Universal 911

Printer-friendly version

Universal 911

Danielle L. O'Bryan

Part One

I was one of 600 Protectors. We each had specialized. My specialty was anti-Slaver. In the last 2000 Units of my exsistance I had encountered and destroyed 1,783,471 species that enslaved others and in the process had freed over 2 trillion slaves. I had recieved over 100 awards and acclamations from my people even though none of us did our job for self grandizement. Still I would be prevaricating if I said I was not pleased. Our species had evolved to the point of deities but for some reason that baffled our great thinkers we had not gone further on the great wheel. Our theologians, strange to even still have them, had concured that our duty was to protect the universe. We would seek the downtroden, the victims, and the enslaved and free them from their persecuters. I myself was quite fufilled to do this until the Great Wheel moved me on to a higher plane.

We were never unsucesful as no one on this plane could oppose us. We were as Gods yet we were never capricious with our power lest we fall prey to the corruption that created those we sought. In the last few million turns of the universe we had never lost one of our own. To me that spoke volumes. We were indeed doing that which we should.

I was pharsing, a term that meant becoming one with the all to feel for injustices, when I was practically grabbed and thrown into a very primitive pocket universe where the need for assistance was clammoring in my soul. Never, and I checked my memory closely, had this ever happened. The need was so overwhelming that I was practicaly dragged here. Most unusual! I managed, with a great deal of focus, to detach my self from the wronged party so that I may acertain the five W's. (What, Where, When, Why, and Who) The structure I found myself in rang false. It was real to a point but not real. This was going to be enjoyable! I thanked the Wheel for this opportunity. A cunundrum! My very first! I was as giddy as a neophyte!

I calmed myself and began to gather information. The ( 'people' they called themselves) people in the structure themselves also were true and not true. This was going to be special. I would have to use every ability I had to determine what and who was being wronged. The very fact that the emotions that drew me here were very real and I could still feel the intense need for assistance made me take this very seriously. There was a slaver here and the foul stench permeated the structure be it false or true! This was what I was created for. The disolution of slavers and the recovery of the enslaved.

I pulled myself back further from the source of great need as the intense emotions were still clogging up my sensory apparati. I needed to be clear to find the slaver. Suddenly, like the closing of a door, the slaver essence was gone. Again this was a first as I was able to acertain on all plenums in the direct vicinity. It was as if the slaver had left the universe itself. A fear started as I wondered if I had found one of our own that had embraced evil. If such was the case I would be hard pressed to prevail. I did not doubt that I would eventually, I was , after all, the slaver hunter. I had at my disposal many devices of mind that many of my kind did not even comprehend. I would stop this slaver but I would have to enter it's world to do so!

With trepitation I allowed myself to once again follow the mind of the enslaved that had pleaded with the Universe to rescue it! It was not difficult to find. There was only one! Again I noted the unusual aspects of this quest. I was encountering firsts after firsts. At the very least the experiance of this rescue would put me head and shoulders above my contemperaries and I felt this would allow me to find and solve even more obscure slaver issues! I again thanked the Great Wheel for this opportunity to do great good. I was flabergated when I actually felt a response. The Great Wheel must be close to this plenum!

I found and joined with the one who had called. I stayed far from it's mental center and just flowed with him for a period of time. Sifting through it's memories I discovered that this was indeed a slaver problem of the highest order. The victim had been coerced into the structure somehow..A promise of something I did not immediatley recognize... forced into a situation far from the victims norm... brutilized on a constant basis... humiliation was used to keep the victim off balance and unable to fight it's oppressors off. I did however get the idea that this victim would never bring itself to attacking it's slavers, or anyone for that matter. This caused me to raise my estimation of it's moral code. A 'TRUE' good soul. I was even now more determined to rescue this poor soul! I now had to merge myself with the victim at a mental level to understand it's language and get to know what was been done to it.

I became one with (HIM) a male of the species and determined that he had been offered a positon of employment then had been put through many unsettling situations. I reconized many ploys used by slavers everywhere. Of course the offer of employment was a sham. They needed to get the victim into the building. I acertained that the building itself played a key role but the victim was unaware of this. This could mean that 'HE' didn't know of this gambit or that the humiliations and pain were keeping 'HIS' mind off of it.

I went deeper and lived "His" first day in slavery.

************

Dan, now only referred to as Danielle, sat uncomfortably. His behind had been abused over and over as several "Trainers" had spanked him throughout the day! What a nightmare! He had come here for a job only to be met by abuse and humiliation 'ALL' day. Looking at his reflection in the abundent mirrors in this so called 'break room' he was again shocked and humiliated by the very sexy young girl that stared back. In just one day these people had all his masculinity sucked out and replaced by an ever growing persona of an air-headed Bimbo. What was so sad was he was slowly accepting his lot! He had tried on numerous occassions to escape but at every turn he was denied. I was as if they could read his mind! He looked around the room at his other fellow captives and could see the despair in their eyes as well. If what he was led to believe then these others were in fact true GG's or real girls. He was the only male so far to suffer!

'He was an experiment' he had overheard several times. What kind of monsters would do this? At first he thought he had run afoul of feminist who hated men but had been disabused of that notion quickly as most 'trainers' were men and, but for him, the victims were women! He shook his head carefully as he was getting quite the headache. He was sure that no-one outside this room would care though and there was great doubt that any of the 'girls' would have any pain pills.

We were sent here after our scheduled 'day' was over. I had again hoped that we would be let go. I knew that was a rediculous thought, however, as I knew that they would never dare to let any of us go. We would be able to bring this house of pain down so fast...... Once again I was overwhelmed by grief, frustration, and a deep, deep depression that I sent out into the universe hoping for rescue... from GOD! I don't believe in God anymore. What sort of God would allow such depravities to exsist. Naturaly I was shocked to recieve and answer. I felt a wash of warm, compassionate, love enfold my soul and erase all my pain. I was moved to tears.

The door opened and we were 'herded' out like cattle to another door which when opened showed a dorm like place with bunk beds, a small portable closet next to each set of beds, and through open doors at the end of the room were open shower stalls and several sinks. I guess this was home! The bunk beds each had a name plate. I would be spending my slavery in the company of one 'Anna'. I would imagine that was the sad, dejected camper standing next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders in a companionable guesture. She smiled up at me with her lower lip quivering. Suddenly she was hugging me desperately! "Why are they doing this?" she wailed.

Our Masters, that is what they were I thought, showed no pity at Anna's plight! We were informed to get cleaned up and get to bed as we had a busy day of training tomorrow. Our clothes (Uniforms, I thought) were to be hung properly in our respective closets. Our nightwear was there as well. We were expected to get clean and go to bed. That was all! The lights were to be turned off in two hours! The 'Masters' left and the doors closed behind them with finality. I saw that there were no handles on the inside of those doors. So much for escape! I guess that death was the only escape!

I must have said that out loud as I saw everyone around me nodding and a few 'Your right' comments. I looked around and counted thirty slaves like me. "I know this may sound strange!" I started, "But I believe we will be rescued soon. I just can't explain it but I know this to be true. Tomorrow! Tomorrow we will be freed!"

I recieved 'Uhuh's' and very strange looks but I continued to smile as for some reason I 'KNEW'!

Quickly I showered but when I looked in one of the mirrors I was dismayed to see my makeup still as fresh as they had put in on earlier this morning. My God! Was it permanent? Didn't matter! Didn't matter at all as tomorrow all this would be over! I dried my hair, with no hairdryer available, apparently the 'Masters' didn't want any fatal 'accidents' to lose them their slaves. Going to 'my' closet I took out the babydoll nighty they expected me to wear. Does this 'NEVER' end! Well yes, it does. I smiled! I climbed up the ladder to my bunk and settled in for the night.

I guess 'they' didn't think we were intelligent enough to hang ourselves as these bunks were far enough off the floor to allow even the tallest of us to accomplish this! I still felt the soothing balm of great kindness in my mind and went to sleep with a smile....... Tomorow!

Part two

Retributions

(Or: What do we have for them Johnny?)

