Scout

Printer-friendly version

San Antonio, Texas:
Charly stands in the shadows and records what was going on. She watches as a bunch of strange-looking men moves a bunch of women and children to a box truck. She was asked by Dove to scout out San Antonio for men that are being turned into young girls and women. Also, to locate anyone pushing a drug called Blue Lace.

The men she was watching looked heavily tattooed. When the men get ready to move the women. She grabs her air rifle and aims it at the truck. She tags it with one of her specialized trackers. She puts her air rifle back in its holster and mounts her custom-built motorcycle.

When the truck starts moving, she taps the side of her helmet. The GPS tracking system built into her helmet comes online and lock onto the tracking device. She stays in their blind spot, so the driver doesn’t detect her.

She watches where she is going as her helmet tracks and recorded the route they took. After about an hour-n-half of driving, they arrive at a nice house out in the middle of nowhere. The place looked like an old ranch.

Charly takes pictures of the place. She keeps watching as everyone inside the box truck is unloaded and escorted into the hose. She scans for security devices but doesn’t detect any.

She opens her face plate and pulls out a beef jerky and munches on it. Standing here watching the place, brings back memories of when she used to be an undercover police officer. She couldn’t believe how her life changed on that unfortunate day. She wishes that she had the equipment she has now.

She finishes the beef jerky and closes her faceplate. According to the scans, the women were put in separate rooms. She moves quietly to the house and over to the door everyone was taken through. She checks it for security devices, but there wasn’t anything.

Charly pulls out her laser pen and cut through the lock. When she walks into the place, her helmet switches over to night vision. She hears the television turned on and there was a game being played on it. She takes two hockey pucks out of her utility belt and slides them toward the two guys playing video games.

She moves as the pucks go off and fill the room with knockout gas. She knew two guys came with the truck and she saw two more when they opened the door. They helped escort the women into the house.

She moves throughout the house knocking out the men inside. She was using a modified air gun with knockout darts. After she knocked out the five guys and one girl among the gang members. She secures them with quick cuffs.

Charly locates where the women and kids are kept and free them. She couldn’t believe how many people there were. She locates the lab where they were making the drug and several squares of money.

“Alexa, call Detective Schiff.” Charly watches as the call goes through on the inside of her face plate.

Detective Schiff Residence:
Detective Schiff was sleeping next to his wife when his cellphone starts ringing. He turns away from his wife and reaches over to his nightstand and grabs his cellphone. The number was blocked on it. He knew it could only be one person.

Detective Schiff presses accept “what can I do for you, Scout?”

“I need for you to bring a medical unit to this address and a paddy wagon as well. I have some people for you to interrogate.”

“Send me the address.” Detective Schiff sits up in bed.

“Sending, now.” Charly sends the address she is at.

Detective Schiff feels his cellphone vibrate as the address arrives. He looks at it “alright, I have it. I’ll be there in twenty minutes. I’m calling the medical service that has been helping us and sending them there.”

“Alright, I’m going to stick around until you get here.” Scout watches as some of the women and kids try to figure out what was going on.

“Okay. I’ll see you in twenty.”

“Okay.” Charly ends the phone call.

Charly looks at one woman who looks like she was very confused about everything. She walks over to the person “help is on the way.”

Jeff looks at the person dressed all in black and wearing a helmet that looked identical to a motorcycle one. He was so confused about how he became a woman and what the men wanted from them. He looks at the person “who are you?”

Charly looks at the long brown-haired woman “a friend.”

“Do you work for the government?” Jeff wanted to know more about the person who rescued them.

“No, I don’t. But I do help out the police every once in a while.” Charly has worked with Detective Schiff ever since she tracked down the people responsible for turning her.

That was how she meet Dove and started working as an informant for her. According to what she learned about Dove, she was a former DEA agent that got changed into a girl. That’s why they got along so well.

Jeff didn’t look convinced as he looks at the person. He didn’t know who the person was beneath the motorcycle helmet.

“I promise, Detective Schiff will be here soon.” Charly knew Detective Schiff could handle things better.

Detective Schiff arrives at the address that Scout sent him. The place looked like an old ranch and was out in the middle of nowhere. He gets out of his car and walks into the house. As he walks into the house, he spots Scout in her normal gear. She was standing near a woman a little taller than Scout.

He walks over to her and the woman that Scout was talking to. He looks at the woman and wonders if she uses to be a man who was turned into a woman or a natural-born woman.

“Looks like you had some fun.” Detective Schiff looks down at Scout.

Scout opens her faceplate and looks at Detective Schiff. She knew he preferred to look at her face when he spoke to her.

“And I didn’t kill anyone, this time around.” Scout has been trying to cut back on killing people.

Jeff is shocked when he finally sees who he has been talking to. He watched as the person named Scout opened her faceplate and looked up at a middle-aged man. She saw his badge on his belt. As for Scout, she was surprised at how cute she looked. She guesses that Scout must be in
her early to late teens.

She noticed that Scout looked Hispanic and had hazel eyes. She couldn’t tell what the rest of Scout’s body looked like because of the suit she was wearing. The suit itself looked like it was a high-tech-looking motorcycle racing suit.

“Well, I’m thankful that you restrained yourself this time.” The detective remembers the last crime scene Scout had been at and everyone, except for one guy had been killed.

“I’ll try to be more careful from now on. Here’s the footage showing these guys turning a few of the girls and forcing them to prostitute themselves.” Scout hands the footage she had on this group of women.

“You saw what they did to us and didn’t do anything to stop them?” Jeff looks at Scout when she says that.

“Yes, I needed to have proof of what they did. Without it, they can’t be convicted.” Scout had to restrain herself from interfering.

“How much did you see?” Jeff was curious if she saw what they did to him at first.

“I saw what they forced you to do to some of the men tonight and I saw them turn six innocent homeless teens and men into young women. And forced them to make a sex tape with several city officials and high-profile businessmen.” Scout felt sick to her stomach after she watched what those men did to the ones they just turned.

Detective Schiff could tell Scout was upset with what she saw. He wonders who she was and if she had been forced to experience the same thing. He had a feeling she might have been former law enforcement.

Jeff didn’t know what to make of Scout’s statement or the look on Scout’s face. She could tell that Scout was upset talking about it.

“Scout, why don’t you leave before Captain Cambridge shows up. You know he feels about you.” Detective Schiff knew how his Captain felt about Scout acting as a vigilante.

The thing was, she has solved more cases as a vigilante than his department has managed to close. They had a backlog of unsolved cases that was going to take years to close. He knew she had managed to get her hands on their cases somehow and closed three-quarters of them in the past five months.

“You’re if I don’t leave, I might regret what I might do to him.” Scout hated Captain Cambridge and has her fill of run-ins with him. She has come very close a few times to punching the man in the mouth.

Scout closes her faceplate and leaves the house. She could see several police cars approaching. She grabs her tracker off the box truck and mounts her motorcycle. She locks onto the homing device of her Rv and drives back to where it was hidden.

After two hours of driving, she approaches her Rv the rest area she left it at. She presses the remote for the rear door to drop down and park her motorcycle in the cargo area of her Rv.

She secures her motorcycle and takes her helmet off. There’s a slight hiss as the helmet disconnects from her custom-made suit. The suit itself was a self-contained environment. As long as she kept the faceplate sealed, she could walk into any type of hazardous environment.

She closes the cargo ramp and once it was closed, she walked toward the occupant half of her Rv. She strips out of her boots and suit along the way and hangs it up in the decom unit her Rv had built in it. She was happy her Rv was her base of operations. It cost her a pretty penny to have it built by Metalworks Incorporated.

Charly walks over to the refrigerator to grab a prepackaged meal to heat up. All of them were custom-made for her. She had a high metabolism and needed to be on a special diet because of it. Whatever the drug was used to turn her into a woman had messed up her metabolism. She has never had a high metabolism before. If nothing else, she used to have problems keeping the weight off.

Charly looks at the time and couldn’t believe she has been up for the past thirty-six hours. When her breakfast was ready, she pulls it out of the microwave and sits down to enjoy it. While she is eating, she watches the local television station to see if they were going to mention finding those women.

She knew Captain Cambridge loved the publicity and being in front of the camera. The man had an ego that was as big as the police precinct he worked out of. She also knew he was cozy with some of the slimiest politicians in Texas as well.

Charly finishes eating and throws the container her food came in, in the trash. She covers up a yawn as she lays down on the fold-out bed. She’ll find another place to park her Rv when she wakes up. She doesn’t like spending more than two nights at any location.

Twelve hours later, Charly wakes up and yawns. She stretches as she gets out of bed. She walks over to the window directly opposite her and looks outside. It was cloudy and the sun was setting. She sits down on the sofa and wonders what she wants to do. Does she feel like eating another of her specialty meals or going out for dinner?

Charly knew there was a nice restaurant not far from the rest area and a nice hotel as well. She looks at what she was wearing, which wasn’t much. She was still in the panties she wore with her suit. Her breasts were small enough, that she could get away without having to wear a bra.
She decides a nice hotel room would be nice and a home cook meal would be nice as well. She opens one of the hidden drawers and pulls out a clean pair of panties. She closes that drawer and opens another one, that has her pants in them. She grabs a pair of tights and closes that drawer. She opens another one that has her socks, and bras in and pulls out a bra and socks.

She changes into a clean pair of panties, after taking a quick sponge bath. She puts her bra on and socks next and finally the tights. She opens another hidden cabinet that had all her dresses and t-shirts, and blouses in and grabs a nice floral print blouse that goes well with the tights she was wearing. She runs a brush through her long black hair and ties it back into a ponytail.

She grabs a pair of nice flats and puts those on. She applies light makeup to her face and her favorite lipstick to her lips. She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles. She loved how she looked. She heads up to the driver seat of her Rv and takes the keys from their hidden spot and starts her Rv. And put it in gear.

The drive to the hotel didn’t take long. She pulls into the parking lot and parks her Rv. She goes inside and pays for a hotel room with a prepaid credit card she alternates. Once she has the electronic card for the room. She goes and checks the room out.

While she is in the hotel room, she calls for an Uber to come and pick her up. Normally, she uses her other motorcycle, but tonight, she feels like relaxing. After arranging for an Uber, Charly makes sure the purse she needs for a time out on the town.

When the Uber driver shows up, she notices he was an Oriental fellow. The car he was driving was nice as she gets in.

“What’s the best restaurant around this place?” Charly looks at the driver.

“Big Tex’s has the best steaks and seafood around.” Tianyu looks at the Hispanic woman in the back seat in the mirror.

“Sounds good. Take me there, please.” Charly could go for surf and turf tonight.

Tianyu drives towards Big Tex’s steak house. He’s been there a few times tonight. He has even eaten there a few times. The food was expensive, but it was good as well.

Charly gives Tianyu a tip when he drops her off at the restaurant. She smiles at him as she gets out of the car and waves goodbye to him. She
watches as Tianyu drives off, before walking into the restaurant.

The place looked busy as she entered it. It had a nice Texas feel to it. A young lady greets her and escorts her to a table.

“Thank you.” Charly sits down and looks through the menu she was given.

Tianyu wasn’t joking when he told her the place had good food. She looks through the menu and saw several dishes she wanted to try. While Charly is sitting there looking at the menu, a young man approaches her table.

“Hi, my name is Chris and I’ll be your server tonight.” Chris looks at the young Hispanic woman sitting at one of his tables.

Charly looks up at the voice and notices Chris. He had a nice dark tan and a muscular build to his six-foot-tall body. He also looked like he was in his late teens.

“Hi Chris, could you give me a few more minutes to look at the menu, please?” Charly hasn’t decided what she wanted to eat.

“Sure, would you like a drink while you are looking through the menu?” Chris smiles at Charly.

“Yes, I would like a nice bourbon if you have it.” Charly figures she might as well enjoy a nice drink.

“Yes ma’am, we have bourbon. Is there anything else you would like?”

“A blooming onion would be nice.” Charly figures she would munch on that, while her food is cooking.

“One bourbon and one deep-fried onion, coming up.”

“Thanks, Chris.” Charly goes back to looking at the menu.

Chris turns to leave to get the onion and the bourbon. He thought the woman looked old enough to be twenty-one years old. He had to admit she looked cute.

Charly saw what she wanted to order, a 24-ounce cowboy steak and four stuffed Jalapeno Shrimps. She’ll get a baked potato to go with it since the meal comes with a small salad and breadsticks. She closes the menu and waits for Chris to return with her appetizer and drink.

While Charly is waiting for Chris, she looks around the restaurant and couldn’t believe how busy it was. She has only eaten at small diners and such, nothing as big as this place. She figures it must be very popular with the tourist and locals.

She spots several guys a few tables away from her being loud and annoying to their neighbors. She figures they must be drunk from the way they were carrying on. She turns her attention back to her table.

A few minutes later, Chris returns with her bourbon and onion. She places her order with him and asks for some bacon bits and lots of butter to be added to the baked potato. She picks at the onion while enjoying her drink.

While she is sitting there waiting, her cellphone chirps letting her know a text arrived. She pulls her cellphone out of her purse and notices it was Dove. She was letting her know she made contact with Felica Harding and that the information she gave her was passed on to Felica’s team.

Charly was glad that Dove managed to make contact with the Black Cat. She continues to read the message. Dove continues to inform her that
she is going to lay low in Dallas until the situation with The Booze Howlers blows over.

Charly warned her that dating the leader of the Booze Howlers was a bad idea. The man was known to be abusive and possessive towards his girlfriends. Now he was in the hospital in traction from her beating the living daylights out of him. His brothers in the club were surprised that a woman with Dove’s build was capable of doing so much damage to their leader.

The thing was, Dove, herself, the twins Karen and Gina, and Hawk were all trained by the same person. They were all found and trained by a woman named Cynthia Drago. She helped all of them adapt to their new identities and bodies.

Cynthia never did inform them how she knew where they would be, but she did and helped them adjust. Even Cynthia’s daughter was a member of their group. Sparrow worked with the US Marshals to help them with warrants and fatigue retrieval. She was a licensed Bounty Hunter.

Chris returns with her order. He places her order down in front of her with the salad and a basket filled with garlic bread sticks.

“I hope you enjoy your steak and shrimp, ma’am. Would you like a refill on your bourbon?” Chris notices the glass was almost empty.

“Yes, please.” Charly smiles sweetly at Chris.

Chris returns the smile and heads toward the bar to get a refill for his customer. He wonders how much money she was going to spend tonight. He also hopes she leaves a big tip as well.

Charly looks at the food and inhales the aroma coming off the cowboy steak. She was going to end up taking half of everything back to the hotel room with her. She sits there and enjoys her dinner. Chris returns a few minutes later with her refill.

“Thanks, Chris.”

“You’re welcome, ma’am.” Chris smiles at the young lady before he walks off.

Charly enjoys half her steak and eats all the salad and potato. She still had half the onion left over. She also drunks four glasses of bourbon. By the time she was ready to leave, she ends up spending three hundred dollars. The steak dinner only was hundred and twenty dollars.

She pays the bill with her credit card and leaves Chris a fifty-dollar bill for a tip. It came from the money she took yesterday. She calls Uber again and requests Tianyu again if he is available.

Charly gets up and walks out of the restaurant to wait outside for Tianyu to show up. She was feeling very relaxed and a little drunk. She sits down on the bench outside the restaurant before she falls.

While she is sitting there, waiting for Tianyu to show up. The four men that were annoying and drunk inside the restaurant come staggering out.
One of them nearly falls on her. She looks at the fellow “maybe you guys better call a cab because you are too drunk to drive.”

The man that almost fell onto her, looks at her “why don’t you mind your own business, Bitch!”

Charly looks at the man who stood in front of her. An evil smile appears on her face “what are you going to do to me if I don’t?”

“I’ll put you in your place, you Latino bitch!” The spits the words out toward her.

“I would like to see that.” Charly stands up and looks at the man and his friends.

All of them were drunk and so was she, but she wasn’t as intoxicated as they were. She looks at all four men. Three of them were trying to pull their friend away from her.

“Come on Joe, leave her alone. She’s not worth getting in trouble over.” Glenn was trying to stop Joe from making a mistake.

Charly looks at the men as they tried to stop the person named Joe from attacking her. She looks at the one they called Joe “go home with your friends, before you start something you can’t finish, Joe.”

“Will you stop egging him on, lady?” Troy looks at Charly.

“Just make sure he gets home, without driving.” Charly didn’t think any of them were in any shape to drive.

The three men managed to pull Joe back to one of their cars and get in. Charly just shakes her head as she watches them drive off. She sits back down on the bench to wait for her ride.

The Next Day:
Charly wakes up with a killer hangover. She slowly gets out of bed and heads toward the bathroom. Her bladder was already leaking some. Just as she sits down on the toilet, her bladder lets the contents out. She lets out a low moan as she relieves herself.

“I am never doing that again.” Charly wishes sometimes she was still a male. At least she had better control of her bladder.

When she is done doing her business, she stands up and flushes the toilet. Afterward, she washes her hands. She walks back into the bedroom and searches her purse for any aspirins. She finds a small bottle of Aleve and retrieve two pills from the bottle and pops them into her mouth.

She falls back onto the bed and lets the pills do their job. Whatever possessed her to have glasses of bourbon last night? She closes her eyes for a few minutes until she is ready to get up. She knew checkout time was eleven o’clock.

Charly lays there on the bed for about an hour, before she decides to get up and get dressed. She still had to head to a new location to park her Rv and get in touch with the other ladies to see how they were doing in their cities.

Charly gets up and dressed. She gathers her stuff, including her leftover from the other night, and takes them to her Rv. She returns the room key to the front desk and walks back out to her Rv. She checks what campgrounds are available in the San Antonio area.

She spots Mission City RV Park and reads a description about it. According to everything she is reading, it will be perfect for her to hide out. She programs the GPS built into her Rv and drives towards the location. She still had plenty of supplies, so she doesn’t need to stop and pick anything up.

It’s noon time when Charly finally arrives at the RV park. She manages to snag a lot that was all by itself. She sets up her outside lawn chairs and table. She glances at her wristwatch and notices that the scheduled time for the meeting was approaching.

She makes a pitcher of lemonade and pours herself a glass. She pulls out her laptop from its hidden compartment and logs onto the secure server and waits for the others in her unit to log on. She watches as Hawk logs on next, then the twins Karen and Gina with their blind daughter Kattie.

Kattie was their natural daughter. Karen and Gina were a married couple when Gina got changed by the Blue Lace drug. Since Gina had Karen’s DNA on her and in her, she was changed to look just like her wife. It took some counseling, but the two of them decided to remain a couple and raise their daughter together.

Gina was a former Marine and Karen was a former CIA agent. She watches as Dove logs on and finally Sparrow. Hawk was dressed in a string bikini and was sitting by her pool. Dove was dressed in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt and some room.

“Hello ladies, how is everyone doing today?” Dove looks at all her team members.

“We’re doing okay.” Karen and Gina were sitting on a sofa.

“Hi, aunt Dove.” Kattie waves at the laptop.

“Hey, sweetie.” Dove loved Kattie a lot and liked when she called her aunt or auntie.

“We might have a problem, Dove. The Draco gang is realizing that they are being compromised. We might have to pull some of our snitches out for their safety.” Hawk looks at the other ladies on the screen.

“Is that what the Texas Rangers want to do?” Sparrow watches the other ladies.

“No, Captain Hays wants to keep them inside the gang. I don’t agree with him, but I can’t fault his reasoning. If we pull our current snitches out, we would have to start all over again.” Hawk could see the pros and cons of pulling the snitches out.

“I think we need to keep them in as well, Hawk. We need the intel on their movement and when they are moving the people they are changing.” Karen knew how important it was to have the intel they needed.

“I hate to say this, but I agree Hawk. We need that intel.” Charly knew they needed it as well.

“Alright, I’ll tell Captain Hays, so he can pass the information along to the brass of the Rangers. Dove, how is your relationship with Felica and her team going?” Hawk was curious.

“Well, Felica was recently attacked and she is in a private hospital owned by Blake Medical. She seems to have some sort of arrangement with the medical company.”

“What happened to the people who attacked her?” Gina was curious about that.

“Two of them were killed and the one who attacked her. He was taken down by a young blonde hair woman. She was dressed like some sort of stage magician.” Dove had gotten the information from her friend Stephanie.

“Do we know who she is?” Sparrow was curious about this person.

“No, but Stephanie did say the woman took the leader of the group back to New York.” Dove had lunch with Stephanie.

“I wonder who the leader was that attacked Mrs. Harding?” Dove wanted to know more about the mysterious attacker.

“Is this going to set things back with her helping us?” Hawk knew they didn’t have enough people to cover the major cities in Texas.

By adding Felica Harding and her people to their group, they could cover more cities and share intel. Plus, from what she has heard about Mrs. Harding and her people through the grapevine. They had a lot of resources at their command than she and her people did.

