my way. I tried to smooth out the bumps but was reminded of the IV needle in my arm. Carefully removing it caused just a slight stinging sensation and then I tried to smooth out the bumps again. Shocked would be an understatement as I discovered that those bumps were somehow attached to my chest. Fearfuly looking under the bedsheets I discovered that I now had a pair of very respectfully sized breasts. Not being an expert in such matters they seemed to be HUGE to me but I later discovered them to be a modest 36C. The pain I was experiencing seemed to be centered in my armpits. Very curious.

I managed to prop myself up and rotated so that my legs were dangeling over the edge of the bed. A wave of dizziness slowed me down but it soon passed and I was able to remove all those annoying zappers. Another wave of dizziness, not as bad as the last one, caused me to stop again. Then I pushed forward until my feet hit the floor. I was concerned at first but my legs held up to my weight and I stood up swaying slightly. Again I looked around while I wondered whose room this was. Whoever it belonged to was sure a girly-girl with all the predominant light purple or mauve and pinks. There was a predominance of lace and satiny materials as well. I took a cautious step then another as I accustomed myself to walking. I noticed that I was wearing a cute little nightie that barely covered my satin covered tush. I felt a momentary revulsion to what I was wearing then shaking my head gently the feeling passed.

One thing was driving me though, I needed to get dressed so that I could check out the rest of this strange house. Going to the closet I was pleased to find many cute and sexy outfits and I stood there for a few minutes trying to make up my mind what to wear. Finally my selection made I brought my haul back to the bed and started to get dressed. A set of dresser drawers contained a veritable cornicopia of silky delicious under things.

Making my choice of a silky satin bra in a real pretty teal with a matching set of french cut panties and a waist cincher with four dangly clips for my selected shear stockings that were white with stiched designs of flowers. I had chosen a soft leather mini skirt that came to a demure three inches above my knees. The skirt would cover my stocking tops but I would have to be very careful when sitting or I would show all. Naughty but nice. A cream silky top was the perfect crowning glory to my ensemble. I left the top two buttons undone that allowed a tantalizing glimpse of my beautiful breasts without being slutty.

I had dressed myself in short order and approached the vanity to check out the various cosmetics. I was very surprised that the selection was geared to my complection and in less time that it would take to describe I had a perfect no makeup look and turned my attention to my hair. I was very pleased with the length as it fell to the top of my bottom and was a lusterous golden blonde. I brushed my hair until it shone and with artfull use of combs and hairspray I soon had a Veronica Lake style that accented my face and still left enough hair to bounce and flounce as I walked. Looking in several drawers of the vanity gave me a wonderful selection of jewelry. A heart shape pendant fell to nestle in my cleavage and diamond and pearl earings with two matching rings completed the look.

Anymore, I thought, would look trashy and I didn't want to ruin the sexy but demure look I had going. I slipped a modest pair of three inch pumps on my feet and was again pleased that they and everything else for that matter fit perfectly. I finished of with a light coating of frosted pink lipstick with a glossy topping. Looking in the mirror I saw a delectable 16 - 17 year old fox. I was a total babe.

For a moment another surge of revulsion and disgust swept through me leaving me gasping for breath. What was wrong with me? Was I sick? That might explain the IV that had been stuck in my arm. Now that my breasts were cocooned and supported by my delicious bra there was no more pain. I looked closely in the mirror to spot any faults, finding none I swayed toward the door with a practiced gait that just oozed sex appeal. Grinning at my audacity I stepped into the hallway to continue my exploration of this strange, but somehow known as well, house.

Still on the top floor I discovered a large bedroom that had the unmistakable evidence of a man and a woman. Perhaps my benefactors parents? There was another bath and a storage room stacked with closed and taped boxes. Hmm! Moving in or out? Finally coming to the winding stairs that lead down I followed the curve to the bottom and found myself close to what appeared to be the front door and small foyer then up on the left I spied what appeared to be a family room with comfy couches and chairs and a home theater setup that claimed center stage. It appeared that the people that lived here were at least moderately well off.

