Ambushed Part. 9

Printer-friendly version

Buck’s Place:
While Buck and the women were unconscious. Falcon explores his place while waiting for Sparrow to show up. While exploring, she comes to a locked room. She could hear some mechanical noise coming from the room.

Since she has the keys form Buck, she locates the right key and unlocks the door. When she walks into the room, she noticed that it looked like it was some sort of high-tech operating room. There was a young woman with long icy blue hair kneeling before a machine that pumped in and out of her.

Her eyes were covered by black patches normally used to cover a woman's nipple. Hanging from her huge breasts were two cow style teat cups milking her. She had a ball gag in her mouth and IV tubes going into her breasts.

“What the hell.” Falcon walks over to the machine that everything was connected to and shut it down. She looks where the milking tubes were going and spotted a blue five gallon bottle that was half full with milk.

Falcon kneels before the woman and remove the ball gag from her mouth. She pulls gently on the black patches covering the woman's eyes and slowly peel them off. She notices that the woman wasn’t moving when she does it.

“Are you alright?” Falcon watches the woman.

The woman doesn’t respond to Falcon. She just stay how she is, letting this strange woman handle her.

“Do you understand me?” Falcon wonders if this woman is deaf.

The woman nods her head yes. She was looking in the direction of the voice. She wonders who the voice belonged to.

As Falcon goes about undoing the woman from the device she was strapped into. She notices the woman's eyes were white.

“Are you blind?” Falcon had a concerned look on her face.

She removes the teat cups and huge dildo that was attached to a machine that caused it to go in and out of the woman.

“Easy.” As Falcon helps the woman stand up from her kneeling position.

Daisy holds onto the strange woman’s arm as she slowly stands up. Her legs were a little numb from being in the kneeling position for the past twelve hours. The fluids that had been pumped into her vagina was leaking out.

Falcon looks around and escorts the woman over to the operating style table. “Just sit here for a moment, please.”

Daisy does as she is asked. Her breasts were hurting her from being sucked as hard as they had been. She listens as the other woman moves around in the room.

Falcon was looking through things in the room. The operating table she lead the woman over to looked like you could strap a person down on. She saw all sorts of attachments that could be used on a person. There were needles filled with some sort of white substances.

Falcon picks one of the needles up and an evil thought enters her head. She was going to have some fun torturing Buck. She walks over to the woman “what is your name, Miss.?”

“Daisy Willow. Who are you?” Daisy looks in the direction of the voice.

“You can call me Falcon.”

“Thank you, Falcon.”

“You’re welcome, Daisy. I do have a question for you. Did you volunteer for what was done to you or were you forced.”

“I was kidnapped and forced.” Daisy remembers walking home from the store and being kidnapped right off the streets.

“Well, I’ll make sure your kidnapper gets what is coming towards him.” Falcon wanted to make sure Buck talked.

“I’m going to go and check out the rest of the rooms. I’ll leave the door open for you.”

“All right.” Daisy was glad she had been rescued.

Falcon leaves the room and checks out the rest of the house. She finds a collection of guns, drugs, weapons, and a room dedicated BDSM fun room. There was a camera in there to record what goes on. She checks the camera to see if the memory card was still in it and presses play.

She watches for a few minutes, before she starts getting sick to her stomach. She stops the camera and take her helmet off. She had to throw up. She runs out of the room and over towards the bathroom and upchuck the contents of her stomach.

She has never gotten this sick before, but after what she just saw. It would cause Raptor to throw up as well. She swishes some water around in her mouth and spits it into the sink.

When Falcon is feeling better, she goes and drags Buck’s body to the room Daisy was in and secure him to the weirdly shape operating table.
She looks at Daisy “I found a room you can wait in, while I and my friend ask Buck some question.”

“Who are you?” Daisy was curious.

“I told you, I’m Falcon.

“No, are you law enforcement?” Daisy was looking in Falcon’s direction.

“I’m a private security contractor.”

“Oh?”

“Come on, let’s get you wrapped up in a blanket and head downstairs to the living room.”

“Okay.” Daisy allows Falcon to lead her, after being wrapped up in a blanket.

Falcon escort Daisy to the living room and over to a recliner. She helps her sit down.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“God yes. I am so thirsty.”

“Okay.” Falcon goes into the kitchen and pours a glass of cold water and take it back to Daisy.

“Here you go, Daisy.” As she hands the glass to daisy.

“Thank you.” Daisy accepts the glass from Falcon.

“You’re welcome.”

Sparrow shows up a few minutes latter. She contacted Falcon so she could let her in.

“Is everything okay?” Sparrow walks into the house.

“I found another woman named Daisy. She was in another room connected to a bunch of machines that was milking her and fucking her with a huge dildo on some sort of ram looking thing.”

“I’ve seen a machine like that. Is she okay?” Sparrow looks at Falcon.

“Yes, but there one more thing you need to know about her.”

“What’s that?” Sparrow kept her gaze on Falcon.

“She’s blind.” Falcon felt sorry for Daisy.

“Where is she?” Sparrow wanted to meet her.

“She’s in the living room. I figure she could wait there, while we interrogate Buck.”

“I want to meet her, before we get started.” Sparrow wonders why Buck had a blind person.

“Okay, follow me.” Falcon takes Sparrow to where Daisy was sitting.

“Daisy, its me and my friend.” As the two of them walk into the living room.

They spot Daisy sound asleep in the recliner Falcon set her in. Falcon goes over to check Daisy to make sure she was alright. She looks towards Sparrow “she’s asleep.”

Sparrow looks at the icy blue haired woman. She was covered up with a blanket and sound asleep in the recliner.

“I’ll talk to her after we interrogate Buck.” Sparrow turns to leave the room.

“By the way, you might want to see this as well.” Falcon hands the memory card she pulled from the camera to Sparrow.

“What’s on it?” Sparrow looks at Falcon’s eyes since she had her helmet off.

“Some disturbing and graphic stuff that will make you and Raptor sick to your stomach like me.” Falcon doesn’t say anything else as she walks off.

Sparrow tucks the card into her utility belt and follow Falcon.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Buck is going to regret

Samantha Heart's picture

What he has done. He's going to get a taste of his own medicine.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Retribution

All members of such a gang should automatically be blinded, permanently! Irrespective of what other punishments they receive.

bev_1.jpg