Becoming Abby's Girl Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Becoming Abby's Girl
Part 2

By: Kokopo618

"Follow me into the bathroom, let's take care of that nasty pimple," Abby says as she leads me to the bathroom.

I'm still exhausted from the previous night, so I groggily hobble towards the bathroom.

"Close your eyes," Abby says, opening some drawers.

I yawn, but do as I'm told. Abby begins spreading goo, on my face, she rubs it in. Then using a different unfamiliar tool she focuses around my eyes, which is strange because I've never gotten pimples around my eyes, in fact, I don't think I have any pimples right now. What is she doing?

"Okay, open your eyes," Abby says cheerfully.

"Waaah," I shriek as my reflection is revealed, "What did you ...do?"

"Oh just some foundation, some blush, and eye shadow. It looks good doesn't it?"

"Good? But... Why?" I ask, tentatively feeling my smooth face, my cute made-up face.

"Because it's cute, silly. And besides now you know the struggle I go throw to be presentable. Think of it as another way for us to relate to each other."

"I thought that's what the panties were supposed to do," I say looking down to confirm that indeed I am still sporting a frilly lacy set of panties.

"Now we'll double relate. It's like the panties, but on your face."

"...I think I would rather have panties on my face," I mutter, as I flutter my now thick lashes.

"Oh don't be a baby," Abby says grabbing my hand pulling me out of the bathroom, apparently I don't have the choice to wipe my face.

Abby presents the breakfast she's made before I woke up, "Wow, this is amazing, Abby," I say after seeing the spread.

"It's just a little thank you for being so accommodating, recently you've been the best boyfriend a girl could ask for," Abby concludes her praise with a loving kiss, but she pulls back and bites her lip, "I forgot something." Abby pulls out a tube of lip gloss, I'm not thrilled to see it, but I really don't wanna ruin this good mood she's in.

"How do you do it," I ask grabbing the lip gloss like it's from an alien planet.

Abby giggles, "Didn't your mother ever teach you? Just apply it to your lips and press your lips together like this."

I repeat Abby's instruction ensuring full coverage of my lips, "how'd I do?"

Abby giggles and claps her hands, "Perfect, now blow me a kiss,"

I hesitate, but dutifully kiss my hand, and creating a O shape with my glossy lips I blow, instinctively doing a little curtsy.

Abby smiles wide, and pulls me into a firm kiss, holding me tightly by the waist. She licks her lips, "mmmmmm. Cherry."

I giggle, "Time to eat now?" I ask, not realizing I've already grown so accustomed to following Abby's instructions, I'm now asking permission to eat.

"Yes, but not too much, we don't want to ruin this figure you're developing," Abby says pulling out a chair for me.

Abby reminds me to open wide when taking bite so as to not ruin my makeup. I obey.

After breakfast, Abby and I spend the morning together. Just hanging out, talking and giggling, it reminds me of the early days of our relationship, when everything was new and exciting.

Eventually around noon, Abby suggests we go to the mall. I happily agree thinking only of continuing this good mood of hers.

~~~~~

Abby and I walk through the mall hand in hand, chatting and gabbing about the people around us, whispering jokes in the other's ear.

Suddenly I realize something, "Abby we have to go to a bathroom," in a moment of panic, I grab Abby and pull her to the nearest set of restrooms. I look between the men's and women's rooms. Abby makes the decision for my dragging me into the women's.

"What's wrong sweetie," Abby asks.

"My face. My face, we didn't fix it," I say pointing at the mirror at my still made up face. Oh god, how many people have seen me? This is mortifying.

"You're right, it's been hours, let me do it for you," Abby says lifting her purse and setting it on the sink counter top. She begins digging through it as I close my eyes.

Abby begins work on my face, but I don't feel a wet wipe, I open my eyes, "Abby you just touched it up, I want it removed."

"Removed? But I think you look good. I think it should stay on." She says the last part more like a command, than an suggestion.

I can't take this anymore. I'm not her slave, "listen Abby when is this going to end?"

Abby scoffs, "I didn't know you've been so miserable these last couple of days."

"No, I'm not miserable. It's just I'd appreciate a time table. And why are you making me wear all this stuff-"

"Miles. Please I'm trying here. Haven't we been having fun? This is what I'm talking about your ego gets in the way of our relationship."

"I don't think my ego doesn't want to dress like a fag, maybe I just don't!"

"Wow. Miles. Wow. I don't remember you complaining when your pantied ass was gobbling up cum from my pussy!"

"Lower your voice," I whisper-yell, "and besides it's not like you gave me much of a choice."

"Don't pretend like you're helpless, if you want to leave. Leave."

I suddenly realize how heated our conversation is getting, "No. No. Abby, I love you. I will never leave."

Abby sighs, "Me neither, I want this to work. But we're both gonna have to make sacrifices, okay? And maybe try things we normally wouldn't try."

I nod my head, "I'm willing."

Abby smiles a sad smile, "Good. I think we both need to cool down a bit, how about we do a little shopping apart, and then meet in an hour."

"Alright," I say as Abby leaves the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, I never realized how feminine my facial features were, the makeup really highlights it. I'm not sure I would pass for a girl given my short hair and flat chest, but damn my face alone is shockingly female. I consider wiping the makeup from my face, but Abby wouldn't like that. So despite her not even being around me, I submissively defer to her commands. I leave the bathroom trying to retain some dignity, and as much masculinity as I have left.

I shyly mince around the mall. Unsure if the looks I'm receiving from guys are lustful or disgustful. And the looks from girls could be either confused or jealous. I just try to keep my head down, hoping no one pays attention to me.

I hide away in a store with low foot traffic. Abby will probably expect me to buy something, so I look around and find a couple of candles. I fearfully approach the cashier. I look shyly up at the tall man behind the register, "Hello Miss, did you have trouble finding anything?"

I'm shocked that he so quickly identified me as a woman, "um, yes, I mean no, I found everything alright," I say attempting a feminine voice.

My voice works with the cashier, as he smiles warmly at me as he bags my candles.

"Thank you, sir," I say softly as I leave.

