Wearing Clean Underwear Revisited

Printer-friendly version

Hi All !
Danielle here again. Thanks again for all the great support and e-mails. It is so nice to know that you enjoy my stories and I promise many more. As a matter of fact by the time this one gets posted there should be at least seven more… I’m just a typing fool!

This story is a take off from “Wearing Clean Underwear” by Aneleise Matthews and continues from where she left off. I know I’m bad but I just can’t let a poor smuck be screwed over by a wife that was cheating on him. My apologies to Anelise.

The story so far: A wife is away for get together with others from her office for the weekend and is having a torrid affair with one of her co-workers. Meanwhile at home her husband is seduced by next door neighbor and since he has not had any sex with wife for over six months (Sound familiar?) is easily placed under her spell.

However when she leaves she leaves her underwear on the bathroom floor for wife to find. (I see a set up here!) Pretending he is having shower he asked wife to through in some clothes for him as he forgot. Unfortunately the clothes she sends in have no pockets. Panic city! Husband gets brainwave and puts on underwear and as he is small guy it fits perfectly. He figures to drive to nearest dumpster and get rid of evidence when he is involved in terrible accident. Hospital staff thinks it funny to leave underwear on so when wife come in to see him she decides this is the way to get rid of him and has whispered conversation with doctor.

So eight weeks later the cast come off and he is shocked to find that he is 100% female. When he tries to assert his true identity he is institutionalized and only gets released to his “Sister”. He is forced to be maid in his own house and wife heaps abuse on him for over a year. His quilt over the affair he had with next door neighbor keeps him there as he feels he was the bad guy and deserves the punishment. A year later he finds out truth and that is where my story starts. I hope you like it and as always I love constructive criticism. So tell me if you like it and let me know where you think I boo-booed!

Thanks……………. Hugs and tickles

Danielle
Ps. This has the potential to be a very long series so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Just remember I am the “Masked Avenger In Pink” and will not tolerate innocent people being screwed over. Just call me an old softy but I believe the Goddess’s Creed… An you do no HARM do as you will… I love that. I wonder if she minds if I am her AVENGER. I hope not as I feel that someone should be.

Wearing Clean Underwear Revisited

Chapter One
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My ex-wife and her new boyfriend, who was nothing of the sort, just admitted to being lover’s way before my being set up by my next door neighbor Marissa. That and the fact that Marissa, who just happened to be visiting, also admitted to leaving her underwear in the bathroom that fateful day of my accident, just so that Jane, my ex-wife, would be sure to find them. If you want all the details of that sordid little tale please feel free to read the story “WEARING CLEAN UNDERWEAR” by Aneleise Mathews. She tells the tale much better than I would as I would be a little biased.

Needless to say I was pissed off. Here I was taking all this punishment meted out by Jane because I felt guilty only to find out that I was set up! It was time to put an end to this little carnival act. I may not look like her husband any more and anytime I tried to get someone to listen to me I was placed into the not so nice padded academy where I was routinely raped by the male orderlies. So I had stopped all that and tried to get on with my new lot in life but now I had no more guilt keeping me here and a whole lot of hatred to help get me out from under Jane’s thumb. I shook my head in wonder as to why I had stayed as long as I had, as I had the means to leave anytime. I searched the medicine cabinet for any drugs strong enough to incapacitate everyone but I guess that Jane may still be Leary of me trying to get back at her so all I found was strong Tylenolâ„¢ and her birth control pills.

Well I would have to try something else then. First I would need some cash and a long term way of accessing more so I went down to the den and taking out the top drawer I untapped a bank card and a Master card and put them into my maid’s uniform pocket and then searched the wall safe for some cash. The cards were both funded by an account I had way before I met and wedded Jane as my mother also always said to have mad money. I had kept adding to it every month and was going to surprise Jane with a new house for our anniversary but now it would pay for my revenge plus more. Thanks mom! I was pleased to find two thousand dollars stashed in the wall safe there and I knew that no one would report that stolen as I knew it was kickback money that Jane had taken for throwing the odd case or two. No, Jane was not a very nice person. The funny (Strange not funny) thing was that I had learned more as her maid in the last year than I had during our whole marriage. I had no idea how nasty and warped she really was. She was as crooked as a dog’s hind leg and I intended to see her in jail after I got through with her.

I went upstairs and packed a suitcase good for a week, but I would have to get some toiletries wherever I ended up at. I used the upstairs phone to call the police to report a disturbance and then called for a cab. I then strolled out of the house as if nothing was wrong and waited for the cab or police, whoever arrived first. I wasn’t worried in the least as this was the easy part as Jane and her crooked friends had got me a complete set of ID in my new name so I just knew that my escape would be easy just what I did after would be the hard part. Sure enough the household were missing their devoted slave (I mean Maid) and had come out side yelling at me to get back in the house and threatening me and everything just as the police drove up. I had on the terrified look of a young girl being harassed by mean people and even the neighbors had come out to see what was going on.

A second police car drove up and Jane, Jason, and Marissa finally backed off as I cried for help. Jane and troupe tried to stop me but the police told them in no uncertain terms to shut the Fu*k up and let the little lady speak! I had to hide a smile behind my hand as I continued to portray the innocent victim. Jane saw my smile and got furious and actually had to be restrained by one of the female police that had arrived in the second car. I tried very hard to not laugh or smile as I told the assembled police that I was the house maid just trying to leave but these people wouldn’t let me go! When asked if I was indeed the House Maid (Like I was wearing the maid uniform eh!) they had no choice but agree with me that I was the house maid and when the tried to say anything else the police shushed them up and turned to me and said that I was free to go and they would make sure that none of these people would stop me.

I decided to have some fun as my cab hadn’t arrived yet so I went as close to Jane as I could what with her trying to get through the policewomen and said in my sweetest voice (which was, thanks to the operations Jane had put me through, very sweet and innocent sounding) “Mistress Jane, I am very sorry but you are quite unbalanced and your boyfriend has tried to rape me three times so I must decline the honor of working for you any more and expected my cheque with holiday pay ready for me or my solicitor to pick up in a week!” I saw that several of the police officers were writing this down and also saw Jane’s face turn into a mottled red and white mask as she started to scream all kinds of nasty things. Just then my cab arrived and I whispered to Jason, “I’ll be back for you asshole!” He actually went pale as he realized what kind of problems I could make for him if I got out from under his and Jane’s thumb.

I casually walked to my cab and getting in as befitted a lady closed my door to the noise behind me and got comfortable as the driver placed my luggage in the trunk. When he got back in I asked to be taken to the airport. As I turned to take one last look at my house of horrors I was pleasantly pleased to see both Jason and Jane being subdued by the police. I think they had to knock then both out and then I saw them being carried to the police cars and stuffed unceremoniously into the back seat of the same cruiser. I laughed for the first time in years and clapped my hands in glee in a thoroughly feminine manner. I was startled at first than laughed again as I realized that it was okay now as I was a girl!

Before starting my plans for the great exodus I had thought tentatively that I could look up my old friend and drinking buddy from my university days, Ben Phillips, as he was, without peer, the very best private eye in the whole USA and if I could convince him of the validity of my story, as bizarre as it was, then he would be able to get me out of this mess and even help me get my revenge. So off to Texas I went. Austin to be exact as I knew that was where he hung his hat these days. At the airport I had absolutely no problems getting a ticket and soon I was ensconced in first class aboard an express 747 to Austin. I sighed with relief as I saw the ground drop away as I knew that no one would be able to know where I was or going. I was truly free and safe for the first time in over a year. I figured a congratulatory glass of champagne was in order.

Well okay, four glasses. It was a very happy, slightly tipsy girl that got off the plane when we arrived but no one was mad at me, in fact they were quite pleased as I apparently kept them entertained. Nothing dirty of course, but I discovered I had a beautiful voice and sang along with the music over the headphones.

I had arrived quite late so I had the cab driver take me to a hotel close to Ben’s office and after checking in and paying in cash so no one could trace credit cards, I got to my room, undressed and soaked for hours in a lovely bubble bath enriched bath. I was quite pruned when I crawled out (Literally) and putting on my sexiest night wear crawled into bed and with my last presence of mind got a wake up call from the front desk for ten o’clock and passed out into beautiful dream occupied sleep.

As I had paid in advance for a week my funds were getting quite low so I got to an ATM and after verifying my funds (Well over three hundred thousand dollars) I took out another thousand dollars for the down payment on Ben’s fees. I walked to his office which turned out to be just two blocks from my hotel and after introducing my self to the receptionist was asked to take a seat as she would see if Mr. Phillips was free. One half hour later I was sitting primly in a chair across from him behind his massive oaken desk trying to think of a way to start. I started out by revisiting old memories of happenings that I should never have known and I could see that he was getting both angry and worried. After mentioning something that he told only me in my other incarnation he finally could take no more and growling at me said that even if I was a winsome little beauty he would toss my beautiful ass out the window. He took me by surprise and I just had to ask. “Do you really think I’m beautiful Ben?”

That took him back a bit as he pondered as he stared me up and down. “Well yes little missy I do but that won’t stop me from pitching you out that window in about five minutes unless you tell me what the hell is going on and where you got that information. You don’t know a Kerry Brown do you?”

“Well yes Ben, you could say I do. Now please sit down and let me tell you my whole story without interrupting. Are you able to do that please?”

“Well I guess I can try little lady. I must confess that you have me intrigued!”

So I told Ben, my best buddy in the world, my whole story and I wasn’t ready for his response. He laughed. He must have laughed for at least fifteen minutes and finally red faced and close to a coronary he stopped. “Sorry about that but that is the most farfetched story I have ever heard. Of course you have proof of any of this?”

“Actually Mr. Phillips I was kind of hoping I could rely on your abilities to do that. However I would imagine that fingerprints and DNA should prove me right. If you aren’t interested than I guess that any two bit hack PI will be able to do it for me but I was hoping my best buddy would jump right in there for me!”

I had started to get up with tears running down my face (Damn Hormones) when he got up and begged for my forgiveness. “I am really sorry. Yes of course I will take this on even if you are not my friend Kerry. Bye the way what do you call yourself these days?” I showed him my phony ID and after looking at it for some time told me that this was either the best frauds he had ever seen or they were real. That really rocked me as I understood how hard it would be to get real ID for me. Jane of at least someone in her firm must know some powerful people. When I mentioned that to Ben he looked thoughtful for a moment and agreed that would make this case more interesting.

He smiled at me and took me by my arm and we were off to a clinic near by where he knew a doctor who wouldn’t ask too many questions. Telling Angela, his secretary (sidekick, backup, and occasional lover) to put me down as a client and we would fill in the blanks when we got back.

“How well do you trust her with the truth Ben?” I asked.

“Not to worry Kerrie, I would trust her with my life! She is a good right hand and reliable.”

“Well you realize that my life may well be on the line as well now!”

“Hmm! Not to worry little lady, we can protect you no problem!” I wish he would stop calling me that even if I was easily a foot shorter than him. I couldn’t understand that as I used to be almost as tall as him. This was going to make my proving who I was harder but I just had to find out how they (The doctors) had managed to make me shrink! I guess that last came out loud as Ben answered that it wasn’t that hard to do these days with all the advances in medicine. Some advances! I thought.

We arrived at the South End Mall Clinic and Ben had me sit while he got the doc. Ten minutes later (Wow, some pull my Ben had!) I was sitting getting blood taken, a retina scan, and fingerprints inked on a piece of thick paper. I questioned Ben on the Retina scan when he reminded me of the time we both went through that security test before either of us were even admitted into the training course for the NSA. I smiled at him and just couldn’t contain myself as I jumped up and enfolded Ben in a bear hug as I kissed him passionately full on the lips. I jumped back horrified and red as a beet as Ben just looked thoughtful.

“Oh God Ben! I am sooooo sorry. I don’t know what came over me. Must be those hormones they have been pumping into me this last year. I must say though that you are brilliant and a retina scan would be even better than fingerprints.”

“No problem Kerrie! That was quite nice; I really enjoy getting kissed by lovely ladies!” He held up his hand at my upcoming protest as the doctor just chuckled.

“It will take me some time to get the results from all this so why don’t you go do what you were doing somewhere else and I’ll get busy, umm?”

I wasn’t sure that a person could possibly turn as red as I did as Ben just chuckled and taking my arm in his, told the Doctor that he would be back in about three hours. “Well Kerrie, how about some lunch and then I’ll give you the Readers Digestâ„¢ version of a tour around town and then we can come back to the clinic. I must say though Kerrie I am inclined to believe you already as only you would have known of the retina scan we took. That is definitely not public knowledge. I must admit I like you a whole lot better as you are than that gangly weed you used to be, and a whole lot cuter that’s for sure. Umm! I almost hate to ask but are you complete in all, hmm! Ways?”

Without even thinking of the ramifications I told Ben that I was totally complete in all ways including to being horny! I shocked my self again and found myself blushing a deep red again as Ben chuckled again as he said. “Well that’s just great! I mean it is a good thing that they didn’t just leave you out there sexless or something!” I looked at him suspiciously for a minute and then had to agree that it was odd but then again it made things easier for Jason and his friends to rape me continuously! Ben countenance clouded up for a moment and his voice sounded gravely as he said. “Not to worry Lit…. Kerrie, we will make them pay. I am going to get things started getting the evidence from that hospital and pulling all the records of operations for last year as well as the personal records and notes of that doctor you mentioned. Then I will start on pulling the stuffing out of that firm you ex works for all the info I can get. If they are as crooked as I think we could get a medal out of this. Oh! You do realize that in the state of New York that two people of the same sex can’t be married so that would nullify your marriage and since she had a hand in doing this to you she will not be able to take anything from you including the house. That’s in your name anyway isn’t it?”

“Yes, it was a gift from my great aunt Millie before I even met Jane. Wow, would she be surprised, she always wanted a great niece!” I laughed. Ben chuckled.

We had arrived at an upscale eatery and had been seated when Ben asked if I had enough money to last me a little while. I told him that I was okay but that would depend on how much he was going to charge me! I was joking of course but he got very serious and let me know that there was to be no charge for his best buddy! Tears once again threatened as I turned my head away to compose myself when I felt a finger under my chin turning me back most tenderly and Ben looking me in the eyes as he said. “You have been put through hell this last year and whether you want to believe it or not it has left it’s mark on you. You are now a beautiful woman and I find myself strongly attracted to you. I know that probably don’t want to be told that but it is the truth and as soon as you come to realize it the better off you will be and I will be waiting for you."

"Now you have some lunch and take your time as I have to get my guys in New York going to get that evidence before it disappears, okay?” I stared into his deep blue eyes and for a moment fought falling into them when I thought ‘what the hell!’ I am a woman now and it is quite time for me to start living like one! I leaned over the table and planted another soul searing kiss on Ben’s unresisting lips and leaning back once again into my seat I smiled at him coyly. “I’ll just wait for you here then Ben, Okay?”

“Ha! Sound good to me little lady!” he turned to the waiter and let him know that whatever I wanted was to be put on his bill and waving goodbye left. I was handed a menu with a smirk when I wiped it off as I told him that Ben and I were old friends and for him to back off. Totally chastised he blushed and asked me my preference to drink. With a smile that told him he was forgiven I ordered a cup of Earl Greyâ„¢ tea and he went off smiling to get it for me. I perused the menu and was quite surprised at the prices but either Ben or I could afford an occasional splurge. I of course ordered the Filet Mignon with the roast potatoes, sliced sautéed mushrooms, and what I thought to be a redundant side dish, rice pilaf.

For some unaccountable reason I was hungry and I wasn’t wearing that damn corset any longer. It would take a pretty incredible reason to get me back into a torture device like that again I can assure you! My tea was served me just the right amount of time before my meal and I really enjoyed the ambience of the real classy restaurant. I am afraid that I stuffed my self quite un-lady like. I must have belched three times. Into my napkin of course, I am not a barbarian you know! I sat relaxing having my second cup of tea when Ben came back. I followed his entrance with my newly enhanced woman’s eye and he looked quite cute!

Oh! Oh! Was I in trouble here?

He smiled as he caught my eye and this time I didn’t blush or turn away but just smiled demurely back quite sure of my feminine self. It was quite the liberating experience and I felt more womanly by the second. This was heady stuff! Ben sat down with a satisfied look an his face as he told me that all was set in motion and we should what we needed in a few days if it was still available. “These kinds of crooks are so full of themselves that they always overlook some very incriminating evidence and that Doctor Vivienne Lipski already had some trouble before for pretty much the same thing but her ex-husband couldn’t prove it and committed suicide.

“She is one stone cold bitch and I am sure that the family will be quite grateful if we can get her some jail time over this as it would go a long way to proving what they had try to say. Who knows, we may even find evidence of more as the more her type gets away with the more they try to do, and that wife of yours is no shy one either. They (The Feds) have been watching her for years trying to tie her up with organized crime. That might explain how well you turned out. I am afraid that your wife was just training you for your real job which would have popped up shortly I’m sure!”

My blood ran cold at the thought of what I might have just escaped from. I must have paled as well as Ben came around the table, slid in next to me and grabbed my hand. “Kerrie, not to worry love, I will not let anything happen to you. I will be speaking to the feds tomorrow and I want you to come with me and tell your story. I am sure that we can get you run through the Witness Protection Program and you will be quite safe. Okay?”

I looked down at the enormous hand engulfing my petite slender hand and wondered again how they had made me so small and petite. With tears once again in my eyes I looked up into Ben’s gorgeous eyes and put my other arm around his neck and gave him such a kiss that it curled my toes and I am not sure, as I was unfamiliar with the feeling, a tiny orgasm. I knew that I went stiff and shook for about five minutes as the most incredible sensations washed over every part of my body and I know I crushed Ben to me with my now freed other arm around his neck as I smashed my lips to his and sucked on his tongue as he started to fill my mouth with it. I was way beyond any where I had ever been and I was so thankful that I had come to Ben in more than one way.

In a very sexy hoarse voice I asked Ben to please take me to my Hotel room and then take me to heaven. He did and he did! Waking up next to Ben put a whole new perspective to my life and I began to realize that Jane had inadvertently given me a life that was reserved for angels and really good people. Well I wasn’t an Angel yet so I surmised that I must be getting paid back for being a good person. I had tried to do what was right and with exception of that set up with Marissa had managed to live a very good life and now I was going to enjoy an early present. I even felt and looked twenty years younger.

I smiled down into that craggy, gorgeous, and very manly face of Ben Phillips as I realized that I was going to make this man my husband come Hell or high water! A single tear dropped from my right eye and landed on his nose with a small explosion that woke him up and very clear eyed he smiled up at me and grabbed me in his incredibly powerful but gentle arms and off we went to heaven together again!

Light was coming in the window next time I awoke and I didn’t have the heart to wake Ben as he slept there so peacefully looking like a young boy without a single twinge of conscience to mar his sleep. He was a miracle in our times, something like me I guess, as I am sure that even in the cut throat (literally) business he was in he had somehow refrained from doing anything underhanded. I called down for room service to bring up a substantial breakfast as I knew that after last night I was hungry so I imagine Ben would be famished! I gently got out of bed Miraculously not waking my slumbering giant and put on something that wouldn’t cause a scandal when I opened the door for our breakfast and sure enough very shortly after there was a light knock on the door (I had asked for that as to not disturb Ben) signed for breakfast with a very generous tip that had the young man very pleased for two reasons and I set up breakfast on the little table in a breakfast nook who’s window overlooked an incredible view of the city from twenty floors up.

I very gently got back into bed next to Ben and started to tease his lips with mine gently as to wake him not get him aroused. Although I must admit I wouldn’t have minded another trip to heaven that morning but I was sure that we had other things to do and we could get back to that heavenly stuff at a later date. Ben gently came awake and I noticed again how clear headed he seemed to awake and how easily his wonderful smile adorned that perfect face of his. (Boy was I in trouble with this guy! I loved him so much it hurt!) He went to grab me but I ducked out of bed and wagging my finger at him said. “Ah! No! No! Young sir, ‘tis the time to break fast and get on with the day!” I laughed at his try to pout like a little boy denied his favorite pastime as I helped him out of bed and pointed to the breakfast laying out ready on the table.

Very surprised he said. “I can’t believe that I didn’t hear that being delivered. You must have me under a spell you sweet little witch you! I can’t remember a night like that for ten or even more years and what a deep sleep I had. I guess I must be without sin after all as I am sure I went to heaven at least three times last night.” He swooped me up into his arms easily lifting my dainty ninety pounds off the floor like it was nothing and swirled me around as at first I gasped then laughed girlishly as he swung me up into his arms and gave the best good morning kiss I had EVER had.

Phew! What a man. My man if I had anything to say about it. He put me down and held me until I had my bearings back. I was flush with excitement and he knew it but wisely sat down and allowed me to serve him. It wasn’t until I had finished with the task of taking care of MY man when I realized how well trained I was. I sat down hard on my side of the table and burst into tears! Ben was at my side in an instant asking what ever was the matter and when I haltingly told him why he stroked me in ALL the right places telling me that it was all right to do those things for her husband, wasn’t it?

It took a few seconds to percolate through my befuddled senses what he had said when I grabbed him in a huge hug and whispered fiercely over and over YES! He brightened up and went to his jacket and got a box out of his left hand pocket and getting down on one knee he opened the box to reveal the most beautiful, gorgeous, and sparkly ring I had ever seen.

“Will you make me a very happy man and marry me Kerrie?” He slid the ring over my right hand ring finger as I continued my litany of Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! “I don’t know what came over me but after I left you at the restaurant I just knew you were the girl for me. We have been through a lot both together and separate and have always been there for each other and I have always loved you like a brother and here you are just perfect, the most wonderful, beautiful, and loving woman I have ever met and I just knew that we were meant to be man and wife. I truly believe that we are soul mates and regardless of the outcome of these investigations I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Besides you make love like a mink!”

I laughingly swatted him for that last but still looked lovingly into those deep blue pools of eyes he had as I told him that I had decided that he was to be my man this morning as well! “Just this morning Lass? I’m deeply hurt!” Of course I swatted him again as he swept me up into another head spinning kiss that seemed to go on and on and on! Even as we were both wanting to do something else we did finish breakfast and we both surprised our selves as we cleaned up everything that was there. We even had a tug of war over the last piece of toast! Ever the gallant gentleman he gave up after trying to get it by any trick he could.

I laughed as I shared it with him as I stuffed half of it into his laughing mouth! We had finished and it was SHOWER TIME! I won’t bore you with the details of how dirty we both were and how long it took us to get clean. Suffice it to say we came out of the shower both sparkling clean and completely sated. What a life we were going to lead. I hope that we never get tired of keeping clean!

We both got dressed for our visit with the Federal agents involved with my ex-wife’s case. Ben briefed me also in the ongoing search for information from the hospital. I was surprised and proud of my husband to be as so much had already been accomplished. I beamed up into his face as I congratulated him on such a great job already done. He let it slip that he had hired ten special PI’s to get all they could by any means they had to use. I must have frowned a little as he assured me that no one would die yet! I laughed at him and tickled him as I danced away with what only could be described as a young girls giggle! I loved it that I could so freely express myself now and came back and hugged him furiously.

He just smiled as he told me that they had already secured all the original documentation and left the copies in their place as they would most likely be destroyed out of self preservation as soon as the guilty parties learned of my escape. Also the doctor had already got results back from the blood tests and would like to see us this afternoon. So we already had enough evidence to hang the nurses and doctors but we had to tie my ex-wife and her lover into it as well. Well not really, I joked to Ben, we could just have a terrific accident on the rush hour highways!

He laughed as he knew I was joking but a speculative gleam came and went into his eyes. “I want revenge as well, my sweet, but let us try to do it without much blood shed at first, okay?”

“Yes my Master!” I quipped as I kissed him again right there in front of God, people, and Federalies as we had arrived at the Federal building. Laughing we went hand in hand to the elevators as I followed this man that I would follow for the rest of my life, into and up the elevator to the thirteenth (Yes there was really a thirteenth floor) floor. I got goose bumps just getting off the elevator and when I laughingly showed my hubby to be he said that he had them too, showed me, then explained that there was a security field in front of the elevator to make sure we didn’t have bombs or weaponry of any kind.

A little red light was blinking on the ceiling and a very stern security guard was approaching us as Ben smiled at me to put me at ease and stated loudly that he was a licensed PI and had a permit for the gun. He raised his arms and turned around and allowed the security guard to remove his nine mm pistol, that I recognized as a twenty- first birthday present that I had given him, and to pat him down. I smiled at Ben at let him know how pleased I was to see he still had that gift I had given him as I raised my arms for a search I was sure was coming.

Ben smiled at my statement and both he and the security smiled at the exposed tops of my breast as I had raised my arms. “That is all right ma'am, you were cleared by the sensor already but you can leave your arms up if you like.” He smirked at me but quickly stopped at Ben’s Growl and stern visage.

After holding up Ben’s pistol and speaking into his sleeve the light went green and he handed Ben back his gun and apologized. Ben was very diplomatic with his assurances that all was okay and we went down the hall to group off offices that Ben said we had to visit. Once inside I heard Ben growl to himself and I heard words like ‘pipsqueek’, undernourished flower salesman, and something that sounded like how that security guard would look under six feet of something! I hugged him as I laughed at his sudden over protectiveness of me. I loved it as much as I love this man of mine. We were going to have such a great life together I just knew!

We finally came to the offices we were looking for or at least what Ben was looking for as I didn’t have a clue. I was just happy to have my arm wrapped possessively around his as he did all the finding for us. After all that was his job, I giggled to myself and Ben’s inquiring look almost had me in stitches. I was so thoroughly enjoying being a woman, Ben’s women that everything felt, looked, and smelled great. (Especially Ben) We came to a door with a little name tag that said it was “SPECIAL INQUIRIES” and Ben knocked and without waiting for an answer opened the door and walked right in.

There were four men and two women crowded around some printed material at the far end of a huge conference table and looked up at our entrance as one woman and two men smiled at Ben and welcomed us. I learned later that the woman, Joyce, was an old flame but I could see that she still held out hope. At least until she saw the ring on my finger and let out a squeal as she hugged me and was seriously happy for us both. I was so glad that Ben still ran in quality circles. Later I pulled Joyce aside and said that I was not the jealous type and she and Ben could still be friends as I understood how important very close friends were.

We hugged and cried together and I believe I started a very close friendship myself that day that would stand us in good stead in the future. I was offered refreshments, chose tea, and we got down to my story. At first they were incredulous but at the insistence of Ben and the obvious high regard they held in him swung the verdict our way. I was pumped for information of Jane and Jason’s life for at least two hours and even I was surprised at the amount of information I had without even knowing. I was asked if I would mind going under deep hypnosis to garner stuff I may have in my subconscious mind and after talking it over with Ben agreed.

As I said before I trusted this man of mine with more that my life and he promised that he would be there all the time and would protect me at all times. I smiled and kissed him and waited for the therapist to come from special ops. I asked to remember all that was discussed and after they went away a little bit and discussed it they came back and said that it would be okay as long as I didn’t know any state secrets. They smiled and I giggled at the thought that little I would be privy to any state secrets. Ben laughed too but looked a little odd and when I questioned him he said that in this mixed up world, lover of mine, all things were possible and I had worked in secure files at work. I nodded and just said that if I had the clearance to see those then any information in them should be okay for me to know and it might be better if I knew it.

They glanced at each other, nodded, and said that was very true and I would remember everything. The therapist was let in and told what to and what not to do and was turned loose on my poor delicate psyche. What seemed like just a few minutes later I returned to the living and looked around to a lot of tired and very worried people who kept looking at me with what appeared great respect? The therapist looked like ten miles of bad road and was again told that what he had heard in this room today was under seal of National Security. He agreed and said something like he wished he could forget everything himself and then turned to me, took my hand and kissed it, then looked up at Ben and said what a lucky man he was and then said the oddest thing to me. “You are driving your own wagon now miss.”

Suddenly I knew everything and I mean everything about Jane and Jason. It would appear I was a plant and had married Jane as part of a plot to get to know her and her associates better. I guess she must have got suspicious or something and tried different ways to get rid of me. I am surprised now that she didn’t just terminate me. Of course she would be stuck with a credible reason for my death so when my accident happened and they found what I was wearing Jane must have thought that this was a solution to her problems as it would lower my credibility if I was ever discovered and I would have credibly died and disappeared.

She couldn’t have known for sure that I was her nemesis so what she did was just out of meanness and she obviously delighted in other people’s humiliation and pain. What really shocked me was that deep down I really was happy to be a woman and I deeply loved Ben and always had, even as a man the feeling that I had for him were not your average boy-boy feelings. Even with this knowledge I was not the least embarrassed and was very succinct in my professions of love to Ben right there in front of everybody. His face broke out in such a smile I thought he would split his face and he hugged the stuffing out of me.

All good things must come to an end though as I directed my next questions at the assembled group. “Well we should have enough to warrant a few closer looks into all those people I just let you know about and I guess that I should let my superiors know where and what I am now but I’m of the opinion that they already know. So what is the next step? Oh DAMN! Ben I just realized that if all goes as my superiors want there goes my revenge and I guess I just lost my edge for my job. Shit! I really loved my job. Well at least I can work for you now. I have lots of qualification you know!”

Ben smiled at me. ”Yah! So you made it when we both tried out at NSA eh? Good for you! I am so proud of you I could bust. I don’t think they will want to cashier you yet as you may be even better qualified now than you were before. You have the ability to see things from two perspectives now and I think you will find that to be an asset in our kind of work. Of course I would love to have us work together though as I am now sure that you would protect me!” I had to laugh at his antics at trying to look like a poor defenseless little boy. “You don’t have to worry, lover of mine, we can watch each other’s behinds. You have such a delicious one too!”

The room got a chuckle out of that when all was quieted by a chime and a disemboweled voice came from everywhere. “Well done group and very well done Kerrie, we are impressed with all your work and understand the sacrifice you have had to under go for the good of our nations security and I can promise that your loss will not go unrewarded. We would like it if you would stay as one of the group as your perspectives would be of a great asset to the rest of us but I am authorized to offer you and Ben a lovely get away honeymoon cruise if you wish. I see your surprise and how hard this decision is so I will give you a few hours to think about it. As well as the rest of you go I do now authorize that this action go to stage four. Be careful but get that bitch. Please excuse my language Kerrie but we have wanted to get that wife of yours for so long now and here we are at the very doorway to doing that. Mostly thanks to you and your great undercover work. Alright group! Go!

A clink sound noted the channel closed and the group let out a sigh. Finally we can finish this, said several at once and they grinned at each other. Plans were brought out along with detailed blueprints of my house. I realized how much had gone into this as I now remembered how long ago, at least six months before I brought my new blushing bride home, that my house had been retrofitted with all sorts of surveillance gear, including infrared, ultra-violet, and motion sensitive cameras everywhere.

I blushed as I suddenly remembered how I knew that I was being seen twenty- four/seven by God only knows how many agents. All audio was recorded as well especially our pillow talk. I was really pissed to find out later that the reason for my bad sexual output was due to drugs that dearest Jane put into my coffee. I was really wondering why I failed to produce full erections but it never really bothered me at the time as I made sure she was always satisfied one way or another.

My training had of course dumped all my knowledge into the deepest recesses of my mind when it appeared from the enemy’s action that my cover had been blown so for the last year or so I had indeed been the poor victim of Jane’s machinations. I discussed my superiors request and offer with Ben and we had come to the decision that I should see it through when we were apprised of the fact that Jane and Jason were going to be going to the Caribbean soon for some unknown reason and as we knew that she was a pivotal character in the game that we should go too. Well, looked like Ben and I were going on our honeymoon after all. All right! I couldn’t wait and I honestly voiced my doubts as to whether Ben and I could do our job properly as I was a sex starved newlywed and all. After a good laugh the group assured us that we would have lots of help and to enjoy ourselves for the week until we reached first port.

To be continued and continued and continued….. But I’m sure you get the drift. (Tee Hee!)

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

There are literally thousands...

...of stories that could use a different ending or any ending at all for that matter. You have your work cut out for you.