I had allowed myself to be fully integrated with the one I was to save. I had gathered what information I could and had come to what I believed to be the appropriate response. While my 'Host' slept I had slipped through the entire complex. I had come to the conclusion that this was an immersion program being run by what was called a computer. It was child's play to enter the computer itself and I would have freed the slaves and destroyed the computer but for the fact that the slaves were not here. Mentaly pehaps but their physical bodies were elsewhere. Until I could sever the link without causing harm to the slaves I would have to work from within the program. It wasn't until many hours later that a portal opened and I was able find out the mastermind behind this evil plot. I made sure to leave a 'doorstop' on the portal as I perused this new computer I found myself in. So primitive yet so destructive. I found numerous records of 'finished' slaves. This was so diabolical! Attack the mind while you controlled the sensory input to said mind. The mind being assaulted had no chance! Eventualy it would dissolve into the parameters set by this most Evil of Slavers! I placed many locks on the programs so that I may do as I wished without 'Her' interferance. I had determined through this computer and out into the 'real' world all that I could about this particular Slaver and I would use that information to destroy 'Her' soon. First I had to locate the physical part of my host so that I would be able to re-integrate mind and body without the fear of loss of any integrity, either physical or mental. Placing a few roaming programs of my own into the slavers' computer I left to take care of several failsafes and overrides I had noticed in the Virtual reality module. Yes I was ready for 'tomorrow'!

**********

I awoke! I was not sure who I was at first! That felt strange. I didn't know where I was either! I was, however, very relaxed and felt strong! Then it all rushed in..... Yesterday flooded me with raw information then I was complete. Dan looked around seeing that 'he' was the only one awake yet. Today was special, he could feel it. With a light heart he climbed the ladder down from his bed and grabbing his toiletries went to the communal bath to brush his teeth, etc.

On the way back from the bath he was shocked to see one of the girls had indeed used the only way out and was hanging by her sheet. Her tongue hanging out from her faintly blue face brought a scream from me. Suddenly like a thrown switch everyone else was up and awake. Soon I was joined by others as we sadly stared at our deceased Sister. The doors slammed open and several 'enforcer' types rushed in. The girls squeaked and ran back to their beds. A loud voice 'commanded' that we get cleaned up and dressed ready for breakfast in twenty minutes! The girls scattered! I, however, stayed to watch. I overheard one saying to the other.'Why is this still here? Why hasn't it dissolved'. I really don't know why I giggled, beside the fact that they were suddenly not so sure of themselves anymore.

At my giggle they turned, suprised to see me still standing there. "Get dressed you stupid slut!" He raised his hand to hit me, as I just stood there totally unconcerned, and I laughed at his look of total consternation as he found that he could 'not' touch me! I gave him and his partner the royal one finger salute and went to get dressed. I was humming with expectancy! "Today, today!" I sang.

Imagine my pleased surprise when I opened my closet to see my 'uniform' had changed overnight! I gleefully put on the necessary undergarments as I looked at the silk 'Power Suit' that hung there! I felt like a million dollars as I put the black silk trousers on followed by the cream silk blouse to be followed by a jacket that fit me perfectly. There were sensible two inch heels and a patent leather purse completed the ensembe. Looking into a mirror I saw what appeared to be a sucessful business women. I was wearing tasteful jewelry that I didn't remember putting on. A buluva watch adorned my right wrist. I was ready! For what I wasn't sure but I felt great. I was super charged!

This 'was' the day!

Everyone else was staring at me with their mouths open then all charged for their closets as well. Judging from the squeals of delight I assumed their 'uniform' had magically transformed over night as well. We left the sleeping quarters looking like a group of young ladies at an EST seminar. The best was that none of the 'Masters' seemed to be able to do anything but stare! Oh! This was delicious! The girls and I looked each other over and giggling said to each other! "You rock, Girl!" This was the best day of my life! I felt a satisfaction deep inside that I knew wasn't me and I directed a torrent of silent thanks to it!

Arriving at what was supposed to be the feeding arena we all were again pleased to see what appeared to be a restaurant setting. We were seated at a long table with elegence dripping from it and offered menus. We chose whatever we wanted gleefully. Then sat sipping on our coffee while waiting for breaky to be served.

