Professor Prick 9 - Nikki is Born

Printer-friendly version

"You know that you will need to live as Nikki for a couple of years before you can undergo surgery, and will have to take hormones to develop your chest and general shape,” Mother reminded me.

“That’s o.k. …… I mean Eddie’s got another three years to go at University, so by the time he graduates Nikki will have been born.”

“You know, I think you are making the right choice. I mean it’s not as if I didn't love Craig, but I always felt that although you were born a boy you had a strong feminine side. Just the way you acted at times, and how easily you can get emotional over things. I think I’m going to like having Nikki as my daughter,”

Professor_Prick_Chapter_9.jpg

By Karin Roberts


 
 
We left the café and walked hand in hand back to the party.

“Where have you two lovebirds been for the last hour?" my mother said with a smirk.

“Oh just chatting,” I said. “Can I see you for a minute Mum?”

I walked back towards the foyer with her following me. Once outside she said, “What happened?”

“I think you probably have a fair idea,” I said, peeling of my glove and pushing my hand towards her.

“Oh my God, he asked you to marry him?”

“No, not really. He just wants me as his partner, but then you already knew that.” I said.

“Well when he came looking for you and told me all that had been going on, I just wondered if you felt the same way; and so I gently encouraged you to see how it would turn out.”

“I think there was more than gentle encouragement. The extra clothes you bought, the salon trip, you springing Robert on me. You backed me into a corner,” I answered.

“Well you can still get out of it,” she said.

“Yeah I know, but at the moment I don’t want to,” I said.

“O.k. lets get back to the guys. We can talk about this more soon,” she said. I pulled my glove back on and we went back to the party.

Around 4 a.m. we all decided we'd had enough, and Robert ordered a cab.

As we drove Eddie home, he said, “Nikki, you and your Mother are invited for dinner at my place tomorrow.”

My mother piped up, “Oh I’m sorry Eddie, but me and Robert have something planned for tomorrow night. But Nikki would love to come, wouldn’t you dear?”

“Yes, I can go,” I answered , drawing her a startled look. It was the first I had known that she had something planned.

“Fine then. Nikki see you around seven darling,” Eddie said.

As the car pulled to a stop, Eddie leaned over and kissed me on the lips. He got out and walked up the path, as I waved from the departing cab.
 
 
Once back home, I decided to leave Robert and my mother alone. I went upstairs, grabbing an ashtray from my mother’s room and went into my bedroom. Opening the window a little, I lit a cigarette and looked out at the moon. Lifting my hand in front of me I saw the long painted nails, and my eyes moved downward to the diamond ring on my finger. I still could not believe that I had said yes, and I was still worried about how we were going to pull this off or indeed If I fully realised what I had just agreed to. Finishing the cigarette, I decided to see if Robert had left so that I could have a further chat with my Mother.

Opening the door I stepped onto the landing. To my left I could hear noises, and soon became aware that instead of leaving Robert and my Mother had gone to bed with each other. Quietly I slipped downstairs and poured my self a large glass of wine. Sitting in the living room I lit one of my mother’s cigarettes, and a plan began to form in my head.

The next morning I rose early. Aware that Robert might still be here I darted across the hallway and locked myself in the bathroom.

My Mother’s make-up bag was there, I figured that I had watched enough of people making up my face that I could probably do a good job myself; so I squeezed out some foundation and massaged it into my skin. A quick dusting of powder, a little mascara, a touch of silver eye shadow on my eyelids and some of the wine lipstick from my own bag, and I was ready to get dressed.

I slipped out of the bathroom and back across to my room where I had slept in the breast forms, so there was no need to reattach them. I put on a pair of black lacy panties, a matching bra and some tan stockings. I put on my knee-length short black skirt and my pink top before I pulled out the pair of white mule slippers that I had borrowed from my mother the previous day. Finally I pulled my blonde wig back on and with a look in the mirror set of for the kitchen.
 
 
Once downstairs, I made myself a coffee and sat at the breakfast bar with my coffee and a cigarette, glancing through one of my Mothers women’s magazines. Life was certainly beginning to change for me, and I was surprised by the interest I was taking in fashion and the articles in the mag. Around ten minutes later my Mother came down…

“Morning Nikki. Sleep well?”

“Did you?" I asked with a wry smile.

“Eh yes, sorry about that.”

She poured herself a coffee and sat beside me. “So are you still o.k. with what you decided last night?”

I looked down at the ring and said, “Yeah. I had a long think last night. And I think I’ve come to the right decision, if you’ll back me.”

“And what’s that?”

“Well if I’m going to be Nikki then I want to really BE Nikki,” I said.

“What? You mean change sex?”

"Yes, it’s the only way I can make it work. Will you support me?”

She nodded, “Well sure darling. It’s a big step, but if that’s what you want of course I will!”

“Well that’s what I want.”

“O.k.” she said pouring out another cup of coffee, “I’ll just take this up to Robert and then you and I are going shopping.”

“You mean he’s still here?" I asked.

“Yeah, he’s sleeping like a baby. I think I tired him out,” she said with a smile as she left the room.

About half an hour later I went upstairs to collect a coat and bag for our shopping trip. I could hear giggles from my mother’s room where the door was slightly ajar. Moving over I could see my mother dressed and ready to go, leaning over the bed.

“Can’t you just come back to bed?” asked Robert as he opened a couple of buttons on my mothers blouse and slipped his hand inside massaging her breasts.

“No, I need to go shopping with Nikki and get her something to wear for tonight. You go home and get changed, and come back around 7:30. We'll have the house to ourselves and we can play then,” she said, her hand moving under the bedclothes and towards his groin area, where it was apparent she was massaging his penis.

“You are an awful tease,” he said. “I kind of like it,” he groaned as her hand moved.

“Well I promise it will be all action tonight,” she said, standing up straight and re-buttoning her blouse.

Embarrassed---but happy the she now had somebody---I went to my room and picked up the bag I had last night, before descending the stairs and collecting a short leather jacket of my mothers from the coat stand.

Two hours later we had plundered Boots Chemist, buying up all sorts of facial products and perfumes lipsticks, eye shadow, mascara, foundation, powders, face creams, moisturisers, two or three different perfumes- the works. We had also bought a good deal of lingerie in all colours and styles, and we were ready for a break. Spying a local coffee shop, we stopped and went inside. Sitting near the window, we ordered a coffee and a sandwich while we chatted over a cigarette.

“So you really want to go through with this?” my mother asked.

“Yes I do. I love Eddie and I would not be comfortable in the role unless I became a full fledged female," I replied.

"You know that you will need to live as Nikki for a couple of years before you can undergo surgery, and will have to take hormones to develop your chest and general shape,” Mother reminded me.

“That’s o.k. …… I mean Eddie’s got another three years to go at University, so by the time he graduates Nikki will have been born.”

“You know, I think you are making the right choice. I mean it’s not as if I didn't love Craig, but I always felt that although you were born a boy you had a strong feminine side. Just the way you acted at times, and how easily you can get emotional over things. I think I’m going to like having Nikki as my daughter,” she said as the waitress approached with our order.

Finishing our lunch off with a cigarette we headed of to find something suitable for Nikki to wear tonight. This time I was obviously much more picky as I was fully behind this trip; Trying on lots of dresses in various shops before we eventually stumbled upon a short red dress, which was very tight and had spaghetti straps that attached to the dress at back and front through a thin gold metal ring.

“Oh this is stunning! I need to have it,” I cried, racing to the fitting room to try it on. It was a touch too tight for my current figure, but I figured with the little waist clincher I still had, it would be no problem. So with it safely tucked under my arm I set about finding some shoes to suit, and in no time we had located a pair of red leather four inch heel stilettos which had a thin ankle strap. Pleased with both items, I headed of to the cashier to pay.

While I had been busy finding a dress and shoes my mother had been off buying up a couple of other skirts and blouses, along with some ladies jeans and tee-shirts. Weighed down by bags, we decided to head home and have a break before what I knew was going to be a nervous night for me, and---from my mothers earlier conversation---she knew would be a pleasurable one for her.

Returning home I took a bath. Filling it with one of my new scents and smearing hair removal cream over all my body, I slid in and soaked in the hot scented water. Emerging beautifully smooth, I walked into my bedroom and opening one of my new purchases took out a red lacy bra and matching thong. With my maleness secured away, I slipped in to the underwear, my breast forms had been attached all day, and in truth felt very much a part of my own body now. Grabbing the small waist clincher from the cupboard, I put it on and tightened it slightly, bringing my wait down an inch or so to accommodate the new dress. I took out a pair of new tan tights and slid them over my smooth legs. Lifting the dress from the hanger I pulled it on. The waist clincher had done its job and it now fitted well in all the right places.

Picking up my shoes I walked across to my mother’s room for some more make up instructions. Under her watchful gaze I applied my own make up, with her correcting me if I went wrong. Half an hour later I had applied blue eyeliner and eye shadow, dark blue mascara and a light dusting of rouge on my cheeks, finishing of with some pillar box red shiny lipstick.

I put on my new shoes and sat at the dresser as my mother repainted my nails in a red nail varnish that matched my lips, before once more fitting my wig securely to my head. With my gold necklace with "Nikki" on it, and a couple of borrowed gold bangles and hoop earrings, I was ready to face Eddie’s parents for the second time.

An hour later I was stepping out of a taxi in front of Eddie’s impressive house. Walking up the path I rang the bell and awaited a reply. Seconds later Eddie arrived at the door.

“Stunning as always,” he said, looking me up and down as he escorted me into the house. We were no sooner inside than his mother descended on us, rushing towards me and hugging me tightly.

“Oh I am so pleased! Eddie told us about the engagement let’s see the ring” she said excitedly. I held my hand up. She took hold of my hand and looked at the gleaming ring. “Oh, it's so lovely!”

Eddie’s father appeared walking over he said, “Congratulations my dear. Welcome to the family” as he bent and kissed me on the cheek.

“Let’s go through dinner is about to be served,” his mother said, taking my arm and leading me into the dining room. The room was rather grand and held a full table set out for six people.

“Oh, Eddie’s brother and his partner will be joining us for dinner. I hope you don’t mind,” she said.

“No, not at all," I responded, nervously unprepared for this, as up until then I did not even know he had a brother.

Minutes later Eddie’s brother Chris joined us, and to my surprise his partner turned out to be a guy called William!

After an excellent dinner (which surprisingly was served by a maid, indicating a certain degree of affluence in the family) the four men retired for a game of snooker, while me and Eddie’s Mother went into the lounge area.

“You know Nikki, I was so exited last night when Eddie told me about you and him. I shouldn’t really say this but with Chris being gay I was worried that I would never get the chance to be a grandmother. But now you and Eddie are together, my wish might come true yet.”

Blushing nervously I said, “Thank you, but that’s still a long way off.”

“Oh yes, I know. Sorry if I seem to be rushing things, but as I said I’m so exited.” She exclaimed as she passed me a glass of champagne and offered me a cigarette. Taking it I opened my bag and took out my lighter. Flicking the narrow flame into life, I lit the cigarette and offered his mother a light as well.

“Thanks. Oh I see you took my advice and got your nails done. Was it at the salon I suggested?”

“Yes, I’m not really used to the length of them yet but I’m getting there,” I replied.

“I always think it shows good character if a woman has long nails. It shows that she pays attention to the little things, and likes to look presentable. And you my dear are a picture of beauty!”

For the next hour or so we sat chatting about all manner of things. I learned that Eddie’s dad was surgeon and his mother had been a nurse before they met, that they holidayed every year in the Caribbean and had a second holiday home in the South of France. Clearly as I had assessed earlier they were substantially wealthy. The men rejoined us and we sat in the lounge chatting and having a couple of drinks. I asked if I could use the bathroom and Eddie agreed to show me where it was, escorting me upstairs. It was the first chance we had had to be alone all night and I was eager to speak to him!

“It’s just in there,” he said pointing to a room at the end of the hall.

I turned to face him, and backed to the wall as he moved forward towards me. His hand came to rest on my waist and the other encircled my waist from the other side. Pulling me towards him, we kissed slowly at first- bells ringing in my head and my knees going weak with his touch! As the passion rose I could feel the blood pumping furiously through my body and the heat between us increase. Finally I broke the kiss.

“Well you appear to have warmed to the idea," he smiled as my hands came to rest on his shoulders.

“I have," I said, "But I've also done a lot of thinking since last night.”

“Oh, and what have you come up with?” he asked.

"Well for one thing, I’ve just been chatting to your mother, and it’s obvious that she sees kids for us on the horizon. Hardly likely, is it? And for another, I still don’t think I can pull this off.”

“Sure you can. The whole family’s crazy about you,” he replied.

“Well how would you feel if I really became Nikki?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Well what if I was to change sex” I asked.

“You mean the whole hog?" he said in a surprised tone, "You would do that for me?”

“Well I would not just be doing it for you. I would be doing it for me, and ultimately for us. And I know it’s really what I want.”

“If that’s what you want, then I’m so happy! Oh Nikki, I really love you and I just know it’s going to work out,” he said excitedly before resuming the kiss.

The remainder of the night passed without incident, with Eddie constantly by my side, touching and smiling at me every chance he got.

Around midnight Eddie ordered me a cab, and as we waited in the hallway for it to arrive he squeezed my hand gently and said, “You know, I'm so lucky to have found you.”

“No, I think I’m the lucky one. Because you have given me a life I might never have known. You know when I used to watch the others bully you I knew how you felt. I'd had it rough when I was younger, and was an outsider too. But now you make me feel more wanted and loved than ever, so I think it’s me who should be thanking you,” I said softly as I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

“Let’s not disagree. Let’s both be happy that we found each other, and that we have a lot to look forward to in the future,” he replied.

“Yeah, I can be happy with that,” I said as we kissed again, and outside a car horn sounded.


 
To Be Continued...

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

took a while

kristina l s's picture

To get into this one I mean. Wasn't wild about the title and the plot setup was a bit nasty...But it's developing well now we're past that and heading for home.. at least I think so. Good job Karin.

Kristina

Karin

joannebarbarella's picture

I think you've had some extra editing and proofreading done, and it really makes a difference. It's a great story anyway, but it's so much more readable now. You know I'm a fan. Keep going,
Hugs,
Joanne

Nikki Is Born For Both

Very sweet and sentimental chapter. But I wonder if there will be any obstacles for them to overcome in the future.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nikki

Hello All

I have read this whole story just so you know and love it. I kind of wish you would write more about her, I won't tell any secrets but this is a great story.

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann