Newe Gyrlgyden Chapter 41

Printer-friendly version

I will get the rest of the story up, but only after the contest closes, sorry. but RL interferance.

This is another story in my FEMELLA AILUROS ARMATURA universe, which includes my better written work of My Name is UGLY. I will just say that this story line is the most complete out of any of my previous works. I truly hope you will vote for NEWE GYRLGYDEN by me, POLYROBOTICS1. This chapter helps cement the other parts around it by providing the light for the story. Thank You.

NEWE GYRLGYDEN
by POLYROBOTICS1
Chapter 41

Today, I never knew about today. The planning. The secrets. The lies. The fun. The deception. The coincidences. The day to end all days. I don't know if any day will out shine this day, but if one shows up, I'll take it. What is today is unimportant without the past. So let's go backward for awhile. A week earlier.

***

"I need these items delivered in this particular order. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

***

"Kynegetes Hunter, what are you doing in here?"

"Maybe not my office yet, but it will be. We both know that your leaving. So I'm looking at what I'll need to change to match my needs."

"Do you still intend to make your changes?"

"Have to. The rest of the group right now can't compete with my teams. So while I'm taking the others out of standard operations. I'm making the rotation of those that can still work the streets under normal circumstances. Those that possess special knowledge or experience will still be in their positions."

"Sir and Lady a bouqet of orange roses have shown up for you sir."

"Bring them in, I'll let the captain enjoy his roses."

***

"Well, I see your secret admirer has shown their hand or is it more mystery?"

"Today's peach roses along with this ring."

"Does it fit?"

"Yes. But the person is asking if I want to be engaged."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"You made that person happy, I suppose. Especially if they like you with a VPL."

***

"Pink roses for you sir."

"What this makes it the third day in a row."

"I'll leave the rest of the package over here sir."

***

"Sir, before I give you today's yellow roses, you might want to hide the bra straps better."

Gulp.

"So what gift did your lover give? Oh perfect a this camisole will work really well."

***

"Sir, do you know whose been sending these roses? Oh by the way white today."

"No I don't know. I truly wish that I did."

"Looks to be a what?"

"Corset, this person certainly knows you better than most."

"I'm the laughing stock."

"Only as far as the fact that no one will come forward as yor secret admirer. But not the gifts, at least not from those that surround you now a days. The good old boys who were transferred, they would never understand, because they don't want to understand. The oldest dogs accept the situation as is. They at least know that they serve only the Mistress. The rest of us here are slaves of a different sort. We are the people of the ship. We have no past, and so we make the best of it. So your clothing is of no importance. You do what you can to keep us all alive during the most dangerous of missions. Lady Hunter even listens to your recommendations. Then she may use them or not, but never does she disrepects them. So no, none here are laughing at you."

"Thank you."

***

"So what do I get today?"

"Red sir, and this little letter."

"Thank you. Looks like I'm going to be going out. SOP."

"Yes sir."

***

"Please strip sir, I have to finish your wedding dress."

***

"Sorry about how long it took. Here's your limo."

***

"I see you went all out."

"Not me sir. I was just involved in making certain you received each of your gifts sir. Your groom is waiting with the master of ceremonies. So if I may, sir?"

"Please."

"Thank you for honoring me, sir. Beautiful music and excellent setting."

"Yes, but how did we get to use the great hall. It requires the permission of Mistress."

"Why don't you ask Mistress herself after all she is the master of ceremonies?"

"Oh boy."

"Yes it is my love."

"Kyn, are you ..."

"Yes I am dear. Now then please listen to the question and answer only with your heart."

***

"So kyn dear, do you still wish to rule in the home."

"Yes my love, tonight we shall make the heavens sing along with us."

"Good, because you will answer to me at my new position."

Gulp.

"That was really good, now then after tonight you'll have to show me where we live."

"We are in our house. I got it in compensation for us."

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos