Becoming Abby's Girl Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Becoming Abby's Girl
Part 3

By: Kokopo618

"Okay, time to hit the gym, big boy," Abby says, suddenly getting up to her feet from the couch.

"Can we skip this tonight?" I ask without much faith I'll get the answer I want.

"No, don't be lazy it's only the second day. Get up, I got you something." Abby sashays to our table, where she set down the bag she got from the mall. Abby pulls out a black garment, and tosses it in my direction.

I catch, and hold it up, "Are these.. leggings?"

"No, they're compression pants, for working out. They're very popular."

"They look like leggings," I say sighing.

"Miles, just put them on," Abby says using the voice I know better than to say no to.

I pull off my jeans, and slide the leggings up, "they're tight," I complain as I struggle to pull the stretchy fabric over my ass.

I look at my self in the mirror, these from the waist down I looked like a girl, these "compression pants" shaped my body in a way that accentuated my curves. Not to mention that Abby still has me wearing light makeup which she says is not noticable. I just frown and say nothing, as Abby tells me to hurry up.

~~~~

Through the passenger window, I watch as our gym comes into view, thankfully it's unlikely anyone will be there. Last night it was only the staff. I grab my gatorade, and take a drink. Suddenly Abby slams on the breaks, "oh my God. Oh my God." I spill my drink all over my t-shirt.

"Dammit Abby, what the hell?"

"A dog, a dog ran out in front," Abby says voice shaking, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I say pulling off my completely soaked shirt.

"Oh damn, I'm so stupid, now we can't go in." Abby says sounding like she's on the verge of tears.

"Hey, hey, it's okay baby," I say, though I see no way to fix the situation. We'll probably have to go back home, "I wish there was something I could do."

"Wait, I've got an idea," Abby says sitting up, "I have an extra top." Abby smiles wide as she pulls into a parking spot.

"Umm, well, I don't know, um," I say now fearful of what exactly this means.

"You said you wished there was something for you to do, here it is," Abby pulls out a top from her bag.

"Abby this is a sports bra," I say as my heart sinks, "and it's pink."

"Oh don't be a baby, real men wear pink, and if you don't work out, you'll get all flabby, and then you'll actually need the support it provides."

I know this isn't a debate, "Okay but if there are other people, we leave, okay?"

"Sure. Sure, put it on."

I struggle to pull on the tight and revealing garment. The sports bra pushes up my chest fat, giving the appearance of small breasts. Oh God. At least my chest is covered, apparently they run out of fabric because my midrift is exposed. I look over at Abby she smiles as she looks me over. I sigh, realizing I'm wearing the same outfit as my girlfriend.

"No time to waste, Miley," Abby says opening the passenger door, and reaching for my hand.

Hands entwined, Abby leads me to the door. I stand behind her trying to avoid the stares of the staff, one guy catches my eye, he winks, I blush, and avert my eyes.

Abby and I mince off to our locker room, and unload our belongings, then we head to the main weight room, "We're going to do some lifting today."

"Good," I say genuinely maybe I can actually develop some upper body muscle. Abby hands me a set of five pound dumbbells, "Shouldn't I lift something heavier?"

"No, the goal is to get toned, not to put on a lot of nasty muscle weight."

I look down at the light weights in my small hands, I begin to follow Abby's actions. Although it's not much weight, after a while I start to feel the burn in my arms.

Abby excuses herself to the bathroom, I take the time to set my weights down, and stretch.

"Mind if I work out here?" A voice comes from beyond my periphery.

"Eek!" I yell, jumping, and turning to face the stranger.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," A smiling man says, holding out his hand, "I'm Peter."

"Hey, um, hey," I say, still caught off guard.

"I was watching you and your friend earlier, and I noticed something about your form."

"My form, like how I was lifting? Was I doing it wrong?" I say curious as to how I incorrectly lifting.

"It's just a small thing, I can show you if you don't mind," Peter says approaching me as if I'd already said yes.

"Sure," I say as Peter positions himself behind me. Wow, he's a lot taller than me, and his body tells me that he comes to the gym often.

Peter places a hand on my arm just above my elbow, "See when you curl your arm, you want to make sure you're only bending the joint, and not moving your arm."

"Oh," I say letting out a tiny gasp as his hand holds my arm.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just your hand is very warm," I say turning behind me, looking up at Peter.

Peter smiles, "Yeah, I get that a lot from girls. You girls are always cold."

Girls? Why did he.. Oh shit, I forgot I'm dressed basically like a girl. I didn't even realize this guy was hitting on me.

"Hey, I never do this, but would you mind giving me your number, I would love to take you out sometime," Peter says as his hand begins stroking my arm.
gym meet.jpg

"Um, well acutally-"

"She'd love to," Abby says cutting me off, and offering a hand to greet Peter, "Hi, I'm Abby, I see you've met Miley."

"I have, and I must say, I am enchanted," Peter says, smiling down at me as if I would just melt at his praise.

"Miley is a little shy, here, I'll write down her number."

Abby writes my number on a piece of paper, and hands it to Peter, who thanks her and looks back to me, "I look forward to seeing you again, Miley. It was lovely meeting you."

"Nice to meet you too," I say in a tiny voice as the large man leaves.

"What a cutie, you have good taste in men, Miley," Abby says smirking at me.

I blush deeply, "He came out of nowhere, I wasn't, we weren't. I don't think he's cute. I forgot how I was dressed, and my makeup, and.." I say struggling to fully explain how little that interaction meant to me.

"Relax girl, what did I say about getting those panties in a bunch," Abby says returning to her lifting.

I follow suit, but continue clarifying, "I'm not a girl, and don't talk about that please."

"I think you should do it," Abby says.

"Do what?"

"Go out with him. You said you forgot how you were dressed, maybe that means he makes you feel comfortable."

"It's not that, I just forgot," I say trying to sound confident.

"I'll think about it," Abby says casually. It takes me a second, but I realize she's thinking about forcing me to go out with another man, as if my social life is completely in her control. I say nothing for the rest of our work out, trying to remain on Abby's good side.

Author's Note: Hope you enjoy, this is a short one, but there is more to come!

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments