Not as Advertised Revisited

Printer-friendly version

NOT AS ADVERTISED REVISITED

Danielle Leigh-Anne O'Bryan

Prologue:

I remember back in 2000 I read a story by Rachel Ann Cooper called "Not As Advertised" and I really enjoyed it. As a matter of fact I must have read it at least seven times since then and enjoyed it each time.
Then the last time I read it, yesterday actually, I noticed the underlying reason for the Mother and daughter to feminize the men in their lives. The reason? Well the Husband always complained about how long it took his wife to get ready to go out ! Well pretty extream but O.K.

The son/brother however was just trying to tell his sister that she was gorgeous even without all her makeup and couldn't understand why she was so hung up on it. Wow! If my brother told me that he would get a hug and a big smooch. What a wonderfull thing to say. So for being the perfect little brother his Male aspect is murdered as well as his ability to have his own family.

So....The moral is..... Stay away from complementing anyone in your family. I would even be concerned about my boyfriend after reading this. What I don't understand is how I missed that fact for all this time. Do we women have a sadistic streak build in ? I may have to go to counseling now. That is just from 'reading' this story; what about the brother 'in' the story? Well this is my answer to that last question. I hope that Rachel will forgive me!

Chapter One

I can still remember that night when Mom and Dad had gone at it tooth and nail over dad complaining about how long it took for Mom to get ready to go out. I can even remember back a couple days when I gave my sister shit for using so much makeup when she was gorgeous even without it. I can't understand why she got mad at me, isn't that a compliment?
I can also remember when Mom said that that was enough in a real cold manner that effectively ended the argument. In just a couple of days Dad's and my lives were about to drastically change for ever.

After that weekend when I got home from school on Tuesday Mom had a present for me. She knew about my love for all the old rock and roll hits and had found a selection of fifteen tapes for me and the same for dad and her. I just hugged her and thanked her profusely and ran up stairs to put the first one on as I did my homework. I had gotten into the habit of always having music in the background playing while I did any project in my bedroom and when I slept. Mom had used the radio when we were younger to help us sleep and I just got into the habit of it. I think that that first tape must have really relaxed me because I fell asleep and Mom had to wake me for dinner. It was at dinner when the strangeness started when Mom asked me to take better care of my hair and I agreed without a whimper. Conversation at the table that night was actually quite civil and enjoyable, and the music in the background was nice.
Right after dinner I went up and washed and conditioned my hair then after drying it and looking in the mirror I thought that something wasn't quite right so I backcombed it and tied it in a ponytail up off my neck. There, that looks better I thought then wondered in suprise why I had just done that ??? A little voice in my head told me that it looked nice and I had to agree! So Okay!

Mom was very pleased with my hair and was very effusive with praise. I noticed that Dad had done the same to his hair and even though he didn't have as much hair as I did his was nice, full, and shiny. It was sort of fluffy with a blunt cut at the back. I never really liked 'big' hair but I had to admit that Dad's was nice.

We watched T.V. until ten that night and I went to bed with the tapes playing and I woke up to the sounds of Jim Croce. When I got dressed for school instead of just putting my hair back and holding it with a rubber band I brushed it out, fluffed it up a little and borrowed one of Jan's black scruncies.
I looked into the mirror with satisfaction and wondered if I should get my ear pierced.... Maybe two ! Wow! Did I really want to get both of my ears pierced? Well yea, why not, It would look cool! When I went downstairs I notice that Dad's blemishes were gone and when I asked about it he said that he had used some of Mom's stuff of them and wondered if he looked okay. I told him it looked nice and made him look younger. He was pleased and thanked me for noticing. Both Mom and Dad noticed my hair and told me how great it looked and that I should definately keep it up. "Sure, why not." I answered. "It took all of twenty seconds to do."

Some of the girls at school noticed my hair and complimented me on it. Now that was strange. I really liked getting compliments. Other than that the day went by okay.

Not any T.V. that night but I did my homework to the wonderful sounds of rock and roll and slept to it also. I woke up feeling refreshed and ambitious. I put more ooomph into doing my hair that morning and even used some of Jan's Lanolin spray and put a little more back combing into it. Boy! I like the look of that and smiled to myself. I tied it off a little higher today and use a red scrunchie and then went down to breakfast. Dad must have been pretty sleepy this morning as he was wearing Mom's scuffs, not the flats either but the one's with about a 2" heel. I mentioned that he might want to change his shoes before going to work. That got a laugh but Dad said something really strange when he admitted to liking the bit of heel.

