You're Only Human Session 3

Printer-friendly version


Honesty

June 12th, 2023
Connecting to BLUSH.
Good evening, Seth, welcome to Blush.

Jessica.jpg

I am so glad you swiped right! I can uncross my fingers now!

I had mine that way..on both hands.

Quick question: how adventurous are you?

I can be pretty adventurous…what type of adventure are you looking for?

Well...I like going outside the box sometimes. Like what if we went skydiving together or something crazy like that? Would you do it?

As long as we have enough parachutes.

I am just looking for a partner in crime. Someone to do spontaneous things with. So... what was your latest adventure?

Well, I’m trying online dating. It’s been a bit adventurous so far

Haha! That sounds exciting. What did you think of my profile?

You’re a firefighter…that may be adventurous..gets the adrenaline running?

Yeah haha. But also there are times when it can be really boring too. We sit around all day waiting for calls.

Yeah, it can’t be death-defying everyday.

Nope. Not at all.

What’s your doggo’s name?

Her name is Sparkles. She’s super cute.

What is her breed?

She’s a mix between a chihuahua and something else.

The Chihuahua…the toughest of the breeds…or they at least think they are.

Haha yeah she thinks so!

So, Jessica, before we go too far in our conversation, I have to ask how you feel about younger guys?

Well, that depends on what kinda guy he is. If he’s mature, then age doesn’t matter much. It just matters if he knows who he wants to be and where he wants his future to take him.

I can try to reach the top of that mountain.

That sounds like it could work for me.

Well, I’ll just say that I’m 21, just so that’s out in the open

And?

I had someone who stopped talking with me due to our age gap.

Age gaps don’t bother me at all unless they’re really big or there’s some other reason why it wouldn’t work. But even still, I think people should give each other chances regardless of their ages. We never know until we actually meet them!

Very True.

Just one question. Pineapple on pizza: yes or no?

It would be a crime to not have pineapple on a pizza. But ham or pepperoni needs to be the second topping.

Lol, okay then. But seriously, tell me a bit about yourself! I'd like to know you better

I’m in college at the moment. Working a part time job with a shipping company. I enjoy music and writing.

That sounds great! What do you want to be when you grow up?

Do I have to grow up?

Haha, sure why not?

I’m not ready to pay student loans or a mortgage just yet

Hahaha that makes sense. Well, if you ever change your mind let me know.

Will do.

Here's my pupper. I rescued her three years ago, and she changed my life. And she says ‘hi’.

IMG_0302.jpeg

Such a happy little dog.

She loves everyone! I call her Sparkles because her eyes light up like stars every time someone new comes over.

And her tail makes the rest of her wag?

HAHAHA yes exactly!!! She also likes to play fetch which she thinks means chase me around until i drop it then give it back to me so we can repeat this process for hours

That’s your second job.

Yes, haha

Where are you from, Jessica?

I was born here in Portland Oregon, but my family moved when I was young and now live in Seattle Washington

Nice town. I’ve been there once. The interstate was frightening.

Haha yeah it can be pretty crazy sometimes.

I had to go through Sea-tac and catchy a flight to Spokane a few years ago.

That sounds like quite the adventure! How old were you then?

14.

Wow so young! You must have been brave.

I enjoyed it. I only had my backpack with me, so it was easy to get off the plane and walk to the next gate.

I'm not interested in this topic.

Sorry, what interests you?

Not this.

What should we talk about that interest you?

Nothing right now.

Oh…okay.

No thank you for chatting with me today, Seth.

Okay.

up
18 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Reminds Me a Little...

...of a time, back in the 1980s, when I was using a computer to generate sheets of "random" dice rolls (1-1 to 6-6) for a baseball board game. IIRC, the idea was to multiply two ten-digit numbers and then use the middle digits of the product to generate the next ones, and so forth. It usually worked OK -- I used to sell a book with a quarter million of them -- but there was one time where apparently one of the numbers it generated was so low that no matter what it was multiplied by the answer fell into the lowest cohort, producing a dice roll of '1'. It printed out about a dozen pages (600 to a page) like that before I saw it and made it stop.

Seems as though that's what happened to Jessica here.

Eric

This was a first for me. To

Aylesea Malcolm's picture

This was a first for me. To be dismissed by a virtual person.