Friend for Alice 2

Printer-friendly version

 

Note to readers. Edited by Patricia Marie Allen
This is a work of adult fiction. No resemblance to reality should be inferred or expected.
Copyright… are you kidding?

 

One of the most pleasant vacation advantages is no alarm in the morning. And then a day without worries.

I was up at eight. Mom and dad had left already. Mom was a nurse and dad was a technician. His job was those scary shiny things to keep broken bones together.

They both were working but money still was an issue. Mortgage, Tiff’s college, cars, insurance, etc. We tried not to spend where it was possible. There came Tiff’s hand-me-downs. Nothing girly. Just basic most androgynous things – tees, shirts, shorts, trainers, and jeans. If they were boyfriend cut.

I wasn’t in dresses. Alice’s dress was the first I’d put on. And make-up was applied not more than it was necessary for classes and homework.

And now a girl for the summer. Was it a kind of punishment? For something I did but didn’t know I have done.

To be a girl is not only the bra. Girls have breasts but don’t have willy. Good thing my puberty was behind the schedule and I wasn’t hairy and still sounded rather like a mom than like dad. The only thing to accomplish was to hide my willy.

I had glue and a solvent. If they were good for the falsies they will be good for the rest. I pulled my balls inside. It hurt a little but the pain was gone shortly. Then I smeared the glue on my willy and pulled it down and back. After ten minutes the glue had set.

If rents wanted the girl they had the girl now. Until the glue wears off.

Alice had finished her dress. It was perfect. Her hair and make-up didn’t take long. I convinced her to follow our teacher’s words “Less is better”.

At three Alice’s mom came home and I left. From now she will be in charge. Mom has to farewell her daughter to the prom, not the daughter’s friend.

I went home and I was stuck here. Without a bra, I couldn’t go out. I didn’t tell Alice what my rents had planned for me for the rest of the summer. I didn’t want for her to feel guilty for talking me into gluing those falsies on.

Dad had called. He had emergency surgery. He said not to wait for him. It was the usual thing for him to come home late.

The doorbell rang and the door was opened not waiting for me to answer. It could be only Steven. I wondered why mom didn’t remember his name. Steven was just like another son for my rents. The same like I was for Steven’s rents.

“It’s me!” Steve shouted closing the entrance door behind him. “Ron! Where are you?”

“In the kitchen!” I shouted back and then it dawned to me that I was without a bra. “I’m not decent!”

“C’mon man! You have nothing I don’t have,” Steve said entering the kitchen.

I turned around to hide my breasts because mom said they were visible through my tee.

Steve put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around and looked at me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked gently.

“Mom and dad sentenced me to be a girl this summer for helping Alice. Alice asked to model her prom dress and glued falsies on me. Mom said I looked like a girl and I had to be a girl till the glue wears off and I give those falsies back to Alice,” I answered trying to make it clear.

“Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?” Steve wondered.

“She’s my neighbor. She’s from our school but she’s senior and today is Prom day.”

“What she had glued on you?” he asked.

“Falsies. Breasts.”

“Where?”

“Here,on my chest,” I replied pointing to my chest.

Steve squinted and cocked his head to one side, then to another side.

“These are pimples,” he stated at last.

“You don’t like them?”

“I prefer them bigger. Heavily padded bra could help,” he said.

“Doesn’t it bother you that I’m a boy?” I asked.

“Are you?”

“Huh…?”

“You say your mom says you are the girl now.”

“Are we still friends?”

“Sure we are. I like you even more as a girl even without boobage,” Steve replied.

“But doesn’t it bother you what I have between my legs?”

“As far as I can remember there never was much here and…”

“What?”

“Knowing you and your dutifulness I guess there is kind of a void between your legs now.”

“Am I really so predictable?” I wondered.

“I know you from preschool,” he said, “twelve years already. O, boy… Sorry. O girl, can you imagine, we lived together more than without each other.”

A pregnant pause followed.

Then Steve said, “Why am I here?”

“You didn’t say,” I shrugged.

“I’ve got a diagnostic tablet with a universal connector!”

“Free?” I wondered. A thing with software and connector was worth a couple of thousands if new.

“Free. My sis Brie has a friend Molly, Molly has a brother Sean, Sean has a girlfriend Lucy, and Lucy’s dad has a thing. He got to know we do cars. He gives it to us if we will diagnose his two cars whenever he needs them to be diagnosed. Good deal?”

“Excellent! Oh, Stevie, you are the bestest!” I was ready to kiss him. But then I thought it could be inappropriate. Instead, I hugged him and he hugged me back.

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fun!

Glenda98's picture

Sounds like! And next?

Glenda Ericsson

A little patience

and the next will come.

In for a penny, in for a pound?

Jamie Lee's picture

Why does Ron have the adhesive instead of Alice? The solvent, of course, but the adhesive? And now he's glued willy out of sight? How does he know it was done correctly so as not to permanently hurt himself?

Steven seems to be more interested in Ron more than a friend, and has been for as long as they've know each other. Now that Ron is all glued, and will be taking the position of second daughter, will the relationship between Steven and Ron change?

Others have feelings too.

She just might be

A techie girl.