The weirdness continued when Dad changed for bed that night and had come into the kitchen wearing what was definately women's shoes with an even higher wedge heel and his toes were painted a pale pink. He was wearing his satin Pj's, at least they looked like his. All this gave me a little chill but all I did was say " Nice slippers Dad." He answered " Thanks son. I got them on the way home today and your Mother did my nails. How do like the color?"
"I uhh! Yea Dad if you do it is a nice shade." I mumbled. "Thanks." from Dad. Wow what was up with Dad all of a sudden. Well it didn't matter as I was brought up to be unjudgemental. On the contrary we were taught to be very tolerant of others. What business was it of mine anyways. Besides Dad's nails did look good in those slippers.

That night I brushed out my hair and put it up at the crown with a violet scrunchie. I thought that it looked cute that way and it swished around as I moved brushing my neck on occasion. Looking in the mirror I decided that I definately wanted my ear peirced, maybe both, yea both and maybe Jan would let him borrow some of those cute dangles? Woah! Where is your brain going? That I would look cute with more hair and nice earings? What's the problem with that? There was Daddy with fluffy hair, his nails painted, wearing pretty slippers, and for all I knew those were girl Pj's. Didn't I want to keep up? I'm not sure..... I was having reservations about Daddy's and my escallation into femininity. On one side of the coin I was worried with it but one the other side I would love to paint my nails and those slippers really were attractive, even on Daddy.

That next weekend I found myself in real trouble. Not TROUBLE trouble but Jan was into the habit of hanging her lingerie over the shower rod and when I went in for my shower I had to take them down. She does have great taste in lingerie, and I really loved that pair of pale blue panties with the wide lace at the top. After I had finished my legs and shaved my armpits I got out of the shower, patted myself dry I just had to try those panties on. I mean, what are sisters for anyway? As those soft panties went up my freshly shaven legs I thought that I had died and gone to heaven. These were GREAT! ** Holy CRAP! Jack!!! You just shaved your legs and underarms and are getting off on your sister's underwear!!! That other voice in my head answered 'SO? I think they are pretty. So sue me!'

Just then, as if on cue, Janet entered the bathroom. She knew I was probably done as the water had stopped running for a while now. "Well Jack, those look real cute on you, do you like them?"

"I......Uh!...I'm sorry Janet. I don't know what came over me. I am sooo ashamed. I didn't mean......."

"Oh! Don't be silly Jackie. I don't really mind if you get with the program. Panties are so much more comfortable then those dumb briefs you wear. Would you like a few pair until you get some for yourself?"

"You wouldn't mind? Yes I really would. I think I love them"

"No, why should I, were siblings aren't we?"

"Well yeah but........"

"Then it's settled. I'll go get you some."

Janet came to my bedroom with five more pairs of pretty panties in various shades and styles. She also brought me some other things as well such as a nighty, mules just like Daddy had, flats, a bra, and a shirtwaist dress and just put them into my closet. This is soooo strange. I just sort of zoned out and didn't even complain. Just before Janet left I ran up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss. **Me Kiss my Sister!!!!????** What is the world coming to. Well I had kissed and hugged her before but this time I felt like her sister. I am quite concerned with my behaviour lately but it seems as if I have no control.

If I thought THAT was strange, I hadn't seen Daddy yet. He came to breakfast Saturday morning wearing a pair of Mom's shorts, his new sexy slippers, and had done his nails in a round shape like Mom and Jan's with a shiny clear polish on them. His legs were bare, cleanly shaven, and not that bad to look at. His hair was fluffy and looked a lot like Mom's. My first thought was 'where was he putting the jewels? Those shorts were tight! My next thought was ' Wow! darned if Daddy doesn't look kind of nice in Mom's shorts. His hair and nails looked nice too. I couldn't believe how nice his legs looked. Good grooming must be contagious around here. Well I quess that I could 'get with the program' as Janet said. I then went up to Janet's room and borrowed an emery board, some pearlized pink polish and some clear. Then I proceeded to do all my nails just like Daddy and the girl's. When they dried I looked at myself in the mirror again and ran my hand over my butt. Darned if I didn't have a nice one there! A little lumpy in front but I just knew that I was not going back to cotton after feeling how nice nylon, satin, and silk felt. I wondered if Daddy had discovered the joys of panties yet? I had to get myself some satiny panties next time I go shopping. I put on the slippers that Janet had loaned me to keep up with Daddy and went back to the family room.

"Way to go bro" said Jan. I answered "Like them?" She nodded "Yes. Nice job on the nails too!"

Saturday we lounged around the pool after the grass was cut. We were listening to the sounds of Eric Clapton and some Janis Joplin. I felt very mellow. Dad was wearing a tight speedo and again the thought came to my mind of what he was doing with his male parts. He was barely showing and the suit looked good. The question of when I had started to shave my pits came up and I explained that I thought the hair retained B.O. and I felt cleaner with shaved legs and pits. Daddy agreed and said that he had started the practice too. Some of the things that girls do aren't such a bad idea even if it takes a few minutes now and then.

We had lying there listening Crosby, Stills, and Nash and I was sunning myself for awhile but felt that that was enough for today and went up to my room. Looking in my full length miror on the back of my closet door I wondered if my legs were as good as Daddy's when I noticed that my eyebrows were positively barbaric. Off I went to Jan's room and borrowed her tweezers and thinned them out from the bottom and got rid of the ones over my nose. The more I thinned the better they looked. I bet that T.V. stars do this all the time. I fixed my ponytail at my crown with a pink scrunchie. I really loved the feeling of my hair as it swung back and forth. A few more inches and it would be brushing my neck. I always thought that a ponytail looked sexy on a girl. I put on my borrowed mules again. I think I like these but they seem to make me walk like a girl. I sashshayed back to the pool.

Janet noticed the 'improvements' immediately. "Wow Jackie! You have really pretty legs!" she teased. Not to be outdone I replied "Thanks Jan. I'm glad you think so." She continued with " You did your brows too. That really softens your face considerably Jackie. Good show. I like your hair up like that too but would you please ask next time you want to borrow my hair stuff?" That caught me off guard as Janet seemed to be really pushing the escallation of my femininity but I apologized and decided to get my own stuff next time I went shopping. Sis thought that would be a great idea then asked me if 'MY' bra fit. I coughed a little embarased and answered in the afirmative. Not quite done with me she told all and sundry that she was sure that my dress should fit quite nicely and that she hoped I liked it. I can remember saying that it was cute and thanking her. Now did I just thank my sister for a dress and said that it was cute implying that I would wear it? Yea, I guess I did. Wow! It IS cute though.

Yet another dateless weekend alowed me the opportunity to go shopping. My nerdy friend Brandon accompanied me to the mall. Not that I had planned it something inside me took over and I found myself dragging Brandon into J.C. Penny and turned into a shopping animal. The next thing I knew I was buying Panties. Lots of gorgeous, satin and lace panties. That wasn't all, I also bought this to die for mid calf length nightie with a fitted bodice in mint green. Brandon was looking confused as he asked me who all that stuff I had just selected was for and when I told him it was for me in a matter of fact voice he just about lost it. When I told him I was going to get my ears pierced he broke down and let me know that he had always fantasized about wearing womens clothing but never had the nerve to do anything about it. He let me know how proud of me he was!

We did go to the piercing booth and I got two plain gold studs, as well as some cubic zirconia for after when my ears healed. I wasn't sure how much I could get away with at school but I really didn't think it would be safe for me if I got too ostentatious. I still had a few weeks of school left before summer vacation. We then stopped at a dollar store and I bought all sort of hair products. I made sure to get my own selection of scrunchies and pins, a few ribbons and a silk decoration that clipped in when you wore your hair up. Also I found a comb for a french braid and one of those 'Hairdini' things. All the while Brandon was carrying on about how jealous he was but I didn't see him doing anything about it. Just like he said.

I really don't know what came over me but we ended up in the Payless shoe store roaming through the 8-9 isle of the women's section. Janet had put a pair or two of pantyhose in my sock drawer and I had a pair on. Brandon was bouncing of the walls as I tried on cute girl's shoes. I finally decided on a pair of black flats and a pair of loafers with a slightly built up heel in a size 8. Okay, so it was about a 2 1/2 inch heel. They were cute and I figured that I could wear them to school. Why did I want to wear girl's shoes to school? Why was I wearing panties and pantyhose? Because it just felt right somehow. I wore the loafers home. The cashier wised off at me I think. He asked me if I wanted a purse to go with everthing. He called me Miss. On one hand I wanted to belt him but on the other hand I thought it was sweet of him to ask so I reached over and pulled down this neat black sholder bag and added it to my pile with a dazzling smile to him. The way I had my hair done and the earings.... Oh, my! The shoes were easy to get use to. No problem at all and they made my feet look a size smaller at least. They also made me as tall as Brandon who, in reality, isn't very tall either. I just loved the flats. They were sexy but demure.

When I got home I was in for a real startling surprise. There, watching television, were Mommy and Daddy in almost identical Peignoir sets with mid heeled mules and I was quite sure that Daddy was wearing all the necessary under clothes as he showed a considerable breast development that made his outfit so right! You could be forgiven for thinking that two Ladies were enthralled in the T.V. offerings that night.

I totally lost it but not in the way you would think. I gushed! Me! "Daddy You look wonderful. That looks great on you. Is that Mom's stuff?"

"Oh no son, your Mom and I went shopping tonight at an out of town shopping center. I see that you have too by the look of those packages. Cute Shoes! Are you going to wear them to school?" He smiled at my nod. "I see you got your ears pierced. Good for you, we were wondering when you would get around to that. Now you and your sister can share earrings. What else did you buy?"

"Just some panties, a nightie, and these shoes. Oh! These cute flats too. Do you want to see?" Mom smiled and said "Yes honey, model for us." I showed them my new flats and they made appropriate noises. "Okay, I'll go up and change." It took me a few minutes but I put on my new nightie, the padded bra that Jan had given me, put on my new flats, then let my hair down and brushed it out into it's natural waves. It hung passed my shoulders and was very shiny. Well if Daddy can wear makeup then I wasn't being left behind, so I proceeded to borrow some of Jan's Plumrose. I just knew she would have a hissy fit but I would replace it and get myself some as well. Good thing she was out on a date. I thought I looked kind of cute, definitely girlish but cute. Again I felt a feeling of unease as I enjoyed what was in my mirror. What the 'HE double hockey sticks' was wrong with me, but I was on a roll and couldn't stop! Down I went to show off my escallating femininity.

"OH! Jackie you look darling, doesn't he Lou?" Mom gushed. "You really have potential son!" said Daddy as he smiled his approval."I think you could be almost as pretty as your sister, don't you think Elanor?" "I do Lou and you are looking awfully cute yourself. You should both embrace this new clean look and let it grow on you. I'm sure you'll come to love all these soft, pretty things you both are trying out."

Again that sense of dread poured through my body like a cold shower so much that I shivered. "Mom that is just what I am worried about. I am unsure what is driving both Daddy and myself to explore our, what must be latent femininity, but if we are not carefull Daddy could lose his job as I am sure he has something in his job contract about conduct and I could be the victim of Gay Bashers and end up in the hospital or dead! I looked right at Mom as I said that and was slightly mollified as I saw some worry and concern in her eyes. Is this what you want Mom?

"Well then, " Mom said. " I think it would be prudent to keep this self inprovement project of yours mostly at home for a while, don't you think? At least the more flagrant things like makeup?" "Yes honey" said Daddy, "That just makes sense. We can enjoy these nice things at home and be our old drab selves at work and school. Okay Jackie?"

"Okay Daddy, if both you and Mommy think that is best, but I am still very worried as I seem to be driven to keep getting more and more girlish every day and you know that entails a lot more than clothes. I would imagine I act quite feminine too and that could get me into a lot of trouble at school. The girls have been very nice and understanding but the boys are mumbling and giving me very strange looks. Quite frankly I am uneasy at school and your attitude is quite disquieting. Don't you love me anymore?"

Not waiting for an answer I spun on my heels and went upstairs, slammed my door and locked it. I fell into bed crying. I had been doing that a lot lately. I eventually fell asleep to the rocking sounds of Santana. My dreams were a mixture of pretty clothes, makeup, and flashing knives with the sounds of muffled gun shots. It was disquieting to say the least and I was glad to wake up.

Janet caught me that morning bouncing off walls half asleep wearing my nightie and makeup. She looked a little surprised but said, "Well Jackie you look comfortable. How do the mules fit?" "Almost perfectly Jan. Thankyou, I think I'll get a pair. I like them and so does Daddy. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your polish and makeup?" "No, not really Hon, but you should watch what you borrow as that makeup is smudge proof and probably won't wear off for a few days." "Oh well, I'll make the best of it, thanks, I'll remember that."

Sunday was church and Daddy and I wore our panties and hose and I did my hair a little. I mean, it was Sunday and we were going to Church, I didn't think I looked too feminine even with my pink lips. Neither did Daddy. Judging from the occasional strange looks I got, maybe I may have been wrong.

Monday morning we did our usual thing except for a few modifications. I couldn't take out my studs but I didn't tease my hair much and I took off my nail polish. I did put a coat of hardener on so that they would resist breaking. Of course I couldn't hide the way my nails were shaped. A few noticed the earings but only a couple of the girls made a point of it, none of the guys. A couple of the girls noticed my shoes and told me how much they liked them. Barbara wanted to try them on so I let her and they fit her. Carol noticed my pantyhose and winked at me saying, "Jackie you shouldn't go bare foot. Put on Barb's Mary Janes while she has yours on."

"Oh! I couldn't Carol, what if she doesn't want to trade back? They are cute though!" She just smiled back. I really did want to try on those shoes. Maybe I had a friend. The girls did seem to be friendlier though and I hung with them a bit throughout the day.

I was a slight kid, what you would call 'non-threatning' in girl talk so they didn't have a problem with me. A couple noticed my eyebrows and said that I looked 'sweet'. I told one, "Thanks Laurie, I'm trying to clean up my act and dress nicer and take care of myself a little. You really like the look?"

"Yes Jack, I think it works for you. You are starting to look like your sister though Hon. Don't stop until you complete you look. You have to find what works for 'you'. The high heels are a nice touch too but the Mary Janes would look cute too. I had to ask her if they were not too high? "Just right hon." she replied. "You are still only about 5' 8" with them on. You should get some more cute shoes and wear them. You'll be fine!" Wow! If only they knew how 'SWEET' I was becoming for what reason I don't know. Again that feeling of unease came over me. Maybe I should look for some professional help. I'll ask Daddy when I get home.

Later that evening when I had a chance to talk to Daddy I mentioned my concerns and he said that it was perfectly natural for a person to explore themselves and that he didn't feel I need any help. I was to just to go with it. He must have mentioned my worries with Mom as she was quite attentive to me and I soon had forgotten my worries and when I went to bed that night I felt somewhat at peace.

Tuesday night Daddy came home and changed into a pair of shorts, a blouse with a bra and a pair of flats. FLATS!!! They looked a lot like mine. Jeeze, he was really getting cute looking since he started caring for himself and embracing his feminine side. I couldn't help but to tell him how nice he looked. He replied that he felt great and thanked me. I noticed that he had plucked his eyebrows and I could swear he had on some mascara in addition to blush and lipstick. I thought he could look just as foxy as Mom! Wow! I'm thinking of my Dad all dolled up in women's clothes; a dress, high heels, and all with BOOBS. AM I NUTS? I think he would be major cute though!

The week went by with minor differences and the weekend was upon us again and all the while I had been enjoying Mom's gift, and by Saturday had played all fifteen tapes over three times around including continuous loop overnight. After chores I went up and cleaned myself up and put on fresh panties and fixed my hair. I'd shaved my legs and pits and did my nails and hair by the time everyone was ready for our joint shopping trip.

We started off at the discount department store (you know that really big one with over 1100 outlets) and got a lot of things there. What were we shopping for, the four of us? Soft, pretty things. Things that made us feel good and look good of course. Janet helped me with my makeup selections and Mom helped Daddy. We all got some undies including a couple of teddies, slips, bras, skirts, and blouses, hose and another gown or two.
Then Daddy an I went into the men's room and put on our thigh high hose and then went to the shoe department and got some slippers, flats, and oxfords. We also got some other shoes that would pass as men's, sort off. I did get myself a pair of those cute Mary Janes. We also got some pretty heels. Of course we tried them on when we thought no one was looking. I got such a rush when I tried on my first pair of heels. They were black patent and had at least a three inch heel. They were very sexy! I got really excited, obviously I'm afraid.
"Jackie!" my mother cautioned. "Just look at you even in your tight panties." I apologized to mom but told her I just couldn't help myself. "Well, if that's how you're going to react maybe we better get something to calm you down, the BOTH of you. I'll go see about that next week. I swear I can't take you two ANYWHERE" she kidded with a big grin. "Oh, cut that out Mom," I retorted. "We'll be okay as soon as we get used to feeling like this about pretty things."

Mom did get us something to calm us down. It was some purple pills. She had us take first one a day, then two, then three, than four. We stayed at four from then on. I don't know if I felt calmer but I started to notice strange changes in my body and in my thinking. Daddy was wearing women's clothing almost all the time except at work and even then he would have all the proper under things for a women on underneath his work clothes. He was in trouble though as he started to show and it became very difficult to hide his feminine charms. I too was having problems as I was becoming more a Jacqueline ( as my sister called me) than a Jack.

I was stunned!! I can remember when we got home from that big shopping spree and mom took Daddy in hand and Janet took me and we got decked out to the max. Janet was very patient with me showing me all about makeup. She was really very sweet about it. I was so glad that I hadn't started to shave yet. My complexion looked great after I covered a couple of zits. Janet rolled my hair for me, putting me under the dryer while she did my nails in a rose cream to match my lipstick. I then got into my new undies, hose, heels, and my new 34B bra with some falsies. Then came one of her casual party dresses. "Go look at yourself Jacqueline darling," she said. "Jacqueline?" "You are far too sexy sister mine to be a Jack. Go look!"

I can remember that as if it was yesterday. I WAS stunned. She was right, Mom was right. I could be a major fox if I took the time to dress and makeup like a girl but then I realized, "Janet, this all took two hours to do."

"Well little sister, now you are getting the point. Pretty comes with a price. It takes time, effort, know how, a little talent, and of course your prettiest things.

"I don't know about all this Janet. What's with Daddy too all of a sudden? He's acting awfully girly lately. It's not just the clothes. Am I doing that too?"

"Do you want the truth?"

"Well of course the truth!"

"Of course you are Jackie. How could you not? You are both going to become more and more feminine to the point that you can't pass any more as boys at all. Isn't that what you wanted?"

There was a long, very pregnant pause while I digested what I had just heard. "Oh, Jan YES, that is exactly what I want. What is the matter with Daddy and Me?" There was no answers forth coming from her and I realized right then that she knew what was going on and wasn't going to tell me. For all I knew She could have something to do with it. I remember that there was a slight distrust bubbling up from the almost burried Jack and I think that is what kept me warry of her. She was just so into making me a girl!

Well Daddy was now known as Louise and I asked him if he any idea why we acting the way we were but he didn't know and didn't think that even knowing would help and we should just go with the flow. Well...Daddy was definately over the edge and I didn't think I should expect any help from him. I wasn't sure why I was hanging on to the last shred of Jack but part of me thought it was very important as the rest of me just got more and more girly everyday.

Finals were long gone and it was coming up to the 4th of July and strange things were happening to my body and mind and I was actually getting upset about not having a top to go with my bathing suit. Old worries and paranoia came back and sat on my chest as I realized just how girly I had become. I had to get to the bottom of this or I was going to go crazy. I realized if any answers were forthcoming I better have a record of it before I too went over the edge, so I set up my camera system and tied it into my computer and made sure that I had lots of file space just in case it took some persuasion and then I asked my dear sister in to my room.

"Jan, why is my chest sore and hard underneath?"

"Don't you know Jackie?"

"Give me a break sis. If I knew why would I ask?"

"Oh, alright! Your milk glands are developing is all. Nothing to worry about but by the end of summer you'll have to wear a girl's swimsuit. You are growing a nice set of hooters sis. Is the rest of you shrinking?"

"How did you know about that?"

"Just a quess. It IS then?"

"Yes...."

"Good! Then your new titties won't have to fight so hard to come to the surface."

"MY WHAT!!!?"

"Gee Jacqueline. Didn't you hear me? HOOTERS! It's not just about clothing. Don't you get it yet? You're turning into a girl. So is DADDY! You have made a few girl friends at school and they love the new you, I might add. I've talked to them and explained the situation. There's a new girl on the block sister friend and she's YOU!

Well ladies, I fainted dead away. It was a good thing that my room was carpeted and very plush.

I woke up with Janet kneeling over me and a wash cloth on my forehead with my bangs brushed back. "What happened?"

"I suppose you went into shock when you heard that you and Daddy were turning into girls. Neither of you ever appreciated what Mom and I go through to be pretty so now you Do, don't you Jackie honey?

Sitting up I said, "So this was some sort of a revenge thing Janet? You AND Mom did this to us? But why me? I never said anything about the time it took you and Mom to get ready I only couldn't understand why you used so much cosmetics when you were just so pretty without all that stuff! I never got on your case about how long it took. I can't believe you did this to me!"

"Oh how sweet Jackie but I never saw it that way I'm sorry. So yes this was a revenge thing but we did you a big favor. We wanted you to both understand and what better way than for you to become one of us? You are both going to LOVE becoming women. You'll see. You don't act anything like a boy anymore sweetie. The boys at school must think you are really fruity by now, especially when you try to act like Jack so you might as well give it up. I'm sure the girls will tell them soon so you don't have to worry. You'll be just another chick at high school and you may as well start going to the summer dances in a skirt and flats. You're going to spend the rest of your life married to a vanity table just like us! At least you'll never had to shave. Louise will have her beard taken out."

"MOM!!!!!!" I ran screaming in my new feminine voice into the kitchen and almost tore the slim skirt I was wearing. I was in tears of course and waving my arms around wildly.

"What ever is the matter honey?"

"I think you know very well Mom."

"Oh, THAT! I think we should wait for your Auntie Louise to get home and we will discuss it then if you still want to."

Well of course that was the end of that as Louise didn't want to talk about it as she was having way too much fun! Louise and I weren't rocket scientist but it didn't take one to figure that we were taking female hormones somehow and that our breasts and bums were expanding every day. I knew my pelvis would expand to child bearing proportions. I would be into a full B cup by August and so would Louise if not more. I just never got enough of that 70's rock and roll. I played it almost every night and according to Louise she did too.

I'm not sure what did it to me but Jack surged up today. It could have been when I realized that I was scoping out the boys or realizing that even though my pelvis had grown to child bearing proportions I would NEVER have any children of my own. It occured to me that my Mother and my sister had murdered Jack and That just couldn't go without retribution. Louise was a lost cause and would be in their corner but I just had to find out from Mom where she was over this whole revenge thing.

Again I was in the kitchen crying when Mom came in and rushed to my side and asked what ever was wrong? "Mom, do you love me?"

"Of course honey! Why would you ever think otherwise?"

I told her about what Janet had told me. "Why would you do such a terrible thing to me? I was always a good son, did well in school, never got into any trouble, and I Never complained about how long it took you to get ready for anything. What did I do to make you HATE me so much that you and sis would want to kill me?"

"Oh my darling I don't Hate you I love you very much but when your sister told me that you were hassling her too I just put you into the same category as your father. Janet has told me of the misunderstanding and I am truly sorry but I'm afraid it is too late now but I will LOVE you so much as a girl and so will you're Auntie Louise. You wait and see, you will love being a girl. Your sister and I will make sure of that so please stop crying!"

"Mother, you don't understand! I'll now never be able to have my own family and who is going to marry a freak! I'll be a lonely, old, half and half person without anything to offer anyone. You have KILLED me! And for what? I compliment my sister and the next thing I know she and you are changing me into a girl without any input from me. Don't you have any conscience? I HATE YOU!!!!" With that I ran up to my room, locked my door, and put a chair under the door knob. I had no idea that I had left my Mother very distraught crying her eyes out as she realized the enormity of her crime and how it had lost her her only son. Of course she never had an iota of the real nightmare that was waiting for later that day.

I sat in front of my computer for a while in a daze. Gradually purpose came to my eyes and I started to write my suicide note. I just couldn't go on. Why should I? My mother had made me into a freak! Her and my sister had tried to kill Jack so that Jacquline could take my place in the family and I had no one to turn to. Even my Father was now an ally of theirs. I was doomed and if I didn't do something soon I was afraid that Jacquline would take over and I would be lost. I had to work fast! I wrote everything that had happened to Daddy and me and what was still going on. I attached the movie I had taken of Janet's confession and then E-Mailed my letter to every Police station, Fire department, and Social Services department within the tri-state area. I hoped to God that someone would take me seriously. This is what I wrote........

To whom it may concern:

First off I cannot emphasize strong enough that this is a plea to save my very life.
This is not a hoax! I am pleading for help! Please come to the address that I have included above as soon as possible. As hard as it to believe my Mother and sister are killing me and have already killed my father. I am barricaded in my room and hope they don't think to cut my communication off to the world.
I am afraid that I may have given you eroneous information but I am afraid that if I tell you what is happening here you would never believe me. I beg of you to please take me seriously and at least come out for a look if only to satisfy your curiosity. Well here goes...
Somehow both my father and myself have been brainwashed into wanting to be women and have also been given female hormones somehow. My father has already succumbed and is now known as my Aunt Louise. I am hanging on to the last shreds of my male self with my already inch long nails. I cannot go on like this and I would rather be dead than become my Mother's new daughter! If you do come and I am already dead please don't forget to do a tox screen to see how much hormones they have coursing through my body.
My last dying wish is for you to please see that the two real women in this house are properly punished for what they have done. I cannot even bring myself to call them my mother or sister anymore. How could a Mother do such a thing to her own son.
I assure you that any one you talk to will tell you that I never got into any trouble, got good grades at school, and was always willing to help around the house. I had no idea that being a good son was a crime that deserved the death penalty but I guess my family feels so. Please avenge me I beg of you.
Oh! Only genetic women should come in the house as I am not sure if whatever affected my Father and me is still on nor do I know how long it would take to work. Please be careful.

Please hurry as my life is in your hands. I will kill my self soon before my sister and mother win. I must!

Jack

I double checked my letter and felt that it told what it had to and coupled with the movie of my sister should be believable. Tears came to my eyes as I pressed the send button as I knew that this act heralded my demise. I stumbled over to my dresser and fumbled around looking for my grandfather's razor that I had been looking foward to using for my first shave. It was an antique by now and as the bottom turned the top opened to reveal a doubled sided razor blade. I removed the blade and sat on my bed staring at the instrument of my death. Again I started to cry as I relived my short live prior to ending it.

