Worse Fates than Death

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Contests: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Worse Fates than Death
by Saless
 
It's never too late for revenge. But death is far too easy for some people...

 
Man, another lame Halloween party! I thought as I walked in the door. I hadn't been able to get a date for the party. Ever since last year no girl would touch me. Well, not willingly anyway. I still managed to have some fun, though. It was all that fag's fault! If he hadn't tricked me into thinking he was a girl none of that would have happened. Oh well, I'd just have to find some girl that hadn't heard about me yet to have some fun with tonight!

I was just sizing up the prospects when I felt a sudden need to empty my stomach. I barely made it to the toilet in time to puke up everything I'd eaten all day. By the time I was finished I was feeling weak and light headed. Damn, I was looking forward to getting some action tonight! I thought. But then I had to throw up again! Shit, where was this all coming from?!

I had to puke one more time before I could make it out of the bathroom. Finally, I'd gotten myself all cleaned up and decided to drive home. I started nodding off on the way a couple times, but that weird chill I kept getting over the last year kept me awake.

Finally I got home and staggered inside. I was going to just go straight to bed, but I had to make another detour to throw up! My whole body hurt and I kept puking my guts out until I passed out.

I woke in a pool of vomit. I wretched from the smell, but nothing was coming out anymore. I climbed into the shower and turned the water on before I even got my clothes off. Figured I might as well wash off the vomit before I took it all off. But when I got all my clothes, and all the vomit, off of me I received a shock. I had tits! And my dick was gone, too! What the hell?!

Shit, I'm a girl?! I thought as I felt myself up. It felt good, but also really weird. I finished cleaning myself up and turned off the shower. I dried myself off and threw the towel over the smelly mess on the floor. I'd clean it up later. Stepping over the mess I stood in front of the mirror to get a look at myself. I had to wipe off the mirror, but when I did I saw a sixteen year old girl looking back at me! I looked behind me, but there was nobody there. Turning back to the mirror it finally sunk in that I was looking at myself! How's that even possible?!

Damn, I'm so small now, will my clothes all fall off of me? I wondered as I wandered into my room. There, lying on my bed, was a french maid costume! The weird part was, I felt this irresistible urge to try it on! My body seemed to move on autopilot as I walked over and picked up the black lacy panties and put them on. Then the fishnets and garter belt, the skirt and top, even a headdress! In fact, it looked just like the costume that fag wore last year!

My shock didn't even slow me down, as I continued to put the costume on as if someone else was controlling my body. After putting on the stiletto heels that went with the costume I wandered over to my desk and found a bunch of cosmetics and a lighted mirror set up there. Where did that come from?!

I was starting to get a really bad feeling about all this and tried to fight it, but I had no control of my body at all! I sat at my desk, brushing my skirt underneath me like a girl, and began putting make up on. I kept trying to do something, anything, other than what I was doing, but I couldn't stop it! You'd think I'd been doing this stuff for years when I was done. I was made up just like that fag had been, and looked even hotter than he had!

I got up and walked sexily into my parents room, my hips swaying like a hooker, and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought, Damn, what a fox! I'd do her! before I remembered I was looking at myself. There was a satisfied smirk on my face and I sauntered back to my room. There was a small black purse sitting on my bed that I didn't remember seeing there before. I picked it up and put some of the cosmetics in it, along with my wallet and keys, and headed for the door.

Now what?! I thought as I made my way to the front door and let myself out. I knew I was a walking advertisement for sex as I sashayed down the road. I was getting really frantic now, but I still had no control at all! I found myself walking into the worst part of town, right into the territory of the Dragons. I was on good terms with them, I sometimes made use of their girls and their drugs. But I didn't want to be down here like this!

I walked right into a house they sold drugs out of. I'd been here before a few times. I knew there were at least four guys here, although I could only see two right now. I walked right into the center of the room and stopped. It took me a moment to realize I suddenly had control over my body again. Once I did I tried to make a run for it, but it was too late.

"Looks like you walked into the wrong house, girl! Or maybe not? Maybe you wanted to get some action, huh?" Jacob, the guy I usually talked to when I came here, said with a leer. I knew he'd done more girls than me, so I knew exactly what he was thinking! His pal, Bart, was blocking the door. I'd only seen him a couple of times, but he scared the shit out of me! He's like seven feet tall, but he's not all skinny like the tall guys usually are. He was like a wall of muscle, and I'd heard he had a black belt in Karate or something. I don't know if it's true or not, but he could have a black belt in pastry baking and still be more than I could handle in this body!

"Uh-h, I'm sorry, I m-must have m-made a wrong turn." I stammered, trying to find another way out. There wasn't one, of course. The only other doors in the room led deeper into the house, and into the kitchen. The kitchen is where they made some of their stuff, and I knew there'd be at least one guy in there, probably armed with a shotgun or something. Not that they'd need a gun with me, I was so small and weak now!

Jacob shook his head, "No, girl, I think you made a right turn! You want to know what a real man's like, right? Why else would you be struttin' around in this part of town in that sexy little outfit, right? You just come with me and I'll show you a real good time!" As he said this he was walking towards me with this smile on his face. It almost made him look like a nice guy, but I knew better. I knew exactly what he wanted to do, and I knew there was nothing I could do about it! I tried to fight anyway, but he grabbed me and dragged me upstairs.

He threw me on a bed and started unzipping his pants. I tried to get up, but he just pushed me back down like I was nothing. Before I could recover he grabbed me again and turned me over. He swiftly had me bent over on the edge of the bed with my skirt up around my waist. He just ripped my panties apart like they were paper and slammed himself into me. The pain was intense! He didn't care how I felt, of course, any more than I ever cared about the girls I fucked. He just pounded into me relentlessly.

He didn't say anything, just grunted when he was done and walked away. Before I could even think about getting up Bart walked in and took Jacob's place. He introduced me to whole new levels of pain as he entered me; being even more forceful and violent about it than Jacob had. Before he was even halfway through another guy came in. He crawled onto the bed and shoved his dick in my mouth. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but a particularly violent thrust by Bart had me screaming in pain, and that was that.

After that it was a haze of pain and humiliation as each of the guys took their turns with me, often two or three at a time. Turns out there were six guys in the house, and they all used me at least twice each. Finally the ordeal was over, or so I thought, as nobody came up after Bart left after he finished with me for the fourth time. I was lying there, weeping, when Jacob came back up. I realized what was up when I saw the syringe in his hand. I tried to put up a fight, but I was too worn out, and this body was too weak to begin with.

After injecting me with whatever drug it was, he said, "You weren't bad, girl! Maybe I'll come back later! I'm sure we'll make lots of money off of a girl like you!" Laughing, he left, closing and locking the door behind him. I blearily looked over at the window, but it was barred and boarded up. No escape. He and his cronies would use me whenever they felt like it, and then they'd have me working the streets, just like they did to all the girls they found. I'd either be too wired from whatever they'd given me, or too desperate for more to refuse or try to get away.

I lay there weeping for what seemed hours. I finally ran out of steam and just lay there staring at nothing. I knew my life was over, and that there was nothing I could do about it. Then I thought about what brought me to this point. How did I change? Could I change back? Probably not. I thought despondently. I didn't know who could have done this to me, or how, but I knew I had plenty of enemies. There were all the girls I raped, of course, and then there was their friends, boyfriends, family, etc. None of them had ever talked to my knowledge, but you never knew.

But the more I thought about it the more I thought it must have something to do with that fag and his twin sister. The costume was exactly the same, right down to the makeup, as that fag had worn one year ago. That got me to thinking about that night, and how I'd danced with him half a dozen times before that loud-mouthed guy started telling everyone that he was really a guy. I was shocked, as I'd been thinking about getting him alone all night. I knew, with the way 'she' was dressed, that 'she'd' be easy. And 'her' twin sister was hot, too, so I figured if I played my cards right I could get two for the price of one.

I kept thinking about that night, and started to get turned on despite what had just been done to me, as I thought about what I'd done to those two after the party. But I was distracted from those thoughts by a noise in the room. I looked up, and there were two strange lights floating by the bed. They slowly coalesced into two identical naked girls. I recognized them as being identical to the fag's sister, but why were there two of them?

"Hello again Mark. Do you remember us?" one of them asked with a wicked grin.

"You both look like that fag's sister, but who's the other?" I replied.

The one who had spoken looked angry at that and said, "I'm Elaine, the girl you raped and murdered one year ago. This is my twin sister, Christy, who you raped, tortured, mutilated, and murdered one year ago!"

"But Christy was a guy!" I protested, as they were both very definitely female.

"Her spirit is female, as you can see. We're here to get revenge for what you did to us!" Elaine yelled angrily.

I laughed bitterly. "You're a bit late for that!" I said, thinking about what had been done to me, and would be done...

To my surprise Elaine laughed. "Oh, we're not too late! How do you think you ended up as a girl? This is all part of our revenge!"

"Shit! You mean you two turned me into a girl and forced me to dress like this? And then made me walk right into the Dragon's lair?" I asked angrily.

Elaine nodded gleefully and said, "Yes, we did!"

"Why didn't you just kill me?" I asked.

Elaine snorted and said, "Death would be like a picnic compared to what you did to us! You're not getting off that easily. But there's one thing left to do. We can't allow you to continue to get pleasure out of your memories of raping and murdering us!" With that the other one, Christy I guess, said something weird and pointed at me. My mind suddenly turned back to that day and I relived every moment of what I'd done to the fag, only this time it was being done to me! When it was over I lay there panting in terror. I tried to remember the rush I'd felt when I raped the fag, but now all I could remember was the pain and fear. Then Elaine said something weird and pointed at me, and I went through it all again, this time with her rape. Sure enough, I couldn't remember what it was like to fuck her anymore, only what she'd felt.

"Now we're done." Elaine said with that wicked gleam in her eye again. "The Dragon's will take care of the rest for us. They'll continue to use you like you used us, and they'll let anybody else do so who can pay for it. And you'll be begging for it in order to get your next fix! Happy Halloween Mark!"


The End

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Happy? Hardly.

Bittersweet at most.

You really have a mean streak Saless... I'm impressed. And besides, come to think of it, he gave them this power with his own actions. Christy and Elaine were murdered, violently. While it is tragic, and may have forced them to remain, they could have found solace that Christy was finally able (posthumously) to become what she truly was, and thus freed themselves from the torment of remaining. The murderer, Mark, however, was evoking the memories of their deaths continously, thus tightening the cords that attached them to the mortal realm. It was that that gave them power, and opportunity, to exact their revenge. By transferring their memories, they have severed the last ties that bound them, and they are now free to pass away.

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Certainly a case of bringing

Certainly a case of bringing it on himself, isn't it? Thanks Faraway! :)

Saless
 


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Poetic Justice

Need I say more? I f only such would really happen to rapists.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

No Salvation

joannebarbarella's picture

Definitely a case of the punishment fitting the crime. A worthy contender,
Joanne

Thanks Joanne!

Thanks Joanne! :)

Saless
 


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Oh my

Saless! I didn't know you had an evil streak in you. I...I...I think I like it. ::blush::

Justice was served, that's what he gets.

-JT
=^.^=

-JT
=^.^=

Thanks JT!

Thanks JT! ;>

Saless
 


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Nasty Mark,

got what he deserved ,For once justice can be said to have been delivered!!!

Kirri

not fair!

laika's picture

that this fiend gets a lifetime supply of narcotics when I have to resort to licking dust out of the empty bottles in the trash behind the pharmacy...

Kidding of course, that'll just become another part of her well-deserved Hell. This was pretty good, but not my favorite of yours. I liked BREAKING POINT better, it was so sweet. I think perhaps you do sentimental better. Or adventure. Or a sentimental adventure story! Like maybe next contest, a bunch of mutants on an island hanging ornaments on a little palm tree, telling their stories and giving each other hugs n' gifts in:

A KITTYHAWK KRISTMAS

Hey, it was worth a try...
~~~huggles, Laika

.
The closest approximation to what it's like in my brain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08E7c-FRbU&t=4s

I'm not surprised, I think

I'm not surprised, I think most would prefer Breaking Point. I had no expectations of this story being popular. It's just a little too dark and vicious for that. But it fits Halloween to a tee, so that's okay! ;)

How do you hang ornaments on a palm tree? ;)

Saless
 


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Now that's

certainly an appropriate punishment. Nice, dark little story here, Saless.

Thanks Maggie!

Thanks Maggie! :)

Saless
 


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America