After yestedays humiliations and pain this was like a dream. 'Oh God! If this is a dream I never want to awake!' I felt assurances from within and just relaxed and went with the flow. I could learn to like this I thought.

Soon breakfast was over and we were standing in what appeared to be a hotel lobby when the elevator dinged and like a Tasmanian Devil, the evil witch from yesterday, who seemed to be foaming at the mouth, charged into us demanding to know "Just what we sluts thought we were doing?" All the other girls cringed at the sight of their nemisis. This bitch was behind every humiliation and every painful part of yesterday's 'training'. As this raving lunatic went to each girl and slapped them and pulled them toward the elevators, a mindboggling event took place.

Each girl thus slapped had an aura around them and what appeared to be mathematical fomulae floating around their heads. One by one they each 'POPPED! out of exsistance till there was just me and the feminine counterpart to Ghengis Kahn standing. "What the fuck?" the bitch asked as she looked around her with what had to be fear! YES! She was now the frightened one.

"Just what the fuck happened?" she asked uncertainly.

I just smiled at her! "Your just desserts Bitch!" Then I did the most incredible thing. I Slapped Her! Surprise was the understatement as she held her hand to her cheek! I had really belted her and you could see the redness forming! Suddenly those mathematical symbols appeared around her head and I watched in facination as she faded slowly, screaming, then POP! She was gone. This was too good! I got on the eleveator and pushed for the 9th floor. That was the floor of the intense humiliating and painfull training I had undergone yesterday. The door opened and I went to the room where I had undergone secretary training and without pause I opened the door and without pause I went up to the surprised pig that had abused me so much yesterday and again I slapped him with enough force to snap his head back. Both fear and anger suffused his countenance and he began to raise his hand to strike me when again those numbers and stuff floated around his head. With a wail of a banished deamon he also POPed! out of exsistance.

I re-entered the hallway as a door opened and out came that fat pig of a woman who trapped me under her desk yesterday and with a chain around my throat cutting off my air forced me to fellate her. She disgusted me. With out any prompting from my protector within I strode up to her and put all I had into slapping her face. It knocked her on her ass and left her jowls swinging. I could see my handprint on her face get redder and redder and then POOF! She burst into flames and in seconds was nothing but a pile of ash being played with by the ventillation system.

I was a little concerned when the whole building started to shake and the walls looked like jello. My internal suport systems calmed me down and I became aware that this was necessary. I was suddenly in a quiet dark hallway that led to a single door only. It was a single golden door that had mathematical symbols all around the frame in glowing silver script. For the first time I heard a tiny voice directing me to approach the door but not to touch. Without a pause I went to the door and closely scrutinized the silver marks. I was surprised when I recognized them. My rescuer also seemed surprised that I 'knew' what they were. With a soft prompting that filled my very soul with happiness, acceptance, and a love that would never end I was asked what the signs ment to me.

"They are the mathematical supports for a computer portal to another computer that were joined in a 'Network' of many like computers. This was a master coded portal that allowed the computer on the other side to 'link' with any of the other computers. This however was the 'Boss' or 'Administrator' of all the other computers." I spoke out loud even though I new that my 'friend' could hear me even if I had just thought it. I felt satisfaction and then was asked to enter the door. I must admit I was a tad nervous. If what was going on 'was' happening then this could hurt me! My companion assured me that it would not allow any harm to come to me. I saw a nimbus of blue energy surround me and I 'knew' that my protector was right. I opened and went through!

What I saw on the other side amazed me. This was MY office of the old computer firm that I had worked for till it was bought out and I, among many top people, uncerenmoniously were given our walking papers, with as little severance pay as the new owner could get away with. I remember how sad I was to be leaving behind my dream. I had discovered a means to perfect virtual reality. Not the cheap suit and glasses on the moving floor but a real total immersion process that would literaly allow a human mind to interact with a computer flawlessly. One could program the perfect holiday, join it and in minutes that seemed like weeks or months, return relaxed and ready to return to work. This was such a breakthrough. I discovered that you even came back with a tan. Your mind was so fooled that it made the necessary adjustments on your body. I saw the implications immediatley and placed many safegaurds in the program and thought that I had passworded my computer to the max. It would seem that they got the jump on me and I never got the chance to shut the system down thus putting those very safe guards in place.

BUT What the hell was I doing here! I remember being seen off with their security to our cars and told to leave the property. If we were to return without permission we would be charged. I HAD left and gone home. I remember having a long bath, dinner, and then trying to get into the system from my home computer. God I remember the pain! Then that awfull day! I must have got into the system but before I could shut it down I had somehow been trapped. I had no idea how but someone had trapped me here and had put me through hell. I wonder how many 'first' days I had really gone through!

There was someone sitting at my desk. I stared as the person looked up to see me! For a millisecond the universe swirled around my head but then my benefactor saved me again. The person looking up at me was 'ME'. I was pretty shocked but then realized that this too was a haluncination, a virtual reality, not real. I spoke to me "Ah Danielle! What a pleasant intrusion! Please sit down. Would you like a drink?" As I just stood there gazing at him I noticed that he was getting quite perturbed that I had not done as 'Requested'. Yes, I thought, the 'do as I say' protocols were either off of damaged. I silently thanked my rescuer again, receiving mental nod. My thanks were not necessary I guess as the entity seemed to be doing it's .... 'Job' !

"Danielle!" shouted myself, bringing me back to the present. "You will sit down!"

I silently flipped him the 'bird' and instead walked around 'My' office. No major changes had been done and I realized that some of my saftey protocols 'were' working. I laughed. "So, having problems with my program, asshole? Did you think that we at emergicon were in the dark ages or what? Did you think that you could just waltz in here and take over my life's work just like that?"

I had walked around the office as I said that, pointing out to my benefactor the various electronic devices built into the walls. I had those very same protections built into my virtual office as well and was gratified that they had stopped these people so far. This technology was not safe to be put into the hands of just anyone. This was world changing I thought without any personal pride, just concern. This could change the way how everything was done. No one had to be physicaly out in the world anymore. No more worries of assasination attempts, no more diseases being passed around like party favors, no need for any vehicals poluting our atmosphere, worries about shooting sprees at schools, children being abused, crimes of any sort being committed. I had brought to the world ..... perfection!...

I sadly realized that we, as a species, were not ready for this. We were not ready to give up our corporeal exsistance to embrace the virtual universe. So sad I realized that there were still, and would be for some time, the people who would see this as a means to control. I started to cry at the thought that what I had gone through was NOTHING, nothing that these assholes could inflict on the world, and no one would be none the wiser. I had made this possible. This nightmare was of my own doing, and I had NO clue how to stop it. Shit! I was caught in it myself. Granted I had free will in here but what could I do with it?

Still crying I sat on the couch and thought! There must be a way! I wonder where my body was? Was it still at home or had these monsters destroyed it. If I had no corporeal exsistance than there was no going back for me. Also I had no real idea how long I had being trapped here. If it wasn't for my rescuer I would now be a bimbo sex object for some power hungry asshole! I ignored myself yelling at me from my desk and went deep within to talk to my angel.

I eventualy arrived at a pleasent memory and there sat my wife smiling to me with her arms open in invitation. Of course this was not real, I thought, as my Vivian was dead from cancer for over a year. She was the real reason I had worked tiresly for so long on my Virtual World. A world were no more loved ones would die from disease or from anything. I enfolded myself into my wife embrace as I sobbed out 'I'm so sorry, I am sooooo sorry!" She in turn was whispering to me that I had done nothing wrong. What I had done was miraculous. Just too soon for this world to accept.

My wife slowly melted away and a floating ball of creamy energy was there in her place. I could hear my wife voice coming from it but I didn't mind. This was the entity that had saved me and through me maybe we could save the world. We conversed for ever it seemed about the pro's and cons but finally agreed that 'my' species was not ready for this incredible technology. I felt honored by it's praise. Coming from a species that had gained godhood that was great praise indeed.

It was determined through the entity's connections that my body had indeed been destroyed in order to force me to give up the codes and protocols to release my work to them. What arrogance! I focused on whoever was pretending to be me and asked in a voice dripping with distain. "Did you honestly think by destroying my body that I would help you. Such hubris. Such stupidity. You now have nothing to coerce me with. Nothing further you can do to me. I will destroy this program and any computer it is attached to and there isn't anything you can do to stop me. I will be free of this prison!"

"Wait! Wait!" the fraud me said with sweat on his forehead. I marvelled at how my program mimiced even this. It was such a shame I would have to destroy it as well as myself. I was quite sure that it would be a long time before either was duplicated. I thought this without a shred of ego just fact.
My fraudulant self was going on and on. "Your body isn't dead. We have it on ice. You don't want to destroy all your work do you Doctor? All this fantastic, incredible world you have created. We could be GODS Doctor. Please reconsider!" I could see the poor demented idiot trying to get help or at least word out to the outside world what was happening.

"You poor demented fool. Don't you see? Your friends have left you on your own. You have been betrayed. Now you see who you were working with!" I shook my head sadly at him as I went to the west wall. I had always thought of the WEST as where the good came from. I pushed a hidden catch and an interface panel came out of the wall. I laid my hand on it and recited the self destruct mantra I had hidden there. My poor fraud self went screaming out into the hall. There was no escape there! The flames caught him and ashed him instantly. Once again I went within and waited with my Deity friend for the end.

"It is a shame that no one could stay and keep an eye on your Universe to protect it from less scrupulous inventers than you. You do know that eventualy your idea will live again and perhaps this time neither you nor I would be around to protect your people from themselves!"

"Yes my glowing little friend you are so right! Say, couldn't you stay and keep an eye on things for, say a thousand years or so?"

"Ah! Sadly no my friend! My people would never allow the usage of a full member for such an extended stay. No It would have to be an apprentice that would stay! My plenum is in agreeance with this!" "Would you, perhaps be willing to take up the sword to protect your Universe?"

"Of course I would my friend but lest we forget my lack of a physical body and also my inpending death any second now!"

"Oh! Posh and piffle I say, mere bumps in the road!"

Once again I felt that wonderful warmth but this time it continued and continued and I thought that I was dying. My last thought just prior to blacking out was, "God I hope the little guy got out okay?" I felt/heard/tasted a full chuckle and the last words of my friend. "Right to the bitter end you think of others! You will do well Danielle!"

*****************

I opened my eyes! This in itself was something I never thought to do again. I realized I was in a bathtub full of pleasant oils and emulliants as the heat of the water was gently removing any stress I had. Stress in heaven? Wierd! I noticed that I still had my body from the virtual program. Ah well! Mine was gone so I think this will do as a replacement. The water cooled and I washed my self as if this was perfectly normal. I arose gracefully from the tub, wrapped myself in a warm cuddly towel and turned to the mirror. I may have screamed, I am not sure but I did fall back. There in the mirror was a small blue sparkly globe hovering in the air not that unlike my alien Diety friend. I heard what sounded like a cough and turning (Did I really turn or just shift my perspective) and there floating in what appeared to be my new livingroom was my cream colored friend!

"You'll get the hang of it my friend Danielle. I see in your mind that you have already accepted and have even begun to understand some of the motive means at your disposal. I knew you would work out. You have great power with even greater responsibilities now Danielle. If you have any question on the how to just think them and one of our training personel will be happy to assist you. I am afraid you will rather open to all of us for sometime. As soon as you learn to shut yourself off and Us out you will be ready. Be good! But have fun! Just because you are a deity in training doesn't mean that life ends! Phiffle I say! It has just begun! With a fading chortle he was gone. In his place I could sense the ENTIRE Universe.

Wow!

***********

The End?

Goddess Bless and keep you,

Danielle

Ps/ I have left this open ended so that I may add more chapters after contest is over on stardust. I hope to open my OWN universe with my New apprentice Goddess Danielle Running the show! We'll see!

Thanks again... Enjoy!

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good addition ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... to the contest, Dani !!

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

PLEASE...

...run this through a spell checker. A truly frightening number of misspellings here -- very distracting.

Eric