Finding Julia - Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

jacuiandme.jpg

Finding Julia Chapter 13

By Julie D Cole

Eve fortunately had set the alarm on her phone otherwise I fear we would have slept all morning. The combination of the evenings alcohol and the late night love making had whacked us both out. Eve jumped out of bed first to make us both a mug of tea before we showered.

We sat up and I turned on TV to watch the international news. Nothing much seemed to be happening so I flicked over to the channel that highlighted the hotel events and its facilities.

Our seminar was highlighted together with a list of guests and speakers. There was a photograph of the key-note speaker and the other speakers. I was puzzled when I looked at the photos and one lady seemed familiar. I asked Eve if she knew who she was and if we had seen her before somewhere or on tv in the UK.

‘She is a professor who specialises in treatment of people struggling with Gender Identity ad she speaks at Conferences around the world. Next year she booked to speak at several International Conferences on Gender Identity and LGBT Rights and we are honoured to have her speak.’

‘But I feel like I’ve met her before. Have I? Have we met her or seen her speak? I don’t recall going to any conferences or seeing her on tv.’

‘I’ve met her before through our organisation. I learned about her when I came here last year. She is very nice and she’s becoming quite famous. We are lucky to have her attend. She was one of our founder members and she is the husband of Ann Nightingdale our lady chairman who took her family name for some reason. We will be meeting them at the seminar along with a few other attendees. Pips and Jenna will also be there.’

‘I just feel I’ve met her. It’s puzzling me.’

‘Never mind that for now. We’d better get a move on so let’s shower and get ready. I’m sure you’ll remember when we meet her if indeed you have met her before.’

‘But I’m confused. I feel like I want to shake my head to try to wake up out of a dream. Look at me I’m in your nightdress. Where are my shorts and tee shirt.’

‘Julia. Come on snap out of it. We need to get moving. I’ll go in the shower first whilst you finish your tea.’

I heard the shower running so I snuggled back under the sheets and reached for my phone and googled Professor Nightingdale – Gender Identity. She was indeed an authority on alternative techniques to help people who are encountering problems with their sexual identity. Maybe it was because she was in a lesbian relationship that she was interested in helping people. She wasn’t very old to say she was a Professor. She must surely be older than she looked.

I put on a shower cap and removed my nightdress and panties and looked at myself in the steamed up mirror as I wiped it with a hand towel. I wasn’t sure I wanted to go to the seminar since I’d come here assuming it was a vacation. Moreso this was a holiday destination and the sun was shining so why have a seminar here? Who wants to be inside all day?

I guess I had to attend since I’d already promised Eve and she had obviously booked it taking advantage of discounts provided to BiCon. Furthermore there were clearly a large group of Eves friends here too.

The image in the mirror was that of me as Eves girlfriend not of her boyfriend even without clothes or make-up and with a shower cap. My facial features had changed these last few months and now when I turned sideways it seemed like I had small breasts. I pushed them together as if they were held in a bra or bikini top and I had cleavage.

I stepped into the shower after Eve shouted for me to hurry up and used the body soap that Eve had brought with us rather than the freebies provided by the hotel. My skin was soft and free of hair save my bush that was hiding my appendage. I was bigger than this when I was 12 years old. Alex seemed to have a bigger bulge in her swimsuit than I had in Eves bikini.

I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me taking care to cover my chest area like Eve had done. Not that I had much to hide but it just seemed to be why the towels were so large and extra fluffy.

Eve had already laid out some clothes on the bed and removed the shorts and top that was on a hanger. She was in bra and pants and was sitting at the mirror and applying her make-up. Fresh underwear was laid out for me along with a lemon coloured cotton dress that looked a bit on the short side.

‘What’s happened to the shorts and top that I was going to wear?’

‘That is in the wardrobe. Today is the seminar and nobody will be wearing shorts. Even though it’s hot weather we’ll all be wearing more formal dress. Summer dresses are fine. That’s my favourite that I’m lending you but it’s a little bit tight on me and I expected to shed a few pounds before this trip. I will fit you I’m sure since you are not as big as me in the butt. I will be heading to the gym when we get home. Pop your underwear on and let’s see what you look like.’

‘Do you think this colour will suit me?’

‘Jules my love you look good in any colour. It will bring out your tan just wait and see.’

I held it up against me and then stepped into it. Eve had to zip it up at the back because I couldn’t do it. It accentuated my waist and it flared out but it was shorter than the dress I’d worn the night before. I looked in the mirror on the wardrobe door. Eve was right it was a beautiful colour and it was soft and light to wear. Eve ensured my bra straps weren’t exposed and helped me with my make-up and hair and then told me to sit properly in the chair and to keep my legs crossed.

Her dress was a deep pink and she twirled in front of me to seek my approval. She looked good and it fitted her perfectly and showed her ample bosoms very well.

‘You see your dress is a little more conservative. Better not to show too much cleavage. Maybe one day soon but not today.’

The bag I’d used the night before looked ok with the dress and the sandals so I was ready. Eve had a small brief case sort of bag to carry her laptop and some papers.

Pips and Jenna were waiting in reception when we exited the lift and after hugs and compliments we headed to the restaurant on the first floor. Maria was on duty and she smiled as she greeted us and gave us a hug. Welcome at last.

Since it was early we found a table on the balcony overlooking the sea. It was a beautiful day with a calm sea and no wind. Such a shame not to be relaxing by the pool.

We were served with coffee and then went to select some items from the cold buffet. Eve decided to watch her figure and selected some yogurts and fruit. Pips did the same but Jenna and I decided to have cold meats, cheese and fresh rolls. I resisted the croissants.

Pips spoke first and I realised her voice was a little deeper than normal which I’d not noticed the night before. As we laughed and joked and talked about the mornings presentations I suddenly noticed Pips adams apple. I didn’t think women had them and mine was non existent same as Eve.

I was dying to mention it but thought better of it and waited until Eve and I were alone at the table.

‘Eve excuse me but have you noticed that Pips has a more prominent Adams Apple than normal. Is that why her voice is deeper than yours?’

‘Oh Jules my love you are so sweet. Remember that I told you that there were some men here at the seminar. Well Pips is going through the change and she still has her crown jewels. She was referred to Professor Nightingdale 2 years ago before she started HRT. Her breasts are all hers and sometime soon it will be snip,snip, plop plop. Problem solved.’

‘So Professor Nightingdale does she do the snips?’

‘No she helped her through her dark period so she could face her colleagues and her family who were very difficult and not co-operative.’

‘So she was a man. I don’t believe it. She is so beautiful.’

‘Well she’s a woman to me and to all her friends. Her family are a bit difficult but less of a problem these days since she moved in with Jenna. They are a great couple. Perfect for each other. I’m delighted to hear they will marry soon.’

‘So is Jenna a man as well? I mean does she have the bits?’

‘No so don’t dare say that or she’ll be hurt. She’s all girl and was quite a character until she me Pips. Slept around a bit according to rumours but they were mostly spread by men trying to get into her panties.’

‘ So Pips looks so happy now just look at them rubbing up against each other. The chef can’t focus on making his omelettes.’

When they came back to the table they ordered coffee refills and Eve and I selected our next course. I ordered from the chef who cooked me a mushroom and pepper omelette and Eve went for some fresh salmon and seafood with some salad items. It seemed like she wanted the dress back sometime soon.

As we ate I decided to ask about the seminar and if the three of them would attend the International Conferences that were scheduled. I asked about Professor Nightingdale and said I had a strange feeling that I seen her before or met her some place. I noticed Pips and Eve look each other in the eye.

Pips spoke in response and said that she’d met her at the university where she had lectured but she had a private practice in Manchester as well and maybe I’d seen her on tv.

Nothing was clicking so we left the subject and headed downstairs to the conference rooms to pick up our name tags and papers. They took a while to find mine.

‘Eve you’ve registered me as Ms Julia Coleman so when I said Mr Julian Coleman they couldn’t find anything.’

‘Not to worry it’s all sorted now isn’t it. Come on I need a quick word with Madam Chairman before this thing kicks off. Do you want to be finding the others. I’ll have a Fran and Nicky water please.’

When Eve arrived back we had found some seats together and Fran and Nicky were in the row behind. We were all chatting together when Vicky arrived with Katy and Helen. She’d spent the night with Alex and it didn’t look like she’d had much sleep. I wasn’t sure if Vickys boyfriend was here or not and then a young woman came up to us. She didn’t look very happy and she beckoned to Vicky and they went over to a quiet area to talk.

‘Who’s that?’

‘Don’t worry that’s Claudia her boyfriend. He was out all night celebrating and he hasn’t got his key.’

.But that’s a woman not a man.’

‘Only when he goes out. He is a transvestite and so are some of his friends.’

‘Eve this is so weird. My head is spinning. I need some water I think.’

‘Hurry up then go get a bottle. It looks like the introductions are coming up. You need a clear head to listen to what is being said.’

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, I’m still reading......

D. Eden's picture

But it still bothers me that Eve is refusing to tell Julian what is going on.

It is obvious that Julian has been set up for this trip. The only question is just how many people are in on it. I’m sorry, but this is starting to sound more and more like some kind of intervention, and I am definitely bothered by it. Why in the hell can’t people be honest and up front with each other?

And I still am bothered by the fact that Eve has apparently been attending these conferences for some time, and seems to have intimate knowledge about way too many of the people attending. It seems obvious that she prefers women to men, and apparently has cheated on Julian in the not too distant past.

As to Professor Nightingale, I have the feeling that we are going to find out that Julian knows her from some time in his past - as in his mother took him to see her (or possibly him at that time) back when he was a child.

I’ll keep reading Hon - like most of your work, it is well written and a good story, but yeah, still bothered not so much by where this is headed, but by the path it is taking to get there.

It is too evident that people have not only been feeding Julian hormones without his knowledge, but that he is being deceived about the whole process. And like most forced fem stories, the justification will be that it was for his own good. This may not be true forced fem, but it has all the same issues.

Obviously, as a transgender woman, I am not bothered by the transition part of the story. But it was my choice, and I made it of my own free will after much deep deliberation. No one deceived me, and no one fed me hormones without my knowledge. No one tricked me into wearing dresses and bikinis by lying about a lost suitcase, or lost keys, or by swapping out my clothes for women’s clothing. And no one put in a position like this without telling me the truth.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Still Reading

One of the advantages I have always considered by writing stories with multiple chapters is that I can see reactions and possibly adjust the storyline that is enjoyable on my part.
The downside here is the risk of someone drawing conclusions before the next chapters are posted. Hence I posted this chapter as quickly as possible to give you more to consider hoping you might be a little more patient and put more trust in me.

Jules

Oh Goodie; Another Chapter

Thanks for another new chapter. I think Julian's family and Eve are trying to help him realize what he needs to go forward with his life. It seems they are going about it in a round about way, but I don't believe there is any maliciousness. I'm looking forward to finding out how everything works out. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Again

I appreciate your observations and you seem to have picked up exactly what I've tried to show in the story. In a round about was as you say.

Jules

I feel like this story is like an onion

you keep showing more and more of what's going on.

I know I had some trouble reading the stick her shock story because it seemed like nothing was going Jack/Jackie's way. But in the end the author leaked details to sort of balance it all out and in the end wrapped it up well.

This story feels like it could go the same way. I think in the end, Julia won't be a carpet to be walked all over. I think she's pretty easy going and a lot of stuff is going on in the background, which is hard to take, but I think she can put her foot down when she feels like she needs to.

I do sort of wish she'd get back a little at that hostess at the beginning of the story. And I hope that if she and Eve stick together, that Eve is humbled a bit and recognizes Julia has her own strength. She must realize Julia's worth because she's going to a lot of effort to get Julia, I just hope she's not just doing it for her own gain.

If they don't end up together, I hope Julia will get a good, helpful partner.

As always, this is a story I can't stop reading, and look forward to each installation. I am trying to figure out which of your stories to go back and re-read now.

You don't write fluff, you always write something challenging and worth reading. I appreciate that and that you have been so nice when you responded to me in the past.

One of my favorites

As ever you provide the best support and encouragement at the right time along with CBee and Mantori. Yes some of my stories are like peeling an onion because I see something or a place (or both) and I daydream. I do the same when I'm people watching. Hence I wonder about their circumstances or the backdrop. It's only like painting a picture or as you say like peeling an onion. A sweet onion I hope.
You are a great motivator so once again thanks and I wish you good health.

Jules

Fabulous...

Mantori's picture

... Another chapter of F J so soon.

Wow! Thank you Jules.

The plot thickens, and it is obvious that this was a well planned project of Eve.
Sometimes it seems to me that some people need to be awakened to who they really are
by the people around them who love them.

Always waiting for more of your work.
Thank YOU again.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Thanks Again

For all your support and encouragement and for prodding me when I take too long between chapters. I keep trying to get back to one or two unfinished stories and I will get there.
I saw some of your artwork recently for another author. Wow.

Jules

Too intellectual

Jamie Lee's picture

It's become obvious, now, that Julian is an intellectual person and ignores much that is around him at any time. As such, he also has a touch of OCD, so anything different than what he's used too bothers him.

When he's upset, as he is in this chapter, he starts noticing things he never paid attention to at first. He's now noticing women with Adam apples and voices that don't match their gender. And when he poses these points to Eve, she brushes them off with a misdirection statement.

So far it seems that the three women, and others, are trying to feminize Julian because they don't see him as much as a man--all unknown by Julian. But might they be using this envasion of his person to get him to wakeup to the world around him? To force his hand in one area in the hope it will totally awaken him to that which is around him?

Another thought. Julian has never been comfortable being alone;could be he's worried about being found out. It's as though he was never allowed to be alone, or even encouraged to do so, while growing up. He also acts as though he waits for someone to make decisions for him, something his mother may have done while he was growing up.

Julian was not treated as a boy while growing up, as other boys would have been treated. It's as though he was treated like a girl by his family. However he was actually treated while growing up, the blinders he wears were put on him in his youth and are now keeping him from seeing the truth.

Others have feelings too.