Leaving the family room I went past the stairs into what had to be the family dining room. Very nicely appointed with oak table and chair sets that gleamed in the sun coming through a wide window that afforded a clear view of a nicely manicured front yard and quiet street beyond. Continuing on I came to the kichen. It appeared to be two rooms, one with what appeared to be a breakfast nook again next to a large window. Then through swing type doors to the kitchen proper. It was here that I located the source of the crying earlier.

On the floor in front of the range was a crumpled form of a older woman apparently passed out with the evidence of her libation laying on the floor just out of reach of her out-flung arm still leaking some kind of alchohol beverage. The smell of alcohol was quite strong, whether from the spillage or the woman I was not sure. I felt a need to help this person at least to an upright position at the nook or if I could to the family room where she could lay on one of the couches more comfortable than the unyielding kitchen floor.

She groaned as I attempted to lift her up but I did not possess the strength necessary to even get her upright. Letting her gently return to the floor I went back to the family room and got a throw pillow and then returned to the kitchen and propped the woman's head up. There, I thought, that should be more comfy! Looking at the woman I seemed to almost recognize her. She was obviously recently very upset and there were still wetness on her cheeks from crying. She was very drawn and haggard looking as if she had witnessed her fair share of grief. Judging from her clothes she had long since given up neatness. I felt that she had given up on herself.

I went to the stove and finding the makings for a pot of coffee, made some, and soon the fresh smell of brewing coffee chased out the majority of the smell of booze.

Soon the coffee was ready and I found two cups to which I added a generous amount of sugar and cream. The resultant smell was very nice and I hoped it might entice the woman back from where ever she had retreated to. Getting on my knees next to her I brought the cup of coffee close to her nose as I sipped on my own. Ah! The great restorative magic of coffee worked it's wonders again as she stirred and opened eyes still a little blurred by over indugance and sniffed at my offer. Straightening up somewhat she accepted the cup and breathed the vapors in deeply prior to taking a sip. A sigh escaped her as she took yet another sip. Her eyes seemed to clear somewhat as she continued to sip.

"Do you think you can get to the nook? I can help somewhat but I am afraid I am not a muscle builder." I asked with quiet tenderness.

She nodded and with my help she got up and trudged to the nook where she heavily sat in a chair with a whoosh of breath. More sips of coffee continued to revitalize her. I refilled her cup twice and by the end of the third cup seemed to be coherant again. Turning her still rather bleary eyes to me she thanked me for the assistance even though she seemed to be embarrassed to have been found in that condition. She continued to stare at me when all of a sudden a look of terror crossed her face and with her hands to her mouth she asked. "Danielle?" Then she promptly fainted.

Thank goodness I was close enough to stop her fall to the floor and I only had to hold her for a few moments before she showed signs of recovery. I sure didn't like the ashen palor of her face and I thought that maybe I should call for medical assistance. Her eyes opened finaly and as she looked at me I could see a haunted look deep within. "Ma'am, are you alright? Would you like to lay down or something. You don't look very well. Should I call your Doctor?"

"Oh no my dearest, I will be fine. Would you please help me to one of the couches? I know I could never make it upstairs just yet." She whispered.

Once again with my help we moved from the kitchen to the family room and got her installed on one off the couches with a blanket and throw pillows to prop her head up. She closed her eyes for a moment and seemed to dredge strength from somewhere. Her eyes seemed to fixate on me as if she wanted a memory to never fade then seeming to make a decision she asked me to get a wooden chest off the self and bring it to her. Even though the chest was not very big it was quite heavy. "My goodness Ma'am what do you have in here, gold bars?" I laughed. "No my dearest, memories!"

She removed a necklace and with the key attached to it she opened the box, paused, and with a tremor in her voice told me to bring a chair over closer. "You will need to be sitting down for this I am afraid." After I had complied and had myself comfortable she opened the chest and proceeded to tell me a twisted, horrible tale of betrayal and abuse. As the tale unfolded she would bring objects, pictures, DVD's, and letters to prove a point she was making at the time. Finally she held out to me a wallet that contained all that was left of a childs' exsistance. My exsistance!

With tears falling down her face she gave me the chest and key, still witholding one last envelope. "This all belongs to you. What you do with it is totaly your choice but you have all the evidence of what happened. I am an old women now with no hope of any redemption but what I do now! Hurry now! You are not safe in this house and must get away! Take this letter and go to the address on it and give it to the women named. I pray to God that she will believe and help you!"

As she got up from the couch she seemed to be reborn and instilled with great purpose that shone from her, up to now dark and sad, eyes. Taking the wallet from my numb fingers she replaced it in the chest, locked it, and placed the necklace around my neck. With that she strode out of the family room with great purpose and dissapeared upstairs. I still sat in the chair with my mind whirling so may different tangents I was unable to move and didn't even notice that she had returned with a suitcase, purse, and other things I couldn't really see.

"Now come on young lady times awasting so get up!" "I packed some things that you will need for a few days, here's your purse, and I have called a taxi that will be here shortly. I have put some money in your purse. It is not much but should allow you to put some distance between you and us if Ms. Barnes will not help you."

She pulled me up from the chair, hugged me fiercely, than pulled me to the front door. She opened the closet and helped me put on a soft leather jacket that matched my skirt, placed my purse on my shoulder, put the handle of the travel case in my other hand, opened the door and as a taxi pulled up in front she held my face with both of her hands and gently kissed me whispering into my ear.

"If you can ever bring yourself to forgive a stupid woman I would love to hear from you once in a while. Now go!" She pushed me towards the taxi and I numbly kept going up to it. The driver put my luggage in the trunk, held the door for me to get in and when I showed him the address on the envelope we were off. I glanced back and saw what was supposed to be my mother waving with tears pouring down her face.

Part Three
Getting to know you!

It had been several minutes since the taxi had dropped me off in front of an incredible house, no it was a mansion! I stood at the front door unsure if I should knock or run when suddenly it was a moot point as the door opened and a young lady in what seemed to a uniform spoke to me. I didn't hear what she had said and just stood there in a mental meltdown. I'm sure the poor girl thought I must be deranged! From behind her an older woman appeared. "What is it Meridith?" The girl turned to her and shrugged. "I don't know Ma'am, a young lady is here but doesn't seem to be able to talk!"

The older women came to the door with a curious look on her face. Smiling at me she asked me what it was that I needed. I was still lost in my mind and couldn't think of anything to say and just stood there probably looking like a total idiot! Meridith looked at the older women, shrugged again and said. "See!"

The older lady spied the letter in my hand, saw her name on it, and gently took it from me. "Meridith, see her to the study and please bring us some tea." Meridith smiled at me, took my coat and luggage and placed them in the cloak room just off the main foyer, smiled again and took my hand gently and showed me to the study. She sat me in a comfortable chair that was one of two that faced an enormous desk with whom I figured to be the Ms. Barnes named on the letter's envelope siting behind it perusing a four page letter. Meridith smiled at me again, patted my hand, and dissapeared. To get the tea I assumed.

I turned at the gasp from Ms. Barnes to see her face had turned white as she glanced from the letter to me several times while she muttered under her breath, "Impossible" over and over. Meridith returned with a tea set and set it down on the desk, looked up at Ms. Barnes, gasped, and ran to her side. "Ma'am! Are you allright?" I have to admit that poor Ms. Barnes did look as if she was about to pass out. She turned to Meridith and rattled off a stream of orders. "Meridith! Call James and Dr. Phillips and tell them to get here as soon as possible.... This is imposible!"

Meridith ran out to do the phoning and Ms. Barnes turned to me. "It explained about a chest in here. Is that the chest that is mentioned?" Pointing to the chest that I still had tightly tucked under my arm. I was surprised to see that I still had it. "May I have it please?" she asked softly.

Reluctantly I passed it to her. "You have the key dear?" she asked again in a very soft and comforting voice as if she was afraid I might spook and run off any second. She may have been right as I sure was feeling strange and indeed felt like running and never stopping.

Key? Oh! Yes! I remembered the key and reached behind my neck to lift the necklace off. I hesitated for a second to give it to her but she just waited calmly with a kind smile on her face. I handed the key to her and as she took it she held my hand for a moment. "It will be fine dear. Everything will be just fine!" She said softly. She used the key to open the chest and began to take the contents out as she further read the letter.

Meridith had returned with a larger tea pot and two more cups. "Would you like some tea Miss?" she asked me and at my nod poured a cup. "Sugar and cream?" Again at my nod she prepared my cup and handed it to me with a gentle smile.

I took it from her and finally finding my voice told her, "Thankyou." Meridith smiled and softly said, "She speaks." Ms. Barnes must have heard as a small smile twitched at her lips as well. Meridith prepared another cup for her and placed it on the desk near her. "Thankyou Meridith. Would you be a dear and go watch for James and the Doctor please." Meridith dropped a small curtsey and said. "Certainly Ma'am." Turned and left.

Ms. Barnes turned to me and asked. "Do you know what is in this letter?"

"No Ma'am I'm sorry but I don't know what it says and frankly I am having difficulty with all of this!" I realized that may have sounded quite rude and with my face again dropped to look at the floor I apologized. "I am sorry Ma'am."

She smiled at me not in the least disturbed by my outburst. "No doubt my child, no doubt!" then turned back to her research of my chest and the letter. The occasional gasp and "My God!" came from her as she continued on to the last page.

Suddenly Meridith was at the doorway anouncing, "Excuse me Ma'am, Dr. Wright and Mr. Bell have arrived!"

"Show them in please dear and see if you can find some cookies or biscuits please." Meridith performed her small bob of a curtsy,

"Of course Ma'am." Turning she ushered the two guests in. "Gentlemen!" She left on the cookie mission and the two gentlemen came into the study. Glancing at me for a moment Mr. Bell and the Doctor both spoke at once,

"Agnes! What ever is going on?" "Are you alright Agnes?" Ms. Barnes had just finished the letter and acknowleged the two men. "I have been better but this isn't all about me" Turning to me as she continued. "Ben, James, may I introduce you to my Daughter Danielle!" Gasps from all of us! "What....!" I started. I wasn't allowed to finish however as again Ms. Barnes went into her order mode.

"Ben, would you please take Danielle up to the guest bedroom next to mine and give her a thorough examination and I mean complete. This is very important! James I need you to go over all of this and do your usual excellent job of getting to the truth of the matter. For the moment I am inclined to give this poor child the benefit of the doubt until you can get to the bottom of this... this.... incredible story!

Meridith dear, would you please take Danielle's things to her room and make sure she is comfortable?" Every one, including me, were just staring at Ms. Barnes as if she had just sprouted two heads. Then in a voice that brooked no argument stated. "Well! Come on, lets get going!" She clapped her hands and everyone, myself included, stood up and said "Yes Ma'am" and started to comply to her orders. She was definatley a woman who was used to getting her way!

I found myself being led upstairs by Meridith followed by the doctor. As she opened the door to what I assumed was to be my room, at least for a while, she smiled at me, "I thought there was a resemblance. You look just as Ms. Barnes did when she was a young girl. My mother was her maid before me and kept all kinds of pictures and things and you are her twin. It is just amazing....." She excitedly talked to me as she made sure I had everything and showed me my own bath just off from a huge closet. "I'll go and get your luggage Miss. Welcome home!"

When she had left the Doctor chuckled. "She is such a bubbly young lady. You will get used to her and love her like we all do in no time. Now young lady up on the bed and lets take a look at you!"

What followed was the most intensive exam I had ever had. Well, as best as I could remember! At one point he was about to take some blood and when I jerked and shied away from him he looked at me curiously and gently took my arm and almost painlessly took some vials of my blood. He noticed where the IV had recently been and with care took some swabs from his kit and wiped all around the entry point and when he squeezed gently a single drop of some colorless fluid came from the punture point and he used a glass slide to collect it and covered it with another glass slide and taped them together befor placing them into his kit.

He had me take my clothes off, much to my embarasment, and checked my breast, looking for some time under my arms. Then the real bad part came as he inspected my privates. I must have really tensed up as he put rubber gloves on. "How long has it been since you have been to your OBGYN?"
At my blank look he shook his head. "There, there, it won't be too bad and I promise to be very gentle." At his soft and gentle tone I relaxed a little bit but I probably was still doing a good impersonation of a tree. I could feel as he gently checked everything and started to relax more until he reached into his kit and smeared some jelly like stuff on his two fingers. It took all I had to not jump off the bed screaming and running away.

He noticed my extream fear and gently rubbed my tummy for awhile. I found that to be very relaxing and soon I was as limp as a cooked noodle. I felt another sensation as well... wetness down there and an almost over whelming desire to grab the Doctor and kiss him. I gasped as he inserted his fingers into my vagina and started to move them around. He brushed against a most sensitive spot and I immediatley went into the throes of incredible passion as a pressure built and built then exploded through my entire body.

With a scream I felt wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over me and I found myself with my arms wrapped around the doctor's neck as I passionatley kissed him over and over. I would have done anything for the doctor to continue those incredible pleasures. He had obviously removed his fingers from my moist nest as he gently pried my arms from his neck and gently placed my head down on the bed. Still twitching from that most incredible explosion of pleasure I could hear myself say over and over, "Please don't stop! I'll do anything for you! Please don't stop!"

An eternity later I regained partial control and then realized what I had done and what I had been willing to do. I was mortified! My whole body felt as if it would explode into flame from my embarasment and I started to weep! "Shhh! It is alright dear. If what I think has happened to you has than you have no reason to feel ashamed at all. It is alright!" He kept repeating that like a mantra as he helped me to get dressed and once finished he brought out a bottle and hypodermic and proceeded to give me a shot. I felt myself drift off to a world of calm and peace. With a sigh I surrendered to it and drifted away.

Later downstairs a meeting was held and much was discussed. Conclusions were reached and the Lawyer and the Doctor left to take care of their respective endevours. After the house was quiet again Meridith headed to the study to enquire if there was anything that her employer needed before she left for the evening. As she neared the door she could hear the sounds of grief as Ms. Barnes cried her heart out. It was the most heart rending sound Meridith had ever heard and she found herself entering the study to comfort her.

Hours later Meridith helped Ms. Barnes to her bedroom and assisted her to get ready for bed and then helped her into her bed and made sure that she was comfortable before dimming the light and closing the door behind her. As she went down the hall to the next room she entered the guest room and undressed the young lady there, got a nighty for her and tucked her in. A super charged emotional day for sure. More than she had ever seen in this house.

She went to the other guest room and prepared for bed herself after calling home to inform her Mother of what had transpired and why she was staying over. Her Mother was pleased and proud that she took her responsibilies very seriously just as she had in her day. She praised her proudly and asked to know if perhaps she was needed! "I don't think so Mom but thanks for the offer. I'll let you know. Good night Mother." After a few more pleasantries she hung up and went to bed.

Danielle awoke to the feel of warmth and security. The sounds of singing birds just outside her window further added to the very enjoyable feelings that surrounded her. She looked around 'HER' room noticing the fine lacy curtains at the windows that matched the fine lacy covering on her bed, her dreser and vanity. Although not overtly feminine this was definately the room of a girl or young lady. She felt so at home here as if this really was hers. Her eyes went back to the vanity.... that wasn't there yesterday! Why were these things always happening to her. She felt that she was traveling time in leaps and skips instead of plodding along at a normal pace.

There was a light knock at her door and at her timid 'yes' the door opened and Merideth stuck her head around the door and smiled at her. "Good morning Miss! How are you feeling? The doctor was quite concered when his little relax shot put you out for four days! I bet you could use some food? Would you like some breakfast?"

You had to smile at Merideth's bubbly nature. It was so catching that Danielle found herself smiling hugely as she agreed to breakfast. "Ummm! Meridith?" Meridith popped head back in, "Yes Miss." "I was just wondering about that vanity. I don't remember it when you first brought me into this room." Smiling even bigger if possible Meridith came into the room and pausing very theatrically in front of the closet said. "You haven't seen anything yet!" With that she slid the doors open to show a now full closet of all the latest fashions as well as some fantastic Power Suits and what would be perfect for church or social gatherings.

"Wow!" breathed Danielle, "For me!" As she popped out of bed and started to gleefully go through all those wonderful things with Merideth interjecting her views of this and that. The two girls were laughing and giggling as they posed with this and that and then checking out all the great cosmetics and then oohing and awwing as they found the jewelry case. They were both in feminine heaven when there was a sound of a throat clearing at the door.

Instant panic showed in both girls face as they turned to see Ms. Barnes faintly frowning at their display. Poor Merideth was stuck with her hands still holding the earings she was admiring up to her ears. Quickly Danielle gathered her new treasures and placed them back into the jewelry case. Meridith, face blazing with embarasment, dropped a quick cutsy to her employer.

"Sorry Ma'am." Danielle was right behind her with a 'Sorry Ma'am' of her own.

Ms. Barnes just couldn't hold it any more and started to laugh. "I gotcha!" she chortled. The tension in the room quickly dispersed as the girls realized that they weren't in any trouble and the sudden look of relief in their faces made Ms. Barnes laugh again. "Well if you young ladies can manage to tear yourself away from your play I would like to speak to my daughter and I'm sure we all could use some breakfast!"

Meridith smiled and bobed a curtsy. "Of course Ma'am, right away Ma'am!" She drifted to and through the door unable to stop from giggling.

Danielle though was in shock. "Daughter Ma'am?"

"Yes my sweet! As you were sleeping the clock around the doctor was able to determine that our DNA is a match. The letter that you brought with you explains what happened and why I thought that my child had died during childbirth and the women that you knew as your Mother had indeed lost her child shortly after birth due to heart problems and her husband stole you to replace their dead child.

So for all these years without my knowlege my child lived, and just across town from me." As she spoke she had walked over to Danielle and engulfed her in a tight loving hug. With tears in her eyes she spoke. "Welcome home Danielle, my sweet, sweet child! I never want to lose you again!"

Meridith, returning with news of breakfast, just stood at the door and tears came to her eyes at the poignant scean in front of her. Not wanting to interupt the Mother/Daughter re-union she waited, occasionaly sniffling into a hanky she held to her face. Gradually they became aware of Meridith sniffling by the door and Mother and Daughter swept her up into a group hug and sniffle fest before finally breaking into laughter at the sight of each other. Danielle was lucky she hadn't yet applied makeup but the other women looked like racoons.

The quick use of Danielle's bath remedied that and a short visit to her vanity had all three set to rights. They then pranced downstairs together to have breakfast. Happiness and laughter were the watch words of the day and when the Doctor paid a visit he had to chuckle at the antics of the three girls. They seemed more like best friends then Mother/Employer, Daughter, and maid. He hated to break it up but he had to check up on his latest patient and Meridith had housework to do. Ms. Barnes went to her study to check out her various companies and that was where the Doctor found her a hour later.

"Well Agnes I must say I haven't seen you so radiant for such a long time. Your Daughter is obviously good medicine for you!" the Doctor smiled.

"Oh Ben! You are so right. I feel like a teenager again. And to think that I thought I never would have the gift of children after my loss. Now I feel on top of the world! I even am re-energized and looking after my companies again. Soon my employees will tremble at the fact that the Dragon Lady is back!" She laughed in sheer delight. "So... how is my Daughter oh great sage of medical matters?"

"Well, as sad as I am to bring us back down to mundania I must confess to a certain discomfort as to how her body reacts to even the smallest doses of the most benign of drugs. That madman was using experimental medication at much higher doses than were ever intended and her system is in such a delicate balance. Then again I would love to find the Doctor who performed the SRS and breast augmentation as they are the finest work I have ever seen and since she was born 90% a woman her body has adapted perfectly. Her own internal organs must have surprised the Doctor somewhat but who ever it was flawlesly joined their work to Mother Nature's so well that I doubt that even a gynacologist could tell.

So other than her Mental problems and her delicate balance she is a perfectly healthy and happy young lady!" He leaned over and in a stage whisper said. "Congradulations Ms. Barnes! After twenty years it's a girl!" The laughter coming from the study just joined in with the rest of the happy mood of the house.

It had become a ritual for Meridith to awaken Danielle and 'help' her choose an outfit for the day. Invariably this would end up in a giggle fest and Agnes, listening to the girls from her room would smile happily living a new young life vicariously through her new Daughter and Maid. Of course the two young ladies became the best of friends and many a weekend found the two doing something together either shopping, of which Danielle had learned to love, or movies, sunbathing or just travelling around town.

They were almost like sisters and any one seeing the two laughing and giggling at this or that would have sworn on a stack of Bibles that they were. There was one drawback however. The Doctor had told a partial truth to Merideth about Danielle's problem with sex and men so Meridith had taken it upon herself to watch for the signs the Doctor had told her about and had learned what to do to nip such problems in the bud. She did, however, hope that the 'cure' Dr. Philips talked about would be found soon as she hated to see her friend so flustered than so embarassed when she went into 'overload' as she thought of it. Otherwise all was perfect and the two were practicaly joined at the hip.

There were even times when there was something special that they 'had' to do so Danielle would dress up in her 'Maids' uniform and help Meridith with her chores. Their antics seemed to keep a permenant smile on Agnes' face and she couldn't help to laugh out loud when they would do their 'Siamese' Maid routine and answer her summons. She would ring her little bell and the two girls would answer identicaly dressed, and would curtsy and "Yes Ma'am" in perfect unison. It was priceless and many times Agnes would forget what she wanted in the first place! Yes, life was good!

Agnes eventualy started to teach Danielle about her companies and was astounded at how quick she picked up things and was amazed at her Daughter's ability to find problems and offer very good solutions to them. It wasn't long before Agnes started to take her in to various companies and show her off! She was so proud of her gorgeous, intelligent Daughter as Agnes would allow Danielle to run a Board meeting.

The VP's and company comptrolers that thought they could breeze through these meetings were very quickly disabused of that notion as Danielle would bulldoze to the problem areas and with tact and diplomacy of a seasoned executive lead the board members by the hand to the appropriate solution. It was done so masterfully that the VP's thought that they and Danielle had come to the solutions mutualy. This made the solutions applied without rancor or damaged egos and they always left smiling exeutives behind. Agnes never tired of receiving praises about her 'Wonderful' Daughter.

Agnes began to take Danielle with her now to all Board Meetings and whether she or her Daughter ran the Meeting Danielle continued to be a growing force to be reconed with. The executives had learned to be wary around her as she could spot fertilizer being spread faster than it could be believed. She however still had the uncany ability to point out the faults without bruising egos and the perpetrators quickly cleaned up their act as they knew that she knew. She would occasionaly catch the guilty party with a wink that really unnerved them with her unerring ability to spot them.

It was also a pleasure to Agnes to take her Daughter to the various manufacturing plants and watch her soak up all the opperation information like a sponge. She would then smooze with the line foremen and she had them eating out of her hand in no time. Agnes was in a constant good mood and her health had rebounded to practicaly perfect much to Dr. Philips joy. He found more and more excuses to come around and eventualy got the courage to ask Agnes out for dinner and dancing.

You could have bowled Agnes over with a feather. For someone who was normaly very observant, the increasing ardor of the Good Doctor has totaly slipped by her radar. She was overjoyed to accept and then much to the amusement of her Daughter and Maid became a total basket case over what to wear.

The girls basicaly took over and soon Agnes had been pampered and beautified at the most expensive salon in town then taken shopping for the perfect outfit. So it was a new Agnes that preened in the mirror as she waited for her 'date' to show. When the Doctor first saw Agnes his jaw dropped to his knees. Danielle Came up and gently closed his mouth while telling him to be gentle with her 'mom'.

"My God Aggie! You are gorgeous. I will be the envy of every man tonight." With that he presented her with six perfect roses and leaned in for a soft loving kiss. Meridith expertly intecepted the roses, "I'll just put these into some water Ma'am." Then as she reached for the flowers she whispered into her ear. "If you two don't get going I'll have to clean this floor again!" With a gratefull laugh she took her date by the arm and as Danielle opened the door the two floated down to the Doctors Mercedes. Dr. Philips was the consumate gentleman as he opened her door and assisted her in and as they drove away Danielle said after them. "Have fun Mother!" Then as she closed the door she and Meridith broke out into peals of laughter. "Did you see his face!" followed by more mirth. Both girls were so happy to see Agnes finally 'stepping' out.

Part four

A Disaster born

It was three months later when Danielle was busy smoozing the line formen at the last factory that her Mother owned that she failed to notice the look of shock and then hatred in the eyes of the Instrument Mechanic. It was Danielle's ex-father. He made sure to stay out of sight through the rest of the plant inspection and sneered as he watched her sway out with the natural grace of a women born, but he knew better. After all he was the one to make her. She was the reason for all the failures in his life and especially the failure in his marriage. Soon, very soon he would make her pay!

Will be continued soon..... Just have to figure How.... :-)

Goddess Bless,

Danielle

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's a good idea, but

There are some development issues. My biggest complaint is that it seems like the whole story is on fast forward. Blocks of time, and intermediate events are skipped.

I like the repentant ex-mother, and am looking forward to part two. What happens?

OMIGOSH!!!

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! This is soooo EVIL!!! I HATE DANIEL/DANIELLES PARENTS!!! Or evil ex-parents anyway, I hope they get theirs!!! Poor Daniel/Danielle, he/she had his/her life destroyed T_T

--------------------------------------------
Just a normal tg girl in a cruel cruel world.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

based on a true story? WOW

When ever I read such a story I partly wish that hat happend to me as a teen so I would not have wasted so many years to become true to myself.
Then again I wonder if I would really want that...

I guess the attraction is that the girl is forced through the change.
That may be hard but it also means she is "helped" over the problems a normal transion brings with it.

I'm still at times watching myself if I apear to masculine to others.
For my voice that is certainly true at maybe 50% of the time.

For my physical passing it's mainly selfconciousness.
I mean sure if you know what to look for you will be able to see (and I DO know what to look for) but I get nearly never read and even had a hard time passing as a male the last months or so before I finaly switched for good.

Danielle from the story does not have those issues. She does not remember much of her past I guess. Sometimes I wish I too could forget ...

I also long to have my teen years back. Growing up as a girl with all the ups and downs that brings. Most of all to finaly expirence love. (me being able to love an other person)

Well ... back to the story ... I would love to see it continued.
Would love to learn more about the past and future.

big hugs to you for the story Danielle

Holly

Friendship is like glass,
once broken it can be mented,
but there will always be a crack.

Friendship is like glass,
once broken it can be mented,
but there will always be a crack.

Intresting

The bulk of the story so far doesn't fit with her described reactions at the start but I suppose the fake father is about to fix that. I found the character's reactions before the fake father started the drugs MUCH too accepting and willing. Also I thought that given the fake parents attitude 18 was much too old for them to have started the process 16 or younger would make more sense and where did the 90%female come from suddenly?

Finally you glossed too much over her issues adjusting to living with her mother. While the drugs and hipnosis and what not would have had her skip over the normal problems he wouldn't have ended up with the kind of skills needed to actually function normally in society.