I sat on my bed for about half an hour seeking the courage to take my own life and then another half an hour talking to God asking for advice, direction, and finally forgiveness.

It took everything I had as I drew the blade across my right wrist. It really stung and blood started spurting out right away so I imagined that I had done it right. I repeated the action on my left wrist and lay down on my bed for my final sleep.

********

I heard a banging on my door and I told them that they were too late as I was already dead! I was starting to get quite faint and that yell had taken all my strength. My bed by now was soaked in my blood and I knew I was close to leaving this terrible world. Suddenly my bedroom door exploded inward and I noticed with no real interest that several of the people that crowded around what was left of my door were dressed as Police and fireman. I noticed that everyone was a women. I was cheered that my E-Mail had gotten through even though they were just a tad too late. They cleared the way for another group with a stretcher and all sorts of paraphanalia. I assumed these were the paramedics and that was the last thought I had.
********

I had read many different stories with different views of what happened when you died but what was happening to me was not any of them. I was floating above my own body and looking at a mass of humanity milling around my room. I also saw my parents and sister (crying their eyes out, but I wasn't sure if that was because they were caught or because of the sight of me swimming in my own blood.) being handcuffed and taken off by the police. YES!! Thankyou GOD!!! There is justice after all.

I then felt a tingle in my chest and looking around saw one of the paramedics rubbing two plate things together yell something and put them on my dead body. This time I felt quite a shock in my chest. One of the other medics plunged a huge needle into my chest and the other again put those plates on me. I felt a mule kick me in my chest and all went black.

Part Two

I had absolutely no idea where I was nor how long I had been there and my eyes didn't seem to work but I could hear. I was also choking. There seemed to be something shoved down my throat. I guess that my thrashing about alerted someone as right away I felt that restricting device sliding out of my throat. I gratefully took a deep breath and sighed with relief. "Thankyou!" I was shocked by the breathy, sexy voice that came out! "What is going on?" I asked again in that unknown voice. Obviously it was coming from me but sounded way more mature than my age would acount for.

I suddenly felt my left hand taken in between two very soft hands with long nails. "Oh! My poor baby I am so glad you are back with us" I tried to jerk my hand back but whoever it was had a good grip or I was very weak. The voice was one I didn't recognize. "Please let me go. I don't know you..... Help! Help me please! This person is a stranger to me!" I really was tired all of a sudden and my voice trailed off to a whisper as I returned to unconsiousness.

The next time I awoke I could see and I noticed I was in a very feminine room that any small girl would feel comfortable in. I was neither. I tried to get up but found that I was restrained to the bed and my hands held in place with velcro strips. Of course I screamed my head off. I even startled myself with the timbre and volume of my scream. It didn't take long before a nurse bustled in and totally ignored me as she examined my restraints. Satisfied that I wasn't a threat to her she finaly turned to me with a smile saying, "My God girl! I thought you were dying or something! What can I do for you?"

"Well for starters, " I said in that strange voice. "You could release me from these bonds and please tell me where I am, as well as why I am here!"

"Well sweety I am sorry but I am not allowed to release you without your doctor's approval and as to where you are, you are in Portland Childrens' Hospital but you will be moved now to a regular hospital as you are definately not a child anymore. Now why you are here...... All I know is that you were in a coma for five years and just revived last month. Prior to that I do not know. I can tell you something though, your file is sealed and the name on your chart and wrist tag say Jane Doe. Quite weird! Do you know who you are?

"Well sure... My name is.... is...." Sudden tears stung my eyes as I realized that I didn't know who I was. My Past was a total blank! Who was I ???

"Shush Now don't worry baby it will come back. This is quite common among those that come out of a deep coma. You must have been hurt really badly sweetie but don't worry you are safe here. I'll go get your doctor and get you unrapped O.K.? You just relax! I'll be right back." Then off she went with that universal nurses walk that could eat up the miles.

To be continued.......
Notes for continuation:

In the five years that jack was in a coma He had the operation to complete the transformation that his mother and sister had started and was now totaly a women. A very stunningly beatifull women of 19 years old. Her father had also had the operation as what the women had done was irriversible and both Jack and his father had complications in their testicles as they reacted to the very high female hormones that were introduced to their feminized bodies by their so called 'LOVED ONES'. It was thought that part of the reason for the deep coma was the trauma of that as well as the other traumas that his family had put him through. The Mother and Daughter had both been incarcerated first in a prison and then after years of psyco-therapy had been ensconsed in Happy Acres where they were still to this day.
The day that jack woke up and had his hand held it was by Auntie Louise.

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos