Carla and Angela Part 8

Printer-friendly version

“You didn’t come to bed last night.” Angela was standing in the doorway of Caral’s office naked. Carla hadn’t gone to bed last night.

Carla was slowly falling asleep in her chair when she hears Angela’s voice. She turns around to look at her wife “sorry sweetie, but something unusual happened last night.”

Angela starts walking toward Carla with the grace of a cat. She walks around Carla’s desk and sits on her lap facing her. She looks into Carla’s eyes “I was lonely and couldn’t sleep without you.” As she leans down and kisses Carla on the lips.

Carla returns the kiss. She has noticed ever since they have used the cat shape phallic that her wife has been more sexually aroused. She has also taken on some feline characteristics as well.

Carla feels Angela starting to undress her as Angela reaches behind her and starts unzipping her bodysuit. She allows Angela to lower her bodysuit down towards her waist. The next thing she feels is Angela kissing her on her neck and moving down to where her neck and shoulder join.

Angela starts kneading and massaging Carla’s big breasts. She loved the fact her wife has gotten breasts bigger than her own. She twists and pull-on Carla’s big nipple. She feels Carla massaging her breasts and kissing her as well.

She kisses down Carla’s chest and gently bites the flesh of Carla’s breasts, leaving teeth marks on them. She sucks in one of Carla’s nipples and plays with it with her tongue. She reaches down inside Carla’s suit and starts fingering and playing with Carla’s sex.

Carla feels the bite marks that her wife leaves on her breasts and moans when she starts playing with her nipple and fingering her opening when she feels Angela’s hand dip down inside her body suit. She starts doing the same to Angela as she fingers her in her opening and her anal opening.

She knows her wife likes it when both of her holes are being used. She feels Angela shiver when she starts fingering her. She winces when Angela sinks her needle-sharp teeth around the base of her nipple. She feels Angela sucking on her nipple while her teeth are buried inside her breast. The next thing she feels is a warm sensation as her nipple starts squirting milk inside Angela’s mouth.

That wasn’t the only squirting she was feeling either. She feels herself squirting down inside her suit as her wife’s fingers go inside and out of her vaginal opening. She feels her wife humping her hands as she goes deeper into her wife’s anal opening and vaginal opening.

Carla could feel her wife’s climax building as the two of them mentally merged. Both of them could feel each other’s sensations as their bodies synced with one another. The next thing both of them feel is cumming at the same time. Carla squirts a strong stream of breast milk into Angela’s mouth and onto Angela’s chest as well.

She feels wetness down between her legs and as it slides down her legs as well. She opens her mouth when Angela sticks her wet fingers inside her mouth. When she was done sucking on her wife’s fingers.

Angela pulls her fingers out of her wife’s mouth and starts kissing her again. She knew her chest was wet from the breast milk that squirted onto her body. She feels Carla starting to remove her hands from her anal opening and vaginal opening. She tightens her muscles to keep
Carla’s hand inside her body. She looks into her wife’s eyes “don’t, leave them.”

A smile appears on Carla’s face “okay.” Carla could feel that her wife was enjoying filling them inside of her.

“Why didn’t you come to bed when you came home?” Angela adjusts how she is sitting with her wife’s hands up inside her body.

“I ran into a strange creature tonight.” She Lifts Angela some with her hands still inside her.

A moan escapes from Angela as she shares how she was feeling with Carla. She feels Carla’s muscles inside her body tighten up as well. An evil smile appears on her face as she looks down at Carla.

Carla felt what her wife was feeling and her own body responded to the sensation as well. All of this was still new to her since she was born as a male. She could feel that Angela was enjoying this.

“What was it that you ran into?” Angela had a smirk on her face.

“A servant of Nyx. It was at the address I went to, tonight.” Carla loved her wife, but her hands were starting to feel numb.

She starts pulling them out when she feels her wife release her muscles. She pulls her hands out of her wife’s opening gently and raises her hand that was inside her wife’s vaginal opening to Angela’s mouth. She watches as Angela starts licking her hand.

After a few seconds, Angela stops licking and sucking on Carla’s fingers. She looks at Carla and licks her lips.

“I love tasting myself and you.”

“I can feel that, sweetie.” Carla could feel everything from Angela.

Angela curls up on Carla’s lap, after removing the rest of her bodysuit. She rests her head on Carla’s shoulder as she closes her eyes. She couldn’t sleep when Carla was gone, but now she could.

Carla just supports her wife as she sits there in her chair and thinks about why an agent of Nyx killed Fredrick Cazalet. She closes her eyes as she slowly falls asleep with her bodysuit pooled down by her feet and her wife sleeping on her lap.

Autumn’s Fathers Tower:
Scarlett spots the person Rita wanted her to investigate. He had two bodyguards with him as he exits from the limo. She skates toward him and avoids the bodyguards as they tried to stop her. She bumps right into him.

“I’m sorry sir.” Scarlett manages to spray him with the tracking spray she managed to get her hands on.

Abraham looks at the young teenage girl that bumped into him. He noticed how cute she looked with her short hair with the tips colored silver. The rest of her hair was light brown. The form-fitting tight shirt showed two perfectly round breasts and the pants she was wearing showed off her petite figure. They hugged her ass and went in between her butt cheeks.

“It’s alright, young lady.” Mr. Milford was imagining the things he could do to her in bed.

“Thank you, sir.” Scarlett skates off as a smile appears on her face.

“Target has been marked.” Scarlett skates away and around a corner.

Rita watches on her computer screen as the target lights up. A smile appears as the hidden camera and mic Scarlett planted as well come online. Now they could monitor Mr. Milford without any problems.

“Any word who that woman is that took my bitch of a son?” Abraham looks at Dirk for an answer.

“No sir. It’s like she doesn’t exist. No one on the streets or our contacts inside the police department knows who she is.” Dirk couldn’t find anyone who knew the girl.

“Offer twenty thousand to anyone who knows anything about her. I want to find out what her connection is to my bitch of a son.” Abraham had to send another girl that ended up being so badly beaten that she was in a coma in the hospital.

It was supposed to be his son who was supposed to go to the client. He knew what type of man Cyzarine was and how he enjoyed beating up on women. His son's new body wouldn’t have been able to survive the beatings and also it would have done him some good to experience what it felt like to be raped at the same time.

An idea pops into his mind as he thinks about the young woman that bumped into him outside. Maybe he should blackmail her into selling her body for him after he tasted it first. If she was still a virgin, he wanted to break her in.

“What are you still standing here for. Go and find that woman.”

“Yes sir.” Dave turns and leaves.

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Be careful gilrly giry

Samantha Heart's picture

That man you just tagged is out for you now he wants to use you as a sex slave for his evil empire.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Rabid animal

Jamie Lee's picture

Autumn's dad is one sick puppy. So sick he needs put down like the rabid animal he is. Or, give him a taste of his own medicine and give him a blue shot, then put him on the streets.

Others have feelings too.