“I doubt it. I’m going to slowly learn more about Mrs. Harding’s group before I approach her about joining us.” Dove wanted to take it slow.

“Alright, do what you feel is right. If anything happens in their area or if anything is going on in their area, we’ll keep you informed.” Hawk will check with the Rangers and see what she can do to help them out in that area.

“So, when is our next big in-person meeting?” Gina was curious because meeting over the internet was fine, but sometimes meeting in person was better.

“I’m working on that. I’m in the process of buying a place in central Texas for us.”

“Who’s going to look after it when we're not there?” Hawk and Dove bother were curious.

“A couple I trust with my life. They use to work with my mother when she was with the agency.” Sparrow knew her mother use to be a spook like her father.

“Please tell me it's not Anya and Matvey Volkov.” Hawk knew the Russian couple.

A smirk appears on Sparrow’s face. She knew Hawk and Mr. Matvey had done a job together. Mr. Matvey had her pretend she was a total bimbo and dressed like a slut for the job they did. For Hawk to pass herself off as a bimbo and a slut, she had to do things she wasn’t proud of doing.

“I’m sorry Hawk, but yes, it's them. He’s opening a new Vodka plant in the area.” Sparrow knew she could also trust them as well. He had connections with the Russian Mafia operating in Texas.

“I hate you.”

Sparrow knew Hawk didn’t mean it. The two of them have been friends for a long time. Hell, the two of them have even been lovers for a while. Hawk introduced her to the lesbian lifestyle. Her mother didn’t care if she was a lesbian or not.

“Alright, let us know when the deal is done.” Karen and Gina had other stuff to do later.

“I will. Well, if there’s nothing else to talk about. We’ll get together again in two weeks.” Hawk and Dove felt everything was covered during this meeting.

“Unless any news comes up on the gangs we are tracking.” Charly felt that everyone should be kept up to date.

“Right. See you later, Kattie.” Hawk blows a kiss to their mascot.

“Bye, everyone.” Kattie waves at the screen to everyone.

“Bye Kattie.” All the ladies respond at once.

When the meeting is over, Charly puts the laptop back in its spot and changes into a moderate swimsuit that won’t get her kicked out of the RV. The park had a swimming pool and she was going to take advantage of it. She fills her beach bag and walks to the pool to enjoy herself.

Gwen was laying on a lounger sunbathing in a new bikini she recently bought. She has been staying at the RV park for the last few weeks. She had to get away from her abusive father. He had gone ballistic when he found out she has been stripping for a living. She started when she was just sixteen years old. She found a person who made a convincing fake ID and she used that to get the job. It also didn't help that her father found out that she preferred women over men.

She spots a cute Hispanic woman come walking into the pool area. She was wearing a sexy one-piece swimsuit that hugged her curves. She wasn’t very busty, but the rest of her looked nice. She watches as the woman walks over to an empty lounger and lays down.

Charly had a feeling that someone was watching her and spotted a young red hair woman looking over at her. The young woman was wearing a bikini that looked cute on her young body. She wonders if the young woman was into women herself.

Charly watches the woman. She notices the woman getting up and coming over to her. She watches as she stands in front of Charly.

“Hi, if you need help putting on suntan lotion, I don’t mind helping you.” Gwen smiles at Charly.

“Sure, and thank you.” Charly hands the lotion she brought with her to Gwen.

“By the way, my name is Gwen Sumner.” As she accepts the lotion.

“I’m Charly Webber.” As Charly hands the lotion to Gwen.

Gwen squirts the lotion onto her palm and starts rubbing it onto Charly’s back.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

New blooming Romance?

Samantha Heart's picture

Between Charly & Gwen? Anything is possible. As for Gwen's abusive father maybe someone can fix that situation for her. As for the rest of the stuff I hope they do team up with Flicia & her crew they need resources each has acess to & the intell as well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Busy busy busy...

Jamie Lee's picture

Taking out the trash does require people who have the skills and desire to change situations. It only works as long as they aren't identified or tracked. Once compromised, it's time to get deadly serious or move on.

Seems all of those ladies have a personal reason for going after those gangs. One that's made them live entirely different lives.

Others have feelings too.

Russian Mafia

The Russian mafia makes the Mexican drug cartels look like saints by comparison. Using thrm to guard your safe house is like housing foxes in your chicken coop, its begging for trouble. Not smart.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin