Finding Julia - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Finding Julia
by JulieDCole

julie2.jpg

Since it is Thanksgiving today I decided to post another chapter of this story in case any USA readers found time to relax. I hope it works.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 2

Angel held my seat for me to sit down and I froze for a moment. I felt embarrassed so I looked at Eve for confidence. I felt like I needed to up and run to safety. I looked around at all the faces that seemed to be staring at us. Eve leaned across the table and took hold of my hand. She said it was like ice and so was the other one even though it was still more than 30degC outside. It wasn’t as if I could escape anywhere but over the balcony or the alternative was back through the dining room. The balcony was looking tempting for a few moments but I knew it was a long drop and I’d have to sprout wings to reach the swimming pool. As I felt the warmth of Eve’s hand I felt better.

How stupid was I to have agreed to this solution?

Eve let go and smiled.

By co-incidence I now had a pain low in my stomach so I rubbed it gently. It was getting worse. I had been tightly restrained and there was no bulge evident so I extended my fingers to check I was still intact. I was never very well endowed but I did expect some sort of show so I wondered if this was why I had a pain. I thought I’d better investigate in case I’d damaged myself and so I made the excuse I needed to relieve myself. My God if I’d done some permanent damage just to satisfy the hotel rules they’d pay for it somehow. I might never satisfy Eve now and my hopes of her agreeing to marry me could be gone. There was nothing there and Eve noticed my pained expression.

I managed to locate the sign for the bathrooms and I told her I needed to take a leak urgently. Eve whispered to me ‘Don’t be such a man. Come on hold on. It’s not as difficult as you think. We women can hold it and just accept the pain. Try to at least act the part. Come on pull in your tummy and cross your legs.’

‘I daren’t cross my legs it’ll be worse.’

‘No it won’t trust me. You should be still tightly packed and we haven’t drunk much today.’

’ oooh.’

‘Whimp. What’s wrong now?’

‘I think I need to check myself out. I think I could have done some permanent damage. It felt like my plums had been crushed to prunes when you pulled me tight but they might have disappeared inside.’

‘OK you’d better go then but you realise you can’t go to the boy’s bathroom don’t you? The girls is over there.’

‘Oh. Will you come with me in case somebody complains?’

‘I suppose so. Just wait whilst I get some bread rolls and olives so the table looks occupied. Shall I get the ones with stones in or pitted?’

‘ Very funny. HaHa. Come on please hurry up.’

Angel had disappeared and returned with some wine. He tried to strike up a conversation whilst Eve was missing and he insisted to put my napkin on my lap whilst checking out my fake bust. Creep!

I tried to just nod and shake my head without encouraging him but he was scaring me a bit. I didn’t speak for fear of my voice giving me away and it seemed an age before Eve came back. She saw that he was making me feel uncomfortable so she attracted his attention and flirted a bit with him that diverted his eyes away from me. I watched how Eve handled him and let him feel like he was in with a chance by whispering in his ear and giggling with him. He responded and it soon became apparent that she was turning him on. He seemed embarrassed covering himself with his tray and excusing himself. As he turned to the side I could see behind the tray that he was almost bursting out of his trousers. My eyes must have been popping out of my head in amazement he was so big. Could that really have been him? Eve laughed saying he’d probably have been able to balance the tray on it and should use it to point the way to tables.

It felt a bit weird to be experiencing a woman’s view of men. Well not all men are like him I hope. I certainly wouldn’t react like that to some flirting and in fact even with a lot of encouragement from Eve at best I would just perk up a bit and penetration was difficult. Not enough to satisfy either of us that was part of our problem leading up to coming on this vacation. She had decided we needed chance to get to know each other better whatever that meant. I never did understand women’s speak.

I shuddered a little and felt the pain intensify as I thought about how enormous Angels stack was. It couldn’t have been real surely. Eve stood up and took my hand and beckoned towards the restrooms. She had seen me wince with pain. ‘Come on let’s check you out.’

She seemed un-phased as we wended our way past the busy tables with me behind clinging onto my hand. It made me think she was enjoying this and I wondered if she’d had set out to feminise me and why I had so readily accepted. She’d seemed to have had a permanent smile on her face ever since I agreed. I hoped she wouldn’t use it against me back home and tell my family and friends.

Eyes were upon us again as we closed in towards the restroom area and I felt eyes looking us up and down and especially drawn towards my legs and my lower tummy. If I’d been in my own shorts and I doubted that many of the female clientele would have stared as much as the men were doing. I was lucky that at this end of the restaurant there were a lot more women than men and lots were our age or a little older. The downside was there was only a small restroom for women with a small queue. There was no queue at the men's.

Eve started chatting to two young women who were waiting for a cubicle whilst admiring themselves in the large mirrors. It was my first experience inside a women's bathroom and I felt nervous. At least in the men's we don’t hang around much. Well I mean that in the waiting sense not anything else. Eve exchanged names and introduced me as Julia and I had no choice but to speak. I got away with it without any comment and in fact my confidence increased since they never blinked.

They asked Eve if we were attending the organised functions and it appeared there was some sort of convention taking place. Eve said we’d be joining in most things but we hadn’t had chance to register yet. I’d no idea what they were talking about and I wondered if Eve had been keeping something from me.

A cubicle came free that might have been a problem in the men's bathroom since I never like to follow people and rarely use them unless I’m desperate but I had no choice. The pain was getting worse and I was grateful to get the chance to jump the queue whilst Eve chatted to the two girls who didn’t seem to have any urgent need. The young woman who held the door smiled and said hello so I had to look up and respond. She was taller than me with legs all the way up to her armpits. She was well tanned so must have been there for at least a week and a mini skirt really set off her legs. I found myself staring and she just smiled as my legs turned to jelly. Wow. I could never have dreamed this experience. I closed the door and locked it and couldn’t wait to unfasten my shorts. Mmm opposite hand that was a nuisance but I managed.

I pulled down everything as quickly as possible and nothing dropped so I made a grab to ensure I was still intact. Little Julian was there but no sign of plums or even prunes. I explored and found they had pushed inside. I needed to relive myself so I hoped that would help them to drop. With my shorts and panties around my ankles it seemed better to sit and after a bit of effort a trickle turned to a flow. I was still able to reach normal power with plenty of fluid pressure that was a relief in more ways than one. But whilst the pain disappeared nothing had dropped. I fumbled around a bit after wiping myself and finally found that my pressing my tummy I could feel them so they were just hiding. I pressed and down they dropped. Well they showed more like rather than hanging. I was intrigued so I cupped them with my hand and found I could push them back without any problem and hold them inside. I tried to push little Julian to join them but he kept dropping out.

I heard the 3 girls leave and Eve asked if I was OK. I wasn’t about to let her in or have a detailed discussion with 2 more cubicles occupied so I just said I was finished. Both doors opened and two more women spoke to Eve and she must have gone inside one of the cubicles. The two girls were obviously friends and they chatted about their plans for the evening as they tidied themselves. I waited until they’d left before securing little Julian and fastening my shorts. I was smooth and flat again so Julian must have found somewhere to cushion his head.

I looked in the mirror as Eve came out and she smiled at my reflection. ‘You look perfect. I did a great job on you. Do you feel OK. Any problems down there.’

‘No I think I needed a leak but what is strange is that my plums are definitely more like prunes and have shrivelled up and they seem to have found a place to go. They are inside my tummy and yet it doesn’t hurt.’

‘That’ll be the effects of your treatment and the medication you’ve been on so don’t worry. They just need a boost and a tonic. Maybe a bit of swimming and some sunshine this week will help.’

‘I’m only taking antibiotics and they don’t have side effects. They shouldn’t have done this surely.’

‘Maybe not but who knows?’

‘But what about the tablets you gave me? Is it them?’

‘I doubt it since they are just to boost your sex drive and build up your strength. They are simple boosters from a Chinese Medicine shop I contacted on line. They are natural herbs, nothing more.’

‘Well if anything my sex drive has diminished rather than increased these last few weeks. I feel tired and weepy sometimes and you know I’ve struggled to respond to your advances.’

‘I know but I understand and I wasn’t meaning to upset you I was testing for any changes.’

I felt a bit emotional and Eve put her arm around me and passed me a tissue from the box on the counter. ‘Don’t spoil your make-up. Come on let’s see how the week goes as we relax. I’ll keep an eye on your medication from now on to make sure you are taking the tablets regularly.’

Two more women came in and I felt the ladies restrooms needed a turnstile rather than a door. The men’s restrooms are more functional and never have so many visitors.

They saw that I was upset and asked if everything was OK. Eve just nodded and said it was my time of the month that astounded me. As if!! ‘She’s had bad tummy ache but she’ll be OK thanks.’

One of the girls reached into her bag and took out a packet of tablets called Feminax. @Have you tried these? I find they help me a lot.’

I muttered a reply. ‘Thanks but I’m OK I have some tablets in my room that I take.’

When we got outside Eve burst out laughing so I punched her arm. ‘You are mad. I feel so stupid. You’ve made me out to be a real girl to several people now and they all fell for it. No more please.’

‘Come on Jules they don’t know you from Adam or should I say from Amy? I told you not to worry. You passed easily and I never had any doubts.’

‘Look Eve this has already gone too far can’t we just leave now and find a snack bar somewhere after I change to my clothes?’

‘Don’t be such a spoilsport. I love this and I always wanted to see your feminine side. If the truth be known I quite like you as a girl since you have the look and you carry it off so well. I reckon you’re a natural. You ought to take it up professionally.’

‘HaHa. Very funny.’

We headed back to our table and enjoyed some bread and olives with our wine. At least the pain had gone and I was able to sit comfortably. The shoes were surprisingly easy to walk in as we headed to the buffet and Eve was attentive helping me to select items that were low in carbs and easy to digest. Angel sent somebody else to serve the wine and was keeping a low profile behind his tray.

I received quite a looks as I wondered back and forth and a lot were from young women around our age. There was definitely a bias towards female at this hotel that I assumed was because it had a reputation for being safe. It turned out that many were together and they had no fear of showing this with lots of touchy feely going on. Eve said it was a free world and not to stare so much so I tried my best.

After dinner that was most welcome I was feeling the effects of 4 large glasses of wine so I had to hang on to Eve or I’d have had to remove my shoes. She steered me towards the bar and we sat at two bar stools to watch the entertainment and take a coffee. She insisted we had two large glasses of Baileys with ice that made the coffee especially enjoyable.

By the end of the evening entertainment I’d recovered enough to manage to dance with Eve and whilst the shoes weren’t ideal for the wooden dance floor I was no Fred Astaire or should I say Ginger Rogers. For the last dance Eve took the lead and stopped me from bumping into other couples many who were young women getting more than friendly. There was definitely something about this place and since Eve had been before with her girlfriends I asked her if this was my imagination. She finally admitted that there was a convention being held by an association that was 100% women so there was bound to be a lot more women than men.

By the time we reached our room I was feeling really relaxed and Eve opened the door. She stopped me from falling as I tripped and I turned to thank her. She pushed the door closed with her foot and I removed my shoes. She was taller than me now so she looked down into my face and cupped my chin planting a deep kiss to my lips before pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. We both tasted of Baileys so it was pleasant and letting Eve take control was nice. We moved to the bed and Eve removed my top and my shorts and left on the bra and the panties. She stripped right down to nothing and coaxed me under the sheets taking me in her arms and carrying on where she’d left off.

I did things to Eve that night that I’d never done before and all the time I remained ‘dressed’ with Eve stroking my breasts and touching me between the legs where little Julian stirred but not enough to pop his head out. I had no sensation of an erection yet when Eve was climaxing I had a discharge.

I don’t know how many times Eve climaxed since I didn’t have a calculator to hand but she finally crashed and I snuggled closely to her neither of us having showered before bed and changed to nightwear. That was a first and I slept through the night for the first time in months.

Julie

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rhodes, Eh?

Well, it's fairly close to Lesbos.

I think Julia is going to be induced, at least as a transdyke!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

As the night goes according to plan....

Eve's plan, that is! lol. Julian really has no clue? *rolls eyes* Interesting twist Jules, I hope Julia will be happy. Loving Hugs Talia

Pills to enhance sex drive? Really

Jamie Lee's picture

Julian didn't put up much of a fuss with how Eve dressed him. Wonder why?

By the way Julian is reacting to stimuli that should get him excited, those pills Eve is giving him seem to be having the opposite effect. Does Eve realize this, and if she does has she planned this?

Others have feelings too.