A Flight of Fancy

Printer-friendly version

A Flight of fancy

By: Danielle L. O'Bryan

Chapter One

A blast of searing pain in my lower abdomen made short work of my raging erection and as I went limp again as I had just five minutes before and my wife gave a groan of dashed expectancy. “Damn it Rory! What the hell is wrong with you? You got me strung out again! Jesus Christ! Can’t you even satisfy a woman anymore?

The unfairness of her tirade cut me deep but I had to admit that I had been stranding her high and dry a lot lately. Not this time I vowed to myself. Slipping down her beautiful body leaving a trail of kisses I arrived at her hot and steamy vagina and prying apart what little I had to of her swollen and sensitive labia I dove in with my tongue and gave her hot little box a reaming it won’t soon forget. After uncountable orgasms she weakly pushed me away. “My God Rory! That was fantanstic! Where oh where did you ever learn to love like a woman! Not that I am complaining sweetie, because that was first rate. Better even” She gasped! After that workout we both had a shower together and really enjoyed washing each other… Many times.

That became a turning point in our love making and every night that I was home found me face deep in her love nest and I never heard another complaint from her. Actually she was smiling a lot more lately and that made our relationship easier. As I mentioned earlier I did have some nights away from home as I was called on occasion to train new groups of security personnel in the arts of looking after their employer’s butts and property. Years before I met my wife and settled down to the married life I was a trainer of assassins. After finishing my tour with Uncle Sam as a member of their most elite group of Seals I naturally gravitated to the spy vs spy scene. I found that I loved it and had a natural flair for innovative accidents that kept my employers very happy. I was, however, getting old and slower and now I just taught the young and gung-ho bucks that were up and coming. It would appear that in order to get anywhere in the game you were required to have the Rory “Seal of approval”. This was great with me as it paid well and didn’t take up much of my time. I maybe spent two months a year training which easily afforded me three years worth of regular pay in my bank account. Not the same account that I shared with my wife, she only saw a normal pay cheque going in to our joint account. I did this for two reasons. One: I never got over my innate paranoia over people in general and Two: I didn’t want to answer all those questions that she was bond to ask. This kept our relationship simple and easy to manage.

It was after one of my training sessions when things at home started to get rocky. While away I had done some shopping for my wife and had found some really sexy stuff that I knew I would love to see on her and I was sure that she would love me to see on her. I had packed them away in my suitcase so that I could surprise her in the bedroom. This is the best place to give your wife sexy stuff. Usually. One thing I noticed right away was that the bed was not made. This was very unusual for my wife as she was a bit of a neat freak. But okay, maybe she had a rough night! Then I noticed that sweet/sour smell of sex about the bed and a large hand grabbed and squeezed my heart. I sat down on the bed, my head swimming, tears in my eyes at the betrayal, and my hands shaking with barely suppressed rage. I decided that a walk to cool down was in order before I killed her! Getting dressed in my jogging gear I quickly left the house I must have ran for at least three hours. Exhausted I flopped down on a park bench and tried to get my brain around the fact that my wife was cheating on me and having sex with someone else right in my bed! I had to find out why. Oh! A divorce was a given, but I had to find out why she would do that to me. I had no clue before today. Was I blind or had this just started? I had a lot of questions that I was going to get answered before I kicked her out. She was so stupid! Everything was in my name and she had signed a prenup. Perhaps she wasn’t aware of that but she did. What can I say…. Paranoia!

Having got my breath I started back to the house. This was not going to be pleasant!

Letting myself in I started to look for the wife. I must have gone through most of the house before I found her, crying, on the bed in the spare bedroom. I guess she must have gone through my suitcase because she was holding the items that I had bought for her. Grabbing them out of her hands I stated “Those aren’t for you anymore!” I threw them across the room angrily, turned to face her and demanded to know what was going on with her and just how long had she been cheating on me.

“Cheating on you? What about you…what’s with the clothes in your suitcase? Or are they yours? Do you enjoy dressing like the woman you are now? Jesus Christ Rory we haven’t been man and wife for six months now. When was the last time you fucked me like a man? Always that soft sex like a woman. Granted, you do it well and I guess you must have a lot of boyfriends when you leave on those month long trips of yours, because every time you get back you are that much better. I need a man to love Rory, not a fucking woman. I am not a lesbian and won’t become one for anybody, Not even you. God I loved you but I just can’t do without a man. I also know that I can’t just divorce you because I would lose everything that I have become accustomed to so I guess I have to keep you around in some guise or another.” She nodded at that bit of wisdom and smiled at me in a sad and forlorn way.

"Maybe you can’t divorce me but I can sure as hell divorce you. If you had even taken a minute to talk to me for a little bit you would have understood all but I guess that it is too late for that now. I can’t ever forgive you having a strange man in my bed.”

God! It is embarrassing to admit it but I wasn’t even aware of the person behind me until I felt a sting on my neck. Before the darkness came crashing down however, I had managed to turn and kill my attacker. I noticed with detachment that is was my next door neighbor and as I sunk into the depths of unconsciousness I had the satisfaction of hearing my wife (Make that ex-wife) scream in horror as her new boyfriend preceded her to the stygian darkness of death.

Chapter two

Decisions, Decisions,Decisions:

I drifted in and out of a painful dream where I was this drop-dead gorgeous blonde. Her entire life flashed through my head. How weird, I knew her better than I knew myself. I new how to look after all of her needs, public and private. The fact that I had watched her on many occasions clean herself and douche didn’t embarrass me at all. I mean, this stuff was done everyday, right? She was closer to me than my own sister. Part of my brain tried to insist that she was me but the other half just laughed. No way! I was a battle scarred old tom cat that had seen better days not this beautiful, vivacious, sexy babe who has not seen twenty summers. I drifted some more and the pain became less and less each time I swam up close to consciousness.

I was vaguely aware of someone arguing with me about how to hold myself while I served someone this or that. Why would anyone expect me to act like a maid? How stupid of them if they thought to brainwash me. It would be impossible to do anyway because of the way the team had been prepared in case of capture. No one was going to get me to think I was anything else but what I was. I can also barely remember someone trying to beat me with a whip. I had of course got out of my restraints easily and killed them. I can remember wandering around for a few days killing people indiscriminately but I felt no guilt as they should not have tried to lock me up and then try to beat me up. I don’t think so!

One strange thing about that dream was that it wasn’t me doing the killing; it was that bodacious blonde creature. Not only was she a knock-out but she was a knock-out…. If you know what I mean. I can remember laughing a lot and I kept saying “You go girl!” Finally my wandering brought me to a room like a cafeteria and being quite hungry I naturally helped myself to some food and drink.

I had just sat down to scarf down when about twenty men at arms ran in and pointed their nasty weapons at me. I laughed at them and notice that at least half went pale when I laughed and the other half tightened their grips on their weapons.

“Take it easy boys” I said in a lovely soprano melodic voice, “I just want some munchies, Okay?”

“Let her eat!” stated a voice with authority. I looked over to see a merc wearing the insignia of captain.

“Why thank you Captain dear” I purred, turning on the heat. “Would you care to join me?” I was kidding actually but when he nodded and did indeed join me I actually felt good that he would want to. Wow! Where did that come from. Female Pride! I just smiled at him and continued to eat. One thing you learn in survival training that you eat whenever and whatever you can to survive. The captain and I made small talk for a while and then he asked me what I was doing here at their base and why was I killing people! I tried to explain to him what had happened to me and the fact that someone here at this ‘BASE’ has held me in durance vile and tried to torture me but I got loose and turned the tables on them. I explained that I was not even completely conscious yet and was still in what was know as an -alpha state due to what was happening to me. I would not revert to full consciousness until my body and mind were sure that I was safe. The Captain seemed to understand what I was talking about as he got on the horn and talked rapidly to someone only stopping to ask me my name. When I said RORY he paused for a second and then asked me if I had a father named Rory who was in the Seals.

I smiled and said “YUP! That’s me” He blanched, choked for a minute, and then started talking furiously into the phone.

“Well Rory, we would love to believe you, so there are some doctors coming over to look you over, please do not kill them as they are not the enemy.” He stressed ‘not’ and I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

“All right Captain, I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this, but you better be on the green with me on this or I will find you!”

“Great! Okay everybody out and back to the barracks, fall out and grab some zeezs, you are going to need them!” Everybody left in an orderly and crisp style that brought a grunt of approval from me.

“Thanks, Rory. I worked long and hard on that group and they are starting to shape up! I appreciate your grunt of approval!”

I laughed at his remarks and noticed that I was a little clearer headed and realized that the captain had removed the danger I was seeing and allowing me to come up out of my induced -Alpha state to full consciousness. I finished eating and then stretched to get the kinks out when I realized that by stretching that way was doing things to my chest area that were causing the Captains eyes to bug out! Looking down at myself I realized that I was that woman in my dreams and if that was true then it followed that those were not dreams. I was really getting a full head of steam up over what had been done to me when the hospital came in.

Well it sure seemed like it. I mean there must have been twelve doctors, at least twenty nurses, and an entire corps of orderlies and other menials. I must have tensed because the Captain softly placed his hand over mine and said that they were not my enemy. It worked, and for a second or two I wondered what had stayed my hand from doing the Captain. Was I getting soft just because I was a girl now?

Well the doctors poked and prodded, hmmed and hawed for about two hours but in the end they had to agree that I was who I said I was. Hey! DNA does not lie and it is very difficult for the average joe to change their finger prints. Now the big questions in everybody’s mind, especially mine, was HOW and WHY.

I had ended up in a very very secret military base and if it wasn’t for my ridiculously high security clearance (I did the President a favor once) I probably never would have left. The base was put under a microscope and it was discovered that the reason my protagonists had been able to get in was that they had come here before the place was commissioned. There was a three week window between completion of the base and the arrival of the troops. The only reason that I was still there when the troops arrived was because I had scared the shit out of the other group and they got out while the getting was good. Not before they had used all the state of the art equipment to do to me what they did. I am not sure but I believe that I screwed up their timetable quite good and instead of getting the chance to make a couple dozen of me to sell to the highest bidder I started to make trouble for them shortly after the last surgery.

I was of course the first to come off the assembly line and apparently I was the only one. Especially after I broke the assembly line. The doctors can only marvel at the perfection of my body though and are not holding out any hope that in the near future they would be able to change me back. Oh well! I have become accustomed to my new body and it can do just about everything that my old body could do plus some wonderful things that my old body would never dream of.

Woo! Hoo! I have become addicted to sex. The Captain and I……….never mind, that’s another story!

Now what about that bitch of a wife and her dead boyfriend? I made some discreet inquiries and found out that a burglar had broken in and killed her husband. Oh Ho! Husband was it! Checking further I was dismayed to find that he really was her husband and that she had never divorced him when she married me! Well! That changed things entirely. She was a brazen bitch and was still living in my home. Maybe she had tried to sell it and come up against that prenuptial agreement that she had signed. I wonder what had gone through her mind after that. Then she must have got some news from those bastards that had done me.

First things first! It was only a matter of a hour of digging and I had found the people that she had hired to kidnap me and change me into this lovely creature that was being fondled by the captain as we speak and thoroughly enjoying it. They had however hurt me and tried to brainwash me into a blonde bimbo. Their punishment should fit the crime.

Well what ever should Rory do to the people that kidnapped him. He could just about kiss them for giving him such a nice body but then again they had been very, very bad and had hurt him and tried to bimbo him. Then there is his ex-wife (Well not even that!) She is the one who put him through all that pain as well as caused him considerable emotional distress when she cheated on him. So what, Dear gentle readers, do we do?

Please feel free to kibitz this amongst yourselves and send me your thoughts. I will more than likely use the most innovative idea that you come up with. Now, Now, children one at a time, Please.

Thanks for reading me,

Goddess Bless and keep you,

Danielle

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Blonde Bimbos

NoraAdrienne's picture

My comment is very simple.. First have the company shrinks go into your head and finish clearing out the bimbo crap that's in there.. Then site on your target, do a surgical strike and remove both her and the people she hired from this plane of existance. Oh, and get your house sold, and buy a new one someplace else.

Ditto

Have to go with Nora. Some people are too evil to let loose in the world.

Aardvark

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi

Very nice

I really like the twists you keep coming up with for these annoying or worse story themes. As for what Rory is going to do if he(she) feels she owes her for giving her the great body then I suppose Rory could arrange for her to have a last wish and a nice funeral. It's not as if she or anyone else involved in an attack on a high ranking member of the country's shadowy forces could be permitted to walk away. There would have to be sufficient effort to eliminate them to illustrate why attacking them is a bad career move. (such effort won't of course prevent future attacks but it will keep the number down and the price up which, as well as keeping the half trained - who are almost as dangerous as the suicidal assassin from attempting)