Becoming Abby's Girl Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Back at the apartment..

"You go take a shower, Miley, and remember to shave, everything below the belt."

"Everything?" I ask with a pleading look on my face.

"Everything," Abby commands leaving to our bedroom.

I reluctantly enter the bathroom. I shimmy out of my leggings, and pull off my sports bra. What has my life come to, I'm dressing like a girl, and my girlfriend is seemingly trying to femininize me, and I can't say no to her. I'm already too far in, I know she's been taking pictures of me when she thinks I'm not paying attention. I just have to wait this out, it's probably just a phase, and besides she is worth it.

Resolute in my decision, but still not confident, I take my shower. Abby has removed my body wash and shampoo, and it's been replaced with feminine equivalents. Using my new products I clean my body, the working out seems to be showing some results, I feel a tightness in my core, and down my legs, I just wish I could put on some muscle. Grabbing a pink razor, that Abby has left for me, I begin shaving every hair I can find below my neck.

I step out of the shower and I am immediately struck my my appearance in the mirror. If it not for my flat chest, short hair, and my shriveled member between my legs, I am a depiction of feminine beauty. I sigh deeply, wondering how my life had gotten to such a point. I notice that Abby has left clothes for me to wear, I frown as I find a cute set of lingerie, complete with a bra. I quickly pull up the silky pair of panties, not wanting to look at what's between my legs. I consider leaving the bra there, but Abby will just tell me to wear it. I reluctantly grab the bra, and hook it into place, the large cups support my phantom breasts. I resist the urge to look in the mirror, I know however if I look I'll be disappointed.

I sheepishly exit the bathroom, arms crossed covering my lacy bra.

"In here, Miley," Abby calls out from the bedroom.

I obediently enter the bedroom, I smile as my eyes fall on my beautiful scantily clad girlfriend. My smile disappears when I realize she's wearing the same thing I am. And in her hands...

"Is that a wig?" I ask unable to believe what is no doubt in store for me.

"It's the final piece. Well, not final final, but it's an important piece. Here take a seat," Abby says gesturing to the bed.

I sit on the bed and allow Abby to affix the wig to my head. Once it is secured, Abby undoes the bun, and allows my long blonde locks to gently fall unto my naked shoulders.

"You look so beautiful, Miley," Abby says smiling down at me.

Unsure of what she wants me to say, I pause a moment, "Um, thank you, Abby."

"Now get pretty for me, Miley," Abby says pointing to her vanity. I sit, and begin attempting to recreate the madeup face that Abby created for me earlier. I make many mistakes, but Abby is there to correct and instruct me. I try to avoid using mascara, but Abby reminds me and I go along with it, "You did really well, and in time you'll get a lot better."

"Thank you," I say using the quiet meek voice I used earlier when pretending to be a girl. Abby hadn't asked me to change my voice, but given the rest of my appearance, I decide I better just go all in.

"We're going to have a girls night tonight, okay? It's only Miley from now on."

I feel a little reassured with her use of tonight, maybe this will all be over soon, "Okay, I can be Miley for a night," I say in the light and feminine voice that I am becoming more and more accustomed to.

The night proceeds in much more enjoyable manner than I expected. First Abby has me do her makeup, which results in many shared giggles between the two of us as I struggle through the process. Then we put on a little fashion show, where one of us digs through Abby's closest, and come out often in absurd combinations. I even happen to find a sexy nurse costume that Abby wore a few years back, and after some hesitation I put it on. Abby immediately bursts out laughing and praising me for winning our fashion show. It's all a little silly, and all the femininity is obviously not ideal, but I'm having such a fun time with Abby. And she's right, once I forgot my wall of masculinity, I was able to let loose and actually have fun with Abby.

Later Abby begins painting my nails, as we put on a movie. It's some girly chick flick, but I don't mind. It's actually a compelling story, and I find my sniffling a bit at a particularly sad part of the movie. Abby leans over, and we cuddle as we both gently cry. Normally I'd blame it on allergies or something, but as Miley I have no problem showing the full range of emotions with Abby. Strangely though, even though my sexy scantily clad girlfriend is cuddling up against me, I don't feel aroused. It like she's my girl friend, and not my girlfriend.

Eventually the movie ends, and Abby and I return to our room. We snuggle up in bed, and Abby turns to me, "Hey Miley?"

"Yeah, Abby," I reply turning towards her.

"You know sometimes, when girls have sleepovers, they do some... experimenting"

Yes, finally! I didn't think I'd enjoy our girls night, but I can't deny this has been a great night, and it could only be made better by some lovemaking, and Abby is practically begging for it.

"What do you mean?" I say feigning ignorance, playing up the role of an innocent girl, "like science?"

Abby smiles, "No silly girl, sexual experimenting."

I shake my head, "I don't know what that means, ...can you show me?" I ask hoping that Abby is appreciating my attempt to emulate a naive sexy virgin.
gym girls night_0.jpg
Abby responds by leaning over and kissing me. At first it's tentative and meek, just like our first kiss. Abby's wondering hand finds my thigh and she begins gently stroking as we kiss. She adjusts her position, now above me, our kissing becomes more passionate. My cock is rock hard, but tucked away in my panties. I run my hand against Abby's body, my hand glides along her smooth skin following her curves, I come to her panties, and I stick my hand in, expecting to feel a familiar moistened slit. Instead my hand feels something else, it's kinda rubbery. Hard, but malleable.

I pull back, "is that your phone?"

Abby smiles down at me, studying my face, "No baby, that's my cock."

I giggle, but then see Abby's unmoving grin, "but.. what do you mean?"

"I'll show you, Miley," Abby says leaning back down resuming our making out. I hesitate, but allow for the continued kissing, and tongue sucking.

Abby suddenly pulls back, dismounting me, and shuffles off the bed.

"Do you think I'm sexy, Miley?" Abby says gently swaying back and forth, rubbings her hands along her body, and cupping her large breasts.

"Absolutely," I say through a thick fog of horniness, right now, I would say or do anything. my cock strains against my panties.

"Every bit of me? Abby asks pouting her lip, twirling the belt of her silky robe.

"Every bit." I say.

Abby smiles, and begins undoing her robe, she opens it up, allowing the silky garment to flow gently to the floor. My jaw drops as I see what she was concealing under her robe. Affixed to her groin, like a harness, Abby wears a large dildo strap-on.

"Abby, is that.. why.."

"Shush, baby," Abby says as she sensually crawl back up to the bed, returning to her dominant position over me.

I look at at her, as she seemingly towers above me. She continues crawling past me, the dildo drags first against my crotch, then my stomach, up to my chest, and the finally Abby takes her position, squatting above my face, the dildo inches from my quivering mouth.

"Abby, um, I don't know if I want to.. you know," I say fearing potential backlash from my weak reluctance.

"Oh, I think you want to. I think you want to suck this cock, get it all nice and moist. I know you'll want it wet, especially considering where it's going next."

Abby slowly thrusts forward, gently pressing the head against my lips, she continues, parting my lips. I'm conflicted, and horny, and scared, but I relax my jaw, opening my mouth, allowing Abby's "cock" to enter me, sliding between my cheeks.

Abby begins very slowly rocking back and forth, she knows I'm not used to such an activity, and it seems she's going easy on me, at least for now. I close my eyes, as the dildo fucks my wet hole, I try to think of anything else, but I know what's happening, "You know, some girls name their toys.." Abby says.

"Mmmhm," I moan quietly in response, my occupied mouth unable to speak.

"What about Peter? That was the name of that guy at the gym, right? He was cute, wasn't he, Miley?"

"Mmmhm," I moan again, between thrusts.

"Oh I think you like Peter, show Peter how much you like him," Abby says stopping her rocking. Motionlessly squatting over me, as the dildo slides out of my mouth.

I just lay there, hoping for some rest from my face fucking, but it's clear Abby isn't done with this yet. Knowing my limited options I open my mouth and begin sucking the dildo. No longer am I an unwilling participant, now I am actively servicing this strap-on like I was born to do so.

"No, no," Abby says, "Not like that. I said you really like Peter, kiss it, lick it, make love to his cock, you're not a glory hole, Miley. Your job is to worship Peter's cock."

I'm shocked by her language, I obey. "Peter" pops from my mouth, and I tentatively begin kissing the head and the shaft. I try to remember all the blowjobs I've received, Abby was quite talented. I lick the length of the strap-on, then coat the rubbery phallus with sloppy kisses. I briefly open my eyes to see that my lip gloss has left residue, and the object of my worship is glistening with a layer of saliva.

"You're such a good cocksucker, sweetie, I never knew. I think it's plenty lubricated now, don't you," Abby says looking down at me, lovingly.

I nod at her with the dildo still in my mouth. She giggles and pulls back, dismounting me, as she scoots backwards. She looks down at my rock hard cock, and bends over giving it a quick kiss, "Okay, you know what's next, spread these smooth, silky thighs for me, baby."

"Abby... Are you sure.. I mean.. "

Abby shushes me, and bends down, kissing me firmly on the lips, her hands find my knees and she lifts my legs, spreading them apart. I allow my legs to move, sticking the up into the air, tilting my pelvis upwards for better... access.

Abby's hands circles the outline of my cock in my panties, then suddenly she grabs the material, and in a smooth motion rips the panties from me.

I gasp in shock, and Abby giggles. We continue kissing, and I try not to think about what is about to happen.

I feel "Peter" gently press against my anus, Abby gyrates her hips, as the dildo circle my inexperienced hole. I can feel the moistness of my own saliva. Abby pushes, and my anus opens thanks to the lubrication I eagerly provided.

"Go slow, please," I say briefly pulling back from our kiss.

Abby looks at me and smiles. She says nothing, but retains eye contact as she further enters me. Ever so slowly I can feel my insides make way for my rubbery visitor. Abby thrusts forward finally sending the full length up inside of me.

I moan loudly, then cover my mouth quickly in embarrassment of my womanly expression of pleasure.

Abby giggle, as she continues massaging my insides, "That was your prostate, your g-spot, feels good doesn't it?"

I shake my head, but Abby thrusts against causing another involuntary moan to pass my glossy lips, "...No I don't... Like it."

Abby thrusts again, I refrain from moaning, but I bite my lip and grab the sheets below me, "It's okay baby, It's natural, come on, give in."

I say nothing, but the continued thrusts causes me to lose my cool, "Oh my God!" I yell out as the dildo again reaches my g-spot.

Abby smiles taking immense pleasure in my inability to deny the euphoria that is emanating from my now stretched hole.

Abby increases her pace, and I try to relax my muscles allowing for easy passage, unknowingly my concentrated mouth contorts into a sexy "O" shape as I try to accept the full length of my aggressive girlfriend's strap-on.

"Right there!" I call out, struggling to believe my own words.

Abby acknowledges my request, and focuses her thrust into the special spot I never knew existed.

"Yes, yes yes," I hear myself say. Instinctively I'm bucking my hips meeting Abby's thrusts. Then almost without thinking, I grab handfuls of Abby's panty clad ass, I pull her towards me, intent only on further filling my eager asshole with the rubbery pleasure stick. I can feel my own cock stiffen, "I... Think I'm.. going to...cum!"

Abby grabs my cock, giving it the last bit of attention it needs to send me over the edge. Simultaneously Abby thrusts hard and deep into my love hole, cause me to moan loudly, mouth agape. My cock shoots ropes of cum on to my face and in to my open mouth, I don't even react. I'm cumming more than I ever have and most of it is landing into my welcoming mouth. As my stream weakens, my ejaculate covers my chest and stomach.

Breathing heavily, I open my eyes, blinking to adjust to the light, I look up to Abby. She's squinting and also has labored breathing, but her mouth is fixed in a dumb smile, "Did you..," I ask.

"Yeah, I came," Abby says smiling and looking down at my cum coated face, "..and I see you did too."

I blush, "Yeah."

Abby scoots backwards, and the strap-on slides out of me, exiting my anus with a pop. She discards the dildo off to the side. The she bends down, makes eye contact, and licks from my stomach to my chest, gathering my cum in her mouth, using her tongue as a shovel. She positions her cum filled mouth over mine. Knowing what comes next I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. Abby tilts her head downwards, dumping my cum into my mouth. She proceeds to lick my face, returning my cum into my accepting mouth. She kisses me, as our tongues share my salty seed, trading it between our mouths. Eventually we part, and swallow our shares.

Abby collapses next to me. After a few moments of silence, she turns to me, "How do you feel Miley, how's your pussy? I didn't go too hard did I?"

I clear my throat, "um no, I mean it's sore, really sore, but..."

"Did you like it?"

"I, umm... Abby? Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, the panties, the makeup, making me dress like a girl, and then... using me like a girl.. why? Are you a lesbian? I'm just so confused," I say as my voice breaks with every word. A sudden release of my built up emotions causes me to burst into tears, sobbing as Abby cradles me in her arms.

"Look at me, look at me," Abby tilts my chin to face her, "I'm happy, and you're happy right?"

"I guess," I say genuinely unsure.

"Then I think it'd be better for your sake if you stopped.. questioning things."

"But...but."

Abby continues, "Do you remember early in our relationship. You used to be so masculine, and demanding. You were always scrawny, but you had this confidence about you, it was so sexy. Remember I sucked your dick on our first date? You used to hold me down by my wrists, and fuck me silly.. But then... As we settled into our patterns, something changed. I'm not blaming you, but it's helpless for us to deny it."

"What are you saying," I whisper.

"I'm saying I used to be your girl. And now, you are my girl. And I think it will be better for both of us if you accept it and do what you're told. Okay Miley?"

I open my mouth, but no words come out, it's so hard to think, I can't believe how much things have changed between us. Abby's right, it's useless to pretend things are the same, "Okay Abby.. I'll be your girl. I love you."

"Aww, I love you too, baby." Abby kisses me firmly, holding me, solidifying my submissive role, "this will be good, I'm going to treat you right, pamper you, make love to you, my little princess. How's that sound?"

I snuggle closer to Abby resting my head against her soft breast, "Very good, Abby. Thank you."

We drift off to sleep.

Author's Note: Hope you enjoy

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It looks like Miley has

It looks like Miley has gotten comfortable in her new role. Will she be able to move forward completely, or will she try going back to being Miles come the morning? I look forward to reading the next chapter.

This is beginning to border on......

D. Eden's picture

Forced fem, and as always that makes me uncomfortable.

Abby has obviously planned this all out, and I can only wonder just how long she has had this plan in mind. The fact that she is pushing Miles to only be Miley, and the fact that she has made the point that she is now dominating him only adds to that feeling.

She has already given out Miles phone number to another man, and she obviously is considering forcing him to go out with that man - and probably have sex with him. She is already forcing him to suck cock in the form of her dildo, and she is then fucking him anally. This indicates that she is planning on pimping him out.

Which means that she has plans to have sex with other men as well.

Yeah, I can see where this is headed and I am not happy about it.

When you love someone you don’t do things like this, not to them, and if you truly love them you make a commitment to them. That doesn’t mean you push them into doing things they didn’t want to do, even if Miles is agreeing to it. He is doing it because he is afraid of losing Abby. That isn’t love; it’s fear.

And you definitely don’t bring other people into your relationship because you get off on dominating your partner and having sex with someone else while doing it.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Sorry to hear you're not enjoying the story..

kokopo618's picture

Your discomfort is understandable.

Miles has been in a state of discomfort for the majority of the story, but during their girl's night he discovered that he could open up in front of Abby, and he was actually enjoying himself after temporarily forgetting his masculine identity.

Of course the discomfort returned when they began experimenting, but that will also fade with time.

Perhaps Abby is just selfishly dominating him, and perhaps Miles is a spineless guy who would completely alter his life to keep his girlfriend...

OR

Perhaps Abby knows something about Miles he doesn't yet know or accept about himself, Perhaps she knows that his temporary discomfort will lead to a happier life for Miley. Perhaps Miles needs to be pushed so he can become who he is meant to be.

But yeah, on a more surface level this is basically forced fem, so if you don't like that this is not the story for you. Thanks for reading though and your feedback is appreciated!

(Deep introspective quote that makes you think)