The Hunter, Becomes The Hunted Part 13

Printer-friendly version

“Watch out guys.” Tammy fires three rapid shots from her rifle.

Three guys fall from three different trees they had been concealed in. Tammy spotted them with her thermal scope. She looks where they dropped and noticed they had rifles as well.

“Guys, they have upped the game. They are using rifles now.”

“Thanks for the update, Tammy.” Paul knocks another of their attackers out.

“How are those jammers coming, guys?” Kat does a spin kick at another attacker.

“We’re almost done, taking them out, Kat.” Becky was still locating them with the help from the striker.

All of sudden, there is rapid gunfire sounding. Greg feels the bullets hit against his body armor.

“Okay, I’m getting pissed now.” He felt the impact but didn’t penetrate the body armor.

Paul feels the bullets as they hit his body armor as well. The bullets don’t penetrate his armor either, but he gets pissed from it.

“Dave, trim the forest for us.” Paul figures the minigun on the striker could clear the area where the gunfire was coming from.

“Gotcha, Paul.” Dave powers up the minigun.

The targeting system Rebecca installed comes online and zooms in on the targets. He pulls the trigger and fire towards the targets. The Striker vibrates as the minigun cuts through the trees and foliage concealing the assassins.

Dave brings the grenade launcher online as well. He fires the grenades into the area. Whoever Rebecca is, he loves her for all the toys the striker came equipped with.

Explosions go off all around Kat and the others. They make sure not to be in the area or near the areas the minigun and grenades were hitting.

“Damn! Dave, what the hell did you have in that thing?” Stanley had secured his prisoner.

Tammy was trying to locate more targets to fire at, but the explosions from the grenades going off and the minigun striking targets near her, were making it impossible. The tree she was in, gets cut in half from the minigun. As it is falling towards the ground, she braces herself.

“Damn it, Dave. Be more careful.”

“Sorry, Tammy. The targeting computer picked up some bad guys near your location.” Dave stops the minigun and the grenade launcher from firing.

Tammy disentangle herself from the tree limbs. Just as she stood up from the tree limbs, she feels several bullets hit her in the back of her armor.

“Urg!” Tammy turns around and spots one of the assassins holding an AK 47 in his hands.

“My turn, asshole.” Tammy brings her .50 caliber, rifle up and fire two rounds at him.

The assassin didn’t stand a chance as the two rounds hit him dead center of his chest. Tammy walks over and looks at the person “never fire at someone with a bigger gun.”

“How far are we from where Brittney’s parents are hiding?” Kat wanted the bastards for causing all these problems.

“I’m getting the information, now Kat.” Jessica looks at the assassin that Sophia knocked out.

She wasn’t going to be nice ripping the information from his head. She pushes through the pain she was still feeling from getting shot and dive deep into his mind. She hopes this guy knew what she wanted.

Jessica digs through his memories and sees all the people he has killed throughout his life. She tries to not let the images she is seeing bother her. She also sees the young women and child he raped and dismembered for fun.

She was getting sick from his memories and when she was about to give up, she finds the information she was looking for. She pulls out of the man’s mind and looks over towards Becky “tell them to go towards this area.”

Jessica writes the information down and hands it to Becky. She looks at the guy she just got finish digging into his mind.

“I should erase your mind or drive you crazy, but that’s too good for the crimes you committed.” Jessica goes back into his mind and makes sure he relieves the pain and emotions he caused.

Becky looks at the information and sends it to Kat and Dave. She also sends the information to all the other members as well.

Out in The Field:
Kat, Paul, Tammy, and the guys all received the information. Dave and Zak input the information into the targeting computer of the Striker “Kat, Paul we can light that area up for you, guys.”

“No, I want to see them myself. You guys finish taking care of these bastards and join us afterward.” Kat and Paul wanted to face Brittney’s birth parents and capture them.

“I’m coming with you, Kat.” Tammy walks up to where Kat and Paul are standing.

She had her rifle pointing downward on her back. She had her two custom pistols in their holsters. She stops once she is standing next to Kat and Paul.

Kat looks at Tammy “we’re taking them alive. So, if you have to shoot them, wound them only.”

“I can do that.” A smile appears on her face, beneath the helmet of her body armor.

The three of them start heading towards the location they were given. Tammy had to pull her handguns and shoot a few people who tried to stop them. Her trick shooting and training was coming in handy, as she bounced a bullet off an object to hit one guy in the ass.

Paul just glances at Tammy and wonder where she learned how to do that trick. He punches one guy that Brittney's parents hired to protect them in the face so hard. That the guy went flying backward. He saw that Kat was engaged with two men wearing body armor.

Tammy walks over to Paul “should we interfere?”

“No, Kat needs to let some of her anger out. She is very protective of family and when you threaten her family. It brings out the mean and vengeful spirit in her.”

Kat goes after the two men. She had her claws out and there was a growl coming from her. The two men try their best to slash at her and try to protect themselves from her attacks. Even with the full-body armor, she was wearing, Kat moved like a trained killer. She rips one guy's throat out with her claws. As for the other guy, she disfigured his face so badly. He was going to need plastic surgery to repair the damage she did.

Once Kat was done having her fun. She walks back towards her husband and Tammy. The front of her body armor was coated in blood.

The building they were heading for was directly ahead of them and guarded by at least six people in black body armors. The armor looked to
be the same type Kat, Paul, and the rest of the team wore.

“I like to know, where they got our style of armor.” Tammy noticed the similarity to theirs.

“Doesn’t matter, they are going down.” Kat pulls her gun out and starts firing at them.

Tammy changes the magazines in her handgun to some experimental rounds they were given. She has never used them, so she doesn’t know what they will do to her handguns. She starts firing at the men. When the first round left her handguns, she notices the slight kick to them.

In the next few minutes, gunfire is exchanged between Kat, Paul, Tammy, and the six armor figures. The new rounds from Tammy’s handgun penetrate their body armor like a hot knife through butter. However, after it heated her barrels after two magazines of rounds were fired. She had to stop using them.

Kat and Paul had taken down some of the men without using their guns after they saw how ineffective they were against the armor. Paul ended up break the necks of two of the men. Kat had to rip the helmets off the two she fought.

“Its time to put an end to this mess.”

“I agree.” Paul wanted this mess to end.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kat is like a loiness

Samantha Heart's picture

When you mess with her cubs. All is fair in love & war & THIS is not love. This is all out personal warfair as far as Kat was concerned.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.