Professor Prick 10 - My First Year

Printer-friendly version

Given that we were moving towns, I chose to move to the college and we made an appointment to see the Principal of the college.

We met with him and explained the situation: That I was transgender and that I wished to continue studying, but as Nikki. He was very understanding, and my grades had been sufficiently good at my previous college that he was happy to offer me a place. With that off my mind it was time for us to settle down and make arrangements for the move.

Professor_Prick_Chapter_10.jpg

By Karin Roberts


 
 
Around a month later I had my first appointment with a Gender Reassignment Consultant. My mother and I had to embellish the truth a little and say that I had been cross dressing for years and not just a few months. With that out of the way, a few month’s later I began hormone treatment.

I was finishing off my first year at College as Craig and dressing as Nikki in the evening and weekends. I was in regular contact with Eddie, updating him on how the treatment was going and keeping our long distance relationship very much alive. I was getting closer and closer to his mother, Louise ; going on frequent weekend shopping trips with her. I felt rather embarrassed, as she spent lots of money on clothes, shoes, make up, etc., and I would often try to get her not to buy me stuff. But the answer always came back the same: “If you can’t spend your money on your own family, then who can you spend it on?”

Eddie would reassure me during our long telephone calls that I should just take what she bought without question; Saying that I was a substitute for the daughter she had never had, and that our trips were valuable retail therapy for her, as she was often quite lonely in what (up until now) had been a family of men. Very soon I had a bursting wardrobe, with clothes and shoes for every occasion imaginable. Casual, smart, formal- You name it I had it!

Elsewhere, my Mother’s relationship with Robert was blossoming and they were now very much an item. Robert had never know me as anything else than Nikki, and as far as I was aware my Mother had never told him that I was really a boy undergoing a sex change. So he treated me very much as his girlfriend's daughter; taking me to the pictures, asking if I missed Eddie, taking me and my Mother shopping …… all the thing’s that a normal family would do.

My Mother too was blossoming. Gone was the hurt, which I had never really noticed before, that my Father had inflicted on her. She was taking much more care in her appearance, she was more outgoing, and I think having me around helped as well. As with a daughter, she could now share her feelings with, more than she had been able to do with Craig. Our conversations now revolved around fashion, make up, cooking, love story books, and our activities were all the Mother daughter type activities. All in all everyone was bearing up well.

As my first year at college came to a close there were some doubt’s beginning to surface after all. I had now made a group of friends at college. So how would they react to Nikki coming back next year? As the changes in my body were beginning to become noticeable there was no way that Craig could return next year.

As luck would have it, my Mother received a promotion in her job, which meant that she was moving to work to a town a few miles away. This was also closer to Robert. So after discussing it with me she decided to move in with Robert, and me along with her. Given that we were moving towns, I chose to move to the college and we made an appointment to see the Principal of the college.

We met with him and explained the situation: That I was transgender and that I wished to continue studying, but as Nikki. He was very understanding, and my grades had been sufficiently good at my previous college that he was happy to offer me a place. With that off my mind it was time for us to settle down and make arrangements for the move.

Eddie’s mother was a bit less happy, as it meant that we might not be able to spend quite as much time together. But I reassured her that our shopping trips would continue, and this seemed to please her no end.

It was during one of those shopping trips, a few weeks after we'd moved, that I thought that my cover was going to be blown.

We had just finished shopping in some stores in town. As usual, Louise had lavished gifts on me. Clothes, shoes, make-up; thing’s that I barely needed. Having been out all afternoon, we headed for a local bar to grab a drink before I headed off home. We entered the bar and found a booth at the back.

Putting down the parcels, Louise announced that she needed to visit the ladies so I went over to the bar to get us a glass of wine.

I never noticed the guys at the bar but as I ordered the two glasses of wine from the barman I glanced to my right. To my horror there stood Gordy and Andy, with some other guys I did not know.

Before I could avert my eyes, Gordy looked at me and said, “Hello darling, don’t I know you from somewhere?”

“No I don’t think so," I mumbled as I picked up the glasses, and with a quickly beating heart headed back to the booth.

Sitting down I picked up my bag and took out my cigarettes. Nervously lighting one and inhaling deeply, I blew a cloud of smoke into the air. Staring at the table I hoped that that was the end of it, and he would just leave it at that. Some chance!

A minute or so later he stepped across the bar and slid into the booth beside me, asking me, “I’m sure I know you from somewhere. Did you go to The Grammar?”

“No,” I said quietly. His arm slid along the back of the booth and rested on the wood panel.

“Well I think we really should get to know each other,” he said, moving slightly closer to me as I tapped ash nervously from the end of my cigarette. As he moved closer his hand strayed towards my knee, coming to rest on it. I froze at his touch as he gently massaged it.

“And what do you think you are doing young man?” came the noise from behind him as Eddie’s mother returned from the bathroom.

“Beat it grandma, I’m just getting to know this little fox.”

“Well you thug, that 'little fox' as you call her is engaged to my son! So just take your hand off her leg and get away from her!”

“O.k., o.k.! Keep your wig on," he replied as he stood up. Turning to me he winked and said, “Some other time then Babe, when grandma’s not around-” and walked away with a smirk on his face.

“Are you o.k. Nikki?” she asked as she sat down beside me.

Still unsettled by my run in with Gordy I took a large drag on my cigarette and said, “Yeah, I think. Can we just leave?”

I finished my glass of wine in one go. She did likewise, and we got up to leave.

“See you sometime Babes.” called out Gordy as we walked to the door. And rubbing his groin area with his hand he leered at me,

“Oh, and Grandma? I'd probably do you too if I had another couple of drinks!”

As the door closed behind us she huffed , “What a disgusting young man! You don’t really know him, do you?”

“No. I’ve seen him somewhere before, but I don’t know who he is,” I lied as we walked to the car.

In the safety of the car as we drove home I realised just how far Nikki had now come. Here was a guy who just over a year earlier had been a friend, and had beaten the shit out of me, yet he had failed to recognise the new me. If he had known that it was Craig he was trying to pick up, and had been groping his knee, then he would probably have inflicted grievous bodily harm and then some!

A wry smile crept over my face as we approached home. Nikki was really taking shape and her new life was firmly on track! As we approached the anniversary of my engagement to Eddie, Nikki’s body was really developing . I had developed a size 38 bust and my waist was narrowing.

In general; my skin seemed softer, my hair had now grown to just below shoulder length and was very thick and luscious. Several colourings had now led to it being a golden blonde in colour. I had grown used to having long nails, and I seemed to increase the length of them by a fraction with each visit to the beauty parlour.

All in all I was happy with my progress, as was the doctor overseeing my transition to female. I had a group of girl and male friends at college who accepted Nikki without any doubt that she was just a natural girl who was devoted to her boyfriend at University. I had a great relationship with Eddie’s family, and my mother could not have been more supportive of my decision to change sex.

But just when you think that life is perfect there is always something that puts a spoke in your wheels!


 
To Be Continued...

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Craig Becoming Nikki

Looks as if there is no more Craig except for a few bits that need sorting. Now I wonder if Craig would have ever have discovered that he was Nikki if it was not for Professor Prick.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

You would add that last line...

Here Nikki had a problem, but resolved it with some help from her future mother-in-law... And you go and mention a monkey wrench...

You'd better get the next episode out soon, or maybe Gordy will come looking for you!

Thanks for the fun.

Annette.h

Going Well, Karin

joannebarbarella's picture

Of course, I know the ending. That editing really does improve the readability,
Joanne