Ambushed Part. 17 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Gwen And Carly Place:
It’s been a few days since the raid on the Greenhouse. Gwen holds Carly’s naked body close to her own. Dr. Araiza managed to neutralize the drug in Carly’s body that was sending her pleasure center and sex drive out of control. There was nothing she could do to return Carly’s breasts to what they had been without plastic surgery.

She feels Carly shiver against her naked body. Both of them were naked and shaved down in their groin area. Gwen kisses Carly on the neck and holds her tighter against her body. Dr. Araiza had said that it was going to take Carly’s body a few days to purge all the drugs in her system.

The mission to take the greenhouse was successful. Blake Medical was going to buy the property after certain plants and such were removed from it. She knew they wanted to study the properties of the weird plants they found there.

Sparrow’s Mansion:
Sparrow felt Jinx snuggle against her body. She also felt Randy pressed against her back, holding her. Her shoulder was bandaged up. The blow she took to her shoulder had fractured her shoulder blade.

After they had secured the underground area of the greenhouse. She called her contact in the DEA and their contact in the Texas Rangers to come and take possession of the greenhouse. She was informed by Felica that Blake Medical was going to buy the place.

Several medical teams had shown up to help the people who had been experimented on. The young man that had been experimented on and had crude surgery had been taken to a private hospital owned by Blake Medical. She was kept in the loop on what was done to him.

She holds Jinx against her body. She knew the poor girl felt safe sleeping with her. She still had nightmares of what was done to her. She had to sleep on her side anyway, because of her shoulder, so having Jinx sleep in front of her was helping.

Sparrow feels Jinx shiver against her body and holds her closer. She never experienced what Jinx has, but she always liked sleeping with her mother. She couldn’t see Jinx being raised by someone who has never experienced the sexual abuse Jinx was forced to endure.

As for the victims they recovered, she didn’t know how Blake Medical was going to help them. Dr. Araiza along with Dr. Bannon came up with a counter agent to counter the drugs in the patches. There wasn’t anything Dr. Araiza could do about the breast enlargement the patches caused.

Blake Medical has offered any woman who wanted their breasts reduce. They would do the work for them and not charge them anything for the work. If they would rather have another plastic surgeon do the work, they would pay for it.

As for the greenhouse. Their contact in the DEA and among the Texas Rangers was handling everything. If they needed them to interrogate the prisoners, Randy had volunteered to do that.

She feels Randy kissing her neck and pressing his manhood up against her bottom. She knew what he wanted to do to her, but she didn’t want to wake Jinx. She turns her head slightly “Later when Jinx isn’t around.”

“Okay.” Randy kisses Sparrow on the lips.

Hawk and Owl’s Bedroom:
Owl looks into Hawk’s eyes as she straddled Hawk's waist. They were using a double-headed dildo as she bounces up and down on it. It drove deep into both women. She squeezes Hawk’s big breasts as she plays with them.

She so loved Hawk and would do anything for her. She also loved working with her wife when they infiltrated the Green House. She had fun beating the bad guys up.

“I wish Sparrow had let us interrogate the bad guys. I was looking forward to sticking bamboo shoots up their cocks.” Owl wanted some of the men they fought to feel what it was like to be violated.

After what the people did at the greenhouse, there were things she wanted to do to them. If Sparrow hadn’t told them they were turning everything over to the DEA and Texas Rangers. She would have shown them some old fashion Brazilin justice.

After she has an orgasm, she lets Hawk take control for a while. She loved when her wife was in control. She smiles when Hawk enters her with her favorite strap-on.

Kitchen:
Sam had gotten up and saw the note that Sparrow had left for her on the refrigerator. She had informed Sam that everyone was going to be sleeping in late. She asked Sam to just plan on making supper for everyone and that Jinx was sleeping with her.

A smile appears on Sam’s face as she goes about fixing herself some breakfast. There were cereal and muffins she made the other day for anyone hungry. Since everyone was going to be staying in bed, she starts preparing a stew she can let cook all day.

Greenhouse, Calliham, Texas:
Andy and his assistant Diane walk through the hidden underground labs. His sister from the main mountain headquarters had contacted him to come down and see what they were dealing with. The DEA agent in charge didn’t mind him being there.

“What do think about this, Mr. Blake?” Diane couldn’t believe everything they had been told about.

“I can’t believe the operation they had going here.” Andy was impressed.

“Not to mention the experimentation they were doing as well.” Diane had read the report they received.

“That too. At least the people they experimented on will be able to have some of the things done to them reverse.” Andy was told by his mother that she had come up with a way to reverse what was done to them.

Andy and Diane spend the day going over everything and doing inventory. They were going to need to call in more agents to help out.

Epilogue:
The Greenhouse is shut down for a while so Blake Medical can do an inventory of the place. All the doctors and people involved in experimenting on people are interrogated by the DEA and The Texas Rangers. The ones who didn’t want to talk, Sparrow and her boyfriend are brought in and they make them talk. Sparrow knew ways to make them talk from lessons from her mother.

The victims from the experiments and such are given the counter agent developed by Dr. Araiza and Dr. Bannon. The human/animal hybrids turned back to being fully human at the Mountain complex using some of the alien technology Blake Medical had access to.

As for the young man that was experimented on and crude surgery had been done. He recovers but is now living his life as a girl. The doctors at the private hospital had to fix some damage that had been done to him.

She was placed with a nice family that was looking for a teenage girl. They had a younger daughter that wanted a big sister. They were also informed of what had been done to the young lady.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice story

Samantha Heart's picture

I'm glad the victims were able to have what was done to them reversed. As for those who did it.... Well life in prison is too good for them

Love Samantha Renée Heart.