~~~~

"Abby, oh thank God, there you are," I say approaching my girlfriend.

"Miles, hey, ooh did you get any goodies?"

"Yeah, um, some candles," and then thinking quickly I add, "for you. I hope you like them."

"Oh you're so sweet," Abby says get giving me a loose girlish side hug, and a friendly kiss on the cheek, "I got some thing for you as well, but first you seem stressed, what's got your panties in a bunch?"

I blush at the reference to my underwear, "I just feel so vulnerable and exposed like every one is looking at me."

Abby just looks at me and then begins laughing, "Welcome to girlhood sister. We should have done this a while ago, this will be great for expanding your perspective."

I shake my head, but struggle to think of words of protest, Abby interrupts my thoughts.

I'm gonna grab us some smoothies, stay here and look pretty." Abby struts off, again leaving me. I stand in the middle of the food court, I begin to notice the amount of people surrounding me. I try to ignore the gawking teenage boys who believe they are looking at a short haired, flat chested beauty.

"Excuse me, hello," a deep voice says from behind.

"Oh," I say turning to face the man behind me, "Hello."

"I don't normally do this, but you're so beautiful, you wouldn't happen to be single, would you?"

My face turns a deep shade of red, "No, um, actually, I'm here with someone, um, sorry, but no."

The man's smile drops, obviously not use to this kind of blunt rejection, the man scowls, "Jesus bitch, why you gotta act like I'm poison? You're ugly anyway, dressed like a dude, and that hair."

My eyes begin to well up, as I struggle to believe this man's rudeness, my bottom lip quivers.

"Hey! Hey!" Abby shouts from the side, quickly stomping toward the man and me, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The man looks shocked as my girlfriend shouts in his face, "I'm, I'm sorry, I just, she was rude."

"I highly doubt that," Abby says, "You will apologize to Miley right now."

The guy turns to me, face white with embarrassment and a hint of fear, "I'm sorry Miley, I just thought you were so pretty, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I'm sorry."

I pause for a moment looking up at the man, "it's okay," I say in a quiet voice.

"Scram, buddy," Abby says as the man hurries away from my intimidating girlfriend, and the gawking onlookers in the food court.

Abby turns to me, "Sorry about that Miley, men are the worst."

Before I can respond Abby grabs my waist pulling me in for a deep and passionate kiss. First I'm shocked at her public display, especially considering my appearance, but I melt. I lose myself in her firm embrace, instinctively I kick a leg up behind me as my arms wrap around the neck of my lover.

Gym leskiss_0.jpg

"Thanks for protecting me, baby," I say forgoing any notion that I am the dominant one in our relationship.

"No man's gonna steal my girl," Abby replies reinforcing my submissive role.

I say nothing about this new habit of referring to me as a girl that Abby has begun, instead we sit, and suck down our smoothies. Ignoring the throngs of teenage boys whose eyes nearly fell out of their heads at the apparent sight of a sexy lesbian kiss.

End of Part 2

Author's Note: Friends, I hope you enjoyed the second part, tell me what you think! Thank you!

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I like it.

I like it.

Miles still is a bit reluctant and surprised
On the other hand Miley seems to begin to enjoy the feelings.

Looking forward to the future.


I see what you did there

crash's picture

I see what you did there. Miles, a man, gets propositioned by a man. Now Abby is Miley's protector. Miles has bent over backwards to support Abby and now Miley has accepted Abby's support. Good fun so far. I love the dialog and the characters you're developing. As always I'm looking forward to your next segment.

Your friend
Crash