Carla and Angela Part 9

Printer-friendly version

Tomes and Tiaras, Brooklyn, New York:
Carla pulls into the parking lot of Tomes and Tiaras. She had questions about the servant of Nyx she encountered the other night and if there was one person who could give her answers, it was Iris. She knew Iris has been around for a very long time. There were only a handful of people who knew what Iris truly was.

She turns the engine off and was thankful that Circe was able to come by and babysit Autumn for her. If it wasn’t for Circe, she would have died a long time ago in Greece. She walks into the occult shop and looks around for Iris. She spots Iris putting some books up on the shelves.

The shop had a relaxing feel to it. The way Iris set everything up and the aroma of frankincense and sandalwood put the person into a calm relaxing presence. She walks towards Iris and as she gets close to her.

“It’s good to see you again, agent Carla.” Iris turns around and looks at Carla.

“It’s just Carla now, Iris.” Carla walks towards Iris.

“Not from what I have been hearing.” A smile appears on Iris’s face.

“Well, if you’re talking about working for Mr. Bounty. I’m still an independent agent.” Carla knew she couldn’t hide anything from Iris.

“I would be careful working for him and his clan. He has very dangerous enemies that are both mortal and supernatural.” Iris's eyes glowed when she mentioned Mr. Bounty’s name.

“I’ll take it that you have been hearing things?” Carla knew the only time Iris’s eyes glowed, was when she received information. Where she received it from, she didn’t know.

“You could say that. Now, let me guess why you are here.” Iris looks at Carla for a few minutes.

She was seeing everything Carla has been involved in. a playful smile appears on her face when she sees the sexual activities Carla and her wife have been up to. When it comes to the young girl, that Carla was currently helping. A concerned look appears on her face.

“That’s not good.” Iris saw the agent of Nyx that attacked the other night.

“Can you tell me why it is here?” Carla knew what Iris was doing.

“Yes, and you need to give back what it is looking for before more people die.” Iris knew it will never stop until it gets what it was looking for.

“So, what is it that Mr. Milford stole or took?” Carla wanted to know what she should have Rita look for.

“What was stolen from Nyx’s submerged temple, is a smoky quartz crystal globe with gold veins inside of it. It is said that with the proper ritual
during the Winter Solstice, you can make the night last for several days. Which, in turn, will allow certain supernatural creatures to enter our world or roam around longer than they should.” Iris’s eyes were glowing.

“So, somehow Mr. Milford got his hand on a mystic object that belongs to Nyx. Is there anything else I should be worried about?” Carla figures there was more to this.

“Yes, some of his clients are dangerous and hungry for human suffering.” Iris's eyes stop glowing after making that statement.

“So, now I have to worry about some supernatural creatures as well. Great, that’s the last thing I need now.” Carla didn’t need more problems.

“It’s lucky, that you left the HSL and became what you are.” A smirk appears on Iris’s youthful-looking face.

“It saved my soul and mind. It also allows me to find the love of my life.” Carla loved Angela.

“After you asked me about her,” Iris remembered speaking to Carla about her wife and her changing gender as well.

“True. So, what’s the best way to handle this matter?”

“Find where this crystal is and give it to Nyx’s agent. That’s the only way to get rid of it. Nothing mortally made can hurt that creature and it will keep coming until its mission is accomplished.” Iris hated servants of supernatural beings.

“So, why did it go after one of Mr. Milford’s associates?”

“If I had to guess? I would say he has touched the crystal or has been in contact with it.” Iris walks over to a porcelain teapot and pours herself a cup of ginseng tea.

“Does that crystal do anything else?” Carla knew you had to gain something from a mystical object for it to leave a mystical signature on you.

“Well, it does give you a certain physical boost. It gives men longer stamina and enlarges their favorite organ.”

“I’m glad I don’t have one of those anymore.” Carla never liked her penis when she had one. She loved having a vagina and being a fully functional woman as well.

“I know.” Iris had a knowing look on her face.

“Is there any way I can track this object?” Carla knew certain mystical items could be tracked.

“Not unless you have the mystical compass of Dave Jones or an EMF scanner.” Iris knew a super sensitive EMF scanner could pick the energies of the crystal ball up.

“I don’t have either of those things. However, I might know someone who could build an EMF scanner capable of locating the crystal ball.” Carla was thinking about Pixel down at Wonders of the Weird.

Pixel could build anything and make it look like it came from the era of time. She specialized in making devices for ghost hunters and supernatural hunters.

“And who is that?” Iris looks at Carla with a puzzled look on her face.

“A woman I know that goes by the nickname of Pixel.” Carla didn’t know her birth name.

“Where does she work?” Iris wanted to meet this person.

“She’s the owner of Wonders of Weird, over in Manhattan. You two would get along.” Carla figures Iris might like Pixel.

“I’ll have to visit her one day. So, other than this case you are working on. Why are you messing around with Were marital magical devices?” Iris picked up on the mystical tattoo Carla had on her.

“Angela has been wanting to experiment with them and I didn’t see any harm in using them.” Carla also wanted to see what they could do as well.

“Well, I hope you two are happy, because of what you two did to each other. It will remain with you forever.” Iris knew how mating bonds worked.

“Thanks for the warning and the information. I got to go and visit someone else today.”

“Let me know how your case goes.” Iris takes a sip from her tea.

“I will and thanks.” Carla walks out of the shop and towards her car.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ummmmmm yeah.....

Samantha Heart's picture

I uh don't know exactly what to say here other than I HOPE all goes well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Permanent results

Jamie Lee's picture

Shouldn't Carla know by now not to mess with objects of suspicious means? Didn't she gain much by using those pills? So what has she and Angela acquired as a result of using the devices?

Others have feelings too.