T1 was what I requested!

Printer-friendly version

T1 was what I requested!

By POLYROBOTICS1

T1 was what I requested!

By POLYROBOTICS1

Dear Subscriber,

Thank You for choosing our wonderful and very powerful new method of internet connection. Since you are the very first to request our service we will provide you with a lifetime of free unlimited service and upgrades.

Our firewall systems have been designed and redisgned by the very best. So from now on you should remain uncrackable. We have also redesign the main maintenance software to prevent crashing.

If for what ever reason, we will reimburse you for any inconvenience on our part as stated in your service manual.

Sincerly,
Your Tg1 provider.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute and funny story! :)

Now you have me wondering what exactly are T1 and Tg1 and which company provides the services.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

well, T1 used to be a very

well,

T1 used to be a very fast direct connect line to the internet - a dedicated connection, often used by businesses (sp?) that needed a lot of bandwidth.

Now, Tg1, I'm thinking that means that means the subscriber got a gender change out of this "internet connection" and "cracking the firewall" may refer to whether they pass or not.... or maybe whether they can undo the gender change...

the cute story definitely left a lot of open questions. :)