Sarah's Shadow - 2 - Shock

Printer-friendly version
Sarah's Shadow
A Venus Cursed! Story
Chapter 2 - Shock
by Saless
 

Tiffany returned home disappointed. She'd really wanted to confront Sarah, but she could at least try again Sunday. In the meantime, she had a lot of chores to do at home. She worked all day and slept well that night.

In the morning she went back to Sarah's apartment to try again. Her car was there, so she knocked. Once again there was no answer, even after knocking several times. She was beginning to worry that she'd attract attention from the neighbors if she kept knocking, so she crawled back behind the hedge to see what there was to see. The lights were on, but there was no sign of Sarah or anyone else. Then she noticed Sarah's keys sitting on a table by the door. Where is she? she wondered.

Tiffany sat there looking in and trying to figure out where Sarah might be when something attracted her attention inside Sarah's apartment. She looked closely, but it looked like she was seeing inside a cafeteria or something through a window that wasn't there! Then Sarah stepped through from nowhere! What's going on?! she thought. A moment later Mike and another woman walked through and the glimpse of cafeteria shrunk in on itself and disappeared.

When Tiffany turned her attention back to Sarah she saw that she was lying on the floor, weeping! What happened to her? Tiffany thought. The woman and Mike embraced her and tried to calm her. Once they had they helped her up to the couch. Tiffany was getting frustrated, not being able to hear what they were saying. At one point Sarah seemed really agitated and looked like she was going to run from them, but then she seemed to calm down. They talked for a while longer, and then Sarah grabbed a book and showed it to the others.

They talked for another moment or two and then another…hole…appeared in the air. Sarah put the book down and they all walked into the hole. The hole shrunk in on itself like before and they were gone! What in the world is going on here? What does this have to do with Sarah looking so different than she did as Sean? Tiffany wondered in shock. She hardly knew what she was doing as she crawled back out of the hedge and wandered back to her car. She got in and sat there for several minutes, just trying to get a grip on what she'd just seen. Finally, she pushed it aside and drove home.

One thing's for sure, she thought as she let herself back into her apartment, I'm going to have a lot of questions for Sarah tomorrow!


 
To Be Continued…
 


up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder is she realizes

Frank's picture

That she can get fired and arrested for peeping on an employee...especially one who has been HARASSED mercilessly on the job...

Aside from that...nosy wench, isn't she? :)

Hugs!!

Frank

Hugs

Frank

Isn't she though? ;)

She's probably a bit distracted by the magical portals and sex changes!

Saless
 


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Now...

...that's just silly talk. X-D

-Liz

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

Perhaps Tiffany

Wil join in on the fun,

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

That would be

That would be interesting...

Saless
 


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America