Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

Printer-friendly version

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
for Angela!
('cause she asked!)


Have you wondered
oh do you suppose
what it would feel like
to wear some sheer hose

Perhaps if you please
to wear a chemise
or teddy or slip
to make your heart skip

But what good would it do
I implore you, yes you
to tell me, oh please try your best
If you stay just the same
oh dear what a shame
and have no vagina or breast?

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Point of View

littlerocksilver's picture

I think you just described the difference between a cross dresser and one who wishes that she were not just a cross dresser.

Portia

Portia

I like this.

I have never had these thoughts about wondering what it is like, but for those that do, let me just say; that you need to hold your head up high, put one foot literally in front of the other, and step out for the world to see you in all your finery. It is time ladies to come out of the closet, the world needs to know who we are and that we are only normal women living in abnormal circumstanes.

You have written this very well Drea. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

If you stay

ALISON

'just the same,oh dear,what a shame! I will take your advice,Drea,and Barbara's, and be the girl in me! Why not?

ALISON

"what a shame"

It all comes down to choices and priorities. Sometimes, it's better to go all the way, and sometimes, just dressing on occasion is the best course. It's up to each person to decide. I liked this very much hon.

"Life isn't all butterflies and rainbows"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

A very good verse. Others have said it all best.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine