Professor Prick 18 - Bridesmaid Nikki

Printer-friendly version

Upstairs I led him into my old bedroom and seated him on the bed slowly I untied the halter — neck dress and eased it down my body over my hips as he watched.

“You like what you see” I asked “Very much” he replied.

“Good! we aim to please!" I said as I kicked of my pastel blue high heels and moved towards him.


By Karin Roberts


 
 
The next few months were manic with me supervising the work on our new home and helping Mum with arrangements for her wedding.

As Nikki I still had a bit to learn about décor and colour’s shades but I was learning fast. By late February the conversations had been finished and we had also picked up another business to rent the second retail unit from us bringing in some handy rent money in the process. With building work complete I set about stocking out our chemists and hiring some help to work behind the counter. By the middle of March everything was complete in our new home. I had moved in and the other shop was already up and running, we were scheduled to open at the end of March with a locum pharmacist in place until Eddie finished his degree. Thought’s turned to the wedding and I increased my help in that area, my mother as excited as a I had been and as any first time bride would be even though she had been through this all before. We had girly days out looking for dresses in preparation for the big day.

Finally the big day arrived I awoke back in my old room at my Mum’s having stayed overnight. I was slightly hung-over, the results of too much wine, from our long chat last night about out lives. How great it was to see her truly happy again, I liked Robert he had been good for her, I never noticed it that much as Craig but she had blossomed again, gone was the kind of dowdy look she had had before and now she was back looking like the attractive sexy forty year old that she was, the fact that she was pregnant made her glow even more and although classed as an older expectant mother she was in very good health, she had given up smoking for the duration of her pregnancy and although she admitted it was a struggle and she frequently craved having one she was doing well. In support I had made a conscious effort to try and not smoke in her presence which I knew she appreciated.

The house was already a hive of activity as I slipped into the bathroom, running a bath I dropped in some perfumed bath lotion and waited for the bath to fill. Downstairs I could hear my mother’s work colleagues fuss around as they helped with the preparations, the wedding was only really a small occasion as we had no direct family both grandparents on my mother’s side had died and she was an only child so when she had got divorced that really only left me and her. My real dad’s family had moved to Australia many years ago indeed I had only met them once when I was a baby and could not even remember them that well, contact with them had ceased as soon as the relationship between my Mum and Dad ended. In truth I suppose that had helped in my wish to become Nikki as there was no family to get involved in the debate. There were only around fifty guests invited and yesterday we had set up a marquee across our back garden and the neighbours, a private bar and band were also organised and were mostly likely setting up now as I soaped my body and relaxed before I had to join the bedlam downstairs.

Back in my bedroom I took out the light blue lacy underwear that I was wearing under my dress, pulling the panties up my legs I fitted them snugly to me before encasing my boobs in the under wired bra in a matching light blue. I fixed the suspender belt round my waist before opening the pack of light tan stocking’s, carefully rolling them up my legs I fastened them to the clips and stood straightening any kinks in them. Picking up a dressing gown I pulled it on and stepped into a low heeled slipper and headed downstairs to join the rest. Stepping into the kitchen I was greeted by Angie one of my mums colleagues,

“Morning sleepy head”

“Eh morning” I repeated, grabbing a mug I put on the kettle to boil, dropping some instant coffee in the mug, water boiled I poured a cup and sat at the breakfast bar and pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

“You excited?” Angie asked yeah

“I’m really pleased for her, Robert’s a great guy, Where is mum anyway” I asked

“Oh she’s in the lounge having her hair and make up done, you’re next” she said picking up one of the flower bouquets and leaving me alone to finish my cigarette and coffee.

Two hours later we were all dressed and ready to go, as this was Mum’s second wedding she choose not to get married in white but had chosen an unusual midnight blue wedding dress all the bridesmaids were in a light pastel blue the embroidery and detail on the bodice of the wedding dress was identical to that of the bridesmaids, our dresses were halter necks while the wedding dress was in a typical off the shoulder style. While as is traditional the wedding dress had its long train the bridesmaids dresses were floor length straight with a rather generous slit up the back to aid our movement. As we stood getting a picture taken by a neighbour the wedding car slowly appeared round the corner. Arriving at the church we picked up the train of the dress and slowly we entered the building the wedding march playing as we filed down the aisle towards Robert a gleam in his eye as we reached him and the service began.

An hour later the wedding party arrived back and the guests sat down to a meal. Speeches over, it was time for the party to begin. Free from me responsibilities I at last got the chance to hook up with Eddie, he had flown up this morning only to have been delayed and just made it to the service in time

“Sorry about this morning” he said as he led me to the dance floor,

“It’s ok, not your fault” I replied as I put my arms round his neck and snuggled into his body.

We moved around the floor in tandem with the other guests my Mum looking radiant as she danced with Robert.

“They make a wonderful couple” Eddie said with a lump in his throat, I knew immediately he was thinking of his own departed presents.

“Yeah I’m so happy for her, and I know how thing’s like this must bring it all back to you” I said nuzzling into him and gently kissing his neck. “It’s ok , I’ll never get used to it but I’ve got my own family now” he said looking down at me and kissing the top of my head the mood lightening he said “Isn’t it traditional that the bridesmaids always get lucky at weddings” he said with an impish grin as his hand roamed across my arse. Smiling I said “Maybe if you play you cards right” I said as I kissed him lightly on the mouth.

A couple of hours later with Mum and Robert gone for a short honeymoon the party was winding down, I stood outside the marquee with Carol having a cigarette when Eddie appeared,

“Hi Carol how you doing” he asked planting a light kiss on her cheek

“You got yourself a man” yet he asked

“Shit no I manage to drag up every dickhead under the sun” she replied drawing deeply on her cigarette and blowing out a fountain of smoke as she tossed the cigarette on the ground and crushed it out with her shoe.
“It’ll happen one day” I said to her gently squeezing her arm.

“Well I hope it’s not too far away otherwise I’ll dry up like an old prune downstairs” she said as we all burst into laughter, “Look I’m going to head off, you two be good” she said with a cheeky smile “We will” Eddie said as his arm slipped round my waist as she walked along the side of the house to call a taxi.

“Well is it time for the bridesmaid to get lucky then” he asked as he kissed the back of my neck, “Could be” I said as I took his hand and led him towards the back door.

Upstairs I led him into my old bedroom and seated him on the bed slowly I untied the halter — neck dress and eased it down my body over my hips as he watched.

“You like what you see” I asked “Very much” he replied.

“Good! we aim to please!" I said as I kicked of my pastel blue high heels and moved towards him. Easing on to his lap our mouths met an eager edge to our kisses gained from being apart for a couple of months his arms snaked behind me and unclipped the brazier and slid it of my body while I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it back down his shoulders and finally of our bare torso’s meeting his medium chest hair tickling my breast and causing my nipples to harden even more.

Our kisses increasing we slid on the bed side by side my hand eagerly working with the front of his trousers to free the noticeable bulge as he tugged my panties over my bottom and down my legs as they reached my calves I took over responsibility of kicking them off with my feet as he tugged down his trousers and underpants to reveal his throbbing cock. Undressed he eased on top of me and moved forward slipping inside of me, my legs curled behind his back to trap him there. Slowly he began to pick up a rhythm moving in and out of me as he sucked my hardened nipples into his mouth one by one my long nails running over her chest as he picked up more speed, soon we were in totally harmony as our bodies united and the passion began to build, soon I knew that he was reaching climax and I felt him stiffen slightly as his juice began to flow and that warm feeling began to fill my body.

We lay side by side in the darkened bedroom; I grabbed an ashtray and lit a cigarette.

“I’m curious” he asked

“Curious about what” I responded.

“What you looked like as a guy”,

“You know we were at the same school” I said taking a draw from my cigarette.

“Know I don’t really think I noticed you, do you have any pictures” he asked.

“Why” I said nervously.

“Just curious” he said.

“Wait a minute” I said lifting the ashtray and depositing the half smoked ciggie in it I walked over to a small bookcase and looked for a novel finding the book in question I took out an old photo from the dustcover and walked back to the bed handing it to him.

“Which one are you” he asked looking at the large black and white snap of a boy’s football team with a trophy.

“You work it out” I said taking a final draw from my cigarette and crushing it out as I slid back down on the bed beside him.

“That one” he said pointing to one of the three light coloured boys’ in the snap.

“No” I said.

“That one then” he said.

“No wrong again” I teased.

“Well it must be that one then” he said.

“Well done” I said.

“God you’ve changed” he said with a smile.

“I bleeding hope so” I said gripping his semi erect cock and twisting it playfully.

“When was it taken” he asked.

“Oh when I was about fourteen” I said, going on.

“It was probably the happiest time of my life as a boy the only really happy time I remember really. We had won the Schools League and I had been picked to play for the county team as well”,

“Why did you stop” he asked.

“Oh it was just after that Mum and Dad split up”

“Oh sorry” he said.

“No it’s ok”,

“Got any other’s” he asked.

“No I got rid of them all when I became Nikki, just kept that one” I said he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips handing me back the photo I rose up slightly in the bed and began to tear it up.

“Hey what you doing” he asked.

“That’s in the past now, this is the present and the future” I said as I dropped it into the bin by the bed “Now make love to me again” I said as I slid on top of him and moved my tongue into him mouth.

The next morning I rose early and went downstairs and began to tidy up from the night before, Carol had promised to come round later and help out and the company that we got the marquee from were due back to take it down today, later me and Eddie had planned to go and see our finished home for the first time together. With the kitchen clear, I made some toasted bacon sandwiches for Eddie and one for me and with a pot of coffee and some orange juice I went to wake him up.

“Eddie” I called be out in a minute he said as I heard the shower shut off, he emerged hair wet with a towel wrapped around him, “Breakfast, babes” I said.

“You’re a darling” he said sitting on the bed and picking up one of his sandwiches and biting into it. We ate together washing down our food with some coffee and juice, breakfast finished Eddie announced that he was going to take a shower and I took our breakfast dishes down to clear up. Once I had cleared up I sat in the kitchen and lit a cigarette waiting on Eddie joining me. Just as I got settled the door bell rang and Carol arrived.

“Let’s get cracking then” she said peeling of her jacket as she followed me into the kitchen, crushing out the cigarette I opened the patio doors and we went out into the garden armed with bin liners to collect the rubbish, we moved from table to table picking up paper plates, ashtrays and an assortment of other rubbish filling our bags and depositing them at the side of the house for transfer to the rubbish tip. Empty glasses were put in crates for washing and return the company we had hired them from, just as we were finishing the last tables and clearing away some wilted flowers Eddie stepped into the marquee with the men who had come to take it down. Finished we left them to it and returned to the kitchen with our crates of glasses I made Carol a coffee and me and Carol had a ciggie as the three of us sat and chatted in the kitchen.

An hour later with the marquee all packed up and moving away from the house we all piled into my car to head over to our new house, I dropped Carol off at her flat and we continued on to our house, pulling into the car park I asked Eddie what he thought,

“Looks good from outside” he said as we got out and walked hand in hand to the shops first. Taking the keys I opened up and we went inside the shelving all complete and ready to hold it’s goods, racks and stands in the centre of the shop ready for use the booth for the pharmacist at the back clean and ready for action.

“You’ve done a wonderful job” Eddie said putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close as we moved outside and locked up. Next door we looked inside at the bare shop awaiting the occupation of its tenants.

“When do they want to open” Eddie asked.

“Well I had a chat with the owners last week the shop fitters are going to put in all their fitting’s next week and they hope to open by the end of the month”
“Oh that’s good then so we’ll they will be up and running like us”

“Yeah our stock should arrive this week and I’ve got another assistant hired and we could get a locum pharmacist quite quickly”

“You have really turned into the proper little business woman” he said slipping his hand behind me he gently squeezed my arse.

“Hey you” I said “Let’s see the house” I said excitedly as I took the keys out of my bag and slipped them into the lock.

Half an hour later the house tour was concluded as we moved from room to room I could see Eddie’s approval of the décor and how we had furnished the house. The fitted kitchen and bathroom obviously met with his approval, as we visited the last room the main bedroom.

“So what do you think” I asked.

“It’s brilliant very modern very tasteful very us” he said kissing my forehead.

“Good I’m glad you like it” He turned to the bed and stepped over pressing the mattress to feel its spring. As he did I moved towards him unzipping the short black leather blouson jacket I had on letting it fall loose reaching him I put my arms around his waist and whispered in his ear.

“Thought we might test it out” I said as he turned to seek my naked torso under the leather jacket.

“Ehm your terrible” he said in a snigger as my hand found his zip and started pulling it down while I kissed him deeply with open mouth his tongue accepting it’s fate as it moved inside my mouth. I stepped back breaking the kiss my hands eagerly undoing Eddie’s belt and shirt taking the off I dropped of my jacket and he unzipped my skirt as it fell to the floor revealing only a black silk thong.

“You’re becoming insatiable” Eddie said.

“Well I’m a woman with needs that need satisfying” I said as I slid on to the bed “Do you think you can measure up to that” I said gripping his cock and guiding it towards me

“Well I won’t fail for the lack of trying” Eddie said as he slid inside me and we began to make love again.


 

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute story

Thanks for writing this. It is nice to see all the trouble work its self out. Excellent work.

Gwendolyn

Thanks Karin

Great job with the story Karin. I had a great time catching up with Nikki and Eddie.
-sv

I've Always Said

joannebarbarella's picture

That this is a story that deserves more attention and I see no reason to change my mind,
Joanne